Kopsidas by the Grace of God of the Kingdom of Ellada Defender of the True Faith and Protector of the People of God under the Great Seal, Now Know Ye that We of our especial grace certain knowledge and mere motion, being of sound mind and of my own volition do hereby declare:
1. Traced through the patronymic names Kopsidas and Aravani is my direct line of descent.
2. I am the scion of the Kopsidas and Aravani Holy family tree.
3. The words Kopsidas and Aravani carry royal and theophoric names.
4. Both my parents and grandparents and all my forebears, dating back to the most ancient of times had domiciled in the regions of Karya (Καρυά) Leucadia (Λευκάδα), ancient Ellada (Ελλαδα), Rome, Egypt, Ireland, Scotland, Europe, India, Southeastern Anatolia Region and in many other parts of the earth.
5. The village of Karya (Lefkada) took its name from the Zaccaria (Za-caria) family which includes Centurione I Zaccaria and Catherine Zaccaria otherwise known as Catherine Palaiologina (Zac-caria/Zac-karya).
6. In ancient times the word Karya-Karia was well in use, for example, Caryatid/Karya-t-id.
7. The region of western Anatolia extending along the coast from mid-Ionia (Mycale) south to Lycia and east to Phrygia which existed between 11th–6th century BC was also called Caria; Ancient Hellenic: Καρία, Karia, Karya.
8. The Dorians and the Ionians had colonised the region of western Anatolia.
9. Karya and Karia are pronounced the same.
10. An etymology of the word Ka-rya, Ka-r-ya, and Ka-ria.
11. An etymology of the word ia in the word Ka-r-ia.
12. An etymology of the word Karyatid, Karya-t-id. (For an Etymology for the word Karya see 10 above).
13. I am domiciled in Leucadia (Lefkas), Karia, (Karya).
14. I am the second son of Nickolaos and Irene Kopsidas, née Aravani.
15. My incarnation was voluntary.
16. My parousia was in the Twentieth century of the Gregorian calendar during the Harvest Moon.
17. I the Spirit of God was resurrected on the 246th day of the year (247 in leap years). Tuesday, the Third (3) Day (Vesica Pisces "Vessel of the Fish"), of the week on the Third (3) Day of the Month in the Thirty-Sixth (36) Week of the year 1963.
18. There are three trinities, 3+3+3 (3, 6, 9), and all numbers can be reduced to 1.
19. The numbers are 3, 6, 9, 1.
20. The only six numbers that physically exist in the world of creation are; 1, 2, 4, 8, 7, 5.
21. The numbers 1, 2, 4, 8, 7, 5 form the underlying geometry of creation which is essentially a hexagram.
22. 1 is the only number which can cross the boundary between the physical world and the spiritual world.
23. The Trinity 3, 6, 9, of the spiritual world are mirrored by the physical world 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, and both worlds are interrelated.
24. When I the Spirit of God was resurrected I crossed from the spiritual world to the physical world by using the numbers 1,9,6,3
25. During my incarnation, the Moon was in a Full Moon phase.
26. The star Spica (Alpha Virginis) is in the ancient constellation centered around the modern constellation of Virgo where Spica appears around harvest time.
27. At the same time of my incarnation, the Moon rising above the horizon was at sunset, and the moonset was at sunrise. The average time for the moonrise was 6 pm and the average time for the moonset was 6 am. The average time for the sunset was 6 pm and the average time for the sunrise was 6 am.
28. The record shows that I was born on Tuesday, the Third (Vesica Pisces "Vessel of the Fish") of September Nineteen Sixty Three (1963) at precisely Eighteen Hundred Hours, EET – Eastern European Time (Standard Time).
29. The record also shows that I was the only one incarnated on Tuesday (Tīwas dagaz-Dagaday-Dagda), the Third of September Nineteen Sixty Three in Leucadia.
30. The registry of Lefkada confirms that no given name was ever recorded in the register, only the title “Kopsidas.”
31. Throughout the course of my incarnation, the Moon's bright side was facing the Earth. The Moon was completely illuminated by direct sunlight, and the Earth (eye), Sun (eye), and Moon (eye) were in Syzygy, with the Earth in the middle. The full moon was Twelve hours behind (or ahead) of the sun. The full moonrise was in the East at Sunset, and its midpoint in the sky was midnight. The "Set" time in the west of the full moon was when the Sun/Son Kopsidas rose.
32. At the time of my incarnation, the constellation Virgo was visible in the firmament. The Sun-clothed my mother and the full moon (Eye of Horus) was at my mother's feet as it started to rise above the horizon. The Sun (Eye of Ra) was over the constellation and at my mother's head were the three (3) wandering stars and the nine (9) stars of Leo making up a crown of 12 stars. This alignment of the Sun (Eye of Ra), Earth (eye), Moon (Wedjat) and stars signaled the hour, day, month, and the year of my incarnation.
33. The Eye is also known as the Eye of Horus. The right eye represents the sun and so is called the "Eye of Ra" while the left represents the moon and is known as the "eye of Horus."
34. The Eye of Horus is divided into six parts, representing the shattering of Horus´ eye into six pieces.
35. The six pieces that make up the Eye of Horus also represent the time and date of my incarnation.
36. Each piece of the eye is associated with one of the six senses and a specific fraction, and more complex fractions are created by adding together the symbols that make up the eye.
37. When all the pieces of the eye are added together, the total is 63/64 not 1.
38. The eye is personified in the goddess Wadjet (also written as Wedjat,
40. And so it was written in the firmament that I Kopsidas, the spirit of God be incarnated on the 3rd of September 1963 at 6 pm. 3-9-1963 at 6pm.
41. The Eye of Horus hath delivered for me my soul, my ornaments are established on the brow of Ra.
42. Light is on the faces of those who are in the members of Osiris.
43. To the Christians the Spirit of God is known as Jesus Christ, to the Ancient Greeks as Apollo, to the ancient Egyptians as Horus, to the Romans as Mithras, in India as Krishna, to the ancient Celts as Hesus and to the Druids as Ogma, just to name a few, and we are all one and the same.
44. The birth of the Spirit of God coincides with the celestial events that occur during the Harvest Moon on Tuesday the 3rd of September 1963 at 18:00 hrs.
45. I am the living Horus on Earth.
46. The Temple of Apollo Leucadius (Osiris/Dagda/Horus/Ogma) once stood on the rock Leukatas, south of Lefkada, Jerusalem, where the Eye of Horus and the Eye of Ra, i.e. the full moon from the east and the sun in the west could be seen at the same time on Tuesday 3 September 1963 from 1800 hrs.
47. In Hellenistic times Apollo Helios became identified with Helios, Titan god of the sun, and his sister Artemis similarly equated with Selene, Titan goddess of the moon.
48. As sun-god and god of light, Apollo Leucadius was also known by the epithets Aegletes, from αἴγλη, ("light of the sun"), Helius (Ἥλιος, Helios, literally "sun"), Phanaeus (Φαναῖος, Phanaios, literally "giving or bringing light"), and Lyceus (Λύκειος, Lykeios, from Proto-Greek *λύκη, "light").
49. The meaning of the epithet "Lyceus" later became associated with Apollo's mother Leto, who was the patron goddess of Lycia (Λυκία) and who was identified with the wolf (λύκος), earning him the epithets Lycegenes (Λυκηγενής, Lukēgenēs, literally "born of a wolf" or "born of Lycia") and Lycoctonus (Λυκοκτόνος, Lykoktonos, from λύκος, "wolf", and κτείνειν, "to kill").
50. As god of the sun, Apollo Leucadius was called Sol (sol, literally "sun" in Latin) by the Romans.
51. Apollo's Symbols are the Lyre, laurel wreath, python, raven, bow, and arrows.
52. Laurus nobilis is an aromatic evergreen tree (copse) or large shrub (copse) with green, glossy leaves, native to the Mediterranean region.
53. It is known as bay laurel, sweet bay, bay tree (esp. United Kingdom), true laurel, Grecian laurel, laurel tree or simply laurel.
54. Laurus nobilis figures prominently in classical Greek, Roman, and Biblical culture.
55. An etymology of the word sol.
56. Apollo was also known as Apollo Atepomarus ("the great horseman" or "possessing a great horse"-Aravani).
57. Jerusalem (Temple of Apollo/Osiris/Dagda/Horus/Ogma) was built by the Tuatha Dé Danann, (Aos Sí, Kop sídhu/Kopsida, Druids, Druidas, i.e. the Hellenes) on the rock of Leukatas.
58. The Temple of Apollo/Horus/Ogma on the rock of Leukatas was brought to ruin, and a lighthouse was eventually built in its place.
59. In ancient times the temple of Artemis/Selene/Diana Lucefera/Isis/Isidas was built of fine marble on the north side of the island Lefkada, the temple of Apollo was built on the southwest side.
60. A Christian church today known as Faneromeni was built over the temple of Artemis/Selene/Diana Lucifera/Isis/Isidas.
61. A Doric capital from the original temple of Artemis/Selene/Diana Lucifera/Isis/Isidas was used to form part of a wall of the Faneromeni Church in Lefkada, and it is still visible in the masonry today.
62. The etymology of the word Artemis.
63. The etymology of the word Artem in the word Artem-is.
64. The etymology of the word is in the word Artem-is.
65. The Monastery of Faneromeni i.e. Artemis/Selene/Diana Lucifera/Isis/Isidas was built in the green pine clad hill (kop) west of Lefkada town. (Kop-sidas)
66. According to Christian religious sources, in the years of Konstantinos the Great, after the A’ Ecumenical Synod 5, priests along with the Bishop Agatharchos arrived at the Island Lefkada.
67. Two priests settled in the Monastery of Faneromeni (Artemis/Selene/Diana Lucifera/Isis/Isidas) and three priests settled in the Hermitage of Holy Fathers outside Alexandros Village.
68. The priests constructed the first cells, extended the church and organized the monasticism of Lefkada.
69. Tradition says that the first icon of Panagia (Artemis/Selene/Diana Lucifera/Isis/Isidas), had been ordered in Constantinople.
70. Legend has it that the icon was revealed as a “God made icon” (was not made by a human) to the monk and hagiographer Kallistos, after his prayer.
71. For this reason, the monastery was named Faneromeni.
72. Anglican, Roman Catholic and Orthodox churches have their altars facing East.
73. The ancient Hellenes deliberately built their temples facing east, facing the rising Sun.
74. Cape Lefkas (Leukas) is situated at the most southern part of the Island Lefkada.
75. Cape Leukatas is a prominent white rock jutting out from Leukas into the sea and toward Cephalonia (Kefalonia).
76. This rock was called "Lefkatas" in ancient times and is the "white rock" mentioned by Homer in the Odyssey.
77. In Hellenic tradition, people who wished to relieve themselves of love could do so by leaping into the sea from the Leucadian rock.
78. Deukalion (Dardanus/Dagda) was so devoted to Pyrrha that, at her death, he needed to relieve his grief in this manner.
79. A similar story was told about Aphrodite (Isis/Brigid) grieving Adonis (Osiris/Dagda).
80. The act of leaping off the rock and into Okeanos (Set/Manannán mac Lir/Ler) was repeated by Sappho (symbolically as Aphrodite/Isis/Brigid), the great poetess, for her love of Phaon (Osiris/Dagda).
81. It is the reason why the location was named "The jump of Sappho" and "Cape of the lady".
82. Phaon means 'bright.'
83. Phaon (Osiris/Dagda/Horus) himself was an old porthmeús 'ferryman' who was transformed into a beautiful youth by Aphrodite (Isis/Brigid) herself.
84. Aphrodite (Isis/Brigid) fell in love with Phaon (Osiris/Dagda) and hid him in a head of lettuce (penis-sperm).
85. The ferryman brought the souls (sidas) of the dead across the river Styx or the river Acheron to Hades.
86. The ferryman Phaon, the Egyptian god Osiris and Horus, and the Irish/Celtic god, the Dagda and Ogma, are one and the same.
87. The Dagda (Daghdha/Dag-idha/Dag-ida) "the good god, " was a High King of Tuatha Dé Danann, Aos Sí, Kop sídhu/Kopsida, the descendants of Danu and Elatha.
88. Adonis (Osiris/Dagda) was also hidden in a head of lettuce by Aphrodite (Isis/Brigid).
89. Ptolemaios Chennos (ca. A.D. 100; by way of Photius Bibliotheca 152-153 Bekker), the first to dive off the heights of Cape Leukas and into Okeanos (i.e. Set/Manannán mac Lir/Ler) was none other than Aphrodite (Isis/Brigid) herself, out of love for a dead Adonis (Osiris/Dagda).
90. After Adonis had died, the mourning Aphrodite went off searching for him and finally found him at 'Cypriote Argos,' in the shrine of Apollo Eríthios.
91. She consults Apollo (Osiris/Dagda/Horus/Ogma), who instructs her to seek relief from her love by jumping off the white rock of Leukas (Leukata )and into Okeanos, where Zeus (Amun-Ra/Elatha) sits whenever he wants relief from his passion for Hera (Isis/Brigid).
92. An Etymology of the word Leukata also Leukatas – Leu-ka-ta and Leu-ka-tas.
93. An Etymology of the word ka in Leu-ka-ta.
94. An Etymology of the word ta in Leu-ka-ta.
95. An etymology of the word tas in Leu-ka-tas
96. An etymology of the word kopje, kop and je. (For an etymology of the word kop see below).
97. An etymology of the word Ethica, E-thi-ka (i.e. Ithaca).
98. An etymology of the word thi in E-thi-ka.
99. An etymology of the word ka in E-thi-ka.
100. Eumaeus (Εὔμαιος) was Odysseus's swineherd and friend.
101. Odysseus' father Laertes bought Eumaeus as a slave.
102. Eumaeus was brought up with Odysseus and his sister Ctimene.
103. Ctimene was married off to Eurylochus of Same.
104. Eumaeus meets Odysseus upon his return to Ithaca (Lefkada) after fighting in the Trojan War. He has four dogs, 'savage as wild beasts,' who protect his pigs. Although he does not recognise his old master — Odysseus is in disguise — and has his misgivings, Eumaeus treats Odysseus well, offering food and shelter to one whom he thinks is a mere indigent. On being pushed to explain himself, Odysseus spins a distorted tale, misleading Eumaeus into believing that he is the son not of Laertes but Castor.
105. The swineherd (Eumaeus) refuses to accept the vow that Odysseus, whom he loves above all others (rendering him especially bitter towards the suitors), is finally on his way home. Having heard such assurances all too often, and been deceived by a prevaricator from Aetolia, Eumaeus has become inured to them. "Don't you try to gratify or soothe my heart with falsehoods," he cautions: "It is not for that reason that I shall respect and entertain you, but because I fear Zeus (Amun-Ra/Elatha), the patron of strangers, and pity you."
106. God-fearing, suspicious, and scrupulous, Eumaeus delivers probably the oldest extant example of literary sarcasm when, after Odysseus offers a bargain entailing that he be thrown off a cliff (Lefkatas) should he lose, he answers:
107. The only time a full moon occurred on Tuesday 3 September was in 1963 and before 1900, and will only occur again after the year 2200.
108. Like the sun, the Eye of Ra (Wedjat) is a source of heat and light, and it is associated with fire and flames.
109. The Eye of Ra (Wedjat) is also equated with the red light that appears before sunrise, and with the morning star that precedes and signals the son's (i.e. Kopsidas) arrival.
110. Revelation 12:1-5 King James Version (KJV)
111. An Etymology of the word Iron.
112. In ancient Rome and ancient Ellada, Virgo was associated with the goddess of wheat and agriculture, Demeter, and Ceres.
113. Alternatively, Virgo was sometimes identified as the virgin goddess Iustitia or Astraea, holding the scales of justice in her hand as the constellation Libra.
114. Virgo is also associated with the Virgin Mary.
115. Virgo is often portrayed carrying two sheaves of wheat, one of which is marked by the bright star Spica.
116. The personification of justice balancing the scales dates back to the Goddess Maat, and later Isis, of ancient Egypt and Brigid of the Tuatha Dé Danann, the Aos Sí, the Kop sídhu/Kopsida, the Druids.
117. The Hellenic deities Themis, Dike, and Brigid, were subsequently goddesses of justice.
118. Themis was the embodiment of divine order, law, and custom, in her aspect as the personification of the divine rightness of law.
119. Demeter (Isis/Brigid/Danu) means Earth-lover, "Mother-Earth."
120. Demeter also means Thesmophoros (θεσμός, thesmos: divine order, unwritten law; "phoros": bringer, bearer, "Law-Bringer," as a mark of civilized existence, the sacred law, and the cycle of life and death.
121. Demeter also means E-ne-sida-o-ne, "earth-shaker".
122. The title Demeter, E-ne-sida-o-ne, "earth-shaker" also means wa-na-ka (wanax/anax).
123. An etymology of the word Wanaka, wa-na-ka (Anax).
124. Nun is the oldest of the ancient Egyptian gods and father of Re/Ra, the sun god.
125. Nun’s name means “primeval waters,” and he represented the waters of chaos out of which Ra-Atum began creation.
126. In Ancient Egyptian creation accounts the original mound (kop) of land comes forth from the waters of the Nun, nothingness, void.
127. The Nun is the source of all that appears in a differentiated world, encompassing all aspects of divine and earthly existence.
128. An etymology of the word ka in the word wa-na-ka.
129. My mother's maiden name is Aravani.
130. My paternal grandmother's maiden name is also an Aravani.
131. An etymology of the word Aravani - A-ra-vani.
132. An etymology of the word "A" in A-ra-vani
133. An etymology of the word "ra" in A-ra-vani.
134. An etymology of the word “vani” in A-ra-vani
2. An etymology of the Holyrood. Christianity, A relic believed to be part of the True Cross.
3. Aravani means “Tree of Life”, House of Horus i.e. Shiva/Isis/Osiris/Set/Nephthys/Horus/Ra/Amun/Wadjet/Iusaaset.
135. Colchis was an ancient kingdom and region on the coast of the Black Sea, centered in present-day western Georgia.
136. Vani is a town in Imereti region of western Georgia, at the Sulori river (a tributary of the Rioni river), 41 km southwest of the regional capital Kutaisi located in the ancient kingdom of Colchis.
137. The Colchians were an Ancient Egyptian race colonised by Sesoösis (Sesostris).
138. The Egyptians of Colchis (A-ra-vani) preserved as heirlooms some wooden tablets, which show, with considerable accuracy, seas, and highways.
139. The Colchians (A-ra-vani) were commonly known to be Egyptian colonists.
140. When Sesostris defeated a native army without much resistance, he erected a pillar (kop) in their capital with a vagina.
141. The Egyptians colonists of Colchis were the A-ra-vani and kop-sidas.
142. Saptashrungi is a hill (kop) range consisting of seven hills locally called Ghads and form part of the Sahyadri Range of hills in the Western Ghats, India.
143. There are 108 water bodies (ponds) located in the watershed of these hills, which are called Kundas.
144. Nanduri, Kalwan and Vani (A-ra-vani) are the villages nearest to the temple, which are situated at the foot of the hills.
145. Three and a half Shakti Peethas (prominent seats of the Hindu Goddess) are reported in Maharashtra.
146. These four Goddess temples are Mahalakshmi Temple at Kolhapur, Tulja Bhavani (Bha-vani), Temple at Tuljapur, Renuka Temple at Mahur (Matripur) and the Sapatashrungi Temple of Vani (A-ra-vani).
147. These four temples are also interpreted to represent the four parts of holy AUM, A kara , U kara, Ma kara and Mmm kara (Ardha matra).
148. The etymology of the word kara, Asturian, From Late Latin or Vulgar Latin cara, from Ancient Greek κάρα (kára, “head (kop), face”).
149. The etymology of the word face, French, Noun, 1. head (kop). 2. side. i.e. a fairy hill or mound. 2. (in plural) = áes side (“people of the fairy mounds, supernatural beings, fairies”) (kop-sidas)
150. The etymology of the word kara, English, Noun. kara (plural karas), (Sikhism) The bangle worn by Sikhs, to remind the wearer to do God's work, and one of the five Ks.
151. The etymology of the word kara, Cornish, Verb kara (irregular) 1. to love.
152. The etymology of the word kara, Nias, Noun, kara (mutated form gara) 1. stone
153. In Hinduism, Auṃ or Oṃ is one of the most important spiritual symbols (pratima).
154. It refers to Atman (soul/sidas) and Brahman (ultimate reality, the entirety of the universe, truth, divine, supreme spirit, cosmic principles, knowledge).
155. The syllable is often found at the beginning and the end of chapters in the Vedas, the Upanishads, and other Hindu texts.
156. This temple is one among the 51 Shakti peethas located on the Indian subcontinent and is a location where one of Sati's (Osiris) limbs, her right arm (Penis) is considered to have fallen when grief-stricken and agitated Shiva (Isis) was carrying her dead body around the world on his shoulders, and Vishnu (Set) had cut her body into pieces with his Sudarshana Chakra.
157. The etymology of the word Ara-b-an or Ara-v-an.
158. The letter B in the Hellenic language is pronounced Beta
159. Beta: uppercase Β, lowercase β, or cursive ϐ; Ancient Greek: βῆτα bē̂ta or Modern Greek:
160. Spanish, Pronunciation, IPA(key): /be/ Homophone: be, Verb, ve.
161. The etymology of the word v, Romanian, Pronunciation -(phoneme): IPA(key): /v/ - (letter name): IPA(key): /ve/
162. The etymology of the word ve in the word Ara-v-an.
163. My ancestors the Aravani founded the city of Araban. (Araban-i, Aravan-i, Aravane) in the most ancient of times.
164. Araban is a district and city of Gaziantep Province in Southeast Anatolia, modern day Turkey.
165. In the most ancient of times, the Kopsidas also settled in the Mediterranean Region, of modern day Turkey.
166. The Mediterranean Region is bordered by the Aegean Region to the west, the Central Anatolia Region to the north, the Eastern Anatolia Region to the northeast, the Southeastern Anatolia Region to the east, Syria to the southeast, and the Mediterranean Sea to the south.
