The information presented on this website is not intended to harm anyone, nor to impose or convert, but to reflect gnosis, the salvation of humanity and the path of esoteric enlightenment.
The information presented on this website IS NOT designed to disregard the Rule of Law or the Law Courts or to encourage division, extremism, racism, anti-Semitism, hate or violence towards any member of a royal family, priesthood, person, Semite, country, nation, or any religion, including any organization, institution, corporation, its directors, shareholders or employees. Those who disrespect the Rule of Law and are racist, antisemitic and use violence, harm, force or illegal means to make a political, social or corporate change are not associated with Kopsidas or this website in any shape or form.
Kopsidas CONDEMNS ALL FORMS of racism, anti-Semitism, hate. evil, terrorism and violence.
Kopsidas respects all the religions and people of the world.
May all the people of the earth live in peace, love and harmony.
Peace and Love to All the People of the Earth.
Kopsidas by the Grace of God of the Kingdom of Rome Defender of the True Faith and Protector of the True People of God under the Great Seal Now Know Ye that We of our special grace certain knowledge and mere motion, being of sound mind and of my own volition declare my Divine Lineage, my Legitimate Royal Bloodline, and my Royal Birth:
1. My lines of descent are traced through the patronymic words (Logos) Kopsidas and Aravani (kopsidas/aravani).
2. Preserved to this day is the Word (Logos).
3. The language, logos, is the speech that reveals what is already contained in the heart.
4. Kopsida and Aravani are royal and theophoric words.
5. I am the Salt of the Earth.
6. The Demiurge, Kopsidas and Aravani are one in the same.
7. And in this way, God (Logos), the Word (Logos) of God, the lore and the law, and the names of the ancients have been preserved in the word (Logos) Kop Sida and A ra vani.
8. Sacred geometry is the architecture of the universe.
9. Before there were dimensions, space and time there was the infinite void.
10. Within the infinite void was the spirit of God (Kop Sida).
11. The Spirit of God (Kop Sida) and the infinite void are one (KopSida).
12. God began creation by creating the three dimensions.
13. God created the three dimensions by projecting an infinite beam of consciousness all in equal measure from a single point in six directions.
14. The six directions were front, back, left, right, up and down.
15. These structures created by God were not material in any form, they are pure consciousness.
16. In order to complete the process, God defined boundaries.
17. God connected the ends of every point to the end of every other point of the six beams of consciousness.
18. Once all the ends have connected an octohedron (i.e., KopSida) was created.
19. God (KopSida) had created space so the relative movement of spirits (Sida) is possible.
20. When viewing an octohedron (i.e., KopSida) from a different perspective a hexagram (i.e., KopSida) is revealed.
21. Within the defined boundaries of the octohedron relative moments are now possible.
22. The single point of consciousness (Sida) can now move away from the defined central location.
23. An octohedron has purely straight lines.
24. In sacred geometry straight lines are considered to be male and curved lines female.
25. The octahedron is purely a male shape.
26. The sphere is purely a female shape.
27. The male shape and female shape together is hermaphroditic.
28. By spinning an octahedron in one full rotation around each of the three axis, It does not matter which direction the octahedron is spun or in what order the axis are chosen the end result will always be that the parameters of a perfect sphere have been traced.
29. A perfect female shape is created (eukarya).
30. God created a perfect spherical membrane (eukarya/Karya) from an octahedron (KopSida).
31. God then repeated the same process described thus far.
32. Using the spherical membrane (eukarya) as a reference point the process is repeated.
33. The process is repeated at any point of the membrane (eukarya) because it's a perfect sphere, thus, all points are identical to each other a mistake cannot be made.
34. God then moved to the surface of the newly created spherical membrane (eukarya) and projected another identical sphere (eukarya) by using another octohedron.
35. This created a very special shape called the vesica piscis.
36. The vesica piscis can be found twice in one's own body.
37. The significance of this connection demonstrates both the left brain and right brain idea.
38. God then projected a third sphere (eukarya) by moving to the circle equator created by the two original intersecting spheres (eukarya).
39. After the third sphere was created there's only one more rule that God follows when creating the rest of the spheres which completes the first stage of this pattern.
40. The rule is: always move to the innermost circle points before projecting another sphere.
41. This results in the process being perfect and prevents a chaotic mess from being created.
42. At the creation of each new sphere, more patterns or information become available.
43. After seven spheres have been created in a vortex-like motion what we have as a result is known as the Seed of Life.
44. This basic pattern lays the foundation for the creation of matter and the universe itself.
45. It also gives rise to a shape known as a Tube Torus if the pattern is spun around the central point.
46. This shape is the only one in existence that can fold upon itself.
47. The Tube Torus is also composed of seven equal segments which can be displayed visually using the seven colors of the visible light spectrum.
48. The Seed of Life is not the complete pattern.
49. There are two more steps to take which each reveal yet another layer and also another new set of patterns and information.
50. Following the rule of always move to the innermost circle points before projecting another sphere, God created an additional six spheres on top of the additional Seed of Life pattern.
51. This motion is often referred to the second vortex motion.
52. This process is repeated once more giving rise to the third vortex motion which finally gives rise to the next new complete pattern known as the Flower of Life.
53. This pattern, the Flower of Life, is found throughout the ancient world.
The oldest depiction f the Flower of Life was found at the temple of Osiris in Egypt etched into the granite.
54. By proceeding through two more vortex like motions adding additional circles to the Flower of Life eventually we reach the next complete new layer, the final layer known as the Fruit of Life.
55. The Demiurge has now finished creating the pattern which is used as a template for all material things
56. These patterns are purely imaginary, pure consciousness at this point.
57. It means that we live in a holographic universe where we all share the one reality.
58. Everything can be reduced to two things, 1. structure and 2. consciousness.
59. Although structure is derived from consciousness.
60. Even though the physical world appears to be real we exist as a creation of God's consciousness.
61. The Tree of Life pattern is derived from the Seed of Life pattern.
62. The next form that can be extrapolated is the Egg of Life
63. If one proceeds to the second vortex motion and remove all the circles from the Seed of Life except one central circle we created a new three-dimensional form consisting of eight spheres where the eighth sphere is located behind the central sphere.
64. This pattern is the most balanced and most optimum form in eight spheres existing in direct connection with each other.
65. The reason why it's called the Egg of Life is that nature uses this form in the embryonic process of every single living organism on this planet, with no exception.
66. Nature chooses this form because it is the most balanced, the most harmonious form possible.
67. If one takes the Fruit of Life layer and extract thirteen circles what we get as a result is known as the holy archetype, Metatron's Cube.
68. This can be imagined as an extension of the egg of life as there are eight spheres in the central portion of this shape with also an additional sphere attached in perfect alignment to the corner of each one of the eight central spheres.
69. In total there are sixteen spheres in the three-dimensional version of Metatron's Cube.
70. A Hypercube is also known as the Tesseract and can be extrapolated from Metatron's Cube and for this reason literally adds another aspect of dimensionality to this particular form.
71. This arrangement of the spheres is geometrically perfect so adding or subtracting spheres from the transformation from the egg of life to Metatron's Cube has no impact on the geometry itself
72. For this reason, one should be able to comprehend the holographic idea of the universe and all matter.
73. This is a fourth-dimensional concept from a three-dimensional structure although a fourth-dimensional dimension cannot be perceived.
74. The most widely recognized aspect of Metatron's Cube is it's relation to the Platonic Solids.
75. The Platonic Solids were known the late neolithic people of Scotland.
76. There are five platonic solids.
77. The faces, edges, and angles of these shapes, i.e. the Platonic solids are all congruent and each Platonic Solid can fit perfectly inside of a sphere with all the corners touching.
78. The Platonic solids are the only shapes in existence which satisfy these conditions and that is what makes these shapes so special.