167. My ancestors the Araban-i (Aravani) and Kop-sidas (Kopsidas) founded Gobekli Tepe and other similar sites like Nevalı Çori.
168. The distance from Araban to Göbekli Tepe is 66 miles or 106 km as the crow flies.
169. Göbekli Tepe "Potbelly Hill" in Turkish, is an archaeological site atop a mountain (kop) ridge in the Southeastern Anatolia Region of modern-day Turkey.
170. The tell has a height of 15 m (49 ft) and is about 300 m (980 ft) in diameter.
171. In archaeology, a tell or tel (derived from Arabic: تَل, tall, 'hill' or 'mound' i.e. kop), is an artificial mound formed from the accumulated refuse of people living on the same site for hundreds or thousands of years.
172. Gobekli Tepe is a sanctuary site; it's the worlds first temple, founded around 12,000 years ago.
173. The tell (kop) includes two phases of ritual use dating back to the 10th–8th millennium BCE.
174. During the first phase, pre-pottery Neolithic A (PPNA), circles of massive T-shaped stone pillars were erected, the world's oldest known megaliths.
175. More than 200 pillars in about 20 circles are currently known through geophysical surveys.
176. The site was excavated by a German archaeological team under the direction of Klaus Schmidt from 1996 until his death in 2014.
177. Klaus Schmidt confirms that the sites were ancient neolithic sanctuaries used as a holy site and not used as a settlement.
178. At the western escarpment, in a cave, a small relief depicting a bovine was discovered.
179. At the west edge of the hill, a lion-like figure was found.
180. Flints and limestone fragments along with three phallic depictions were also discovered.
181. At this early stage of the site's history, circular compounds or temene first appear.
182. Temenos is a piece of land cut off and assigned as an official domain, especially to kings and chiefs (kop), or a piece of land marked off from common uses and dedicated to a god, a sanctuary, holy grove (copse) or holy precinct: The Pythian race-course is called a temenos, the sacred valley of the Nile is the Νείλοιο πῖον τέμενος Κρονίδα (Kron-ida) ("the rich temenos of Cronides (Cron-ides) by the Nile"), the Acropolis of Athens is the ἱερὸν τέμενος ("the holy temenos"; of Pallas).
183. The word Temenos derives from the Greek verb τέμνω (temnō), "to cut" (Κοψί).
184. The earliest attested form of the word is the Mycenaean Greek, te-me-no, written in Linear B syllabic script.
185. The Gobekli Tepe site mainly consists of stone age temples used for rituals.
186. Two taller T-shaped pillars stand facing one another at the center of each circle.
187. The two tall T-pillars are displayed side by side, their heads(kop-side) clearly visible, implies they signify twin pillars (twin kop-sides) like those placed at the center of all the major enclosures at Göbekli Tepe.
188. Researchers of the ancient mysteries field have announced that the twin central pillars of key enclosures at Göbekli Tepe are aligned south, their twin central monoliths turned to face the rising of either the belt stars of Orion (Schoch, 2014, 54-55) or the bright star Sirius.
189. Each circle consists of 12 smaller T-shaped pillars.
190. The T-shaped pillars depict stylized humans.
191. Many of the T-shaped pillars are decorated with abstract, enigmatic pictograms and carved animal reliefs.
192. The pictograms on the T-shaped pillars represent commonly understood sacred symbols (Kopsidas/Aravani).
193. The reliefs depict mammals such as lions, sheep/ram/goat, bulls, boars, foxes, gazelles and donkeys; snakes and other reptiles, arthropods such as insects and arachnids; and birds, particularly Vultures/Crane/Heron/Ibis motifs.
194. The Vulture/Crane/Heron/Ibis shows up as a significant symbol in many cultures.
195. The Vulture is Sacred to the goddess Nekhbet, the goddess of Upper Egypt and also Mut, the ‘mother’ goddess.
196. The vulture is a symbol of the Goddess Isis (Isidas).
197. The Ibis represents the teaching of Thoth in Ancient Egypt.
198. The crane also appears in Australian Aboriginal dances.
199. The Heron appears as the Ba (depiction/Soul) of both the gods Ra and Osiris.
200. The crane and bull appear on different panels of The Pillar (kop) of the Boatmen, by Tarvos Trigaranus.
201. On the Pillar of the Boatmen, the Celtic God Esus (Hesus) is accompanied with the ‘bull with three cranes,' along with Jupiter/Zeus/Amun-Ra, Vulcan, and other gods.
202. Vultures also feature prominently in the iconography of Çatalhöyük and Jericho.
203. On one pillar there is a depiction of what resembles a goose.
204. The Goose was sacred to the Egyptian god Geb.
205. Geb often is represented as the ‘earth’ god, and he is the father of the goddess Isis who is sometimes referred to as the ‘egg of the Goose.'
206. A decapitated human figure with an erected penis appears on one of the pillars.
207. On the front face of one of the T-shaped pillars is a relief of a taurine head (kop).
208. The Bull or Taurus is one of the 12 signs of the zodiac.
209. The taurine symbol appears as a god in ancient Egypt, as Hathor the cow and Apis the bull.
210. The sun imagery between the horns found in ancient Egypt is called the royal crown.
211. The bull symbol is also found in Mesopotamia. Akkadian, Assyrian, and Babylonian Gods.
212. These Gods are depicted with bull horns on the heads or with head gear bearing horns.
213. Depicted on one of the pillars is a solar disc crown with a crescent underneath (Osiris and Isis).
214. A solar disc crown is exclusive to gods and goddesses of ancient Egypt.
215. The depiction of a bird holding the sun on one of the pillars is the forefather of celestial expression, which is found in later cultures of Anatolia, Messepomoia, and ancient Egypt
216. The T-shaped pillars have human arms and fingers carved on their lower half, suggesting that they are intended to represent the bodies of stylized humans and gods
217. The T-shaped representations of humans at Gobekli Tepe are the first ever god depictions of the Aravani and Kopsidas.
218. Loincloths also appear on the lower half of a few pillars.
219. The horizontal stone member on top of the column symbolizes a human head (kop).
220. The pillars as a whole, therefore, have an anthropomorphic identity.
221. The inhabitants of the site i.e. Aravani and Kopsidas lived in neighboring villages (Araban) for at least part of the year.
222. Radiocarbon of the site can be fixed at about 9000 BCE, but it is believed that the elevated location may have functioned as a spiritual center by 11,000 BCE or even earlier, mainly at the very end of the Pleistocene.
223. The surviving structures, then, not only predate pottery, metallurgy, and the invention of writing or the wheel, they were built before the so-called Neolithic Revolution, i.e., the beginning of agriculture and animal husbandry around 9000 BCE.
224. But the construction of Göbekli Tepe implies organization of an advanced order not hitherto associated with Paleolithic, PPNA, or PPNB societies.
225. The pillars weigh 10–20 metric tons (10–20 long tons; 11–22 short tons), with one still in the quarry weighing 50 tons.
226. An elite class of religious leaders (Aravani/Kopsidas) supervised the work and later controlled whatever ceremonies took place.
227. It is oldest known evidence for a priestly caste (Aravani/Kopsidas)—much earlier than such social distinctions developed elsewhere in the Near East.
228. Stylistic analysis indicates that it is the oldest religious site yet discovered anywhere in the world.
229. Klaus Schmidt believed that what he called this "cathedral on a hill" was a pilgrimage destination attracting worshippers up to 150 km (90 mi) distant.
230. In 2017, a discovery of human crania (kop) with incisions were reported.
231. Klaus Schmidt also interpreted it in connection with the initial stages of the Neolithic.
232. It is one of several sites in the vicinity of Karaca Dağ, an area which geneticists suspect may have been the source of at least some of our cultivated grains
233. Recent DNA analysis of modern domesticated wheat compared with wild wheat has shown that its DNA is closest in sequence to wild wheat found on Karaca Dağ 30 km (20 mi) away from the site, suggesting that this is where modern wheat was first domesticated.
234. Such scholars suggest that the Neolithic revolution, i.e., the beginnings of grain cultivation, took place here.
235. Klaus Schmidt engaged in some speculation regarding the belief systems of the groups that created Göbekli Tepe, based on comparisons with other shrines and settlements.
236. He assumed shamanic practices and suggested that the T-shaped pillars represent human forms, perhaps ancestors, whereas he saw a fully articulated belief in gods only developing later in Mesopotamia, associated with great temples and palaces.
237. It corresponds well with an ancient Sumerian belief that agriculture, animal husbandry, and weaving were brought to mankind from the sacred mountain Ekur, which was inhabited by Annuna deities, very ancient gods without individual names.
238. The Annuna are known as the Anunnaki (also transcribed as: Anunaki, Anunna, Anunnaku (singular), Ananaki, and other variations).
239. Anunnaki is a group of deities in ancient Mesopotamian cultures (e.g. Sumerian, Akkadian, Assyrian, and Babylonian).
240. The Mesopotamian cultures knew the Aravani and Kopsidas as the Anunnaki.
241. Expanding on Schmidt's interpretation that round enclosures could represent sanctuaries, Gheorghiu's semiotic analysis reads Göbekli Tepe's iconography as a cosmogonic map which would have related the local community to the surrounding landscape and the cosmos."
242. The stones were also intended to stave off evils (Apotropaic magic) through the form of magic representation.
243. The T-shaped pillars served as totems.
244. A totem is a spirit being (kop-sidas), sacred object, or symbol that serves as an emblem of a group of people, such as a family, clan, lineage, or tribe (the Kopsidas/Aravani).
245. The stones were used for the transmigration of souls to the physical world via the soul hole stones.
246. A soul hole (Seelenloch) is a term for an "entrance and exit opening for the soul."
247. Similarly, small doors or windows known as armen seelenloch, "poor soul holes," were once incorporated into the walls of houses in Austria.
248. Seelenloch-Selene hole-soul hole-Isis hole-moon hole.
249. A large number of megalithic dolmens of Neolithic and later Bronze Age manufacture, from Ireland in the West across to India in the East, have circular apertures cut into their entrance stones. Like the examples at Göbekli Tepe, these bored holes are usually between 25 and 40 centimeters in diameter, too small to allow a normal sized person to pass through bodily.
250. I am WODEN-BORN (WOODEN-BORN/COPSE/KOPS-BORN), born free and independent.
251. Kopsidas is my inherent family title.
252. My other titles include kopsidas I, of Epirus, Kopsidas I, of Leucadia, Kopsidas I, of Ethica (Ithaca) Kopsidas I, of Sparta, Kopsidas I, of Ellada, Kopsidas I, of the Dorians, Kopsidas I, of the Hellenes, Kopsidas I, of the Greeks, Kopsidas I, of Olympia, Kopsidas I, of Argos, Kopsidas I, of Corinth, Kopsidas I, of Athens, Kopsidas I, King of the Pelasgians, Kopsidas I, of Byzantium, Kopsidas I, of Europa, Kopsidas I, of Macedonia, Kopsidas I, of Jerusalem, Kopsidas I, of IS-RA-EL Anax of the Jews. King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Byzantine Emperor, Emperor of Rome, Augustus. Pontifex Maximus, Caesar, Princep.
253. An etymology of the word Kopsidas/kop-sida-s/kops-ida-s/ko-psi-da
254. Kopsidas also means Elada/Dagada, “Tree of Life”, House of Horus i.e. Isis/Osiris/Set/Nephthys/Horus/Ra/Wadjet/Iusaaset/Yahweh.
255. Kopsidas also means Wanaka/Wanax/Anax.
256. I am the one who the Semite call Mashiach, but I am not a Semite.
257. I am the Iach also known as Kopsidas Soter.
258. An etymology of the word Mashiach, Mash-iach.
259. An etymology of the word iach in the word Mash-iach.
260. The House of Horus, the Tuatha Dé Danann, the Aos Sí, the Kop sídhu/Kopsida, the Druids and the Aravani are all one and the same.
261. A triple deity (sometimes referred to as threefold, tripled, triplicate, tripartite, triune or triadic, or as a Trinity) is a deity associated with the number three (3).
262. Some examples of triple deities; the Moon goddess Artemis, Selene, Hecate. Aphrodite Urania, Aphrodite Pontia, Aphrodite Pandemos. Hathor, Nephthys, Isis. Ériu, Fódla, Banba. Zeus, Athena and Apollo. Osiris (husband), Isis (wife), and Horus (son). Isis, Hathor, Wadjet. Isis, Set, Osiris, Khonsu. The Theban triad of Amun, Mut, and Khonsu (Yahweh). Roman Catholicism, Eastern Orthodoxy, and Protestantism believe in God as the Trinity, comprising the God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. The Gnostic text three forms of Divine Thought: The Father, The Son, and The Mother. Brigid. Lord Shiva. Bahuchara Mata. Rudra. The Lingam. Venus Genetrix. The Roman Capitoline Triad of Jupiter (father), Juno (wife), and Minerva (daughter). The Roman pleibian triad of Ceres, Liber Pater and Libera (or its Greek counterpart with Demeter, Dionysos and Kore/ Persephone).
263. The Matres or Matronae are usually represented as a group of three but sometimes with as many as 27 (3 × 3 × 3) inscriptions.
264. The Matres were associated with motherhood and fertility.
265. Kop also means hoofd from Middle Dutch hovet, hooft, from Old Dutch hōvit, from Proto-Germanic *haubudą, ultimately from Proto-Indo-European *kauput-, *kaput-. Low German Höft, German Haupt, West Frisian haed (head), English head, Danish hoved. Hoved from Old Norse hǫfuð, haufuð, from Proto-Germanic *hafudą or *habudą, northern form of *haubudą, from Proto-Indo-European *kauput-, *kaput- (“head”).
266. These are derived terms from the meaning "the head (kop) of a body". The prefix "hoofd-" means "main, head (kop), chief", so words derived from that meaning are listed on hoofd. For example a chief (head/kop) of a state.
267. Hoved (kop) also means a "person." From Anglo-Norman parsone, persoun et al. (Old French persone (“human being”, a natural person, "Man"), French personne. Displaced native wight (from Old English wiht (“person, human being”). In Christianity, any one of the three hypostases of the Holy Trinity: God the Father, God the Son, or God the Holy Spirit as contrasted with the unity of the Godhead (GodKop).
268. Hypostases are also the single person of Christ, as contrasted with his dual human and divine nature and also can mean “ A triple deity.”
269. Blue lotus (or blue Egyptian lotus), but also blue water lily (or blue Egyptian water lily), and sacred blue lily (or sacred narcotic lily of the nile), is a water-lily (sida) in the genus Nymphaea.
270. As a symbol of re-birth, the lotus (sidas) was closely related to the imagery of the funerary of Osiris (Kopsidas).
271. The Four Sons of Horus were frequently shown standing on a lotus (sidas) in front of Osiris.
272. The Book of the Dead contains spells for "transforming oneself into a lotus" (sidas) and thus fulfilling the promise of resurrection.
273. The lotus (sidas) was commonly used in art as a symbol of Upper Egypt.
274. The lotus (sidas) was often shown with its long stems intertwined with papyrus reeds (kop) (a symbol of Lower Egypt) as a representation of the unification of the two lands (kop-sidas).
275. DIODORUS SICULUS - LIBRARY OF HISTORY. Book I
276. The ancient Egyptians believed that after death the soul (sidas) travelled through the underworld to the Halls of Ma'at (or Halls of Judgement).
277. There their heart was weighed against the feather of Ma'at and those who met the standard passed on to a blissful existence in the field of reeds.
278. An etymology of the word reed.
279. The lotus (sidas) has been a symbol of purity since before the time of the Buddha.
280. In Buddhism Lotuses (sidas) are symbols of purity and 'spontaneous' generation and hence symbolize divine birth.
281. According to the Lalitavistara, 'the spirit of the best of men is spotless, like the new lotus (sida) in the [muddy] water which does not adhere to it', and, according to esoteric Buddhism, the heart of the beings is like an unopened lotus (sida): when the virtues of the Buddha develop the lotus (sidas) blossoms therein.
282. This is why the Buddha sits on a lotus (sida) in bloom.
283. In Tantrism the sida is the symbol of the feminine principle.
284. The lotuses are usually differentiated by their colour and grouping, in three or five flowers, which may or may not be combined with leaves.
285. In Jainism, siddhas are the liberated souls who have destroyed all karmas and have obtained moksha.
286. Siddhas do not have a body; they are the soul in its purest form.
287. The Siddhas reside in the Siddhashila, which is situated at the top (kop) of the Universe. (Kop-siddhas)
288. Siddhar also refers to the people ( Kop-siddhar) who were early age wandering adepts that dominated ancient Tamil teaching and philosophy.
289. They were knowledgeable in science, technology, astronomy, literature, fine arts, music, drama, dance, and provided solutions to common people in their illness and advice for their future.
290. Some of their ideologies are considered to have originated during the First Sangam period.
291. The First Sangam period or Head Sangam period was a legendary period in the history of Ancient Tamilakam said to be the foremost of Tamil Sangams, known in the Tamil language as கூடல் (kooṭal) or 'gathering.'
292. The First Head (kop) Sangam period was between 9600 BCE to 5200 BCE. (the Kop-siddhar people).
293. “Once upon a time, a young couple-Baiye (Osiris/Dagda) and Hehua (Isis/Brigid) (Chinese name of Lotus (sida)) lived nearby a lotus pond in Tianping Village, Changxing. They grew up together and got married. At their wedding night, a giant gold dragon appeared in the sky after thunder. Next year Hehua (Isis/Brigid) gave birth to a child (Horus/Ogma) with squama under the arms. The villagers called it Longzhong (dragon seed/seeda i.e. Kopsida). The little dragon left finally. He thanked his mother for his birth and rained the dry land. So there was always good harvest in Tianping village. Villagers made a dragon and named it Baiye Dragon (Baiye is the name of the father) to express their thanks and appreciation. And they performed dragon-dancing at festivals to pray for peace and prosperity.”
294. Esus or Hesus (Osiris/Dagda) was a Gaulish god.
295. The two statues on which the name Hesus appears are the Pillar (kop) of the Boatmen from among the Parisii (Celts) and a pillar (kop) from Trier among the Treveri (Celts).
296. In both of these, Esus is portrayed cutting (copse/koψ ) branches from trees (copse/kops) with his axe (Ψ/Set/Kops-sidas).
297. Kops (Κοψ ) in the Hellenic language also means to cut. Kops-ida (Κοψίδα/Kopsida/Hesus/Jesus/Osiris/Horus/Dagda).
298. The triad of Celtic deities: Teutates, Hesus (an aspirated form of Esus), and Taranis T-ara-vanis.
299. Taranis T-a-ra-vanis is identified with (Jupiter/Zues/Amun-Ra/Elatha/Osiris/Dagda).
300. Teutates is identified with Mercury (Hermes/Osiris/Dagda) and Esus with Mars (Ares/Horus/Osiris ).
301. Esus is accompanied, on different panels of the Pillar (kop) of the Boatmen, by Tarvos Trigaranus (the ‘bull (Buchis Bull) with three cranes’), along with Jupiter/Zeus/Amun-Ra, Vulcan, and other gods.
302. The bull and cranes are motifs that are depicted on the pillars at Göbekli Tepe.
303. In the imagery, the bull (Buchis Bull) and tree (copse/kops) are both divine.
304. The Parisii were Celtic Iron Age people who lived on the banks of the river Seine in Gaul from the middle of the third century BC until the Roman era.
305. With the Suessiones, the Parisii participated in the general rising of Vercingetorix against Julius Caesar in 52 BC.
306. Their chief city (oppidum) was on the site of Lutetia, which later became a moderately important city in the Roman province of Gallia Lugdunensis and ultimately the modern city of Paris, whose name is derived from theirs.
307. Vercingetorix 82 BC – 46 BC) was a chieftain of the Arverni (Aravani) tribe; he united the Gauls in a revolt against Roman forces during the last phase of Julius Caesar's Gallic Wars.
308. The Arverni (Aravani) were a Celtic tribe.
309. The tribe was located in what is today the French Auvergne region, which derives its name from the Arverni (Aravani).
310. An oppidum (plural opp-ida/Kop-s-ida) is a large fortified Iron Age settlement.
311. Oppida are associated with the Celtic late La Tène culture, emerging during the 2nd and 1st centuries BC, spread across Europe, stretching from Britain and Iberia in the west to the edge of the Hungarian plain in the east.
312. They continued in use until the Romans began conquering Europe.
313. North of the River Danube, where the population remained independent from Rome, oppida continued to be utilized in the 1st century AD.
314. The river Danube derives its named from Danú.
315. Danú is the mother goddess of the Tuatha Dé Danann, the Aos Sí, the Kop sídhu/Kopsida, the Druids.
316. An etymology of the word Danú, Da-nu.
317. An etymology of the word él, ella,
318. The name Kopsidas in the Hellenic language is Κοψιδας.
319. The letters "psi" in Ko-psi-das are represented by the letter Ψ, lowercase ψ; In both classical and modern Hellenic, the letter indicates the combination /ps/.
320. For Hellenic loanwords in Latin and modern languages with Latin alphabets, psi is usually transliterated as "ps".
321. In English, the letter is pronounced /ˈsaɪ/ or sometimes /ˈpsaɪ/.
322. In Hellenic, it is pronounced [ˈpsiː].
323. The letter Ψ derives its form from the trident of the deity Poseidon (Set/Ler) which was originally a sacred labrys.
324. Labrys is the term for a symmetric double-headed axe that was found at Dodona in Thesprotia, Lefkada, Crete, and Çatalhöyük.
325. The double-headed axe is one of civilization's oldest symbols.
326. Ammon named Crete after his wife who was one of the Curetes.
327. The Curetes were the kings of Crete.
328. Heads (kops/Koψ ) were also found at Çatalhöyük.
329. Çatalhöyük from Turkish means çatal "fork" Ψ + höyük "mound" (kop/kops).
330. The symbol Ψ (double sided axe) was commonly associated with female and male divinities.
331. The Labrys symbol Ψ (double-axe) has been found in Çatal Höyük from the Neolithic age that existed from 7500 BC to 5700 BC.
332. In Crete, the symbol of the double-axe "Ψ" always accompanies goddesses (Rhea/Isis/Brigid), and it seems that it was the symbol of the beginning (arche) of the creation.
333. Of all the Minoan religious symbols, the double-axe, labrys was the holiest.
334. It was the holy symbol of the Cretan labyrinth.
335. Mendes, a native king of Egypt, built a tomb known as the labyrinth.
336. Daedalus after visiting Egypt and admiring the Egyptian labyrinth built for King Minos of Crete a labyrinth like the one in Egypt.
337. In historical times, the priests (Druids/Druidas) of Delphi were called Labryaden, "the double-axe men".
338. The Trident (Ψ) and axe are also the symbols of the mother goddess Bahuchara Mata (Isis-Brigid/Osiris-Dagda/Set/Ler) and Lord Shiva (Hathor/Isis-Brigid/Osiris-Dagda/Set/Ler) and is the emblem of sovereignty.
339. A hermaphrodite is an organism that has reproductive organs normally associated with both male and female sexes enabling a form of sexual reproduction in which both partners can act as the "female" or "male".
340. Historically, the term hermaphrodite has also been used to describe ambiguous genitalia and gonadal mosaicism in individuals of gonochoristic species, especially human beings.
341. Most hermaphroditic species exhibit some degree of self-fertilization.
342. The distribution of self-fertilization rates among animals is similar to that of plants, suggesting that similar processes are operating to direct the evolution of selfing in animals and plants.
343. The term hermaphrodite derives from the Latin: Hermaphroditus, from Ancient Hellenic: ἑρμαφρόδιτος hermaphroditos, which derives from Hermaphroditos ( Ἑρμαϕρόδιτος/Horus/Ogma), the son of Aphrodite (Isis/Brigid) and Hermes (Osiris/Dagda).
344. According to Ovid, Hermaphroditus fused with the nymph Salmacis resulting in one individual possessing physical traits of male and female sexes; according to the earlier Diodorus Siculus, he was born with a physical body combining male and female sexes.
345. Hermaphroditos abode on Mount (kop) Ida.
346. The symbols of Hermaphroditos are the Thyrsus and Kantharos.
347. Hijra is a term used in South Asia – in particular, in India – to refer to trans women (male-to-female transsexual or transgender individuals).
348. In Pakistan and Bangladesh, the hijras are officially recognized as the third gender by the government, being neither entirely male nor female.
349. Hijras have a recorded history of the Indian subcontinent from antiquity onwards as suggested by the Kama Sutra period.
350. The Indian usage of the word Hijra has traditionally been translated into English as "eunuch" or "hermaphrodite," where "the irregularity of the male genitalia is central to the definition.
351. In general, hijras are born with typically male physiology, only a few having been born with intersex variations.
352. Some Hijras undergo an initiation rite into the hijra community called nirwaan, which refers to the removal of the penis, scrotum, and testicles.
353. A number of terms across the culturally and linguistically diverse Indian subcontinent represent similar sex or gender categories.
354. While these are rough synonyms, they may be better understood as separate identities due to regional cultural differences.
355. In Odia, a hijra is referred to as hinjida (hinj-ida), hin-jda or napunsaka.
356. In Tamil Nadu a hijra is referred to as aravanni, aravani, or aruvani.
357. In North India, the goddess Bahuchara Mata (Isis-Osiris/Brigid-Dagda) is worshipped by Pavaiyaa.
358. In South India, the goddess Renuka (Isis-Osiris/Dagda-Brigit) is believed to have the power to change one's sex.
359. Male devotees in female clothing are known as Jogappa.
360. The hijra community due to its peculiar place in sub-continental society which entailed marginalisation yet royal privileges developed a secret language known as Hijra Farsi.
361. The language has a sentence structure loosely based on Urdu and a unique vocabulary of at least a thousand words.
362. Beyond the Urdu-Hindi speaking areas of subcontinent the vocabulary is still used by the hijra community within their own native languages.
363. Many practice a form of syncretism that draws on multiple religions; seeing themselves to be neither men nor women, hijras practice rituals for both men and women.
364. Hijras belong to a special caste.
365. Hijras are usually devotees of the mother goddess Bahuchara Mata, Lord Shiva (Osiris/Isis -kopsidas/Aravani), or both.
366. Bahuchara Mata, Lord Shiva (Osiris/Isis//Daghda/Brigid/Aravani/Kopsidas) is a Hindu goddess.
367. Bahuchara Mata, Lord Shiva was a daughter of Charan (Ch-aravani) by the name of Bapal dan Detha (Tuatha Dé Danann).
368. Bapal dan Detha, Bahuchara Mata, Lord Shiva and her sisters were on a journey with a caravan, when a marauder named Bapiya attacked the caravan (ch-aravani).
369. It was common practice among charan (Aravani) men and women, if overpowered by their enemies, not to surrender but to kill themselves.
370. Shedding the blood of a charan (Aravani) was considered a heinous sin.
371. When Bapiya attacked the caravan (ch-aravani), Bahuchara and her sisters announced tragu (self-immolation) and cut their breasts.
372. Legend tells that Bapiya was cursed and became impotent.
373. The curse was lifted only when he worshiped Bahuchara Mata (Isis//Osiris/Daghda/Brigid/Kopsidas/Aravani) by dressing and acting like a woman.
374. Today Bahuchara Mata, Lord Shiva (Osiris/Isis/DagdaBrigid/Kopsidas/Aravani) is considered patroness of the hijra community in India, and worshipped by them and many other communities in Gujarat.
375. Though many of her followers believe in non-violence and consider killing of all animals and creatures a sin.
376. One famous myth surrounding Bahuchara Mata (Isis/Osiris/Daghda/Brigid/Kopsidas/Aravani) is about a childless king who prayed before her for a son.
377. She obliged, but the prince Jetho, who was born to the king, was impotent.
378. One night Bahuchara appeared to Jetho in a dream and ordered him to cut off his genitals, wear women's clothes and become her servant.
379. Bahuchara Mata identified impotent men and commanded them to do the same.
380. If they refused, she punished them by arranging that during their next seven incarnations they would be born impotent.
381. The devotees Bahuchara Mata are required to self-castrate and remain celibate.
382. In one of the many folk stories associated with Bahuchara Mata (Osiris/Isis/Set/Daghda/Brigid/Aravani/Kopsidas), the goddess was once a princess (Isis/Set) who castrated her husband (Osiris) because he preferred going to the forest (copse/kops) and "behaving as a woman" instead of coming to her bridal bed.
383. Shiva (Ra/Raet-Tawy/Amun/Hathor/Isis/Osiris/Daghda/Brigid/Khonsu/Balor), meaning "The Auspicious One", also known as Devon Ke Dev... Mahadev (English: Lord of the Lords... Mahadev), is one of the three major deities of Hinduism.
384. According to Hindu mythology, Shiva (Osiris/Daghda/Isis/Brigid) is the form of Vishnu (Osiris/Dagda) and Brahma yet one is still one with them.
385. Shiva is known for being the God of Gods in Hinduism.
386. He is Anant, one who is neither found born nor found dead.
387. He is the Parabrahman within Shaivism, one of the three most influential denominations in contemporary Hinduism.
388. Vishnu (Osiris/Dagda) is the Supreme God Svayam Bhagavan of Vaishnavism (one of the principal denominations of Hinduism).
389. He is also known as Narayana and Hari.
390. As one of the five primary forms of God in the Smarta tradition, he is conceived as "the Preserver or the Protector".
391. Vishnu (Osiris) is depicted as a pale blue being, as are his incarnations Rama and Krishna.
392. He holds a padma (lotus flower/sidas flower) in his lower right hand, the Kaumodaki gada (mace) in his lower left hand, the Panchajanya shankha (conch) in his upper right hand and the discus weapon considered to be the most powerful weapon according to Hindu Religion Sudarshana Chakra in his upper left hand.
393. Brahma (Amun-Ra/Elatha) is the creator god in the Trimurti of Hinduism.
394. He has four faces, looking in the four directions.
395. Brahma is also known as Svayambhu (self-born), Vāgīśa (Lord of Speech), and the creator of the four Vedas, one from each of his mouths.
396. Brahma is identified with the Vedic god Prajapati, as well as linked to Kama and Hiranyagarbha (the cosmic egg), he is more prominently mentioned in the post-Vedic Hindu epics and the mythologies in the Puranas.
397. In the epics, he is conflated with Purusha.
398. Brahma, along with Vishnu (Osiris) and Shiva (Hathor/Isis), is part of a Hindu Trinity.
399. While Brahma (Amun-Ra/Elatha) is often credited as the creator of the universe and various beings in it, several Puranas describe him being born from a lotus (Nefertum/sidas).
400. The main iconographical attributes of Shiva (Ra/Raet-Tawy/Amun/Osiris/Isis/Hathor/Brigid/Khonsu/Balor) are the third eye (sun, i.e. Eye of Ra/Hathor/Wadjet/Balor) on his forehead, the snake Vasuki around his neck, the adorning crescent moon, the holy river (Isis/Brigid) Ganga flowing from his matted hair, the trishula (Ψ-Trident/Set/Ler/Poseidon) as his weapon and the damaru as his musical instrument.
401. Shiva is usually worshiped in the aniconic form of Lingam (Osiris/Dagda/Khonsu).
402. The Sanskrit word "Shiva" (Devanagari: शिव, śiva) comes from the Shri Rudram Chamakam of the Taittiriya Shakha of the Krishna (Christ/Horus/Hesus/Dagda/Kopsidas/Aravani) Yajurveda (Ya-ju-r-veda).
403. The word means auspicious and it is used as an adjective only in the Rig Veda.
404. In simple English transliteration it is written either as Shiva or Siva.
405. The adjective śiva, is used as an attributive epithet for several Rigvedic deities, including Rudra (Set/Ler/Poseidon).
406. Other popular names associated with Shiva are Mahadeva, Mahesha, Maheshvara, Shankara (Shan-kara i.e. head-kop), Shambhu, Rudra, Rishikesha [Man of knowledge], Hara, Trilochan, Devendra (meaning Chief (kop) of the gods),Neelakanta and Trilokinatha (meaning Lord of the three realms).
407. Many Indus (Idus/Idas) valley seals show animals but one seal that has attracted attention shows a figure, either horned or wearing a horned headdress and possibly ithyphallic figure seated in a posture reminiscent of the Lotus (sida) position and surrounded by animals was named Pashupati (lord of cattle), an epithet of the later Hindu gods Shiva (Osiris/Isis/Brigid/Khonsu/Hathor) and Rudra (Set/Ler/Poseidon).
408. This figure (Brigid) is a prototype of Shiva and have described the figure as having three faces seated in a "yoga posture" with the knees out and feet joined.
409. The Lotus (Osiris/Isis/sida/Brigid) Position is a cross-legged sitting asana originating in meditative practices of ancient India, in which the feet are placed on the opposing thighs.
410. It is an established asana, commonly used for meditation, in the Hindu Yoga, Jain, and Buddhist contemplative traditions.
411. The asana (Hatha/Isis yoga) is said to resemble a lotus (sida), to encourage breathing proper to associated meditative practice, and to foster physical stability.
412. Shiva (Ra/Raet-Tawy/Elatha/Amun-Tuatha Dé Danann, Aos Sí, Kop sídhu/Kopsida/Isis-Brigid/Osiris-Dagda/Khonsu-Balor/Hathor/Horus-Ogma), the meditating ascetic God of Hinduism, Siddha-rtha Gautama, the founder of Buddhism, and the Tirthankaras of Jainism have been depicted in the lotus (sida) position.
413. Padmāsana means "Lotus throne" (Hathor/Osiris/Isis/sida/Brigid throne) and is also a term for actual thrones, often decorated with lotus (sida) foliage motifs, on which figures in art sit.
414. In Balinese Hinduism, a prominent feature of temples is a special form of padmasana shrine, with empty thrones mounted on a column (kop), for deities, especially Acintya (Osiris-Dagda/Isis-Brigid).
415. The Tantras, composed between the 8th and 11th centuries, regard themselves as Sruti.
416. Among these the Shaiva Agamas, are said to have been revealed by Shiva himself and are foundational texts for Shaiva Siddhanta. (Siddha-nta)
417. Shiva's form: Shiva (Ra/Raet-Tawy/Elatha/Amun-Tuatha Dé Danann, Aos Sí, Kop sídhu/Kopsida/Isis-Brigid/Osiris-Dagda/Khonsu-Balor/Hathor/Horus-Ogma) has a trident (Ψ i.e. psi/Poseidon/Set/Ler) in the right lower arm, and a crescent moon on his head. He wears five serpents and a garland of skulls as ornaments. Shiva is usually depicted facing the south. His trident, like almost all other forms in Hinduism, can be understood as the symbolism of the unity of three worlds. At the base of the trident, all three forks unite. It is often not shown but Shiva has 6 heads, of which only five (Isana, Tatpurusha, Vamadeva, Aghora, Sadyojata) are visible while the 6th (Adhomukh) can only be seen by the enlightened.
418. Third eye: (Trilochana) Shiva (Ra/Raet-Tawy/Elatha/Amun-Tuatha Dé Danann, Aos Sí, Kop sídhu/Kopsida/Isis-Brigid/Osiris-Dagda/Khonsu/Balor/Hathor/Horus-Ogma) is often depicted with a third eye (the eye of Ra/Balor), with which he burned Desire (Kāma) to ashes, called "Tryambakam", which occurs in many scriptural sources. In classical Sanskrit, the word ambaka denotes "an eye", and in the Mahabharata, Shiva (Isis/Hathor/Wadjet) is depicted as three-eyed, so this name is sometimes translated as "having three eyes". However, in Vedic Sanskrit, the word ambā or ambikā means "mother", and this early meaning of the word is the basis for the translation "three mothers". These three mother-goddesses who are collectively called the Ambikās. Other related translations have been based on the idea that the name actually refers to the oblations given to Rudra (Set/Ler/Poseidon), which were shared with the goddess Ambikā. In Jainism, Ambika or Ambika Devi means "the Goddess-Mother" (Isis/Brigid/Danu).
419. Crescent moon: (The epithets "Chandrasekhara/Chandramouli")- Shiva (Ra/Raet-Tawy/Elatha/Amun-Tuatha Dé Danann, Aos Sí, Kop sídhu/Kopsida/Isis-Brigid/Osiris-Dagda/Khonsu-Balor/Hathor/Horus-Ogma) bears on his head the crescent moon. The epithet Candraśekhara "Having the moon as his crest" - candra = "moon"; śekhara = "crest, crown/kop" refers to this feature. The placement of the moon on his head as a standard iconographic feature dates to the period when Rudra (Ψ-Set/Ler/Poseidon) rose to prominence and became the major deity Rudra-Shiva (Set-Isis-Hathor-Khonsu). The origin of this linkage may be due to the identification of the moon with Soma, and there is a hymn in the Rig Veda where Soma and Rudra are jointly implored, and in later literature, Soma and Rudra came to be identified with one another, as were Soma and the moon. Soma is a deity and a Vedic ritual drink. It is described as being prepared by extracting juice from a certain plant which includes the Amanita mus-caria (Karia/Karya) and Ephedra. Ephedra is a genus of gymnosperm shrubs (copse) and in the class of Gnetopsida (Gne-top-sida/kopsida). The crescent moon (Khonsu) is shown on the side of the Lord's head (kop-side) as an ornament. The waxing and waning phenomenon of the moon symbolizes the time cycle through which creation evolves from the beginning to the end.
420. Matted hair: (Isis/Danu) (The epithet "Jataajoota Dhari/Kapardina") - Shiva's distinctive hair style is noted in the epithets Jaṭin, "the one with matted hair", and Kapardin, "endowed with matted hair" or "wearing his hair wound in a braid in a shell-like (kaparda) fashion". A kaparda is a cowrie shell, or a braid of hair in the form of a shell, or, more generally, hair that is shaggy or curly. His hair is said to be like molten gold in color or being yellowish-white (Elatha).
421. Sacred Ganga: (The epithet "Gangadhara") Bearer of Ganga. The goddess Ganga (Isis/Brigid) flows from the matted hair of Shiva (Isis/Osiris/Khonsu/Hathor). The Gaṅgā (Ganga), one of the major rivers of the country, is said to have made her abode in Shiva's hair. The flow of the Ganga also represents the nectar of immortality.
422. Serpents: (The epithet "Nagendra Haara" or 'Vasuki"). Shiva is often shown garlanded with a snake.
423. Trident: (Ψ Trishula/Set/Ler/Poseidon): Shiva's (Isis/Set/Osiris/Khonsu/Balor/Hathor/Kopsidas/Aravani) particular weapon is the trident. His Trishula that is held in His right hand represents the three Gunas— Sattva, Rajas and Tamas. That is the emblem of sovereignty. He rules the world through these three Gunas. The Damaru in His left hand represents the Shabda Brahman. It represents OM from which all languages are formed. It is He who formed the Sanskrit language.
424. Drum: A small drum shaped like an hourglass is known as a damaru. This is one of the attributes of Shiva (Raet-Tawy/Hathor/Isis/Brigid/Khnosu/Hathor) in his famous dancing representation known as Nataraja. A specific hand gesture (mudra) called ḍamaru-hasta (Sanskrit for "ḍamaru-hand") is used to hold the drum. This drum is particularly used as an emblem by members of the Kāpālika sect.
425. Axe: (Parashu Ψ/Set/Ler/Poseidon) The "Parashu" is the weapon of Lord Shiva (Ra/Raet-Tawy/Amun/Hathor/Isis/Brigid/Khonsu/Balor), who gave it to Parashurama, sixth Avatar of Vishnu, whose name means "Rama with the axe" and also taught him its mastery.
426. Nandī: (The epithet "Nandi Vaahana" ) Nandī, also known as "Nandin", is the name of the bull (Apis Bull) that serves as Shiva's mount. Shiva's association with cattle is reflected in his name Paśupati, or Pashupati, translated by Sharma as "lord of cattle" and by Kramrisch as "lord of animals", who notes that it is particularly used as an epithet of Rudra. "Rishabha" or the bull represents Dharma Devata (lord). Lord Siva rides on the bull. This denotes that Lord Siva is the protector of Dharma, is an embodiment of Dharma or righteousness.
427. Arms: Shiva (Hathor/Isis/Amun/Tuatha Dé Danann, Aos Sí, Kop sídhu/Kopsida/Aravani) has 4 arms which resembles 4 vedas. The Vedas (v-edas"knowledge") are a large body of texts.. (The Suda or Souda is a massive 10th-century Byzantine encyclopedia of the ancient Mediterranean world, formerly attributed to an author called Suidas (Su-idas or Sidas). It is an encyclopedic lexicon, written in Hellenic, with 30,000 entries, many drawing from ancient sources.
428. 5 heads: Shiva is known as "panchavactra" means 5 heads which indicates 5 elements.
429. Apart from anthropomorphic images of Shiva, the worship of Shiva (Ra/Raet-Tawy/Elatha/Amun-Tuatha Dé Danann, Aos Sí, Kop sídhu/Kopsida/Isis-Brigid/Osiris-Dagda/Khonsu-Balor/Hathor) in the form of a lingam (Osiris/Dagda), is also important.
430. These are depicted in various forms.
431. One common form is the shape of a vertical rounded column (kop).
432. Shiva means auspiciousness, and lingam means a sign or a symbol, so the Shivalinga is regarded as a "symbol of the great God of the universe who is all-auspiciousness".
433. Shiva also means "one in whom the whole creation sleeps after dissolution".
434. Since, according to Hinduism, it is the same god that creates, sustains and withdraws the universe, the Shivalinga represents symbolically God Him-Herself.
435. The lingam, Shiva linga, meaning sign, symbol or phallus is an abstract or aniconic representation of Shiva, used for worship in temples, smaller shrines, or as self-manifested natural objects.
436. The famous hymn in the Atharva-Veda Samhitâ is sung in praise of the Yupa-Stambha, the sacrificial post (column,tree/copse/kops).
437. In that hymn, a description is found of the beginningless and endless Stambha or Skambha, and it is shown that the said Skambha is put in place of the eternal Brahman.
438. Just as the Yajna (sacrificial) fire, its smoke, ashes, and flames, the Soma plant, and the ox that used to carry on its back the wood (copse) for the Vedic (edas) sacrifice gave place to the conceptions of the brightness of Shiva's body, his tawny matted hair, his blue throat, and the riding on the bull (Apis Bull) of the Shiva, the Yupa-Skambha gave place in time to the Shiva-Linga.
439. An etymology of the word Shiva, Shi-va
440. An etymology of the word va in Shi-va.
442. On Hellenic coins of the classical period (e.g. Pixodauros, etc.) a type of Zeus venerated at Labraunda in Karia that numismatists call Zeus Labraundeus (Ζεὺς Λαβρανδεύς).
443. On these coins Zeus (Amun-Tuatha Dé Danann, Aos Sí, Kop sídhu/Kopsida/Ra/Elatha) stands with a tall lotus (sida)-tipped sceptre (A-Ra-Vani) upright in his left hand and the double-headed axe “Ψ” (Set/Ler) over his right shoulder.