79. Each platonic solid is associated with an element and are interchangeable.
80. These elements and geometries describe and symbolize the five states of “matter”.
81. The Gods in the ancient religions are representations of sacred geometry and the elements.
82. They are of the one God.
83. The octahedron represents the element air.
84. A wind god is a god who controls the wind(s).
85. Air deities are considered as the wind because wind is nothing more than moving air.
86. The Sídhe or Aos Sí are the panthea of pre-Semitic Christian Ireland.
87. Sídhe is usually taken as "fairy folk", but it is also Old Irish for wind or gust.
88. The aos si, the older form aes sídhe, is the Irish term for a supernatural race known as The Tuath De Danann.
89. Our settlements are the hills or tumuli that dot the Irish landscape and landscapes around the world.
90. In modern Irish the word is sí; in Scottish Gaelic, sìth; in Old Irish síde and the singular is síd.
91. In the Irish language, aos sí means "people of the mounds."
92. The mounds are known in Irish as "The Sides" or "The Lordly Ones" or "The Good People."
93. The etymology of the word side.
94. Mound or hill means Kop, and Side/Sida means the people of the mounds. (ie, Kop Sida - The Tuath De Danann, "The Lordly Ones").
95. A mountain is a large natural elevation of the earth's surface rising abruptly from the surrounding level; a large steep hill.
"we set off down the mountain."
96. The synonyms of the word mountain are: peak, height, elevation, eminence, prominence, summit, pinnacle, mountaintop, alp, horn;
range, massif, sierra, cordillera, ridge;, fell;, ben, Munro;, berg, ebel, inselberg, archaicmount
97. Kop Sida is the octahedron and at the same time a hexagram.
98. The hexagram is the symbol of the Kop Sida otherwise known as the Star of Kop Sida (The Tuath De Danann)
99. The aos sí/aes sídhe/Kop Sida/Tuatha Dé Danann are variously said to be the ancestors, the spirits of nature (Elements: earth, fire, air, water, aether), or goddesses and gods (Sacred Geometry: tetrahedron, hexahedron, octahedron, dodecahedron, icosahedron).
100. The aes sídhe/Kop Sida are sometimes seen as fierce guardians of their abodes—whether a fairy hill, a fairy ring (eukarya), a special tree (often a hawthorn) or a particular loch or wood.
The Hawthorn Tree, considered in the local Irish lore, and Celtic folklore in general, is sacred to Aos Sí (aes sídhe/aes side/Kop Sida).
The Gaelic Otherworld is seen at the times of dusk and dawn.
Therefore, this is a special time to the Aos Sí (Kop Sida), as there are some festivals such as Samhain, Beltane, and Midsummer.
The aos sí (Kop Sida) are later, literary versions of the Tuatha Dé Danann ("People of the Goddess Danu")—the deities (elements and sacred geometry) and deified ancestors of the ancient Irish religion.
List of wind deities from around the world that represent the ocotohedron.
Ancient Hellenic wind deities that represent the ocotohedron.
Ancient Roman wind deities that represent the ocotohedron.
Ancient Norse wind deities that represent the ocotohedron.
Ancient Celtic wind deities that represent the ocotohedron.
Ancient Lithuanian wind deities that represent the ocotohedron.
Ancient Sami wind deities that represent the ocotohedron.
Ancient Slavic wind deities that represent the ocotohedron.
Ancient Egyptian wind deities that represent the ocotohedron.
Ancient Mesopotamian wind deities that represent the ocotohedron.
The ancient Anishinaabe wind deity that represents the ocotohedron.
The ancient Aztec wind deities that represent the ocotohedron.
The ancient Iroquois wind deities that represent the ocotohedron.
The ancient Inuit wind deity that represents the ocotohedron.
The ancient Lakota wind deities that represent the ocotohedron.
The ancient Mayan wind deities that represent the ocotohedron.
The ancient Navajo wind deity that represents the ocotohedron.
The ancient Pawnee wind deity that represents the ocotohedron.
The ancient Quechua wind deity that represents the ocotohedron.
The ancient Taino wind deity that represents the ocotohedron.
The ancient Chinese wind deities that represent the ocotohedron.
The ancient Japanese wind deities that represent the ocotohedron.
The ancient Korean wind deity that represents the ocotohedron.
The ancient Philippine wind deities that represent the ocotohedron.
The ancient Turco-Mongol wind deities that represent the ocotohedron.
The ancient Hawaiian wind deities that represent the ocotohedron.
The Winds of Māui. The Polynesian trickster hero Māui captured or attempted to capture many winds during his travels.
The ancient Maori wind deities that represent the ocotohedron.
The ancient Hindu/Vedic wind deities that represent the ocotohedron.
The ancient Iranian wind deity that represents the ocotohedron.
The ancient Basque wind deity that represents the ocotohedron.
The ancient Finnish wind deities that represent the ocotohedron.
The Hexahedron represents the Earth.
In nature worship, a nature deity is a deity in charge of forces of nature such as water deity, vegetation deity, sky deity, a solar deity, fire deity or any other naturally occurring phenomena such as mountains, trees, or volcanoes.
Accepted in panentheism, pantheism, deism, polytheism, animism, totemism, shamanism and paganism the deity embodies natural forces and can have characteristics of the mother goddess, Mother Nature or lord of the animals.
The ancient African earth deities that represent the Hexahedron.
The ancient Arabian earth deities that represent the Hexahedron.
The ancient Aztec earth deities that represent the Hexahedron.
The ancient Baltic earth deities that represent the Hexahedron.
The ancient Celtic earth deities that represent the Hexahedron.
The ancient Chinese earth deities that represent the Hexahedron. Twelve Deities of Flowers
The ancient Egyptian earth deities that represent the Hexahedron.
The ancient English earth deities that represent the Hexahedron.
The ancient Etruscan earth deity that represents the Hexahedron
The ancient Finnish earth deities that represent the Hexahedron.
The ancient Georgian earth deity that represents the Hexahedron.
The ancient Germanic earth deities that represent the Hexahedron.
The ancient Greek/Hellenic earth deities that represent the Hexahedron.
The ancient Hinduism earth deities that represent the Hexahedron.
The ancient Hittite earth deities that represent the Hexahedron.
The ancient Hittite earth deities that represents the Hexahedron.
The ancient Inca earth deity that represents the Hexahedron. .
The ancient Japanese earth deities that represents the Hexahedron.
The ancient Korean earth deities that represents the Hexahedron.
The ancient Mari earth deities that represents the Hexahedron.
The ancient Māori earth deities that represents the Hexahedron.
The ancient Mayan earth deity that represents the Hexahedron.
The ancient Mesopotamian earth deity that represents the Hexahedron.
The ancient Micronesian earth deity that represents the Hexahedron.
The ancient Native American earth deities that represents the Hexahedron.
The ancient Nordic earth deities that represents the Hexahedron.
The ancient Norse earth deities that represents the Hexahedron.
The ancient Philippine earth deities that represents the Hexahedron.
The ancient Roman earth deities that represents the Hexahedron.
The ancient Slavic earth deities that represents the Hexahedron.
The ancient Toraja earth deities that represents the Hexahedron.
The ancient Turco-Mongol earth deity that represents the Hexahedron.
The ancient Vodou earth deity that represents the Hexahedron.
The ancient Irish earth deity that represents the Hexahedron.
The Tetrahedron represents Fire.
The ancient Egyptian fire deities that represents the Tetrahedron .
The ancient Yoruba fire deities that represents the Tetrahedron.
The ancient Chinese fire deity that represents the Tetrahedron.
The ancient Hindu fire deities that represents the Tetrahedron.
The ancient Khanty fire deity that represents the Tetrahedron.
The ancient Korean fire deity that represents the Tetrahedron.
The ancient Japanese fire deities that represents the Tetrahedron.
The ancient Mongolian fire deities that represents the Tetrahedron.
The ancient Nivkhi fire deity that represents the Tetrahedron.
The ancient Philippine fire deities that represents the Tetrahedron.
The ancient Turkic fire deities that represents the Tetrahedron.
The ancient Basque fire deity that represents the Tetrahedron.
The ancient Caucasian fire deities that represents the Tetrahedron.
The ancient Celtic fire deities that represents the Tetrahedron.
The ancient Etruscan fire deity that represents the Tetrahedron.