444. The symbolism on the "Perseus Vase" and Hellenic coins of the classical period are depicting the Tuatha Dé Danann, the Aos Sí, the Kop sídhu/Kopsida and the Aravani.
445. Depicted on the Perseus Vase and coins is the symbol Ψ (double sided axe/Set/Ler) it joins the head symbol (kop/Osiris/Dagda) with the lotus symbol (sida/Isis/Brigid) to form the word or name Kop-sidas or Κο-ψ-ιδα/Κοψιδα.
446. Double blade axe symbols also confirm the preexistence of a chthonian cult to the Great Goddess, who was worshiped at the sacred groves (Dodona-sacred copse) in Thesprotia from the beginning of the third millennium B.C., if not from the Neolithic Age.
447. The Sacred Oak (sacred copse/kops) or nemeton (sacred groves, sacred copse/kops) at Dodona is part of the cult of Mother Earth.
448. In Crete she was known as Rhea (Isis/Brigid), in Phrygia as Cybele, and the Harvest-Mother goddess Demeter (Isis/Brigid/Danú).
449. In Phrygia, Cybele (Isis/Brigid/Danú) has a precursor to the earliest Neolithic at Çatalhöyük.
450. Demeter (Isis/Brigid) is linked to Poseidon (Ler/Set).
451. A common epithet for Poseidon is Enno-sidas and Pote-idas.
452. Poseidon can mean "Lord Sidas".
453. The name Idas (Ancient Hellenic: Ἴδας Ídas) was also a son of Aphareus and Arene where Idas' actual father was Poseidon.
454. Poseidon was the god of the sea, earthquakes and horses (Arravani /Aravani).
455. Poseidon has been called the "tamer of horses".
456. Zeus (Amun-Ra/Elatha) unwittingly begot by the Great Mother (Danu) a superhuman being which was at once man and woman and was called Agdistis (Isis/Osiris/Set).
457. The gods were afraid of the multi-gendered Agdistis.
458. Dionysus (Osiris/Set) put a sleeping draught in Agdistis's (Isis) drinking well.
459. After the potion had put Agdistis (Osiris/Isis) to sleep, Dionysus (Osiris/Set) tied Agdistis's foot to his genitalia (φαλλός) with a strong rope.
460. When Agdistis awoke and stood, Agdistis ripped his penis off, castrating himself.
461. The blood from his severed genitals fertilized the earth, and from that spot grew an almond tree (copse/kops).
462. Once when Nana (Isis/Brigid), daughter of the river-god Sangarius, identified with the river Sakarya (Sa-Karya), was gathering the fruit of this tree (copse/kops), she put some almonds (or, in some accounts, a pomegranate/soul/Kopsidas) into her bosom she became pregnant with Attis (Horus/Ogma).
463. An etymology of the word Ogma or Og-ma.
464. The Romans knew Cybele (Isis/Brigid/Danú) as Magna Mater ("Great Mother"), or as Magna Mater deorum Idaea ("great Idaean mother of the gods"), equivalent to the Hellenic title Meter Theon Idaia ("Mother of the Gods, from Mount (Kop-Ida").
465. She gives the Trojans her sacred trees (sacred copse/kops) for shipbuilding, and begs Jupiter/Zeus/Amun-Ra to make the ships indestructible. (kops-ida).
466. The emperor Claudius claimed Cybele (Isis/Brigid/Danú) among his ancestors.
467. Claudius promoted Attis (Osiris-Isis/Dagda-Brigid-Danú) to the Roman pantheon and placed his cult under the supervision of the quindecimviri (one of Rome's priestly colleges).
468. At a later time Attis (OsirisDagda) received the appellation “Papas”.
469. He was the consort of Cybele (Isis/Brigid/Danú).
470. His priests (Druids/Druidas) were eunuchs, the Galli (Celts).
471. His death and resurrection represent the fruits of the earth, which die in winter only to rise again in the spring.
472. The Principate brought the development of an extended festival or "holy week" for Cybele (Isis/Brigid/Danú) and Attis (Osiris/Dagda) in March (Latin Martius), from the Ides (anagram side/sidas) to nearly the end of the month.
473. The festival is commonly known as Ides of March (Latin: Idus Martiae, Late Latin: Idus Martii), Idas of March.
474. The 15th of March 44 BC became notorious as the date of the assassination of Julius Caesar.
475. It was a turning point in Roman history, as one of the events that marked the transition from the historical period known as the Roman Republic to the Roman Empire.
476. Citizens and freedmen were allowed limited forms of participation in rites pertaining to Attis (Osiris/Dagda), through their membership of two colleges, each dedicated to a specific task; the Cannophores ("reed (king/kop) bearers") and the "Dendrophores ("tree (kops) bearers").
477. On March 22: Arbor intrat ("The Tree enters"), commemorating the death of Attis (Osiris/Dagda) under a pine tree. The dendrophores ("copse/kops bearers") cut (Κοψί) down a tree (kops), suspended from it an image of Attis (Osiris/Dagda), and carried it to the temple with lamentations. The day was formalized as part of the official Roman calendar under Claudius. A three-day period of mourning followed (Nephthys).
478. On March 23: On the Tubilustrium, an archaic holiday to Mars (Tuesday/Ares), the tree (copse/kops/Osiris/Dagda) was laid to rest at the temple of the Magna Mater (Cybele/Isis/Brigid), with the traditional beating of the shields by Mars' priests the Salii (Druids/Druidas) and the lustration of the trumpets.
479. In the ancient Roman religion, the Salii were the "leaping priests" of Mars.
480. Each year in March the Salii made a procession around the city, dancing and singing the Carmen Saliare.
481. During the Principate, by decree of the Senate, Augustus' name was inserted into the song (Res Gestae).
482. Sextus Pompeius Festus makes a reference to "Salian virgins" (saliae virgines).
483. Wearing the paludamentum and pointed apex of the Salii, these maidens were "hired" to assist the College of Pontiffs in carrying out sacrifices in the Regia, and a passage in Festus describes a transvestite/hermaphrodite initiation.
484. The origin of the Salii goes back to Dardanus (Deucalion/Dagda/Druids).
485. The Salii were the Hellenic i.e. Druid/kopsidas priesthood, known as the Selloi priesthood of Dodona (Ellada) in Thesprotia and Lefkada/Ithaca.
486. On March 24: Sanguem or Dies Sanguinis ("Day of Blood"), a frenzy of mourning when the devotees whipped themselves to sprinkle the altars and effigy of Attis (Osiris/Dagda) with their own blood; some performed the self-castrations of the Galli (Druids).
487. The "sacred night" followed, with Attis (Osiris/Dagda) placed in his ritual tomb.
488. On March 25: (vernal equinox on the Roman calendar): Hilaria ("Rejoicing"), when Attis (Osiris/Dagda) was reborn. Attis (Horus/Ogma).
489. From at least 139 CE, Rome's port at Ostia, the site of the goddess's arrival, had a fully developed sanctuary to Magna Mater and Attis, served by a local Archigallus and college of dendrophores (the ritual tree/kops-bearers of "Holy Week").
490. Near Setif (Mauretania), the dendrophores and the faithful (religiosi) restored their temple of Cybele and Attis after a disastrous fire in 288 CE.
491. Lavish new fittings paid for by the private group included the silver statue of Cybele and her processional chariot; the latter received a new canopy with tassels in the form of fir tree (copse) cones.
492. A large statue of the mother goddess Cybele (Isis/Brigid/Danú) was found in Rome in the 1500s.
493. Cybele (Isis/Isidas) wears a crown (kop) in the form of a towered wall, a symbol of her role as protectress of cities.
494. Her right-hand holds a bunch of wheat and poppy heads (Kops).
495. Cybele holds the rudder and the cornucopia (cornu-kop-ia) under her left arm.
496. There were three stories of a person in different periods in ancient times that had borne the name Heracles.
497. The first Hearacles is said to be from Egypt and set up his pillars (kops) in Libya.
498. The second Heracles was one of the Idaean Dactyls of Phrygia/Crete and is said to have founded the Olympic Games.
499. The third Heracles and last is said to have been born to Alcmene and Zeus a short time before the Trojan War, and after he had completed all the Labours, he also set up the pillars (kops) which are in Europe.
500. All three Heracles are based on Osiris, the Dagada of the Tuatha Dé Danann, the Aos Sí, the Kop sídhu/Kopsida, they are all one and the same.
501. The Idaean Dactyls are interchangeable with the Curetes, Kabiri and Korybantes.
502. The Curetes venerated Rhea in Crete, and the Korybantes worshipped Cybele in Phrygia.
503. The Idaean Dactyl Herakles (thumb), whose Hellenic name was Alcides (Al-sides/sidas), and the Hellenic names of his brothers are Aeonius (forefinger), Epimedes (middle finger), Jasius (ring finger), Idas (little finger). (Herakles/Al-sides/sidas/kopsidas).
504. Idas (little finger) was called by others the altar of Ake-sidas.
505. The word Ake is derived via Latin from ancient Hellenic ακακία (akakia/acacia).
506. It was the name used by Theophrastus and Dioscorides to denote thorn trees (kops), the acacia tree (kops).
507. The word root being ἀκίς (akis) or ἀκή (akḗ).
508. The Shittah-tree (kops) was used in the Tanakh to refer to the acacia tree, Acacia albida (copse-alb-ida).
509. Acacia can be found growing wild in the Sinai desert, the Jordan Valley and Lefkada (i.e. Ithaca).
510. In the counterfeit biblical narrative (Torah) during the Exodus, it is alleged the ancient Semites employed Shittah wood (copse/kops) in making the various parts of the Tabernacle and of the Ark of the Covenant.
511. The wild acacia (Mimosa nilotica), under the name of sunt, represents the seneh, or senna, of the burning bush (copse).
512. According to the counterfeit Torah the burning bush (copse/kops) is the location at which Moses was appointed by Yahweh to lead the Semites out of Egypt and into Israel.
513. A slightly different form of the acacia tree, equally common under the name of seyal, is the ancient shittah, or, as more usually expressed in the plural form, the shittim.
514. Faiderbia alb-ida (Acacia alb-ida) is known in the Bambara language as balanzan, and is the official tree of the city of Segou, on the Niger River in central Mali.
515. In Serer and some of the Cangin languages, it is called Saas.
516. Saas figures prominently in the creation myth of the Serer people of Senegal, the Gambia and Mauritania.
517. According to their creation myth, it is the tree (kops) of life and fertility.
518. Many Serers who adhere to the tenets of the Serer religion believe these narratives to be sacred.
519. The Serer people have many gods, goddesses and Pangool/Pan-gool (the Serer saints and ancestral spirits represented by snakes), but one supreme deity and creator called Roog (or Koox in the Cangin languages).
520. The supreme deity and creator Roog is also known as Kop-é Tiatie Cac (also Koh and Koope in the Ndut language, meaning God (Kop-e) grandfather or God (Kop-e) the grandfather.
521. The creation myth of the Serer people is intricately linked to the first trees (copse/kops) created on Planet Earth by Kop-é Tiatie Cac.
522. Roog is the very embodiment of both male and female to whom offerings are made at the foot of trees (Osiris/Dagda/Kopsidas), such as the sacred baobab tree, the sea (Set/Ler/Poseidon), the river such as the sacred River Sine (Isis/Brigid)
523. Earth's formation began with a swamp.
524. The Earth was not formed until long after the creation of the first three worlds: the waters of the underworld; the air that included the higher world (i.e. the sun, the moon and the stars) and earth.
525. Kop-é Tiatie Cac is the creator and fashioner of the Universe and everything in it.
526. The creation is based on a cosmic egg and the principles of chaos.
527. One of the main sacred trees (sacred kops) grew not just first, but also within the primordial swamp on Earth is the Saas - Acacia alb-ida. (kops-ida).
528. The significance of trees in the Serer creation myth is the dwelling places for the sanctified ancestral spirits (Pangool-Pan-gool/copse/kops).
529. The Serers relate the creation myth and the role of speech in the formation of the Universe.
530. Two Serer terms express the creation word: "A nax" and "A leep".
531. The genesis of the Universe is found in "A nax" and "A leep" which posits that: "In the beginning, there was nothing but darkness and silence until the pre-existent being, Roog, Kop-é Tiatie Cac began the genesis of the universe.
532. The Serer oral tradition speaks of the mythical word that was uttered by the supreme being Kop-é Tiatie Cac, and it is found in the word A nax (Kopsidas).
533. According to A nax, the first mythical words spoken by Roog, Kop-é Tiatie Cac were: “ WATER! AIR! EARTH!”
534. In A leep, it gives the order in which they were created and elaborated on it.
535. A leep posits that, with the words of Roog, (i.e. Kop-é Tiatie Cac ) the three worlds (the Universe) began to take shape.
536. The first to be created was the deep sea waters (waters of the underworld); the second was air including the high heavens (Kuul na, in Serer) such as the sun, the moon, and the stars; and the third was earth.
537. However, the Earth was not one of the first primordial worlds to be formed.
538. The source of the Universe is attributed to the feminine and maternal nature of Roog (Kop-é Tiatie Cac).
539. In Serer symbolism, the number 3 is attributed to the feminine world.
540. The number 3 is the ingredient of the creation process.
541. There were three essential elements, three parts of the cosmos and three worlds. 3+3+3. (3+0=3. 3+3=6. 3+3+3=9) (3-6-9)
542. This triple rhythm of Kop-é Tiatie Cac and the cosmos is also found in women as the Serer myth relates it.
543. "Roog a binda adna noo tiig tew. Roog (Kop-é Tiatie Cac) has created the world of its feminine nature"
544. The phrase "Tiig Tew" is attributed to the feminine body of motherhood and is equivalent to the general saying of Mother Earth (Isis/Brigid/Danú).
545. The phrase "No tiig tew" translates to "out of a female womb" - ex utero.
546. The Serer religion and oral tradition confers to Roog, Kop-é Tiatie Cac some rather realistic aspects of the initial creation.
547. There were three phases in the gestation of the creatures within the divine being.
548. Roog did not create, nor did it engender all beings of all kinds. It simply created the archetypes, not the prototype of each species, but seven archetypes namely :' the three essential elements (air, earth and water) and the top (Kop) four seeds (Kop-seed-a-s) (the first tree (copse/kops-ida-s), first animal and the first human couple - female, then male (Kops-ida-s).
549. The Saas tree (kops) (in Serer and some Cangin languages, var: Sas) is the acacia alb-ida tree (Kops-ida).
550. Serer advocates for Saas postulates that, the Saas (Kops-ida) is the tree of life, and therefore, the origin of life on Earth.
551. Originally, all the animals on Earth lived together with human beings and trees (kops-idas) in harmony.
552. However, this peaceful habitation of the Earth came to an abrupt end when one of the lions impregnated a girl causing her to give birth to a monkey, half man-half beast (Semite).
553. The male society of this distant past were furious and summoned all the animals to a hearing in order to determine the culprit.
554. The lion fearing for the punishment that it may receive from these men, refused to identify itself as the one responsible for the act until a dog pointed it out as the culprit.
555. A war broke out between the human population, the non-human animals (Semites) and the trees (Kops-idas).
556. The humans were victorious and drove the animals (Semites) into the bush except the dog who became man's companion.
557. However, the crisis did not end there.
558. An etymology of the word Semite. Semi-te.
559. An etymology of the word “te” in the word Semi-te.
560. The implication here is that the Semite is half, not full or whole, i.e. half man, half animal.
561. A Semite is not of a Man and is not purely descendant from Osiris/Isis/Danu.
562. The tradition states that, Roog (Kop-é Tiatie Cac) was the father and mother of its creation. (Hermaphrodite).
563. The Yoonir symbol of the universe is a five pointed star (Isis/Brigid/Danú/kop-sidas) of the Serer religion in Senegal and Western Africa.
564. I am a descendant of Heracles (Osiris/Dagda).
565. I am descendant from the royal line of Lelex whose daughter was Sparta.
566. The city of Sparta was named after the Queen of Sparta who married King Lacedaemon.
567. King Lacedaemon named the country Laconia after himself.
568. Queen Sparta's mother was Taygete who came from Mt. (kop) Taygeton.
569. Among my ancestors are Anaxandridas II (Anax-andr-idas) father to Dorieus, Cleombrotus and Leonidas I (Leon-idas) who's half-brother was Cleomenes I.
570. I am descendant through the Dorians, (Δωριεύς) from the sacred groves/kops at Dodona in Thesprotia.
571. I am a descendant of Odysseus and Penelope through Telemachus and Circe, through the line of Latinus.
572. Penelope was the daughter of Icarius and Periboea.
573. Icarius was a Spartan king.
574. In Greek mythology, the name Periboea means "surrounded by cattle."
575. Odysseus was the son of Laertes (who was thus called Laertiádēs, Λαερτιάδης, "son of Laertes"), who was the son of Arcesius, who was the son of Cephalus.
576. Cephalus is the son of Deion/Deioneos, and grandson of Aeolus.
577. Aeolus was a son of Hellen.
578. Hellen was the son of Deucalion. (DeucaLion/LeucaDion).
579. The Deucalionids are the descendants of Deucalion and Pyrrha, they had settled in Dodona, Epirus, Ellada, Thessaly, Sparta, and Lefkada.
580. The children of Deucalion and Pyrrha are Hellen, Amphictyon and Protogeneia.
581. According to folk etymology, Deucalion's name comes from δεῦκος, deukos, a variant of γλεῦκος, gleucos, i.e. "sweet new wine" and ἁλιεύς, haliéus, i.e. "sailor, seaman" (semen-sperm, seed).
582. His wife Pyrrha's (Isis-Isidas-soul) name is derived from the adjective πυρρός, -ά, -όν,pyrrhós, -á, -ón, i.e. "flame-colored, orange" or a pomergrante (soul/kop-sidas).
583. An etymology of the word Deukalion - Deu-ka-lion
584. An etymology ka in the word Deu-ka-lion, Translingual Symbol k
585. An etymology of the word ka
586. An etymology of the word lion in Deuka-lion.
587. The Book of Invasions (recorded in the Book of Leinster) are the aos sí, "ace shee", older form aes sídhe, "ays sheeth-uh") (ays siduh-ays sida) is the Irish term for a supernatural race in Irish and Scottish mythology.
588. They are said to live underground in fairy mounds (kops), across the western sea, or in an invisible world that coexists with the world of humans.
589. Deukalion and the Deukalionids are the Tuatha Dé Danann, Aos Sí, Kop sídhu/Kopsida, Druids.
590. Ovid, Heroides 15. 165 (trans. Showerman) (Roman poetry C1st B.C. to C1st A.D.):
591. Deukalion (Osiris/Dagda) had children by Pyrrha (Isis/Brigit), first Hellen (Horus/Ogma/Kopsidas), who was descendant from Zeus (Amun- Tuatha Dé Danann, Aos Sí, Kop sídhu/Kopsida, and Ra/Elatha), and second Amphiktyon, who reigned over Attica after Kranaus; and third a daughter Protogenia, who became the mother of Aethlios by Zeus (Amun-Ra/Elatha).
592. Hellen had Doros.
593. Those who were called Greeks he named Hellenes (Hellen) after himself, and divided the country among his sons.
594. Xouthos received Peloponnesos and begat Akhaios and Ion by Kreousa, daughter of Erekhtheus, and from Akhaios and Ion the Akhaians and Ionians derive their names.
595. Doros received the country over against Peloponnesos and called the settlers Dorians after himself.
596. Deucalion, Dardanus and the Dagda are one and the same.
597. Dardanus (Deucalion/Dagda) was a descendant of Danu the mother goddess of the Tuatha Dé Danann, Aos Sí, Kop sídhu/Kopsida, and Elatha the Fomorian.
598. Dardanus/Dagda was the founder of the city of Dardanus at the foot of Mount (kop) Ida in the Troad.
599. Dardanus received land on Mount (kop) Ida from his father-in-law, King Teucer.
600. The city of Dardanus/Dagda became the capital of his kingdom.
601. Dardanus (Dagda) is named after Danus and is a descendant of Danu (Dar-danu-s).
602. Dardanus' (Deucalion/Dagda) children by Batea were Ilus, Erichthonius, Idaea and Zacynthus.
603. Ilus died before his father which Idaea married Phineus, an early Thracian king.
604. According to Dionysius of Halicarnassus (1.50.3), Zacynthus was the first settler on the island afterwards called Zacynthus (Zakynthos).
605. Dardanus' sons by Chryse, his first wife, were Idaeus and Dimas.
606. Dimas and Idaeus founded colonies in Asia Minor.
607. Idaeus gave his name to the Idaean mountains, that is Mount (kop) Ida, where he built a temple to the Mother of the Gods (that is to Cybele/Isis/Brigid/Danu).
608. Hesiod, Catalogues of Women Fragment 82 (from Strabo 7. 322) (trans. Evelyn-White) (Greek epic C8th or C7th B.C.) :
609. Pindar, Olympian Ode 9. 42 (trans. Conway) (Greek lyric C5th B.C.):
610. Who are the race made of stone? [i.e. laos, 'people,' from las, 'stone']
611. An etymology of the word "stone."
612. Noun: stone (countable and uncountable, plural stones or stone)
(uncountable) A hard earthen substance that can form large rocks.
613. The race of stones (Jew-el) are the Hellenes who are the descendants of Elatha and Danu, the Tuatha Dé Danann, the Aos Sí, the Kop sídhu/Kopsida/Druids and Fomorians.
614. Colluthus, Rape of Helen 268 ff (trans. Mair) (Greek poetry C5th to C6th A.D.) :
615. An etymology of the word Elatha, El-atha
616. Aeolus (son of Hellen) was described as the ruler of Aeolia (later called Thessaly), where the Warriors of Thessaly were at one stage under the command of Achilleus (Achilles).
617. Cephalus was married to Procris, a daughter of Erechtheus, an ancient founding figure of Athens.
618. Erechtheus was born in Egypt and a king of Athens, the founder of the polis and was attached to Poseidon (Set/Ler), as "Poseidon Erechtheus".
619. Cephalus committed suicide by leaping into the sea from Cape Leucas (Lefkatas/Jerusalem), where the temple of Apollo (Osiris/Dagda/Horus/Ogma) once stood.
620. Apollo being Horus (Ogma/Kopsidas) the son (incarnate) of Isis (Brigid/Kopsidas) and Osiris (Dagda/Kopsidas).
621. Cephalus/Kefalas carries a theophoric name that means head (kop/mound) or Crown (kop).
622. I am also descendant through Aea-cides or Aea-sides (kop-sides).
623. Aeacus was the son of Europa (Hathor/Isis) and the father of Peleus and grandfather to Achilles.
624. Achilles was the father to Neoptolemus.
625. Achilles’ grave is located in Lefkada (Ithaca).
626. Homer: The Odyssey. Book XXIV
628. The White Rock mentioned by Homer in the Odyssey as the burial place for Achilles is Lefkatas (Lefkada/Ithaca).
629. Homer was also from Ithaca (Lefkada).
630. Cadmus was a Phoenician prince, son of king Agenor and queen Telephassa of Tyre and the brother of Phoenix.
631. Cilix and Europa introduced the Phoenician i.e. Druidic, Irish, the Tuatha Dé Danann, the Aos Sí, the Kop sídhu/Kopsida alphabet to the Pelasgians, who adapted it to form their alphabet known as Pelasgic and today is known as the Greek alphabet.
632. King Minos of Crete was a descendant of Europa (Hathor/Isis).
633. Sidon or Saïda (Sida) is the third-largest city in what is Lebanon today.
634. Sidon has been inhabited since very early in prehistory.
635. Sidon and Tyre grew into great cities, and in subsequent years there was competition between the two, each claiming to be the metropolis ('Mother City') of Phoenicia.
636. In the territory of Phoenician Sidon (Sida), Lucian of Samosata (2nd century AD) was informed that the temple of Astarte (Hathor/Isis/Brigid), whom Lucian equated with the full moon goddess, was sacred to Europa (Hathor/Isis/Brigid).
637. Astarte (Isis/Brigid) was worshipped in Syria and Phoenicia.
638. An etymology of the name Europa:
639. Neoptolemus took Andromache as a concubine.
640. Andromache was the wife of Hector and daughter of Eetionas.
641. When Eetion is killed by Achilles during the Trojan War, the Mountain (kop-sidas) Nymphs planted elms (Elatha/copse/kops) on his tomb.
642. By Neoptolemus, Andromache was the mother of Molossus.
643. Olympia was the mother of Alexander the Great and daughter of Neoptolemus I, king of the Molossians in Epirus.
644. Alexander the Great is among my ancestors.
645. Olympia' family belonged to the Aeacidae (Aea-cides/Aea-sidas) family of Epirus, which claimed descent from Neoptolemus and Andromache.
646. When Neoptolemus died, Andromache married Helenus and became Queen of Epirus.
647. Helenus was the son of King Priam and Queen Hecuba of Troy.
648. The Dorians took their name from Dorus the son of Hellen who was the son of Deukalion (Dardanus/Dagda).
649. The Dorians are a tribe that occupied ancient Epirus.
650. Among the Dorian states were Lacedaemon (Sparta), Leucadia (Lefkas), Ambracia, Phthia, Histiaea, Macedon, Potidaea, Dryopia, Corinth, Sicyon, Epidaurus, Troezen. Rhodes, Cos, Corcyra, Nisyrus, Cnidus, Halicarnassus, Phaselis, Calydna, Crete, Epidamnus, Cythera, Argos, Carystus, Syracuse, Gela, Acragas (later Agrigentum), Acrae, Casmenae.
651. Herodotus, Histories 1. 56. 2 (trans. Godley) (Greek historian C5th B.C.) :
652. Dorian means copse (Kops), tree, upland, woodland, wooden spear (i.e. Aravani/Kopsidas/Druids/Druidas).
653. The first peripteral Dorian temples were rectangle wooden structures.
654. The different “wooden” elements were considered “divine”, and their forms were preserved in the marble or stone elements of the later temples of the Doric order.
655. An Egyptian temple was unearthed at Hierakonpolis.
656. It was reliably dated to 3200 BC....and was shown to have used four massive Cedar (Sida) of Lebanon pillars (kops) which were about three feet (one meter) in diameter and forty feet (thirteen meters) in length.
657. The Cedar is known as "Cedars (sidas/kops) of God" or "Cedars (sidas/kops) of the Lord". (Kopsidas)
658. It was once said that a battle occurred between the demigods and the humans over the beautiful and divine forest of Cedar (sida) trees (kops) near southern Mesopotamia.
659. This forest, once protected by the god Enlil, was completely bared of its trees when humans entered its grounds 4,700 years ago, after winning the battle against the guardians of the forest, the demigods.
660. The story also tells that Gilgamesh used cedar (sida) wood (copse) to build his city. (Kops-sida)
661. The Semites claim that King Solomon procured cedar timber to build his temple in the false Jerusalem (middle east).
662. Emperor Hadrian declared the divine forest of Cedar (sida) trees (kops) near southern Mesopotamia to be an “imperial domain”, and destruction of the cedar forests was temporarily halted.
663. Concern for the "cedars (sidas) of God" goes back to 1876, when the 102-hectare (250-acre) grove (copse) was surrounded by a high stone wall, paid for by Queen Victoria, to protect the groves (copse) of cedars (sidas) (copse-Kops-sidas).
664. The term "Israelite" is the English name that Rabbi's and some historians falsely claim are the descendants of the biblical patriarch Jacob, which is derived from the Hellenic Ισραηλίτες.
665. Israelites means either "sons/suns of Israel" or "children of Israel".
666. The word Israel' in the Hellenic language is Ισραήλ (ΙΣ-ΡΑ-ΉΛ) (translation-IS-RA-EL) and incorporates three gods/goddesses.
667. IS-RA-EL, IS = ISIS (i.e. Isis/Khonsu) the Full Moon and earth, RA = the sun -god RA (i.e. Elatha) of Heliopolis in ancient Egypt, and EL = Elatha the Sun.
668. The word for moon in the Hellenic language is φεγγάρι (feggari or fegari).
669. An etymology of the word fegari (f-eg-ari).
670. An etymology of the word eg in the word f-eg -ari.
671. An etymology of the word ari in the word f-eg-ari.
672. An Etymology of the word Moon.
673. The word cunt derives from "kunta" meaning "female genitalia."
674. kunta was also spelled "quna," which is the root of "queen."
675. The word “cunt” (a woman's genitals-vagina) in modern Greek is “μουνί” (moonie) i.e. moon.
676. Related words for moonie is Selene/Isis/Isidas/Brigid/Kopsidas (full moon).
677. In Mahabharata, Cunti-Devi i.e. moonie/cunt/Kunti (Isis/Brigid) is the sister of Vasudeva (Osiris/Dagda), father of Lord Krishna (Horus/Ogma/Christ).
678. The moon (Queen Isis/Brigid and Osiris/Dagda) are represented by a penis and vagina (i.e. Hermaphrodite).
679. Isis (Brigit) was one of the oldest gods or goddesses of ancient Egypt and is linked to the star Spica in the ancient constellation which was centered around the modern constellation of Virgo because the star first appeared around harvest time.
680. Isis was also associated with Sirius also known as the Dog Star, and it belongs to the constellation Canis Major.
681. Isis was a member of the Helioploitan Ennead, as the daughter of Geb (Earth) and Nut (Sky).
682. It is believed that Isis-Brigid/Osiris-Elatha, had actually ruled Egypt before the time of the Pharaohs and were generally credited with bringing civilisation to mankind.
683. Isis (Brigit) was often represented as a goddess wearing a headdress representing a throne (which was one of the hieroglyphs in her name).
684. Isis was also commonly depicted as a queen or goddess wearing the double crown (kop) of Upper and Lower Egypt along with the feather of Ma'at.
685. She was also frequently depicted as a human queen wearing the vulture headdress with a royal serpent on the brow.
686. In these two forms, Isis occasionally carried a lotus (sida) bud or the glyph of the sycamore tree (copse/kops). (kopsidas).
687. I am of the seed of Isis (Isidis-Brigid/Osiris/Dagda) that once ruled Egypt.
688. Geb was the Egyptian god of the Earth and a member of the Ennead of Heliopolis.
689. Geb's laughter were earthquakes and that he allowed crops to grow.
690. Geb's parents were Shu and Tefnut.
691. Nut is the goddess of the sky in the Ennead of the ancient Egyptian religion.
692. She was seen as a star-covered nude woman arching over the earth, or as a cow.
693. Geb and Nut were the parents to Osiris, Isis, Set, Nephthys.
694. Nut's parents were also Shu and Tefnut.
695. Tefnut is a goddess of moisture, moist air, dew and rain in the Ancient Egyptian religion, and Shu (Egyptian for "emptiness" and "he who rises up") was one of the primordial Egyptian gods, a personification of air, one of the Ennead of Heliopolis.
696. The parents of Shu and Tefnut were Ra and Iusaaset.
697. There are also numerous representations of Isis (Brigit) with her son, Horus (Ogma), which bear a marked similarity to later images of the virgin Mary with baby Jesus.
698. Demeter, Astarte, and Aphrodite became identified with Isis (Brigit).
699. An etymology of the word Brigit or Brigid, Bri-git, Brig-it.
700. An etymology of the word Bri in the word Brigit.
701. An etymology of the word Isis, Is-is, also pronounced ice-iz.
702. On the island of Delos a Doric (copse) Temple of Isis (Isidas/Brigid) was built on a high over-looking hill (kop) at the beginning of the Roman period to venerate the familiar trinity of Isis (Isidas/Brigid).
703. Symbols for the Goddess Isis: Full moon, images of Madonna and Jesus, rivers (especially the Nile) and the ocean, hair braids, cattails, papyrus, knots and buckles, stars, the ankh symbol, throne, wisdom, marriage, health, the rattle, diadem headdress (circular disk with horns), cow, wings, milk, perfume bottles, and March 5 (feast day), Cedar (sida), corn, tamarisk, flax, wheat, barley, grapes, lotus (sida), balsam, all flowers, trees (copse) (sycamore tree) and all green plants, Tamarisk, balsam, amber oil, cedarwood, sandalwood, cinnamon.
704. Pausanias relates that the ancient poets depicted nymphs as being spontaneously born of trees (copse/kops), especially the oak (kops).
705. The oak tree (kops/Dagda) was the central symbol of the oracular Center at Dodona in Thesprotia, Ellada.
706. In these trees (copse) dwell the Souls (sidas) of God (Kopsidas).
707. Virgin nymphs were said to have given birth to the children of Gods such as Zeus (Amun- i.e. the Tuatha Dé Danann, Aos Sí, Kop sídhu/Kopsida/Ra/Elatha), Poseidon (Set/Ler), Dionysus (Osiris/Dagda), Apollo (HorusOgma).
708. The male of such a union was the founder of a lineage.
709. The town, city, colony or landform etc, (e.g., mountain, mound – kop and pomegranate – sidas, soul), he was associated with was named after him, and this is how the name Dorus and Kopsidas, the people known as the Dorians the “Chosen Ones” came to be.
710. Dorus is an extended form, *dō-ro-, of *dō-, (give), as can be seen in the modern Greek imperative δώσε (dose, "give") appearing in Greek as δῶρον (dōron, "gift").
711. Some of the Heracleidae (Kopsidae) made their home among the Dorians who among them are also Kopsidae and Aravanae.
712. The poet, Tyrtaeus writes that "Sparta is a divine gift granted by Zeus (Amun-i.e. the Tuatha Dé Danann, Aos Sí, Kop sídhu/Kopsida/Ra/Elatha) and Hera (Isis/Khonsu) who all also make up Yah-weh)" to the Heracleidae, the descendants of Heracles (Osiris/Dagda).
713. The Heracleidae (Kopsidae-Aravanae) as the true “Chosen Ones” are the people of the gift i.e., Is-ra-el.
714. Semitic Rabbi's and the Papal priesthood of the Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire have taken the Hellenic/Druidic account of the "Chosen People." who are the Heracleidae (Kopsidae/ Aravanae) and counterfeited it into the book that later became known as “Torah” and the Old Testament.
715. The Semitic-Holy Roman Empire account of Gods chosen people presents the Semites as the Chosen people of Is-Ra-El.
716. The Semites are not the real Israelites, and they are not Gods chosen people.
717. God did not choose the Semites as Gods chosen people; the Semites chose themselves as Gods chosen people.
718. God did not grant the Semites any land.
719. The Semitic and Germanic Holy Roman Empire' account of Gods “chosen people” appears to be a counterfeit of the Hellenic/Dorian story.
720. It appears that the Semites/Hebrews are falsely identifying themselves as Jews and Israelites.
721. The Semites are Janus-faced and appear to be deceiving the world about their true identity.
722. Semites are not the real IS-RA-EL,ites or Jews.
723. It is the Dorians/Hellenes/Irish, the Tuatha Dé Danann, the Aos Sí and the Kop sídhu/Kopsida, the Druids who are the chosen people maintaining a covenant with God and having been assigned a Holy Land (Ellada/Sparta/Leucadia/Lefkadia).
724. It means that the true IS-RA-ELites (Jews) are the Dorians/Hellenes/Irish, the Tuatha Dé Danann, the Aos Sí, the Kop sídhu/Kopsida, and the promised land of IS-RA-EL is Ellada (Elada), Thessaly, Sparta and Leucadia.
725. In the New Testament politeia refers to both the Hellenic World as well as to the nation of Israel.
726. The nation of Israel is the Spartan, Athenian and Lefkadian politeia.
727. An etymology of the word Ellada, which is known as Greece today. Ellada or Elada.
739. Aten was a variant of Amun-Ra.
740. The obelisk (kop) symbolized the sun god Ra, and during the brief religious reformation of Akhenaten was said to be a petrified ray of the Aten, the sundisk.
741. It was also thought that the Aten existed within the obelisk (kop).
742. The Spartans are descendant from Heracles (Osiris/Dagda).
743. Amenhotep IV, who began his reign in the traditional way, but then changed his name to Akhenaten and promoted the Sun disc (the Aten) above the other gods.
744. The word Spartan derives from Aten i.e. Sp-aten.
745. It is believed that Akhenaten was the first to worship "One God" the Aten.
746. Aten was a variant of Amun- i.e. Tuatha Dé Danann, Aos Sí, Kop sídhu/Kopsida and Ra (i.e Elatha).
747. "Aten" was the traditional name for the sun-disk itself and so the name of the God is often translated as "the Aten." For example, in the coffin texts of the Middle Kingdom the word "Aten" represents the sun disc, and in the 'Story of Sinuhe' (also from the Middle Kingdom) Amenemhat I is described as soaring into the sky and uniting with Aten, his creator.
748. During the New Kingdom, the Aten was considered to be an aspect of the composite deity Ra-Amun-Horus (Tuatha Dé Danann, Aos Sí, Kop sídhu/Kopsida, Elatha-Ogma).
749. Ra represented the daytime sun, noon; Amun represented the sun in the underworld and Horus (Ogma) represented the sunrise.
750. Akhenaten proclaimed "the Aten" (the visible sun itself) to be the sole (soul/sidas) deity.
751. In its early stages, Atenism is best described as monotheistic or henotheistic religion (a religion devoted to a single god while accepting the existence of other gods) but it developed into a proto-monotheistic system.
752. The full extent of Akhenaten's religious reforms was not apparent until the ninth year of his reign.
753. As well as proclaiming the Aten, the only God, Akhenaten banned the use of idols with the exception of a rayed solar disc.
754. He also made it clear that the image of the Aten only represented the god, but that the God transcended creation and so could not be fully understood or represented.
755. This aspect of Akhenaten' faith bears a notable resemblance to the religion of the Semites.
756. It is because the Semites counterfeited it.
757. A number of hymns to the Aten were composed during Akhenaten's reign, some apparently by the king himself.
758. They describe the wonders of nature and hail the sun as the absolute and universal lord of all things.
759. In particular, the Hymn to the Aten (recorded in the tomb of Ay, the vizier Akhenaten, who became pharaoh after Tutankhamun) has become famous as many commentators have argued that it closely echoes Psalm 104 which describes the wonders of nature and ascribes ultimate power to Yahweh.
760. Let us be honest; Yahweh is a composite of the Tuatha Dé Danann, Aos Sí, sídhe/Kopsida and the Fomorians, a Druidic religion come Egyptian which emerged sometime in prehistory.
761. El (Elatha) meaning "god" or "deity", referring (as a proper name) to any one of multiple major Ancient Near East deities.
762. A rarer spelling, "'ila" or ila-tha/Ilatha/El-atha.
763. Specific deities known as El or Il includes the supreme god of the Mesopotamians in the pre-Sargonic period and the version of Yahweh as retold by Rabbi's (Semites) in the Torah.
764. Sargon of Akkad, also known as Sargon the Great "the Great King" (Akkadian Šarru-kīnu, meaning "the true king" or "the king is legitimate"), was a Akkadian emperor famous for his conquest of the Sumerian city-states in the 24th and 23rd centuries BC.
765. The founder of the Dynasty of Akkad, Sargon reigned during the penultimate quarter of the third millennium BC.
766. Cuneiform sources agree that he was the cup (kop)-bearer (official in charge of wine) of King Ur-Zababa of Kish.
767. Sargon's vast empire is thought to have included large parts of Mesopotamia and included parts of modern-day Iran, Asia Minor and Syria.
768. He ruled from a new, but as yet archaeologically unidentified capital, Akkad, which the Sumerian king list claims he built.
769. He is sometimes regarded as the first person in recorded history to create a multi-ethnic, centrally ruled empire.
770. His dynasty controlled Mesopotamia for around a century and a half.
771. The temples of the favourite gods could be found at the centre of Sumerian cities.
772. The Sumerians believed the gods came from the mountains (kops) they could see in the distance across the plains.
773. The Sumerians built temples on platforms known as a ziggurat to look like mountains (kops).
774. A ziggurat was a huge platform with a series of smaller platforms on top (kop).
775. A ziggurat looked like a stepped pyramid with stairs leading to the summit where there was a small temple.
776. It was a mud-brick mountain (kop) where the god could live.
777. Enlil (Tuatha Dé Danann, Aos Sí, sídhe/Kopsida) "Lord of the Storm, " is the god of breath, the wind, breadth, height and distance.
778. It was the name of a chief deity listed and written about in the Sumerian religion, and later in Akkadian (Assyrian and Babylonian), Hittite, and other Mesopotamian clay and stone tablets.
779. Enlil is the son of Anshar and Kishar.
780. Enlil (Tuatha Dé Danann, Aos Sí, sídhe/Kopsida) was a young god; he was banished from Ekur in Nippur, home of the gods, to Kur, the underworld for seducing the goddess Ninlil (Danu).
781. Ninlil (Danu) followed him to the underworld where she bore his first child, the moon god Sin (Khonsu/Isis/Isidas/Brigid) (Sumerian Nanna/Suen).
782. Enlil (Tuatha Dé Danann, Aos Sí, sídhe/Kopsida) was known as the inventor of the mattock (a key agricultural pick, hoe, axe or digging tool) and helped plants to grow.
783. Nippur (Sumerian: Nibru, often logographically recorded as , EN.LÍLKI, "Enlil City;" Akkadian: Nibbur) was among the most ancient of Sumerian cities.
784. It was the special seat of the worship of the Sumerian god Enlil (Tuatha Dé Danann, Aos Sí, sídhe/Kopsida), the "Lord Wind," ruler of the cosmos, subject to An alone.
785. Nippur was located in modern Nuffar in Afak, Al-Qādisiyyah Governorate, Iraq.
786. Nippur never enjoyed political hegemony in its own right, but its control was crucial, as it was considered capable of conferring the overall "kingship" on monarchs from other city-states.
787. It was distinctively a sacred city, important from the possession of the famous shrine of Enlil (Tuatha Dé Danann, Aos Sí, sídhe/Kopsida).
788. According to the Tummal Chronicle, Enmebaragesi, an early ruler of Kish, was the first to build up this temple by kish.
789. His influence over Nippur has also been detected archaeologically.
790. The Chronicle lists successive early Sumerian rulers who kept up intermittent ceremonies at the temple: Aga of Kish, son of Enmebaragesi; Mesannepada of Ur; his son Meskiang-nunna; Gilgamesh of Uruk; his son Ur-Nungal; Nanni of Ur and his son Meskiang-nanna.
791. It also indicates that the practice was revived in Neo-Sumerian times by Ur-Nammu of Ur, and continued until Ibbi-Sin appointed Enmegalana high priest in Uruk (ca. 1950 BC
792. Inscriptions of Lugal-Zage-Si and Lugal-kigub-nidudu, kings of Uruk and Ur respectively, and of other early pre-non-Semitic rulers, on door-sockets and stone vases, show the veneration in which the ancient shrine was then held, and the importance attached to its possession, as giving a certain stamp of legitimacy.
793. On their votive offerings, some of these rulers designate themselves as ensis, or governors.
794 The Egyptian god Ptah is given the title ḏū gitti 'Lord of Gath' in a prism from Lachish, which has on its opposite face the name of Amenhotep II (c. 1435–1420 BCE).
795. According to the counterfeit Torah, Gath of the Philistines was one of the five Philistine city-states, established in northwestern Philistia.