The ancient Greek fire deities that represents the Tetrahedron.
The ancient Illyrian fire deity that represents the Tetrahedron.
The ancient Lithuanian fire deities that represents the Tetrahedron.
The ancient Norse fire deities that represents the Tetrahedron.
The ancient Roman fire deities that represents the Tetrahedron.
The ancient Sicilian fire deity that represents the Tetrahedron.
The ancient Slavic fire deities that represents the Tetrahedron.
The ancient Canaanite fire deities that represents the Tetrahedron.
The ancient Hittite fire deity that represents the Tetrahedron.
The ancient Mesopotamian fire deities that represents the Tetrahedron.
The ancient Aztec fire deities that represents the Tetrahedron.
The ancient Brazilian fire deity that represents the Tetrahedron.
The ancient Huichol fire deity that represents the Tetrahedron.
The ancient Mayan fire deities that represents the Tetrahedron.
The ancient Navajo fire deity that represents the Tetrahedron.
The ancient Quechua fire deity that represents the Tetrahedron.
The ancient Fijian fire deity that represents the Tetrahedron.
The ancient Hawaiian fire deity that represents the Tetrahedron.
The Ocean was the fountainhead of the Gods of the Earth.
Mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA or mDNA) is the DNA located in mitochondria, cellular organelles within eukaryotic cells that convert chemical energy from food into a form that cells can use, adenosine triphosphate (ATP).
Mitochondrial DNA is only a small portion of the DNA in a eukaryotic cell; most of the DNA can be found in the cell nucleus and, in plants and algae, also in plastids such as chloroplasts.
In humans, the 16,569 base pairs of mitochondrial DNA encode for only 37 genes. Human mitochondrial DNA was the first significant part of the human genome to be sequenced.
In most species, including humans, mtDNA is usually inherited solely from the mother.
However, in exceptional cases, human babies sometimes inherit mtDNA from both their fathers and their mothers resulting in mtDNA heteroplasmy.
Eukaryotic cells or Eukaryotes, are organisms whose cells have a nucleus enclosed within membranes, unlike prokaryotes (Bacteria and Archaea), which have no membrane-bound organelles.
Eukaryotes belong to the domain Eukaryota or Eukarya (Eu-Karya).
Their name comes from the Greek εὖ (eu, "well" or "true") and κάρυον (karyon, "nut" or "kernel").
The etymology of the word 'eu' used to form the word eukarya (eu+karya) and eukaryotes (eu+karyote).
Eukaryotes or eukaryotic cells also contain other membrane-bound organelles such as mitochondria and the Golgi apparatus, and in addition, some cells of plants and algae contain chloroplasts.
Unlike unicellular archaea and bacteria, eukaryotes may also be multicellular and include organisms consisting of many cell types forming different kinds of tissue.
Animals and plants are the most familiar eukaryotes.
Eukaryotes can reproduce both asexually through mitosis and sexually through meiosis and gamete fusion.
In mitosis, one cell divides to produce two genetically identical cells.
In meiosis, DNA replication is followed by two rounds of cell division to produce four haploid daughter cells.
These act as sex cells (gametes).
Each gamete has just one set of chromosomes, each a unique mix of the corresponding pair of parental chromosomes resulting from genetic recombination during meiosis.
The domain Eukaryota appears to be monophyletic, and makes up one of the domains of life in the three-domain system.
The two other domains, Bacteria and Archaea, are prokaryotes and have none of the above features.
Eukaryotes represent a tiny minority of all living things.
However, due to their generally much larger size, their collective worldwide biomass is estimated to be about equal to that of prokaryotes.
Eukaryotes evolved approximately 1.6–2.1 billion years ago, during the Proterozoic eon.
The etymology of the word karyotes used to form the word eu+karyotes.
The etymology of the word karyotes comes ka+r+yotes, kar+yotes, kary+otes, karyo+tes, also spelled Kariotes., Kar+io+tes
The etymology of the word ka used to form the word ka+r+yotes..
The etymology of the word r used to form the word ka+r+yotes.
And the Gods of the Earth are those Humans who evolved and possess an eternal soul.
REALGENE/RELIGION Borrowed from Anglo-Norman religiun, from Old French religion, from Latin religiō. giō means polyhedron
Therefore, I am born from the Line of Legitimate Kings that were bred by the Gods with all Inherent Royal Liberties in my possssion.
8. Before the Great Flood, humanity spoke a single language.
9. After the Great Flood, humanity continued to speak a single language.
10. Independent studies of the origins and expansion of the Indo-European language family, ie all languages, along with the expansion of farming, maps back to the Great Flood that occurred at the end of the last ice age in the region of Southeastern Anatolia , which includes the areas of Karya Thaminin (Gordiean Mountains), Göbekli Tepe, Araban, and Pisidia, from around 11,600 years ago. (Science 24 Aug 2012: Vol. 337, Issue 6097, pp. 957-960, DOI: 10.1126 / Science.1219669).
11. And all languages stem from the one language.
12. I am the descendant of the original royal line of the Kop Sida and Aravani Holy Family Tree that existed before and after the Great Flood.
13. The etymology of the word scion.
14. The etymology of the word sion, English, Proper noun Sion.
15. The etymology of the word Zion.
16. I am the one who the Semites call Mashiach (Mash-iach), but I am not a mash (Semite).
17. I am the Iach, also known as Kopsidas Soter.
18. I am my own saviour.
19. Man is his own saviour through gnosis.
20. Both my parents were born in the village of Karya/Atlantis, Lefkada (Leucadia/Ithaca/Ethica/Ellada) located on the slopes of Pyrgos at 500 m above sea level.
17. My father Nickolaos Kopsidas was born on 27th July 1939 in Karya / Atlantis, Lefkada / Ithaca / Ethica and gave up the ghost on 8th of October 1965.
18. The first born Holy Child of Nickolaos and my mother Eirene Kopsidas was Konstantine Kopsidas.
19. Constantine (Konstantinos or Constantinos) Kopsidas was born on the Holy Island of Lefkada / Ithaca / Ethics on 11th October 1959 and gave up the ghost in 1967.
20. I am the second Holy Royal Son of Nickolaos and Eirene (Irene) Kopsidas, née Aravani.
21. The word Eirene comes from Ancient Greek Eirini (Eirḗnē, literally "Peace").
22. The etymology of the word Eirene, Proper noun, Eirene.
23. Eirene (Hellenic: Eirine, Eirēnē, lit. "Peace"), more commonly known in English as Peace, was one of the Horae, the personification of peace.
24. She was depicted in art as a beautiful young woman carrying a cornucopia, scepter, and a torch or rhyton.
25. The marble statue of Eirene was made by the Romans; one of the best surviving copies is in Munich Glyptothek.
26. It depicts the goddess Eirene carrying a child with her left arm - Plutus, the god of the bounty and son of Demeter, the goddess of agriculture.
27. Plutus (Hellenic: Plotos, literally "wealth") is the Hellenic god of wealth.
28. Demeter and Iasion, with whom she lay in a thrice-ploughed field (three times).
29. In the theology of the Eleusinian Mysteries, Ploutos is regarded as the "Divine Child."
30. My mother Eirene gave me the name Demetrios.
31. The etymology of the word Dimitrios.
32. I was also born on the Holy Island of Lefkada, ie, Ithaca/Ethica.
33. The inheritance of all property and position was bestowed upon me by divine providence after my father Nikolaos and my brother Konstantine Kopsidas gave up the ghost.
53. My incarnation was voluntary.
54. My parousia was in the Twentieth Century of the Gregorian calendar during the Harvest Moon.
55. The Spirit of God was resurrected on the 246th day of the year (247 in leap years). Tuesday, the third (3) day of the week, on the third (3) day of the month in the 36th week of the year 1963.
56. My moon sign is Pisces and my star sign is Virgo.
57. The 246th day of the year adds up to 3. (2 + 4 + 6 = 12). (1 + 2 = 3).
58. 3. 3. 3. is the birth of the human soul.