796. Philistia is a region in the Near East, the area of Phoenicia, and other nations (the rising of the sun in the east), comprising of Ekron, Gath, and Gaza.
797. Achish is a name used in the Semitic counterfeit Bible for two Philistine rulers of Gath.
798. The two kings of Gath, which is identified as Tell es-Safi.
799. Tell es-Safi means "the white hill" or the "the white Kop".
800. The title ḏū gitti is also found in Serābitṭ text 353. Cross (1973, p. 19).
801. Ptah is often called the Lord (or one) of eternity.
802. It is this identification of ʼĒl (Elatha) with Ptah that lead to the epithet ’Olam 'eternal' being applied to ʼēl (Elatha) so early and so consistently.
803. Neith was the feminine version of Ptah-Nun.
804. In Egyptian, Ptah is the demiurge of Memphis, god of craftsmen and architects.
805. In the triad of Memphis, Ptah is the spouse of Sekhmet and the father of Nefertum.
806. He was also regarded as the father of the sage Imhotep.
807. When Memphis became the capital of Egypt, Ptah became the ultimate creator who made everything including the gods of the Ogdoad of Hermopolis and the Ennead of Heliopolis and was given the epithet "He who set all the gods in their places and gave all things the breath of life".
808. He was so popular in Egypt that it is said that the name "Egypt" itself derives from a Hellenic spelling of the name of a temple in Memphis; "Hwt-kA-ptH", which means "the temple of the Ka of Ptah".
809. In the story of Osiris and Isis, Osiris was killed by his brother Set by being tricked into a cedar (sida) chest made to fit Osiris exactly.
810. Set then had the coffin with the now deceased Osiris flung into the Nile.
811. The chest was swept out to sea and landed on the coast near Byblos.
812. The instant it touched the land, a huge Tamarisk tree (tamarisk, salt cedar/kop-sida) sprouted up to protect it.
813. The tree grew so large that the king of Byblos trimmed it and set it up as a pillar (kop-sida) in his palace, unaware that the tree contained Osiris's body.
814. Meanwhile, Isis searched for Osiris aided by Anubis, and came to know of Osiris's location in Byblos.
815. Isis maneuvered herself into the favor of the king and queen and was granted a boon.
816. She asked for the pillar in the palace hall, and upon being granted it, extracted the coffin from the pillar.
817. Isis took her husband's (Osiris) corpse back to Egypt and used magic to conceive his child, Horus.
818. However, Set found Osiris's body unattended while Isis took the infant Horus to be cared by Wedjet.
819. Isis then consecrated the pillar (kop-sida), anointing it with myrrh and wrapping it in linen.
820. This pillar came to be known as the pillar (kop) of djed or Kop-sidas.
821. The symbols of Ptah are the djed pillar (Kop-sida) and the bull (Apis Bull).
822. The djed symbol is one of the more ancient and commonly found symbols in Egypt.
823. It is a pillar-like symbol in hieroglyphics representing stability.
824. The djed pillar represents a cedar tree (Kop-cedar/Kop-sida) with its branches removed, the pole to which sheaves of grain were tied after harvest, or a stylised sheaf of corn.
825. The symbol also represents four pillars of increasing size, seen one behind the other.
826. In Sneferu's step pyramid, the Djed pillars form columns supporting the sky and may represent the four pillars which help Shu (Atlas) bear the sky on his shoulders.
827. Shu (Atlas/Tuatha Dé Danann, Aos Sí, sídhe/Kopsida/Fomorians) was the god of light and air and as such personified the wind and the earth´s atmosphere.
828. Although he embodied light, and so had a solar aspect, he was not strictly a solar deity.
829. However, he was closely connected to the sun god, Ra (Elatha).
830. Shu protected the sun god from the snake-demon Apep as he travelled through the underworld or the night sky, and brought the sun to life every morning.
831. He was also thought to be the second divine pharaoh, ruling after Ra.
832. However, Apep´s followers plotted his downfall and launched a vicious attack against the divine Pharaoh.
833. At Iunet (Dendera/copse), though, there was a part of the city known as "The House of Shu" (shw-w-ntr) and at Djeba (Utes-Hor, Behde, Edfu) there was a place known as "The Seat of Shu" (shw-w) and he was worshiped in connection with the Ennead at Iunu.
834. His main sanctuary was in Nay-ta-hut (now known as tell el-Yahudiya, or the mound (kop) of the Jews i.e. Tuatha Dé Danann, Aos Sí, sídhe/Kopsida, Druids ) where he and his wife Tefnut were worshipped in their leonine forms.
835. The Greeks renamed the city Leontopolis because of their popularity in the area.
836 A local creation myth stated that they first took form as a pair of lion cubs and grew into the two lions that guarded the eastern and western borders (linking Shu and Tefnut with Aker).
837. In this form Shu and Tefnut often appeared on headrests toeriab
838. During the reign of Akhenaten, Shu and Tefnut remained popular with the monotheistic Pharaoh.
839. The Pharaoh and his queen (Nefertiti) were depicted as the personification of Shu (Tuatha Dé Danann, Aos Sí, sídhe/Kopsida/Fomorians) and Tefnut emphasising their divinity.
840. As the Aten represented the sun disk, the solar aspect of Shu and his link with the Pharaoh apparently prevented Shu from being proscribed along with Amun and the other gods.
841. Evidence of Oak trees (copse/kops) has been found at the bronze age soil surface that the people lived on, under Pumice, volcanic ash at Santorini.
842. Santorini is considered by a growing number of Geologists worldwide to be the site of Atlantis founded by Atlas i.e. Shu.
843. The Atlanteans were of the Tuatha Dé Danann, Aos Sí, Kop sídhu/Kopsida, Druids.
844. The Djed (kop-sidas) is often found with the "Ankh/crucifix", the "Was" sceptre (A-ra-vani) and the "Tjet" and was often incorporated into an amulet to utilise its protective powers.
845. Egypt was primarily treeless and imported trees from Lebanon.
846. The djed came to be associated with Seker, the falcon god of the Memphite necropolis, then with Ptah, the Memphite patron god of craftsmen.
847. Ptah was often referred to as "the noble djed" (kop-sida), and carried a scepter (A-ra-vani) that was a combination of the djed symbol (kop-sida)) and the ankh/crucifix, the symbol of life.
848. Ptah gradually came to be assimilated into Osiris (Dagda).
849. By the time of the New Kingdom, the djed was firmly associated with Osiris (Dagda).
850. The djed pillar (kop-sida) was an important part of the ceremony called 'raising the djed,' which was a part of the celebrations of Heb Sed, the Egyptian pharaoh's Jubilee celebrations.
851. Raising the djed symbolises the raising of Kopsidas.
852. The act of raising the djed has been explained as representing Osiris's (Dagda) triumph over Set (Ler).
853. Ceremonies in Memphis are described where the pharaoh, with the help of the priests (Druids/Druidas), raised a wooden (copse) djed column (kop) using ropes.
854. The ceremony took place during the period when fields were sown and the year's agricultural season would begin corresponding to the month of Choiak, the fourth month of the inundation season called akhet.
855. This ceremony was a part of one of the most popular holidays and celebrations of the time, a larger festival dedicated to Osiris (Dagda) conducted from the 13th to 30th day of the Choiak month.
856. Celebrated as it was at that time of the year when the soil and climate were most suitable for agriculture, the festival and its ceremonies can be seen as an appeal to Osiris (Dagda), who was the God of vegetation, to favor the growth of the seeds (kop-seed-a) sown, paralleling his own resurrection and renewal after his murder by Seth.
857. The Roman festival is known as "holy week" or the "Ides/Idas of March" and is the re-enactment of the Egyptian festival 'raising the djed'.
858. Holy week, "Ides/Idas of March" and 'raising the djed,' is the Gaelic May Day festival known as Beltane, held halfway between the spring equinox and the summer solstice.
859. In Irish, the name for the festival day is Lá Bealtaine, in Scottish Gaelic Là Bealltainn and Manx Gaelic Laa Boaltinn/Boaldyn.
860. The maypole tradition in Denmark, Germany and Austria are all re-enactments of Holy week or 'raising the djed' (the raising of kopsida).
861. Beltane is mentioned in some of the earliest Irish literature, and it is associated with important events in Irish mythology.
862. It marked the beginning of summer and was when the cattle were driven out to the summer pastures.
863. Rituals were performed to protect the cattle, crops and people, and to encourage growth.
864. Special bonfires were kindled, and their flames, smoke, and ashes were deemed to have protective powers.
865. The people and their cattle would walk around the bonfire or between two bonfires and sometimes leap over the flames or embers.
866. The ritual of leaping over flames and embers (minus the cows) is still practiced in the village of Pinakohori, Lefkada on the 24th of June of every year.
867. The festival is now known as the festival of John the Baptist thanks to the Semitc-Germanic Holy Roman Empire.
868. John the Baptist is cast as a Semite in the Semitc-Germanic Holy Roman Empire' counterfeit bible.
869. John the Baptist did not exist in the flesh.
870. The distance from Karya, Lefkada to Pinakochori, Lefkada is 2.19 km as the crow flies.
871. All household fires would be doused and then re-lit from the Beltane bonfire.
872. These gatherings would be accompanied by a feast, and some of the food and drink would be offered to the aos sí, that is Tuatha Dé Danann, Kop sídhu/Kopsida.
873. Doors, windows, byres and the cattle themselves would be decorated with yellow May flowers.
874. In parts of Ireland, people would make a May Bush (copse): a thorn bush (copse) decorated with flowers, ribbons, and bright shells.
875. Holy wells were also visited while Beltane dew (Jew) was thought to bring beauty and maintain youthfulness.
876. Many of these customs were part of May Day or Midsummer festivals in other parts of Great Britain and Europe.
877. Yellow flowers such as primrose, rowan, hawthorn, gorse, hazel and marsh marigold were placed at doorways and windows in 19th century Ireland, Scotland and Mann.
878. A maypole is a tall wooden pol (kop) erected as a part of the Beltane festival, around which a maypole dance often takes place.
879. The celebrations occur on May Day.
880. Maypoles were found primarily in areas of Germanic Europe.
881. They were a part of Germanic reverence for sacred trees (sacred copse), as there is evidence for various sacred trees and wooden pillars (kops) that were venerated across much of Germanic Europe, including Thor's Oak and the Irminsul.
882. It is also known that in the religious traditions of the Norsemen cosmological views held that the universe was a world tree, known as Yggdrasil.
883. The maypole, therefore, is a continuance of this tradition.
884. The maypole is the phallic symbol of Osiris (Dagda/kopsida).
885. Thor's Oak also referred to as Jove's Oak (Amun-Tuatha Dé Danann, Aos Sí, Kop sídhu/Kopsida/Ra/Elatha Oak) and Donar's Oak was a sacred tree of the Germanic people located in an unclear location around what is now the region of Hesse, Germany.
886. Sacred trees (copse) and sacred groves (copse) were widely venerated by the Germanic peoples, and Thor's oak and others are linked to the world tree Yggdrasil (Osiris/Dagda/kopsida).
887. German paganism is, in fact, the ancient Druidic/Egyptian religion that later became Christianity.
888. Germanic paganism refers to the theology and religious practices of the Germanic peoples from the Iron Age until their Semitic Christianization by the papal priesthood during the Medieval period.
889. According to the 8th century, Vita Bonifatii auctore Willibaldi, the Anglo-Saxon missionary Saint Boniface, and his retinue cut (Κοψ) down the Donar Oak (kop), Latinized by Willibald as "Jupiter's oak (kop)," near the present-day town of Fritzlar in northern Hesse.
890. According to his early biographer Willibald, Boniface started to chop the oak down, when suddenly a great wind, as if by miracle, blew the ancient oak over.
891. When the God did not strike him down, the people were amazed and converted to Christianity under the Papal priesthood and, the German people were deceived in their ignorance.
892. Saint Boniface built a chapel dedicated to Saint Peter from its wood at the site.
893. The chapel was the beginning of the monastery in Fritzlar.
894. Saint Boniface established the first organized Christianity in many parts of Germania.
895. He is the patron saint of Germania, the first archbishop of Mainz and the "Apostle of the Germans."
896. Saint Boniface was killed in Frisia in 754.
897. Willibald's Life of Saint Boniface: According to Willibald's 8th century Life of Saint Boniface, the felling of the tree occurred during Boniface's life earlier the same century at an unclear location at the time known as Gaesmere. The felling may have occurred around 723 or 724. Willibald's account is as follows (translated by Robinson. Robor Iobis, "tree of Jove," is translated as "Tree of Jupiter" (Amun-Ra). “ Tuatha Dé Danann, Aos Sí, Kop sídhu/Kopsida/Fomorians.
898. An Irminsul ("great/mighty pillar" or "arising pillar") was a kind of pillar (Kops) which is attested as playing an important role in the Saxon people.
899. The oldest chronicle describing an Irminsul refers to it as a tree trunk erected in the open air.
900. The Old Norse form of Irmin (Irminsul) is Jörmunr, which just like Yggr was one of the names of Odin.
901. Yggdrasil ("Yggr's horse") was the yew (jew-copse) or ash tree (copse) from which Odin sacrificed himself, and which connected the nine worlds.
902. Comparisons have been made between the Irminsul and the Jupiter (i.e. Jove/Zeus) Columns that were erected along the Rhine in Germania around CE 2 and 3.
903 In Denmark, the maypole tradition is almost extinct but is still observed on the islands of Avernakø and Strynø south of Funen and in a few villages in southern Himmerland in eastern Jutland.
904. In Germany and Austria, the maypole (or Maibaum is a tradition going back to the 16th century.
905. It is a decorated tree or tree trunk that is usually erected either on 1 May – in Baden and Swabia – or on the evening before, for example, in East Frisia.
906. Common in all of Sweden are traditional ring dances, mostly in the form of dances where you are alternating dancing and making movements and gestures based on the songs, such as pretending that you are scrubbing laundry while singing about washing, or jumping as frogs during the song Små grodorna ("The little frogs").
907. The anthropomorphized pillar (man-tree/man-kop) stands at the middle left, in a shrine. It has taken the shape of a human body with the djed-pillar (kop) as its head (Kop); the eyes are udjat-eyes (Wadjet). The hands hold the crook and flail, the usual insignia of Osiris (Dagda), the god of the dead. On its head (Kop) is the tall feather crown (kop) with the solar disk. The pillar (kop) is on a high base reminiscent of the platforms visible today in many temples, on which the cult barks once stood. In front of and behind it are lotus (Sida) and papyrus blossoms. Beneath the large slab of the base are two tall offering stands – one bears a libation vessel, while flowers have been laid on the other. To the right is the king himself, presenting a generously laid table. Fowl, cucumbers, blossoms, breads, and heads and ribs of beef are all lying on the upper mat, while a cow and an antelope can be seen on the lower one. Beneath these mats are four tall vessels containing unguents and oil, with bundles of lettuce sticking out among them. The vulture goddess, Wadjyt (Wedjat), the Mistress of the Per-nu shrine, has spread her protective wings above the sovereign (Kop-sidas), with the blue lotus (sida) crown (kop) on his head (Kop).— Sigrid Hodel-Hoenes, Life and death in ancient Egypt : scenes from private tombs in new kingdom Thebes, p. 222.
908. There is also a scene depicted in the tomb to the right of the above scene which has not been well preserved. It depicts the pharaoh, accompanied by his queen, using a rope to raise the djed pillar (Osiris-Dagda-kop-sida). Three priests (Druids/Druidas) of the temple of Memphis, help him in the process. A fourth priest (Druid) was seen supporting the pillar (kop-sidas). Various offerings were presented before the pillar below the ropes. Both the pharaoh (Osiris-Dagda) and his queen (Isis-Brigid) are each accompanied by four pairs of young women resembling those of the sed-festival. Each of these women is rattling a Hathor sistrum, a musical instrument for percussion with a U-shaped handle and frame seen as resembling the face and horns of the cow goddess Hathor, while holding a menat, a protective amulet associated with Hathor, in the other hand. A line of hieroglyphs running just above the girls' heads in each row of women says, "Children of the king praising (or charming) the noble djed pillar (kop-sida)."
909. The festival of the raising of the djed also involved re-enactments conducted at Denderah, Edfu, Busiris, Memphis, and Philae in Egypt.
910. The most elaborate and grand celebration occurred at Abydos, the cult center of Osiris (Dagda).
911. From around the end of the third millennium BC during the beginning of the Twelfth Dynasty and perhaps as early as the Sixth Dynasty three hundred years earlier, re-enactments of the myth of Osiris and Isis – the deception and murder of Osiris by Seth, the search for Osiris by Isis and Osiris' mummification, funeral and his resurrection were performed.
912. From the late fourth century BC, a recitation of the Lamentations of Isis and Nephthys, a poem describing Isis and Nephthys' search for Osiris, was added to the ceremony on the 25th day of the Choiak month.
913. At the Osiris Temple in Abydos, these re-enactments are described as involving hundreds of priests (Druids/Druidas/kopsidas) and priestesses in the roles of the gods and goddesses, with 34 papyrus boats carrying the gods, a sculpture of Osiris inside an elaborate chest, 365 ornamental lamps, incense, and dozens of djed amulets.
914. The djed pillar (kop-sida) was often used as amulets for the living and the dead.
915. It was placed as an amulet near the spines of mummified bodies, which was supposed to ensure the resurrection of the dead, allowing the deceased to live eternally.
916. The Egyptian Book of the Dead lists a spell which when spoken over a gold amulet hung around the mummy's neck, ensures that the mummy would regain use of its spine and be able to sit up.
917. It was also painted onto coffins.
918. Osiris was not originally from Egypt.
919. He was a descendant of Ra (Elatha) and the brother of Set, Horus (the elder), Isis and Nephthys.
920. Osiris brought order from chaos and established the culture.
921. The Egyptians record that Osiris was the first to make mankind give up cannibalism.
922. The Semites have yet to abandon their old ways of cannibalism
923. Osiris was one of the most prominent gods of the Heliopolitan Ennead, but his worship pre-dated the development of this fairly complex philosophy.
924. Although Atum was installed as the head (kop) of the Ennead by the priests of Heliopolis, Osiris was considered to be the king (kop) of the underworld, and is the only deity who is referred to simply as "God".
925. DIODORUS SICULUS - LIBRARY OF HISTORY. Book I
926. The oldest religious texts known refer to Osiris as the great god of the dead, who once possessed human form and lived upon earth.
927. After his murder by Set he became the king (kop) of the underworld and presided over the judgment of dead souls (sidas).
928. In order to enter his kingdom, the deceased had to undertake a perilous journey (aided by spells and amulets) to the hall of judgement where their heart was balanced against the feather of Ma'at (justice).
929. A person was not expected to be perfect, just balanced.
930. An example of this is the "negative confession" (in which the deceased listed all of the evil things he had not done during his lifetime, i.e. "I never murdered anyone") which indicates that it was more a case of convincing Osiris that you deserved admission rather than passively awaiting judgement.
931. As Osiris had been a good and beneficent ruler during his lifetime, his presence in the underworld no doubt gave the people great comfort.
932. Furthermore, the only barriers to entrance were those relating to the journey to the hall of judgement and the preservation of the body (in which the Ba resided) and your name.
933. The spells needed to pass through Duat (the underworld) are described in great detail in the pyramid and coffin texts, "the book of coming forth by day" (also known as "the book of the dead") and the "book of gates".
934. In antiquity, Busiris was the chief town of the nome Ati in Egypt, and stood west of Sais, near the Phatnitic mouth on the western bank of the Damietta Branch of the Nile.
935. Its pharaonic name was Djedu.
936. The town and nome of Busiris were allotted to the Hermotybian division of the Egyptian militia.
937. It was regarded by the Egyptians as one of the birthplaces of the god of the underworld Osiris, as perhaps, etymologically, the name itself implies.
938. The festival of Isis at Busiris came next in splendor and importance to that of Artemis at Bubastis in the Egyptian calendar.
939. Considerable ruins are still extant.
940. Isidis Navigium was an annual ancient Roman religious festival in honor of the goddess Isis, held on March 5.
941. The modern carnival resembles the festival of the Isidis Navigium.
942. Easter also called Pascha or Resurrection Sunday, is a festival and holiday celebrating the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, which resembles the Isidis Navigium.
943. An etymology of the word “Navigium”.
944. The temple of Isis, indeed, with the hamlet which sprang up around it, stood at a short distance without the walls of Busiris itself, for Pliny (v. 10. s. 11) mentions Isidis oppidum (kop-Isidis/kopsidas) in the neighbourhood of the town.
945. The ruins of the temple are still visible, a little to the north of Abusir, at the hamlet of Bahheyt.
946. An etymology of the word Isidis:
947. An etymology of the word "oppidum":
949. In fact, Osiris represented the Egyptian belief in rebirth and their feeling that order and justice persevered beyond the grave.
950. "Corn mummies" made of seeded dirt (Kop-seed/a) were molded to represent Osiris and interred with the deceased.
951. They would germinate in the darkness of the tomb and illustrate the concept of life from death.
952. Some fine examples made of barley and emmer were found in Tutankhamen's tomb.
953. An etymology of the word "corn" noun. 1. BRITISH - the chief (kop) cereal crop of a district, especially (in England) wheat or (in Scotland) oats.
954. During the fourth month of the season of Akhet (emergence) a number of festivals were celebrated at all the chief sanctuaries of Osiris in Egypt, to commemorate the events of Osiris' life, death, and rebirth.
955. Spectators took part in the "passion plays".
956. The many festivals are recorded on a stele established by Ikhernofret (a prince who acted as Senusert III's chief treasurer).