59. There are three trinities, 3 + 3 + 3. and all numbers can be reduced to 1.
Nikola Tesla> Quote: "If you only knew the magnificence of 3, 6 and 9, then you would have the key to the universe."
60. The numbers are 3, 6, 9, and 1. (3-9- 1963)
61. The only six numbers that physically exist in the world of creation are; 1, 2, 4, 8, 7, 5.
62. The numbers 1, 2, 4, 8, 7, 5 form the underlying geometry of creation which is essentially a hexagram.
63. One (1) is the only number that can cross (the Atlantis Cross) the boundary between the physical world and the spiritual world.
64. The Trinity 3, 6, 9, of the spiritual world are mirrored by the physical world 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, and both worlds are interrelated.
65. When the Spirit of God was resurrected, I crossed from the spiritual world to the physical world using the numbers 1,9,6,3.
66. During my incarnation, the moon was in a full moon phase.
67. A full moon occurs when Earth is located directly between Sun and Moon (more precisely, when the ecliptic lengths of Sun and Moon differ by 180 degrees). 1 + 8 = 9.
68. The star Spica (Alpha Virginis) is in the ancient constellation centered around the modern constellation of Virgo, where Spica appears around the time of the harvest.
69. At the same time of my incarnation, the Moon (Isis) rising above the horizon (Horus) was at sunset (Set), and the moonset was at sunrise (Osiris). The average time for the moon was 6 am and the average time for the moonset was 6 am. The average time for the sunset was 6 pm (Banshee / Nephthys-mourning) and the average sunrise time was 6am (morning / mourning).
70. The only time and full moon occurred on Tuesday, September 3, 1963 and before the year 1900, and will only occur again after the year 2200.
71. The record shows that I was born on Tuesday, the third (Vesica Vessel of the Fish ") of September nineteen sixty three (1963) at precisely eighteen hundred hours (6pm), EET - Eastern European Time (Standard Time).
72. The record also shows that I was the only one incarnated on Tuesday (Tīwas dagaz-Dagaday-Dagda-Bodb Sidda / Kop Sida / Osiris / Horus), the third of September nineteen sixty three on Leucadia / Lefkada / Ithaca / Ellada.
73. The registry of Lefkada confirms that the name was never recorded in the register, only the title "Kopsidas", therefore, and for the record, no Birth Certificate was ever issued.
74. Throughout the course of my incarnation, the Moon's bright side was facing Earth. The Moon was fully illuminated by direct sunlight, and the Earth, Eye, and Moon were in Syzygy, with Earth in the middle. The full moon was Twelve hours behind (or ahead) of the sun. The full moonrise was in the East at Sunset, and its midpoint in the sky was midnight. The "Set" time in the west of the full moon was when Sun / Son Kopsidas rose.
75. At the time of my incarnation, the constellation of Virgo was visible in the firmament. The Sun-Clothed My Mother and the Full Moon (Eye of Horus) was at my mother's feet as it started to rise above the horizon. The Sun (Eye of Ra) was over the constellation and at my mother's head were the three (3) wandering stars and nine (9) stars of Leo making up a crown of 12 stars. This alignment of the Sun, Eye, Moon and stars signaled the hour, day, month, and year of my incarnation.
76. The Eye is also known as the Eye of Horus.
77. The right eye represents the sun and so is called the "Eye of Ra," while the left represents the moon and is known as the "eye of Horus."
78. The Eye of Horus is divided into six parts, representing the shattering of Horus' eye into six pieces.
79. The six pieces that make the Eye of Horus also represent my incarnation.
80. Each piece of the eye is associated with one of the six senses and a specific fraction, and more complex fractions are created by adding together the symbols that make up the eye.
The eye is personified in the goddess Wadjet, also written as Wedjat,
84. And so it was written in the firmament that I Kopsidas, the spirit of God, was incarnated on 3th September - 3-9-1963 at 6pm.
85. The Eye of Horus has delivered my soul, my ornaments are established on the brow of Ra.
86. Light is on the faces of those who are in the members of Osiris (Dagda).
87. To the Christians the Spirit of God is known as Jesus Christ, to ancient Greeks as Apollo, to ancient Egyptians as Horus, to ancient Romans as Mithras, to India as Krishna, to ancient Celts as Hesus and to the Druids as Bodb Sid, just to name a few, and I'm one with all of them.
88. The birth of the Spirit of God coincides with the celestial events that occurred during the Harvest Moon on Tuesday, 3 September 1963 at 18:00 hrs (1 + 8 = 9).
89. I am the living Horus / Apollo / Bodb Sidi ar Femen on Earth (Kop Sida).
16. I am of the tribe of Elatha (Elada) and Danu.
17. The Kopsidas and Aravani are right.
18 . Kopsidas is my inherent family title.
19. My other inherent titles include;
20. The etymology of the word Kopsidas comes from kop + sida + s / Kop + sid + as / kops + ida + s, ko + psi + da and Cop + sida.
21. The etymology of the word Sida used to form the word Kop + Sida.
22. The etymology of the word Kops used to form the word Kops + idas.
23. The etymology of the word ida in ko + ψ + ida.
Kopsida means Bodb Derg, Bodb Sida Femen ('of the Mound on Femen').
Bodb Derg (Atlas/Karyatid) was a son of the Dagda and Dagda's successor as King of the Tuatha Dé Danann.
He is the half sister of Brigid (Karya/Atlas/Bodb Derg, Bodb Sida Femen).
The etymology of the word Bodb comes from bo + db.
The etymology of the word db used to form the word Bodb, bo + db (Bodb Sidi ar Femen).
The etymology of the word derg used to form the words Bodb Derg.
The etymology of the word 'ar' used in the name 'Bodb Sidi ar Femen' (for the etymology of the word sida see above).
The etymology of the word 'Femen comes from Fe + men' and is used in the name of 'The Mound on Femen'.
The etymology of the word men comes from the word fe + men.
My mother's maiden name is Aravani.
My father's grandmother's maiden name is also Aravani.
The etymology of the word
"A" is used to form the word A + ra + vani.
The etymology of the word "ra" used to form the word A + ra + vani.
The etymology of the word "vani" used to form the word A + ra + vani
More than twenty-five thousand years ago, in the middle of an isolated island called Tir na nóg, at the top of a hill (Nion) stood a dwelling sanctuary (Jerusalem).
The etymology of the word Nion
The earlier Gods/Humans were hermaphrodites, they reproduced themselves without the help of any mate.
A hermaphrodite is an organism that has reproductive organs normally associated with both male and female sexes enabling a form of sexual reproduction in which both partners can act as the "female" or "male".
In this paradise, Tir on nóg (Atlantis / Karya), there was no sickness and no death, instead, being a place of everlasting life and beauty.
Everlasting life also refers to the eternal soul (Sida).
The beings on Tir na nóg (Atlantis/Karya) the banshee/ben side / ban-sidhe, CopseSida/KopSida, The Tuatha Dé Danann have everlasting souls (Sidas).
Extending the center of Tir na nóg (Atlantis/Karya) were arable hills (Kops) full of rich soil along with forest-land, and near the fertile plain stood a large mountain (Kop/Nion).
The sanctuary at the center of the island was encircled with a wall of gold, called Atlantis/Karya (Wal-Nut), and it was reserved as Holy Ground.
Also around the sanctuary (Atlantis/Karya/Wal-Nut/Jerusalem) were rings of water and land.
The roof of the royal palace was made of ivory, the columns and the floor were variegated gold and silver.
There was a golden statue of God standing in a chariot and driving six (6) winged steeds (Pegasus/KopSida/Aaravani/Souls).
There and the divine child was born, the Dagda.
This sanctuary of Jerusalem was the very place where the original royal lines were generated and brought to birth.
The firstborn divine child from the Dagda was Bodb Derg/Bodb Sidi ar Femen, 'of the Mound on Femen' (Kop Sida).
Bodb Derg/Bodb Sie ar Femen is the incarnation of the Dagda.
Feman was a plain on Tir na nóg (Atlantis/Karya) named after the two oxen owned by Brigid, Fe, and Men. (ie, Feman).