957. Osiris is the Hellenic form of his name.
958. He was known to the Egyptians as Asir (sometimes transliterated as Wsir or Asar).
959. The earliest form of his name used hieroglyphs for "throne" and "eye".
960. The second hieroglyph refers to the great "eye of heaven", Ra.
961. The throne or seat, is the first sign in the name of Aset (Isis), who is the female counterpart of Osiris.
962. In the late period Osiris was known as Un-nefer, from "un" (to open, to appear, to make manifest) and "neferu" (good things or beauty).
963. Osiris, lord of the dead and the living.
964. His green skin symbolises re-birth, and the Green Race with White Skin i.e. descendants of Osiris/Dagda i.e. Hellenes/Druids-Kopsidas/Aravani.
965. Osiris wears the white crown (kop) of Upper Egypt (the south) or the Atef crown (the white crown with a plume of feathers on each side (kop-side/a) and a disc at the top).
966. The feathers on the Atef crown are thought to represent Djedu (Busiris), the cult center of Osiris.
967. Osiris traveled the world and brought civilisation to the people.
968. An etymology of the name Osiris: Pronunciation IPA (International Phonetic Alphabet) (O-si-ris)
969. An Etymology of the word O in the word O-si-ris.
970. An etymology of the word si
971. A banshee, from Irish: bean sí, "woman of the barrows/kop" (Nephthys) is a female spirit in Irish mythology, who heralds the death of a member of one of the prominent Gaelic families.
972. In Ireland and parts of Scotland, the Banshee or kop-áes side is a traditional part of mourning and is the keening woman (bean chaointe), who wails a lament - an Irish: Caoineadh, caoin meaning "to weep, to wail".
973. Newgrange (Irish: Sí an Bhrú) is a prehistoric monument in County Meath, Ireland, located about one kilometer north of the River Boyne.
974. Newgrange was built during the Neolithic period around c. 3500 and 3100 BC, making it older than Stonehenge and the Egyptian pyramids.
975. The Egyptian pyramids were built with Druidic knowledge and wisdom.
976. The Egyptian pyramids were later built over the top of the Tuatha Dé Danann, the Aos Sí, the Kop sídhu/Kopsida, Aravani, Druidic monuments.
977. Evidence of this can be found at Dahshur with the so-called Red Pyramid of Dahshur.
978. The Red Pyramid at Dahshur was built over the top of an Aos Sí, the Kop sídhu/Kopsida, Aravani, Druid monument similar to the monument that is found at Newgrange.
979. The Neolithic people who built the monument at Newgrange were native agriculturalists, growing crops and raising animals such as "cattle" in the area where their settlements were located.
980. The monument at Newgrange is aligned with the rising sun and its light floods the chamber on the winter solstice.
981. The monument had religious significance, as a place of worship for a "cult of the dead" (Osiris/Dagda) and for an astronomically-based faith (Sun and Moon).
982. The Green race or the people of the mounds are the kop-áes side/kop-Sidhu/kopsida i.e. the great Gaelic families – the Kopsidas, the O'Gradys, the O'Neills, the Ó Longs, the McCnaimhíns, the O'Briens the Ó Conchobhairs, and the O'Collins.
983. These are the true Royal Blood Lines of the Tuatha Dé Danann, the Aos Sí, the Kop sídhu/Kopsida and the Aravani, also known in later times as the "House of Horus".
984. An etymology of the word O-si-ris.
985. An etymology of the word ris
986. Etymology 2. From the above verb. Noun rise (plural rises) (Sussex) A small hill (kop); used chiefly in place names. Statistics: Most common English words before 1923: · race · garden
987. I am of the living seed and incarnation of Osiris/Isis/Isidas.
988. The seed of life lays the foundation for the creation of matter and the universe itself also giving rise to the Tube Torus, the flower of life where the oldest depiction of the flower of life is etched into the granite on several pillars (copse-isidas) at The Temple of Osiris in Abydos, Egypt.
989. The "Ba" of Osiris was worshipped in the city of Djedet in ancient Egypt and the name Banebdjed (sometimes the feminine form Banebdjedet was also used as he absorbed the position of his sometime consort Hatmehyt).
990. This name is translated as "the ba (essence or power) of the Lord of the Djed" and refers to the notion that the Djed pillar (kop-sida) was thought to be the backbone of Osiris.
991. A person's Ba was not their soul, but their essence (it can be translated as power, effectiveness, reputation or charisma), and the Ba was represented by the hieroglyph for a "ram".
992. As a result, Banebdjed was depicted as a ram or ram-headed man and a living "sacred ram" (thought to embody the god's essence) was worshipped in the city of Djedet (close to the Osiris' cult center at Djedu).
993. Banebdjed was given the epithets "Lord of the Sky" and "lord of life" echoing the titles of the sun god Ra (Elatha).
994. Over time, Atum became associated with Ra, who amongst other things was an important god of kingship.
995. Osiris was, therefore, considered to be descendent of Ra and the first Pharaoh.
996. As Banebdjed, he was married to a local fish-goddess Hatmehyt ("Foremost of fish") who was associated with Isis and was considered to have fathered Horus (the child).
997. Hatmehyt was a fish-goddess worshipped in the Delta area of Ancient Egypt, particularly in Mendes (Per-banebdjedet or place of Banebdjed).
998. The standard for the Nome was the symbol of a fish, confirming Hatmehyt as the pre-eminent deity of the area.
999. However, in later times, her position was usurped by Banebdjed (an aspect of Osiris who was considered to be her consort and was worshipped in the female form of Banebdjedet.
1000. She was absorbed by Isis (the wife of Osiris), leading to the view that she (as an aspect of Isis) was the mother of Harpocrates (Harpakhred, "Horus the child").
1001. Harpocrates is Horus as told by Greek mythographers and Fides (F-ides) as told by the Roman . Mythographers.
1002. Fides was the goddess of trust and bona fides (good faith) in ancient Rome.
1003. The temple of Fides was where the Roman Senate signed and kept state treaties with foreign countries, and where Fides protected them.
1004. The original temple of Fides was said to have been built by Numa Pompilius.
1005. Numa Pompilius 753–673 BC; reigned 715–673 BC) was the second king of Rome, succeeding Romulus.
1006. A later temple of Fides was built during the consulship of M. Aemilius Scaurus (115 BCE).
1007. Vatican coins depict Fides holding a cup (kop) with a solar blaze in it.
1008. On the Vatican coin, Fides is also holding a Christian cross, and at the bottom of the coin is written "Fides." i.e. Kop-f-ides, that is Kop-s-ides.
1009. Harpocrates, i.e. The word Harp-ocrates is derived from the Dagda's magical oak Harp.
1010. In Memphis, Ptah-Sokar was the result of the combination of Ptah (the creator god of Memphis) and Sokar (or Seker), a local falcon god who protected tombs and was the patron of the workers who built them).
1011. As a god of re-incarnation, Ptah-Sokar became identified with Osiris, becoming Ptah-Sokar-Asir.
1012. This deity represented the "sun" during its journey through the underworld before it was reborn at dawn.
1013. There are many separate hawk deities called Horus who are often confused.
1014. In the theology of Heliopolis, Horus the child was the child of Isis and Osiris.
1015. However, in Hermopolis Horus, the Elder was the son, husband of Hathor (her name is Hwt-Hor, or "the house of Horus").
1016. When the two theologies merged, Hathor and Isis became closely associated (both sometimes appear wearing a sun disk and bovine horns) and Horus, the Elder became the brother of Osiris and Set (making him the uncle of Horus, son of Isis and Osiris).
1017. Thus, Horus could be a solar deity (Horus the Elder or Haroeris) or an Osirian and hence stellar deity (often called Horus the child, Harpokrates or Harsiesis, Horus, son of Isis).
1018. The Hebrides (Hebr-ides) comprise a widespread and diverse archipelago off the west coast of mainland Scotland.
1019. There are two main groups: the Inner and the Outer Hebrides.
1020. These islands have a long history of occupation dating back to the Mesolithic.
1021. The Hebrides were settled during the Mesolithic era around 6500 BC or earlier, after the climatic conditions improved enough to sustain a human settlement.
1022. Occupation at a site on Rùm is dated to 8590 ±95 uncorrected radiocarbon years BP (Before Present), which is amongst the oldest evidence of occupation in Scotland.
1023. There are many examples of structures from the Neolithic period, the finest example being the standing stones at Callanish, dating to the 3rd millennium BC.
1024. Cladh Hallan, a Bronze Age settlement on South Uist (Outer Hebrides) is the only site in the UK where prehistoric mummies have been found.
1025 The Callanish Stones are an arrangement of standing stones placed in a cruciform (cross/Ankh) pattern with a central stone circle.
1026. The stones were used for the transmigration of souls to earth.
1027. The stones were erected in the late Neolithic era and were a focus for ritual activity during the Bronze Age.
1028. They are near the village of Callanish on the west coast of Lewis in the Outer Hebr-ides, Scotland.
1029. The position in the landscape is referred to as, The Sleeping Beauty, also known as the 'Cailleach Na Mointeach' or 'Old woman of the moors', is a spectacular skyline of a woman's prone form seen to the north east from the standing stones of Callanish.
1030. Moonrise at the time of the 18.6-year Lunar standstill aligns significantly with this landscape.
1031. In 55 BC, the historian Diodorus Siculus wrote that there was an island called Hyperborea (which means "beyond the North Wind"), where a round temple stood from which the moon appeared only a little distance above the earth every 19 years.
1032. The traveller Demetrius of Tarsus related to Plutarch the tale of an expedition to the west coast of Scotland in or shortly before 83 CE.
1033. He stated it was a dark journey amongst uninhabited islands, but he had visited one which was the retreat of holy men (Druids/Druidas/Kopsidas).
1034. Various islands lie in the sea lochs such as Eilean Bàn.
1035. Eilean Bàn, Lochalsh (Scottish Gaelic meaning White Island).
1036. Pliny the Elder made references that have survived relating to the islands in his Natural History, where he states that there are 30 Hebudes, and makes a separate reference to Dumna, which Watson (1926) concludes is unequivocally the Outer Hebrides (Hebr-ides).
1037. Writing about 80 years later, in 140-150 AD, Ptolemy, drawing on the earlier naval expeditions of Agricola, writes that there are five Ebudes (meaning the Inner Hebrides) and Dumna.
1038. Later texts in classical Latin, by writers such as Solinus, use the forms Hebudes and Hæbudes (Hebrides).
1039. The name Ebudes recorded by Ptolemy may be pre-Celtic.
1040. Islay is the southernmost island of the Inner Hebrides of Scotland.
1041. Known as "The Queen of the Hebrides" and is Ptolemy's Epidion, the use of the "p" hinting at a Brythonic or Pictish tribal name, Epidii, although the root is not Gaelic.
1042. Epidii (Aravani) the tribe's name comes from the root epos meaning "horse".
1043. The Ulaid were a people and dynastic group of early Ireland who gave their name to the province of Ulster.
1044. Ulaid was also the name of their over-kingdom, which consisted of a federation of minor-kingdoms ruled by an over-king.
1045. Ulster is one of the four Irish provinces.
1046. Its name derives from the Irish language Cúige Uladh (pronounced "Kooi-gah UH-loo"), meaning "fifth of the Ulaidh" (Ula-idh), named for the ancient inhabitants of the region.
1047. The names of other individual islands reflect their complex linguistic history.
1048. The majority are Norse or Gaelic, but the roots of several other Hebr-ides may have a pre-Celtic origin.
1049. Adomnán, the 7th-century abbot of Iona (Io-na), records Colonsay as Colosus and Tiree as Ethica (Ithaca),
1050. Tiree (Ethica/Ithaca) is the most westerly island in the Inner Hebrides of Scotland.
1051. Tiree (Ethica/Ithaca) is known for the 1st-century-AD Dùn Mòr broch, and the prehistoric carved Ringing Stone, (Cup, and ring marks).
1052. Cup and ring marks or cup/kop marks are a form of prehistoric art found mainly in Atlantic Europe – Ireland (Complete), Wales, England (North), France (Brittany), Portugal, Finland, Scotland and Spain (Galicia) – and in Mediterranean Europe – Italy (North-West, Sardinia), Greece/Ellada (Ελλάδα), (Thessaly), and Switzerland/Elbatia (Ελ-βετία) (Caschenna site - Graubunden).
1053. Similar forms of cup and ring marks are also found throughout the world including Australia, Gabon, Hawaii, India (Daraki-Chattan), Mexico, and Mozambique.
1054. Cup and ring marks consist of a concave depression, no more than a few centimetres across, pecked into a rock surface and often surrounded by concentric circles also etched into the stone.
1055. Sometimes a linear channel called a gutter leads out from the middle.
1056. The decoration occurs as a petroglyph on natural boulders and outcrops and also as an element of megalithic art on purposely worked megaliths such as the slab cists of the Food Vessel culture, some stone circles and passage graves such as the clava tombs and on the capstones (Coping/kop architecture) at Newgrange.
1057. The Clava cairn are the tombs of the kop-áes side/kop-Sidhu/kopsida.
1058. The open air Rock Art sites in the Swiss Alps is situated at Carschenna, Rethic Alps (Graubunden - CH).
1059. The first engraved rocks were discovered in 1965.
1060. The Carschenna engravings are mainly characterized by concentric circles – from 1 to 9 – and cup-marks (kop-marks).
1061. Spirals, sun-and-moon like figures, riding scenes, and schematic horses are also present.
1062. Cup-marks joined by long channels usually superimpose the cup (kop)-and-rings patterns. (Our Solar System).
1063. An etymology of the word "Tiree" There are two parts to the word Tiree, Ti, and ree.
1064. The form si is the reflexive pronoun only when used as a prepositional object. The direct and indirect object reflexive form is se.
1065. An etymology of the word Ti in the word Ti-ree.
1066. An etymology of the word ree in the word Ti-ree.
1067. The Epidii (Hellenic: Επίδιοι/Aravani) were a people of ancient Britain, known from a mention of them by the geographer Ptolemy c. 150.
1068. Epidion has been identified as the island of Islay in modern Argyll.
1069. Ptolemy does not list a town for the Epidii, but the Ravenna Cosmography (RC 108.4) mentions Rauatonium, which is assumed to be Southend.
1070. Although their name appears to be Brittonic/P-Celtic, some authorities suggest they were Goidelic- /Q-Celtic- Gaelic languages
1071. The name Epidii (Aravani) appears to include the P-Celtic (Brythonic ) root epos, meaning "horse".
1072. The Q-Celtic (Goidelic) equivalent would be *ekwos, which became Old Gaelic ech.
1073. It is suggested that they were named after a horse god (Epidii/Yggdrasil "Yggr's”/Astarte (Isis)/Poseidon/Set/Aravani), whose name could be reconstructed as *Epidios.
1074. An etymology of the word Epidios-Epi-dios.
1075. The Q-Celtic equivalent would be *Ekwidios/Ekwi-dios, which may be the origin of the Old Gaelic name Eochaid.
1076. Eochaid or Eochaidh (earlier Eochu or Eocho, sometimes Anglicised as Eochy or Haughey) is a popular medieval Irish and Scots Gaelic name deriving from Old Irish ech, horse, borne by a variety of historical and legendary figures.
1077. The Dagda (Osiris), ("the good god").
1078. The Dagda is a father-figure and a protector of the tribe.
1079. His father is Elatha (Ra), his mother is Danu.
1080. Danu is a mother goddess of the Tuatha Dé Danann (Old Irish: "The peoples of the goddess Danu" Aos Sí, the Kop sídhu/Kopsida).
1081. Elatha or Elada (modern spelling: Ealadha) was a prince of the Fomorians and the father of Bres by Ériu (Eri) of the Tuatha Dé Danann (Aos Sí, the Kop sídhu/Kopsida).
1082. Elatha was the sun and the moon.
1083. Bres was a king of the Tuatha Dé Danann (Aos Sí, Kop sídhu/Kopsida).
1084. He is often referred to by the name Eochaid / Eochu Bres.
1085. Ériu was the daughter of Ernmas of the Tuatha Dé Danann (Aos Sí, Kop sídhu/Kopsida), and eponymous matron goddess of Ireland.
1086. Ériu, Banba and Fódla are goddesses of sovereignty.
1087. Elatha (Elada) is quoted as being the "The beautiful Miltonic prince of darkness with golden hair".
1088. Elatha (Elada) was the son of Dalbaech.
1089. Elatha came to Eri over the sea in a vessel of silver (moon), himself having the appearance of a young man with yellow hair (sun), wearing clothes of gold and five gold torcs.
1090. Elatha (Elada) was one of the Fomorians who took part in the Second Battle of Magh Tuireadh.
1091. During the Second Battle of Magh Tuireadh, Elatha, son of Dalbaech, watched over Dagda's magic harp, Uaithne, sometimes called Dur-da-Bla, "the Oak (Kop) of Two Blossoms," and sometimes Coir-cethar-chuin, "the Four-Angled Music."
1092. He is said to have a sense of humour and a sense of nobility.
1093. The Second Battle of Magh Tuireadh (Cath Maige Tuired) means "The Battle of Magh Tuireadh," ("plain of pillars"plain of kops") or, the battle of Aos Sí, Kopsídhu/Kopsida.
1094. The Dagda also known by the epithets Eochaid Ollathair ("All-father"), Ruad Rofhessa ("lord of great knowledge"), Samildanach ("many-skilled"), Cera (meaning "creator"), Fer Benn ("horned man" or "man of the peak"), Easal, Eogabal, Crom-Eocha (which seem to refer to yew/copse). and Ebron (meaning a cauldron/ holy grail/cup/kop).
1095. The holy grail of Arthurian legend is sometimes referred to as a "cauldron", although traditionally sometimes the grail is thought of as a hand-held cup rather than the large pot that the word "cauldron" usually is used to mean.
1096. Dagda's Cauldron are the Four Treasures of the Tuatha Dé Danann (Aos Sí, the Kopsídhu/Kopsida).
1097. The four treasures (or jew-el-s) of the Tuatha Dé Danann are four magical items which the Tuatha Dé Danann brought with them from the four island cities Murias, Falias, Gorias and Findias, when they arrived in Ireland, referred to as a "cauldron".
1098. The Dagda (Osiris) was a figure of immense power, wearing a short, rough tunic and armed with a magic club.
1099. The club was supposed to be able to kill nine men with one blow; but with the handle he could return the slain to life.
1100. The cauldron was known as the Undry and was said to be bottomless, from which no man left unsatisfied.
1101. Uaithne, also known as "the Four Angled Music", was a richly ornamented magic harp made of oak (kop) which, when the Dagda played it, put the seasons in their correct order; and to command the order of battle.
1102. He possessed two pigs, one of which was always growing whilst the other was always roasting, and ever-laden fruit trees (copse).
1103. Uaithne is the harp which belongs to The Dagda.
1104. It is sometimes called Dur da Blá, The Oak (kop) of Two Blossoms, and sometimes Coir cethar chuin, the Four Angled Music.
1105. The Dagda was a High King of the Tuatha Dé Danann (Aos Sí, Kopsídhu/Kopsida) after his predecessor Nuada/Nu/ada was injured in battle.
1106. The Tuatha Dé Danann are the race of supernatural beings who conquered the Fomorians, who inhabited Ireland previously, prior to the coming of the Milesians.
1107. The name Dagda/Daghda/Dag-ida can also mean "shining divinity".
1108. An etymology of the word Dagda/Daghda/Dag-ida.
1109. The Tuath(a) Dé Danann (usually translated as "people(s)/tribe(s) of the goddess Danu" (Iusaaset ), also known by the earlier name Tuath Dé ("tribe of the gods"), are the Aos Sí, the Kop sídhu/Kopsida).
1110. The Tuath Dé eventually became the Aos Sí or "fairies".
1111. The Aos Sí or "fairies" are the Kopaessídhe or Kopsidas.
1112. The Old Irish word tuath (plural tuatha) means "people, tribe, nation"; dé is the genitive case of día and, depending on context, can mean "god, gods, goddess" or more broadly "supernatural being, object of worship".
1113. In the earliest writings, the race is referred to as the Tuath Dé (plural Tuatha Dé).
1114. However, Irish monks also began using the term Tuath Dé to refer to the Israelites, with the meaning "People of God".
1115. The "People of God", Israelites, are the Druids, i.e. Kopsidas and Aravani.
1116. To avoid confusion with the false Israelites the Semites/Hebrews, writers began to refer to the race as the Tuath Dé Danann (plural Tuatha Dé Danann).
1117. Danann is generally believed to be the genitive of a female name.
1118. It has been reconstructed as Danu, of which Anu (genitive Anann) may be an alternative form.
1119. Anu is called "mother of the Irish gods" (In Egypt she was known as Iusaaset).
1120. Sumerian mythology also has god called Anu.
1121. Hindu mythology also has a goddess called Anu/Danu.
1122. It has also been suggested that Danann is a conflation of dán ("skill, craft") and the goddess name Anann.
1123. The Tribe of Dan (Danu) are the tribe of Is-ra-el.
1124. The tribe of Dan (Danu) was not a Semitic tribe.
1125. The tribe of Dan (Danu) are the Druids i.e. the Hellenes, Kopsidas/Aravani.
1126. The name is also found as Donann and Domnann, which may point to the origin being proto-Celtic *don, meaning "earth.
1127. A poem in the Lebor Gabála Érenn says of their arrival:
they landed with horror, with lofty deed,
in their cloud of mighty combat of spectres,
upon a mountain of Conmaicne of Connacht.
Without distinction to descerning Ireland,
Without ships, a ruthless course
the truth was not known beneath the sky of stars,
whether they were of heaven or of earth.