Tir na nóg (Atlantis/Karya) was an island off the west coast of Ireland in the Atlantic Ocean and is where the Tuatha de Danann (the Sidhe / Sida) resided.
The ancient Athenians called the island Tír na nóg, Atlantis (Karya).
It also was home to a few mortals who were carried there by the Sidhe/Side/Sida such as the Celtic hero Oisín who loved the ban-sidhe/Banshee (fairy woman) Niamh.
Tír na nÓg ("Land of the Young") or Tír na hÓige ("Land of Youth") is one of the names for the Celtic Otherworld.
Other Old Irish names for the Otherworld include: Tír na nÓg ("land of the young/land of youth"), Tír nAill ("the other land"), Tír Tairngire ("Land of Promise/Promised Land"), Tír fo Thuinn ("Land under the Wave"), Mag Mell ("Plain of Delight/Delightful Plain"), Ildathach ("Multicoloured place"), and Emain Ablach (the Isle of Apple Trees), Tír na mBeo ("land of the living"), Mag Mell ("plain of delight"), Mag Findargat ("the white-silver plain"), Mag Argatnél ("the silver-cloud plain"), Mag Cíuin ("the gentle plain").
The Otherworld is the realm of the deities (Kop Sida/Aravani/the Tuatha Dé Danann).
The Otherworld is often reached by entering ancient burial mounds (Kops), such as those at Brú na Bóinne and Cnoc Meadha.
These were known as sídhe ("Otherworld dwellings") and were the dwellings of the gods, later called the aos sí or daoine sí ("Otherworld folk").
The Otherworld can also be reached by entering caves, or by going underwater or across the western sea.
The Otherworld exists alongside this world and is located beyond the edge of the earth and intrudes into this world; signaled by the appearance of divine beings (Kop Sida).
One may be invited into the Otherworld by offering an apple or a silver apple branch, or a ball of thread to follow as it unwinds.
The Otherworld is usually called Annwn in Welsh and Avalon in Arthurian legend.
The Otherworld is also known in Ireland as Tech Duinn, where the souls (Sidas) of the dead gather.
When the Celts settled in Ellada (ancient Greece) and constructed the ancient Hellenic language the Otherworld was known Elysium.
The ancient Hellenic and Celtic religions have a shared origin in ancient Proto-Indo-European religion which goes back before the time of the Great Flood.
Admission into Elysium or the Elysian Fields (Ancient Greek: Ἠλύσιον πεδίον, Ēlýsion pedíon) or Tír na nÓg is reserved for those who related to the gods.
It includes those chosen by the gods, the righteous, and the heroic, where they will remain after death, to live a blessed and happy life.
Homer located The Elysian Fields on the western edge of the Earth by the stream of Okeanos (Ler/Poseidon).
In the time of the Greek/Hellenic oral poet Hesiod, Elysium would also be known as the Fortunate Isles or the Isles (or Islands) of the Blessed, located in the western ocean at the end of the earth.
Homer in the Odyssey describes fair-haired Rhadamanthus dwelling on Elysium/Tír na nÓg/Atlantis.
Rhadamanthus was a wise king of Crete and In later accounts, he is said to be one of the judges of the dead.
Rhadamanthus' name might mean 'rod diviner' derived from two Greek words mantis "soothsayer, seer" and rhabdos "rod, wand" (Kop Sida/Ara Vani).
It could also be etymologically related to Greek adámas "invincible, untamed" or Greek damázo "to overpower, to tame, to conquer."
Festivals of Samhain and Beltane are liminal times when contact with the Otherworld was more likely.
In Irish Immrama (Imm-rama) ("voyage") tales, a beautiful young Otherworld woman often approaches the hero and sings to him of this happy land.
Sometimes she offers him an apple, or the promise of her love in exchange for his help in battle.
He follows her, and they journey over the sea together and are seen no more.
They journey in a boat of glass, in a chariot, or on horseback (usually upon a white horse, as in the case of the goddess Niamh of the Golden Hair).
Sometimes the hero returns after what he believes is a short time, only to find that all his companions are dead and he has actually been away for hundreds of years.
Sometimes the hero sets out on a quest, and a magic mist descends upon him.
He may find himself before an unusual palace and enter to find a warrior or a beautiful woman who makes him welcome.
The woman may be the goddess Fand, the warrior may be Manannán mac Lir or Lugh, and after strange adventures, the hero may return successfully.
However, even when the mortal manages to return to his own time and place, he is forever changed by his contact with the Otherworld.
In Irish folklore there is another otherworldly realm called Tech Duinn (the "House of Donn" or "House of the Dark One").
Souls of the dead traveled to Tech Duinn before being reincarnated.
Donn is (Posei don) a god of the dead and ancestor of the Gaels.
Tech Duinn is commonly identified with Bull Rock, an islet off the west coast of Ireland which resembles a portal tomb.
In Ireland, there was a belief that the souls of the dead departed westwards over the sea with the setting sun.
West-ward also being the location of Tír na nÓg/Atlantis.
Celtic belief in islands consecrated to gods and heroes are Anglesey (Môn), off the north coast of Wales, which was the sacred island of the druids of Britain; the Scilly islands, where archaeological remains of proto-historical temples have been found; and some of the Hebrides (Iona and Ethica).
Tír na nÓg is a paradise and supernatural realm of everlasting youth, beauty, health, abundance, and joy.
They enjoy a life of eating, dancing and loving and they never have to deal with death or dying.
Its inhabitants are the Tuatha Dé Danann (Kop Sida/Aravani).
The god (Kop Sida) that rules this region is said to be the first ancestor of the human race (Kop Sidas) and the god of the dead.
Pigs are symbols of the Tuath Dé Danann (Kop Sidas/Aravani)
Princesses are given a pig's head and pigs are a common symbol in Irish/Hellenic folklore.
Early in Celtic culture, the pig was used as a funeral animal and pigs were an important aspect of trade between the Celts and Romans.
They also represent a connection to the warrior class and are said to be good luck to the person who catches them
Danann is generally believed to be the genitive of a female name.
It has been reconstructed as Danu, of which Anu (genitive Anann or Anunnaki) is an alternative form.
Danu is the mother goddess of the Tuatha Dé Danann (Old Irish: "The peoples of the goddess Danu."
Danu is an ancient triple goddess who is considered the "Great Mother."
The Tuatha Dé Danann (Kopsidas / Aravani) is the race from Tir to nóg (Atlantis).
In the earliest writings, the race is referred to as the Tuath Dé (plural Tuatha De or the "People of God," ie, the Kopsidas / Aravani.
The Old Irish word tuath (plural tuatha) means "people, tribe, nation"; is the genitive case of the work and, depending on the context, can mean "god, gods, goddess" or more broadly "supernatural being, object of worship".
The Tuath De Danann usually translated as "people (s) / tribe (s) of the goddess Danu, also known by the earlier name Tuath De (" tribe of the gods "), are a supernatural race.
The etymology of the word Danu come from Dan + u and Da + no.
3. (heraldry) The flower used as a heraldic charge; also commonly used to describe the fleur-de-lis.
4. The end of a compass needle that should point north, traditionally often ornamented with the figure of a lily or fleur-de-lis. quotations
5. A royal spade in the auction bridge.
6. (cartomancy) The thirtieth Lenormand card, representing calmness and maturity.
The etymology of the word used to form the word Danu, Dan + u.
The etymology of the da used to form the word Da + nu.
The etymology of the word is not used to form the word Da + nu,
Brígid invents keening (mourining / morning), a combination of weeping and singing, while mourning / Banshee (morning) for her son Ruadan, after he is slain while fighting for the Fomorians.
The animals were told to cry out a warning and thus Brigid is considered the guardian of domesticated animals.
Brigid is considered to be the goddess of the spring season, fertility, healing, poetry, smithing, medicine, arts and crafts, cattle (an ox, she had two: Fe and Men), and other livestock, and boar , sheep and a swan (an animal that unites the forms of a bird and a serpent). sacred / holy wells (Karya / Pigadisani (Pigadishani)), and the arrival of early spring.
The ancient Roman equivalent to Brigid is Minerva.
The ancient Greek (Hellenic) equivalent to Brigid is Karya, Athena, Aphrodite, Hera, Demeter, and Eos among others.
Brigid is also the goddess of all things perceived to be of relatively high dimensions such as high-rising flames, highlands, hills, hill-forts and upland areas; and of activities and states conceived as psychologically lofty and elevated, such as wisdom, excellence, perfection, high intelligence, poetic eloquence, craftsmanship (especially blacksmithing), healing ability, druidic knowledge and skill in warfare.
Brigid is also associated with the home and hearth.
She is also linked to prophecy, divination, agriculture and livestock, feminine arts and crafts.
Brigid is also known as Brigit, Brigid, Brighid, Bríde, Brìd, Brìg, Brigantia, Breo-Saighead, Breo Aigit (Gaelic), Ffraid (Welsh), Mary of the Gael, Saint Brigid (Catholic).
The etymology of the word Brigit and Brigid comes from Bri + git, Brig + it, Brig + id.
The etymology of the word git used to form the word Bri + git.
The etymology of the word Brig used to form the word Brig + it.
Another name for Brigid is Breo Saighead (the fiery arrow).
Brigid was also a dawn goddess.
The etymology of the word dawn.
A dawn goddess is a deity who is in some sense associated with the dawn.
Dawn or astronomical dawn is the time that marks, depending on the specific usage, the beginning of the twilight before the sunrise, the period of the pre-sunrise twilight or the time of the sunrise .
Examples of dawn goddesses.
Greek Eos - In Greek mythology, Ēōs Ionic and Homeric Greek Ἠ,, Attic Ἕως Éōs, "dawn," Aeolic Aὔos Aúōs, Doric As Āṓs-Āṓs Si) is a Titaness and the goddess of the dawn, who rose every morning / mourning from home games at the edge of the Oceanus. Eos had a brother and a sister, Helios, god of the sun, and Selene, goddess of the moon.
Etruscan mythology, Thesan was the Etruscan Goddess of the dawn, divination, and childbirth (as well as a love-goddess) and was associated with the generation of life. Thesan was depicted on several Etruscan mirror backs, bearing a great pair of wings on her back like many other Etruscan goddesses, especially appropriate to a sky-goddess. One meaning of Her name is simply "Dawn," and related words are thesi, meaning "illumination," and thesviti, "clear or famous". The other meaning of her name connects her with the ability to see the future, for thesaan also means "divination," as seen in the related Etruscan word thesanthei, "divining," "illuminating," or "brilliant." function as a dawn goddess - since divination throws light on the dark future and allows one to see what may happen, like the dawn, which illuminates what was previously dark. She was called by some as a childbirth goddess, as she was present at the beginning of the day, which finds her parallel at the beginning of a new baby's life. Similar to the Roman goddess Lucina, goddess of Light and Childbirth, who brought the infant into the light of day. Onshore mirror back Thesan is shown in the act of abducting Cephalus (kick), and a young man of Athens who was married to King Erechtheus' daughter, Procris. Thesan is winged here, wearing a chiton and diagonal hemation that flows into the breeze; about her head is a halo, she emphasizes her function as Light-Goddess. She runs off to the left carrying Cephalus (kick) in her arms. Cephalus / Kephalos is a name used for the hero-figure in Greek mythology and carried as a theophoric name by historical persons. The word kephalos is Greek for "head" (Kop). Cephalus was also the founding "head" of a great family that includes Odysseus. Cephalus means the head of the Sun who kills (evaporates) Procris (dew) with his unerring ray or 'javelin.' Cephalus was one of the lovers of the dawn goddess Eos / Brigid. Cephalus was a Aeolian, the son of Deion, the ruler of Phocis, and Diomede, and grandson of Aeolus. The Liber Lintaeus connects this goddess Thesan with the Etruscan sun-deity Usil, equivalent of the Greek Helios, while a fourth century mirror now shows her in conversation with both Usil and Nethuns (the latter, the Etruscan Neptune / Poseidon). Cephalus means the head of the Sun who kills (evaporates) Procris (dew) with his unerring ray or 'javelin.' Cephalus was one of the lovers of the dawn goddess Eos / Brigid. Cephalus was a Aeolian, the son of Deion, the ruler of Phocis, and Diomede, and grandson of Aeolus. The Liber Lintaeus connects this goddess Thesan with the Etruscan sun-deity Usil, equivalent of the Greek Helios, while a fourth century mirror now shows her in conversation with both Usil and Nethuns (the latter, the Etruscan Neptune / Poseidon). Cephalus means the head of the Sun who kills (evaporates) Procris (dew) with his unerring ray or 'javelin.' Cephalus was one of the lovers of the dawn goddess Eos / Brigid. Cephalus was a Aeolian, the son of Deion, the ruler of Phocis, and Diomede, and grandson of Aeolus. The Liber Lintaeus connects this goddess Thesan with the Etruscan sun-deity Usil, equivalent of the Greek Helios, while a fourth century mirror now shows her in conversation with both Usil and Nethuns (the latter, the Etruscan Neptune / Poseidon).
Germanic stamps: The chest is a Germanic goddess. Œostre is a goddess of Spring, and the festival of Easter is named after her. The word Ēostre is traced to the goddess of dawn Hausos.
Hindu Ushas-Ushas (उषस्; uṣas) is also a Vedic goddess of dawn in Hinduism.
She is portrayed as a beautifully adorned young woman riding in a golden chariot or hundred chariots, drawn by golden red horses or cows, on her path across the sky, making way for Vedic sun god Surya.
Roman Aurora (and later Mater Matuta) -Aurora renews herself every morning / mourning and flies across the sky, announcing the arrival of the sun. Her parentage was flexible: for Ovid, she could equally be Pallantis, signifying the daughter of Pallas, 1. or the daughter of Hyperion. 2. She has two siblings, and a brother (Sol, the sun) and a sister (Luna, the moon). Roman writers rarely imitate Hesiod and later Greek poets by naming Aurora as the mother of the Anemoi (the Winds), who were the offspring of Astraeus, the father of the stars.
Slavic Zorya: In Slavic mythology, Zorya = "Dawn"; Zorza in Polish, Zara-Zaranica (Belarusian: Zara-Zaranitsa, Zvezda, Zwezda, Danica = "Star") are the two guardian goddesses, known as the Auroras. Aurora (Latin: [au̯roːra]) is the Latin word for dawn, and the goddess of dawn in Roman mythology and Latin poetry.
Hausos is the personification of dawn as a beautiful young woman.
The name Hausos * h₂éwsōs is derived from a root * h₂ews- "to glow, shine" (usually translated as "to become light or red, dawn; east"), thus translating it's "the glowing, shining one."
Both the English word east and the Latin austerity "south wind, south" is a root related adjective * h₂ews-t (e) ro-.
Also related is aurum "gold,
The dawn goddess was also the goddess of the spring, involved in the mythology of the Indo-European New Year, where the dawn goddess was liberated from imprisonment by a god (reflected in Rigveda as Indra, in Greek mythology as Dionysus (Osiris / Dagda ) and Cronus, along with
the name most amenable to reconstruction, some of the epithets of the dawn goddess can be reconstructed with some certainty,
among which is * wénhõos (also an s-stem), whence Sanskrit vanas "loveliness; used by Uṣas in the Rigveda, and the Latin name Venus / Aphrodite and the Norse Vanir.
The name indicates that the goddess was imagined as a beautiful nubile woman who also had aspects of a love goddess.
The love goddess aspect was separated from the personification of dawn in some traditions, including Roman Venus vs. Aurora, and Greek Aphrodite Eos.
However, the name of Aphrodite (Aphrodite) still preserves her role as a dawn goddess, etymologized as "she who shines from the foam" (from aphros "foam" and deato "to shine").
The abduction and imprisonment of the dawn goddess and her liberation by a heroic god slaying the dragon who imprisons her is a central myth of Indo-European religion, reflected in numerous traditions.
Most notably, it is the central myth of the Rigveda, a collection of hymns surrounding the Soma rituals dedicated to Indra in the new year celebrations of the early Indo-Aryans.
Indra is a Vedic deity in Hinduism, and a guardian deity in Buddhism, and the king of the first heaven called Saudharmakalpa in Jainism.
His mythologies and powers are similar to those of Indo-European deities such as Zeus, Jupiter, Perun, Thor, and Odin (Wotan).
In the Vedas, Indra is the king of Svarga (Heaven) and the Devas.
He is the god of lightning, thunder, storms, rains and river flows.
Indra is the most referenced deity in the Rigveda.
Indra is celebrated for his powers, and one who kills the great symbolic evil (Asura) named Vritra who obstructs human prosperity and happiness.
Indra destroys Vritra and his "deceiving forces," and thus brings rain and sunshine as the friend of mankind.
Asuras has lord beings in Indian texts who compete for power with the more benevolent devas (also known as suras).
Asuras has powerful superhuman demigods or demons with good or bad qualities.
The good Asuras are called Adityas and are led by Varuna, while the evil ones are called Danavas and are led by Vritra.
In the early Vedic religion, Vritra (Sanskrit: वृत्र, vṛtra, lit. 'enveloper') is a serpent or dragon, the personification of the drought and adversary of Indra.
In Hinduism, Vritra is identified as an Asura.
Vritra was also known in the Vedas as Ahi (Sanskrit: अहि ahi, lit. 'snake').
He appears as a dragon blocking the course of the rivers and is heroically slaughtered by Indra.
In Vedic mythology, the Danavas (Balinese Hinduism Dewi Danu) were a race descending from Daksha.
The Danavas were the sons of Danu, who in turn was a daughter of Daksha.
Dakṣa (alerted one) is one of the sons of Lord Brahma
Danu is connected with the waters of the heavens and she is associated with the formless, primordial waters that existed before the creation.
The name is associated with the Proto-Indo-European (PIE) root * danu, 'river' or 'any flowing liquid' and is associated with Danu (Asura).
Under the leadership of Bali and others, the Danavas revolted against the Devatas (Devas).
Despite initial successes, the Danava were defeated by the god Vamana who in dwarf form deceived their leader Bali.
The Danavas were not universally considered to be evil; individually Danava could be classified as good or bad.
Sheffield is a city and metropolitan borough in South Yorkshire, England.
The area now occupied by the City of Sheffield is believed to have been inhabited since at least the late Upper Paleolithic, about 12,800 years ago.
In the Iron Age, the area became the southernmost territory of the Pennine tribe called the Brigantes.
The Brigantes were a Celtic tribe who in pre-Roman times controlled the largest section of what would become Northern England.
In modern Welsh, the word braint means 'privilege, prestige' and comes from the same root * brigantī.
Other related forms from the modern Celtic languages are: Welsh brenin 'king' (<* brigantīnos); Welsh / Cornish / Breton bri 'prestige, reputation, honour, dignity', Scottish Gaelic brīgh 'pith, power', irish 'energy, significance', Manx bree 'power, energy' (all <brīg- / brigi-) ; and Welsh / Cornish / Breton bre 'hill'- ie kick (<* brigā).
The name Brigantīm comes from Bridget.
Brigid also possessed the king of boars, Torc Triath (boar), and Cirb, the king of wethers (sheep), from whom Mag Cirb is named.
A banshee; Modern Irish bean net, baintsí, from Old Irish: brides, "woman of the fairy mound" or "woman of the fairy Kop" is a female spirit in which she heralds the death of a family member, usually by wailing, shrieking , or keening.
Brígid invented keening (mourining / morning), a combination of weeping and singing.
Brigid, Danu, and Banshee have one and the same.
The name banshee is linked to the important tumuli or "mounds" (Kop) that dot the Irish countryside, which is known as the singular seat in Old Irish.
A tumulus is a mound of earth and stones raised over a grave or graves.
The word tumulus is Latin for 'mound' or 'small hill' (ie, Kop).
The etymology of the word ben + sude, ban + shee, baint + sude, ban-sidhe, ban + sidhe.
John 1 King James Version (KJV).
The etymology of the word sidhe used to form the word ban + sidhe.
The Dagda was a High King of the Tuatha Dé Danann.
The Dagda is the descendant of Danu and Elatha / Elada.
The Dagda wears a short, rough tunic dragging his great penis on the ground.
He is a father-figure, chieftain, and druid (Kop Sidas).
The Dagda is associated with fertility, agriculture, manliness and strength, as well as magic, druidry and wisdom.
The Dagda means "the good god" or "the great god".
Dáire also appears to have been another name for the Dagda.
The Dagda is linked to the harvest god (s) Crom Cruach and Crom Dubh, as well as with the death and ancestral god Donn.
The Dagda has been likened to the Germanic god Odin and the Gaulish god Sucellos.
The Dagda and Sucellos are one and the same.
The Dagda also known by the epithets Eochu or Eochaid Ollathair, Ruad Rofhessa, "Many-skilled", Samildanach ("many-skilled"), Aed "fire"), Cerrce (striker), Cera (meaning "creator"), Fer Benn ("horned man" or "man of the peak"), Easal, Eogabal, Crom- / copse), and Ebron (meaning a cauldron / holy grail / cup / kick).
The holy grail of the Arthurian legend is sometimes referred to as a "cauldron", although traditionally sometimes the grail is thought of as a hand-held cup than the big pot that the word "cauldron" is usually used to mean
The Dagda (Osiris / Kop-sidas) was a figure of immense power, wearing a short, rough tunic and armed with a magic club.
The club was supposed to be able to kill nine men with one blow; but with the handle he could return the slain to life.
The cauldron was known as the Undry and was said to be bottomless, from which no man left unsatisfied.
Uaithne, also known as "The Four Angled Music," was a richly ornamented magical harp made of oak (kick) which, when the Dagda played it, put the seasons in their correct order; and to command the battle order.
He possessed two pigs, one of which was always growing while the other was always roasting, and ever-laden fruit trees (copse).
Uaithne is the harp that belongs to The Dagda.
It is sometimes called Dur du Blah, The Oak (kick) of Two Blossoms, and sometimes Coir cethar chuin, the Four Angled Music.
The name Dagda / Daghda / Dag + ida can also mean "shining divinity".
The etymology of the word Dagda / Daghda / Dag + ida.
Etymology 1. Dag, from English, Dew. The homophone is Yew, Jew, dew. (Beltane dew).
Etymology 2. Dag, Noun (plural dags) 1. (mainly Ireland).
Etymology 3. Dag, Afrikaans, From Dutch dag ("day"), cognate with German Tag. Noun dag (dae, diminutive daggie) 1. a day
Etymology 4. Dag, Afrikaans, From Dutch dacht. Alternative forms, dog. The semi-palindrome or half-palindrome of the dog is God (eg, lap / pal, dog / god). Dog also refers to Dog Star, which is the star Sirius in the Canis Major constellation.
Etymology 5. Dag, Danish, Etymology From Old Danish dagh, from Old Norse dagr, from Proto-Germanic * dagaz ("day"), from Proto-Indo-European * dʰegʷʰ- ("to burn").
Etymology 6. Dag, Dutch, From Middle Dutch dach, from Old Dutch dag, from Proto-Germanic * dagaz, from Proto-Indo-European * dʰegʷʰ- ("to burn, to be illuminated"). Cognate with German Tag, West Frisian dei, English day, Danish dag. Noun dag m (dagen, diminutive dagje n or daagje n) day (period of 24 hours), daytime (time between sunrise and sunset). In archaic or dialectal usage, the older plural form may appear after numerals. On rare occasions, the expression veertien daag ("a fortnight") is still found in contemporary Dutch. Synonyms (24 hours) etmaal n.
Etymology 7. Dag, Turkmen, From Old Turkic tag, from Proto-Turkic * tāg, * dāg ("mountain"). Noun dag (defined accusative dagy, plural daglar) 1. mountain (ie Kop).
The etymology of the word Sida is from Modern Latin, from Hellenic sidē 'pomegranate tree', also 'water lily.'
Etymology 2. Sida, English-noun (plural sidas), from the genus name meaning water lily or pomegranate. The word "sida" derives from the writings of Theophrastus, who was a pupil of Aristotle. Aristotle left his original manuscripts and library to Theophrastus. Aristotle was a pupil of Plato and Plato was a pupil of Socrates.
Etymology 3. Sida. Bodb Sida and Femen ('from mound in Femen', ie, Tir na nóg / Atlantis). Bodb Sida was a son of the Dagda, and the successor son of Dagda as king of the Tuatha Dé Danann.
The etymology of the word Kops, ie kops / copse = a small group of trees especially live Oak (Dagda / Daghda / Dag-ida) or Elm (El-m / Elatha / Danu) , orchard (pomegranates), stand, tree, wood, coppice, bush, brush. (Grove-Druidism, Wicca) A place of worship.
The etymology of the word ida used to form the word Dag + ida.
The etymology of the word Ida-s = Mount Ida in Crete and Mount Ida in Phrygia. East or Easter. Idas and Sidas also mean eternal soul. March.
The etymology of the word da used to form the word Dag-da is from English, noun da (plural das) - (Ireland, Scotland, Northern England) Father.
Etymology 2. da from Dalmatian From Latin de ab. Compare Italian yes. Preposition da, 1. from. 2. of.
Etymology 3. da from Ewe, Noun da 1. bow 2. mother 3. snake.
Etymology 4. da from North Frisian See also di, jü.
The etymology of the word jü is from North Frisian Pronoun, jü 1. she. Etymology 6. yes. Welsh, From Proto-Celtic * dagos ("good") (compare Irish dea-). Adjective da (female singular da, plural da, equative cystal, comparative gwell, superlative gorau), good, well. Noun da m, goodness (collective noun) goods, cattle. Etymology 7. da. Zhuang, Noun da 1. eye. Etymology 8. yes, yes = earth.
Etymology 5. da from Vanimo Noun da 1. pig.
While Aengus was away, the Dagda shared his land among his children, but Aengus returned to discover that nothing had been saved for him. Under the guidance of Lugh Aengus later he tricked his father out of his home at Brú na Böinne (Newgrange). Aengus was instructed to ask his father if he could live in the Brú for the ogus oidhche "(a) day and (a) night", which in Irish is ambiguous, and could refer to either "a day and a night" "day and night", which means for all time, and so Aengus took possession of Brú permanently. In The Wooing of Etaine, on the other hand, Aengus uses the same ploy to trick Elcmar out of Brú to Böinne, with Dagda's connivance.
Elatha and Bres: She told him that his father was Elatha, one of the Kings of the Fomorians; that he had come to her one time over a sea level in a great vessel that seemed to be of silver; that he himself had the appearance of a young man with yellow hair, his clothes decked with gold and five rings of gold around his neck. She had refused the love of all the young men of her own people, had given her her love and cried when she had left her.
Before he left, he had given her a ring from her own hand and she had to give it only to the man whose finger it would fit. Eri brought out the ring and put it on the finger of Bres and it fit him well. She and Bres and some of their followers then set out of the land of the Fomorians. At long last they came to that far country. Elatha the local King saw the ring on Bres' hand and asked him the whole story and said that Bres was his own son. Elatha then asked Bres what it was that led him out of his own country and his own kingdom. Bres answered truthfully: "Nothing drove me out but my own injustice and my own hardness; I took away their treasures from the people and their jewels and their food itself. And there were never taxes on them before I was their King. And still I'm here to look for fighting men that I can take Ireland by force. "
Elatha or Elada (modern spelling: Ealadha) was a prince of the Fomorians and the father of Bres by Ériu (Eri) of the Tuatha Dé Danann (Aos Sí, the Kopsida).
Elatha / Elada is also the sun, moon and the earth.
Elatha (Elada / Ellada) is quoted as "The beautiful Miltonic prince of darkness with golden hair".
Elatha (Elada) was the son of Dalbaech.
Elatha (Elada) was the father of the Dagda, Ogma, Delbaeth, and Elloth.
Elloth was the father of Manannan mac Lir / Lir.
Elatha (Elada) was one of the Fomorians who took part in the Second Battle of Magh Tuireadh.
During the Second Battle of Magh Tuireadh, Elatha, son of Dalbaech, watched Dagda's magic harp.
Elatha (Elada) is said to have a sense of humor and a sense of nobility.
The Battle of Magh Tuireadh (Cath Maige Tuired) means "The Battle of Magh Tuireadh," or the battle of Aos Si, Kopsidhu / Kopsida
The etymology of the word Elatha come from El + atha and Elada, El + ada.
The etymology of the word el .
The Atlantis Cross design is based on Plato's description of the layout of the streets of Basel, the Atlantean Capitol city, in Timaeus and Criteas.
Atlantis "Island of Atlas") is an island mentioned in Plato's works by Timaeus and Critias.
According to Plato, the first king of Atlantis was also named Atlas, the son of Poseidon.
Poseidon was one of the Twelve Olympians in the ancient Greek religion.
He was god of the sea and other waters; of earthquakes; and of horses.
Holyrood Palace. The Palace of Holyroodhouse, commonly referred to as Holyrood Palace, is the official residence of the British monarch in Scotland, Queen Elizabeth II. Situated in the heart of Edinburgh's Royal Mile, Edinburgh Castle is a 5-minute walk from Edinburgh Castle. It features a rooftop pool and a 24-hour front desk.
Etymology 5. X, Derived terms:
The etymology of the word ada used to form the word El + ada.
The etymology of the word freehold, English, Noun, freehold (countable and uncountable, plural freeholds)
Not only was the cypress sacred to Diana and Apollo, but it was also important to the god Asclepius whose staff was made of cypress wood.
Etymology 10. er, Polish, Noun, er. genitive plural of era.
1. (cardinal) one.
The etymology of the word Lir and L + ir, used for the words Manannan Mac Lir.
The etymology of the word don was used to form the word posei + don.
The etymology of Demeter, De + meter.
The etymology of the word meter used to form the word De + meter.
Around 9600 BC (11,600 before present) and a sudden cataclysmic event changed the climate on Earth bringing ice age to a sudden end, (Meltwater pulse 1B).
Meltwater pulse 1B (MWP1b) is the name used by quaternary geologists, paleoclimatologists, and oceanographers for a period of either rapid or just accelerated post-glacial sea level rise that occurred at the beginning of the Holocene and after the end of the Younger Dryas.
The Holocene is the geological epoch that began after the Pleistocene at approximately 11,700 years before present.
The Younger Dryas is a climatic event from c. 12,900 to c. 11,700 years before present.
From the melting ice came a great deluge.
Raging floodwaters submerged the island of Tir on nóg (Atlantis) which was surrounded by ice around 11,600 years ago.
The Tuatha De Danann (Atlanteans / Kop Sidas / Aravani) who survived the Great Flood came to settle in southeastern Anatolia.
The mountain (Kop) on which the ark rested after the Great Flood was one of the Gordiean mountains separating Armenia with Kurdistan, ancient Assyria, present-day eastern Turkey.
Gordyan (Gordiean) is the ancient name of the region of Bohtan (now Şırnak Province).
The Gordian mountains are the place where the Ark came to rest after the Great Flood, not on the Mountains of Ararat.
Just after the Great Flood, at the foot of one of the Gordian mountains, Tuatha Dé Danann (Atlanteans / Kop Sidas / Aravani) founded a village called Karya Thaminin, the Village (Karya) of the Eighty (Thaminin) the number (and not eight, Bible reference: Genesis 7:13) saved from the Great Flood around 11,600 years before present.
And of that divine race came forth my ancestors the Kopsidas and the Aravani ie Atlanteans (Tuatha Dé Danann).
And ever since those days we are the Inherent, Natural, and Legitimate heirs to the original royal line of kings, by Divine Right.
THE ETYMOLOGY OF THE WORD KARYA.
The etymology of the word Karya, Caria, Kar + ia, Car + ia, Ka + rya, Ka + r + ya, and Ka + ria, Kar + ia.