1128. Whilst Aengus was away the Dagda shared out his land among his children, but Aengus returned to discover that nothing had been saved for him. Under the guidance of Lugh Aengus later tricked his father out of his home at the Brú na Bóinne (Newgrange). Aengus was instructed to ask his father if he could live in the Brú for láa ogus oidhche "(a) day and (a) night", which in Irish is ambiguous, and could refer to either "a day and a night", or "day and night", which means for all time, and so Aengus took possession of the Brú permanently. In The Wooing of Étaín, on the other hand, Aengus uses the same ploy to trick Elcmar out of Brú na Bóinne, with the Dagda's connivance.
1129. Before he left he had given her a ring from his own hand and had bade her give it only to the man whose finger it would fit. Eri brought out the ring and put it on the finger of Bres and it fit him well. She and Bres and some of their followers then set out of the land of the Fomorians. At long last they came to that faraway land. Elatha the local King saw the ring on Bres’ hand and asked him the whole story and said that Bres was his own son. Elatha then asked Bres what it was that drove him out of his own country and his own kingship. Bres answered truthfully: “Nothing drove me out but my own injustice and my own hardness; I took away their treasures from the people and their jewels and their food itself. And there were never taxes put on them before I was their King. And still I am come to look for fighting men that I may take Ireland by force”. Elatha listened and then bade him go to the chief King of the Fomorians, Balor of the Evil Eye (Eye of Ra).
1130. The area in ancient Epirus between Dodona, the Achelous river and Thessaly was the homeland of a relatively small tribe named "Hellenes.”
1131. The area in ancient Epirus between Dodona, the Achelous river and Thessaly was called Ellada (Ελλάδα).
1132. The oracle of Dodona derived its name from Dodon a son of Zeus (Amun-Tuatha Dé Danann, Aos Sí, Kopsídhu/Kopsida and Ra/Elatha) and by Europa who was from Phoenicia and was the goddess Hathor/Isis (Brigid).
1133. An etymology of the word Hellenes - Έλληνες [ˈelines]);
1134. The symbol for the ancient Hellenes i.e. the Tuatha Dé Danann, Aos Sí, Kop sídhu/Kopsida/Druids, and the Aravani is the Wedjat (tajdew), also known as the Eye of Ra and as the Eye of Horus.
1135. The Hellenes are from the line of priests (Druids/Druidas), who were of the line of Ra/Elatha), Osiris (Dagda), Isis (Brigid), Horus (Ogma).
1136. The Kopsidas and Aravani tribes are the ancient Hellenes (Έλληνες) from Dodona and Thessaly..
1137. The priests of the sacred grove (sacred copse/kops) at Dodona in Thesprotia were called Selloi (Σελλοί) who came to be known as "Hellenes" (Έλληνες).
1138. The Selloi/Hellenes (Σελλοί/Έλληνες) were Egyptian/Druidic/Irish priests (Druids/Druidas) of the Dodonian Zeus (Amun,Tuatha Dé Danann, Aos Sí, Kop sídhu/Kopsida and Ra/Elatha).
1139. The Hellenes/Kopsidas/Arvani are an elect race, and the Kopsidas are a royal priesthood.
1140. Ellada (Ελλάδα) is a holy nation a people for Gods own possession.
1141. In the description of the Phoenician pantheon ascribed to Sanchuniathon, Astarte (Isis/Brigid) appears as a daughter of Epigeius (Greek: Ouranos) and Ge (Earth), and sister of the god El (Elatha).
1142. After El overthrows and banishes his father Epigeius, as some kind of trick Epigeius sends El his "virgin daughter" Astarte (Isis) along with her sisters Asherah (Nephthys) and the goddess who will later be called Ba`alat Gebal (Astarte), "the Lady of Byblos".
1143. It seems that this trick does not work, as all three become wives of their brother El.
1144. Byblos is a Mediterranean city in what is Lebanon today.
1145. Byblos is believed to have been occupied first between 8800 and 7000 BC, and according to fragments attributed to the semi-legendary pre-Homeric Phoenician priest Sanchuniathon, it was built by El as the first city in Phoenicia.
1146. Byblos is one of the cities suggested as the oldest continuously inhabited city in the world and the site has been continuously inhabited since 5000 BC.
1147. Byblos was virtually an Egyptian colony during the Old Kingdom (3rd millennium BC).
1148. Astarte (Isis/Brigid) bears El (Elatha) children who appear under Hellenic names as seven daughters called the Titanides (Titan-ides/idas or Artemides (Artem-ides/idas/Khonsu-idas) and two sons named Pothos "Longing" and Eros "Desire".
1149. Astarte Roman equivalent is Diana Lucifera.
1150. The etymology of Selene is connected to the word selas/elus/Hellas, (σέλας), Elatha, Ellada (Ελλάδα), meaning "light".
1151. The Titans (Τῑτᾶνες) and Titanesses (Tītān-ídes) are the Druidic come Phoenician come Greek names for the Egyptian/Druidic gods.
1152. They were members of the second order of divine beings, descending from the primordial deities.
1153. The Titans most famously included the first twelve children of the primordial Gaia (Mother Earth) and Ouranos (Father Sky).
1154. Among the first generation of twelve Titans, the females were Mnemosyne, Tethys, Theia, Phoebe, Rhea, and Themis/Ma'at and the males were Oceanus, Hyperion, Coeus, Cronus/Sobek , Crius, and Iapetus.
1155. The second generation of Titans consisted of Hyperion's children Helios, Selene, and Eos; Coeus' children Lelantos, Leto, and Asteria; Iapetus' sons Atlas, Prometheus, Epimetheus, and Menoetius; Oceanus' daughter Metis; and Crius' sons Astraeus, Pallas, and Perses.
1156. Sobek (also known as Sebek, and Sebek-Ra) was the ancient god of crocodiles.
1157. Sobek is first mentioned in the Pyramid Texts and his worship continued until the Roman period.
1158. Some sects believed that Sobek was the creator of the world who arose from the "Dark Water" and created the order in the universe.
1159. Sobek was a god of the Nile who brought fertility to the land.
1160. As the "Lord of the Waters," he was thought to have risen from the primeval waters of Nun to create the world and made the Nile from his sweat.
1161. One creation myth stated that Sobek laid eggs on the bank of the waters of Nun thus creating the world.
1162. However, as well as being a force for creation, he was seen as an unpredictable deity who sometimes allied himself with the forces of Chaos.
1163. Sobek first appeared in the Old Kingdom as the son of Neith with the epithet "The Rager".
1164. According to some myths his father was Set, the god of thunder and chaos, but he also had a close association with Horus.
1165. He was paired with some goddesses in different locations, most notably Hathor, Renenutet, Heqet, and Taweret, and was sometimes referred to as the father of Khonsu (Yah), Horus or Khnum.
1166. In some areas, a tame crocodile was worshiped as the earthly embodiment of Sobek himself, while in other places crocodiles were reviled, hunted and killed..
1167. Sobek began as a dark god who had to be appeased, but that his protective qualities and his strength were valued when they were used in defence of the Pharaoh and the people.
1168. He could protect the justified dead in the netherworld, restoring their sight and reviving their senses.
1169. Because of his ferocity, he was considered to be the patron of the army.
1170. Sobek was sometimes considered to be an aspect of Horus because Horus took the form of a crocodile to retrieve the parts of Osiris' body which were lost in the Nile.
1171. Yet Sobek was also thought to have assisted Isis when she gave birth to Horus.
1172. Sokeb also rescued the four mummiform sons of Horus (Imsety the human headed protector of the liver, Hapy the baboon headed protector of the lungs, Duamutef the jackal headed protector of the stomach and Qebehsenuef the falcon headed protector of the intestines) by gathering them in a net when they rose from the waters in a lotus (sidas) bloom.
1173. However Sobek was also associated with Set, the enemy of Osiris.
1174. Sobek was also worshiped as the manifestation of Amun-Ra and was often depicted wearing either the headdress of Amun or the sun disk of Ra.
1175. The strength and speed of the crocodile was thought to be symbolic of the power of the Pharaoh, and the word "sovereign" was written with the hieroglyph of a crocodile.
1176. It was thought that Sobek could protect the Pharaoh from dark magic.
1177. During the Twelfth and Thirteenth Dynasties, the cult of Sobek was given particular prominence and a number of rulers incorporated him in their coronation names.
1178. Sobek carried the Was sceptre (A-ra-vani) (representing power) and the Ankh (representing the breath of life).
1179. Sobek was known as the Lord of Faiyum, and it is thought that his worship originated in that area.
1180. He was very popular in the city of Arsinoe (known as Shedyet by the Egyptians) near the Faiyum, causing the Greeks to rename the city Crocodilopolis.
1181. There is a twelfth dynasty temple at Medinet Madi dedicated to Sobek, his wife Renenutet (the snake goddess who was the protector of the harvest and granaries), and Horus.
1182. The worship of Sobek extended to Thebes and Kom Ombo where there was a dual temple dedicated to Sobek and Horus.
1183 The left (northern) side was dedicated to Horus the elder (as opposed to Horus son of Isis) while the right side (southern) was dedicated to Sobek.
1184. Each temple has its own entrance, chapels and its own dedicated priests.
1185. The temple was constructed during the Ptolemaic period, but there is evidence of an older structure at that location which may date from the New Kingdom.
1186. In the temple of Kom Ombo, Horus appears with his wife Tesentefert (the good sister) and his son Panebtawy (the child god) while Sobek appears with Hathor (who is more often considered to be the wife of Horus the elder) and his son Khonsu (Yah) (usually considered to be the son of Amun and Mut).
1187. Astarte (Isis) was connected with fertility, sexuality, and war.
1188. Her symbols were the lion, the horse, the sphinx, the dove, and a star within a circle indicating the planet Aphrodite.
1189. Pictorial representations often show her naked.
1190. She has been known as the deified evening star being the pentagram, or a star pentagon in the shape of a five-pointed star, the same five-pointed star as the Yoonir symbol of the Serer religion in Senegal and Western Africa.
1191. In the Contest Between Horus and Set, Astarte and Anat appear as daughters of Ra and are given in marriage to the god Set.
1192. Astarte (Isis) is one of a number of names associated with the chief goddess or female divinity, Ishtar.
1193. Ishtar was worshiped in the Mesopotamian cultures Assyria and Babylonia.
1194. The cedar (sida) wood (kops) of Byblos was important to various ancient civilizations.
1195. The cedar (sida) trees were used by the Phoenicians for building commercial and military ships, as well as houses, palaces, and temples.
1196. The ancient Egyptians used cedar resin in mummification, and its sawdust has been found in the tombs of Egyptian Pharaohs.
1197. The Sumerian Epic of Gilgamesh designates the cedar (sida) groves (copse/kops) (Kops-sidas) or Kopsidas of Byblos as the dwelling of the gods to which Gilgamesh, the hero, ventured.
1198. Gilgamesh was a king and the main character in the Epic of Gilgamesh, an Akkadian poem.
1199. Gilgamesh builds the city walls of Uruk to defend his people and travels to meet the sage Utnapishtim, who survived the Great Flood.
1200. Gilgamesh reigned sometime between 2800 and 2500 BC.
1201. The Sumerian King List claims that Gilgamesh ruled the city of Uruk for 126 years (not solar years but lunar years i.e. months).
1202. Utnapishtim, or Utanapishtim, is a character in the epic of Gilgamesh who is tasked by Enki (Ea) to abandon his worldly possessions and create a giant ship to be called The Preserver of Life.
1203. Utnapishtim was also tasked with bringing his wife, family, and relatives along with the craftsmen of his village, baby animals and grains.
1204. The oncoming flood would wipe out all animals and humans that were not on the ship.
1205. After twelve days on the water, Utnapishtim opened the hatch of his ship to look around and saw the slopes of Mount Nisir, where he rested his ship for seven days.
1206. On the seventh day, he sent a dove out to see if the water had receded, and the dove could find nothing but water, so it returned.
1207. Then he sent out a swallow, and just as before, it returned, having found nothing..
1208. Finally, Utnapishtim sent out a raven, and the raven saw that the waters had receded, so it circled, but did not return.
1209. Utnapishtim then set all the animals free and made a sacrifice to the gods.
1210. The gods came, and because he had preserved the seed of man (kopseeda) while remaining loyal and trusting of his gods, Utnapishtim and his wife were given immortality, as well as a place among the heavenly gods.
1211. It appears that the story of Gilgamesh was retold in the Torah as the Genesis flood narrative i.e. the story of Noah.
1212. In the Lebor Gabála Érenn (The Book of the Taking of Ireland) the real story of Noah is told.
1213. According to Lebor Gabála Érenn – Cessair, the first people to arrive in Ireland are led by Cessair, daughter of Bith, son of Noah.
1214. Cessair was daughter of Noah's son Bith and his wife Birren.
1215. Lebor Gabála Érenn (The Book of the Taking of Ireland) is a collection of poems and prose narratives that purport to be a history of Ireland and the Irish from the creation of the world to the Middle Ages.
1216. The middle ages is when the Semitic-Holy Roman Empires counterfeit Christian narrative known as the Holy Bibleo Bible came to Ireland.
1217. And the Irish were deceived by the Semites and Germanic Holy Roman Empire's papal priesthood.
1218. Enki is a god in Sumerian mythology, later known as Ea in Akkadian and Babylonian mythology.
1219. He was originally patron god of the city of Eridu, but later the influence of his cult spread throughout Mesopotamia and to the Hittites, and Hurrians.
1220. Enki was the God of Creation, Intelligence, Crafts, Water, Seawater, Lakewater, Fertility, Semen, Magic, Mischief.
1221. His Symbols are the Goat, Fish, Goat-fish chimera.
1222. In the Semite counterfeited mythology, it is alleged that Semite priests were ordered by Moses to use the bark of the Lebanon (Byblos) cedar (sida) in the cleansing ceremony following the conclusion of a period of leprosy.
1223. It is also alleged that a Semite named Isaiah used the Lebanon cedar (sida) as a metaphor for the pride of the world.
1224. According to the Talmud, Semites once burned Lebanese cedar (sida) wood on the Mount (kop) of Olives to celebrate the new year.
1225. It is also alleged that cedar (sida) wood was used for the construction of King Solomon's Temple, and David's and Solomon's palaces.
1226. The word cedar is mentioned 75 times in the Bible.
1227. Ninus was the king of the Assyrians and was native born.
1228. He founded the city of Ninus and married Semiramis, and she begat two sons, hyapates and Hydaspes and after the birth of Ninyas he died leaving Semiramis as queen.
1229. Semiramis buried Ninus in the area of the palace and erected over his tomb an enormous mound (kop).
1230. Semiramis founded the city of Babylon in Babylonia.
1231. Semiramis constructed a bridge.
1232. The bridge was floored with beams of cedar (sida) wood.(kops).
1233. Ra/Elatha was the God whom the Babylonians called Belus (B-el-us/B-elus).
1234. The oracle at Dodona in Thesprotia is located at the foot of Mt. (kop) Tomarus in Epirus.
1235. The oracle is known as the oldest oracular centre in Ellada.
1236. In ancient times, the oracles at Dodona and Libya were first staffed by priestesses kidnapped from Egypt by Phoenicians.
1237. Another priestess who was simultaneously abducted founded the oracle of Ammon (also identified with Zeus/Amun, Tuatha Dé Danann, Aos Sí, Kop sídhu/Kopsida and Ra/Elatha) in the Oasis of Siwa in ancient Libya.
1238. The priestesses at Ammon (Libya) say that their Oracle and the one at Dodona in Thesprotia were founded on instructions from a black dove that flew there from Thebes.
1239. The black dove landed on the branch of an ancient oak tree (copse/kops), and it is said that she began to speak.
1240. The second story is merely a distorted version of the first one: the Pelasgians called the Egyptian woman a dove.
1241. Pigeons and doves constitute the bird family Columbidae (column-b-idae/idas or column-idae/Kops-idas).
1242. The Tuatha Dé Danann, Aos Sí, Kop sídhu/Kopsida/Druids had brought their particular religion to a site that was Dodona.
1243. The Pelasgians founded the site, and they were the oldest settlers of that place.
1244. The Pelasgians worshipped "the Earth goddess" (Gaia) while the later culture worshipped Zeus (Amun, Tuatha Dé Danann, Aos Sí, Kop sídhu/Kopsida and Ra/Elatha).
1245. The earliest formal goddess name that appears in association with Dodona in Thesprotia is Dione (Nut).
1246. The name Dione, like Zeus (Amun, Tuatha Dé Danann, Aos Sí, Kop sídhu/Kopsida and-Ra/Elatha), derived from the general term for "deity" (Dis/dios), whose root has the meaning shine.
1247. The Tuatha Dé Danann, Aos Sí, Kop sídhu/Kopsida, the Druids, had brought the Pelasgians the names of the Gods via the Phoenician alphabet.
1248. The Phoenician alphabet itself derives from the Druidic, i.e., the Tuatha Dé Danann, the Aos Sí, the Kop sídhu/Kopsida alphabet.
1249. Egyptian hieroglyphs also derives from the Tuatha Dé Danann, the Aos Sí, the Kop sídhu/Kopsida/Druids.
1250. Of all the deities, that it was, in fact, the oracle at Dodona that had sanctioned the use of those names.
1251. Before that the Pelasgians prayed to deities for whom they had no names or titles, merely calling the theoi (gods)
1252. Dione is translated as "Goddess", and given the same etymological derivation as the names Zeus, Diana Lucifera, et al.
1253. Dione is beautiful and is sometimes associated with water or the sea (Poseiden/Ler).
1254. The word Dionysus derives from Dione and Isis (Dionisis/Dionysus).
1255. Dionysus means Osiris and the Goddess Isis.
1256. Aphrodite and Isis are one and the same.
1257. At Dodona in Thesprotia/Ellada, one can find the temple of Aphrodite (Isis/Brigid), the Oracle of Zeus (Amen-Ra/the Tuatha Dé Danann, Aos Sí, Kop sídhu/Kopsida and Ra/Elatha Elatha), the temple of Dionysus (Isis/Osiris/Dagda), the temple of Themis (Ma'at), the temple of Heracles (OsirisHorus/Ogma/Jesus), the new and the old temple of Dione (Nut/Isis), a Christian Basilica, along with the Bouleuterio (Boule/Parliament/Temple), and Prytaneion.
1258. Amen's priestesses, the Wives of the God, were also called the Hands of the God.
1259. Dione (Nut) is the mother of Dionysus (Osiris/Dagda) and Aphrodite (Isis/Brigid).
1260. The oak (kop) is the tree sacred to Zeus (Amun-Ra/Elatha), king of the gods.
1261. At Zeus's oracle in Dodona, Epirus, the sacred oak tree was the centerpiece of the precinct, and the priests would divine the pronouncements of the god by interpreting the rustling of the oak's leaves.
1262. The Celtic name of the oak (kop) tree was the word for 'druid'.
1263. Melampus was originally of Pylos and ruled at Argos.
1264. He was the introducer of the worship of Dionysus (Osiris/Dagda).
1265. He brought the rites which the Pelasgians celebrate in the name of Dionysus from Egypt along with the myth about Chronus and the war with the Titans.
1266. Different people in ancient history have claimed the birthplace of Dionysus (Osiris/Dagda).
1267. The Egyptians say that the Egyptian God Osiris is the God the Greeks identify as Dionysus.
1268. The Indians claim that Dionysus was born in India, and the Greeks claim Dionysus was born in Greece.
1269. All three Dionysus's are one and the same (Osiris/Dagda).
1270. Dionysus (Osiris/Dagda) was closely associated with trees (copse/kops), specifically the fig tree.
1271. Dionysus's bynames are Endendros (copse), "he in the tree (kops)" or Dendritēs (copse), "he of the tree (kops)".
1272. The comparatively fertile region in southwestern and southern Arabia (in present-day Asir and Yemen) is known as Arabia Felix. (Asir is the Egyptian name for Osiris).
1273. In the Arabian Felix (Osiris) mountains (kops) grows cedar (sida) and Phoenician cedar.
1274. I am the embodiment of Ogma/Horus/Isis/Osiris/Dagda/Brigit/Elatha/Danu.
1275. The worship of the ancient Egyptian Goddess Hathor was widespread even in the Predynastic period.
1276. Hathor appears on the Narmer palette.
1277. Hathor, meaning Mansion of Horus, was worshiped as "Mistress of Dendera."
1278. Dendera, meaning trees (copse).
1279. Hathor was called the Lady of the Sycamore in her capacity as a tree deity.
1280. Menat was a name used for the goddess Hathor and her sons were the Apis Bulls.
1281. A temple to Menat (an early Hathor) at Thebes was oriented with reference to Spica ( Alpha Virginis- is the brightest star in the constellation of Virgo ) when it was built in 3200 BC, and, over time, precession slowly but noticeably changed Spica's location relative to the temple.
1282. Spica is actually a spectroscopic binary and rotating ellipsoidal variable—a system whose two main stars are so close together they are egg-shaped rather than spherical, and can only be separated by their spectrum. The primary is a blue giant and a variable star of the Beta Cephei type.
1283. The sycamore (or sycomore) of the counterfeit Semite Bible is a species of fig, also called the sycamore fig or fig-mulberry.
1284. The fig tree is the third tree to be mentioned by name in the counterfeit Semite Bible.
1285. The first is the Tree (kops) of life and the second is the Tree (kops) of knowledge and the third is the Tree (kops) of good and evil.
1286. In the counterfeited Book of Genesis Adam and Eve used the leaves of the fig tree to sew garments (Genesis 3:7).
1287. The tree of life is a term used in the counterfeit Semite Bible that is a component of the world tree motif.
1288. In the counterfeited Book of Genesis, the tree (kops) of life is described as being planted with the tree (kops) of knowledge and the tree (kops) of good and evil, in the midst of the Garden of Eden" by Yahweh.
1289. The term fig tree could be understood to refer to Israel (kopsidas/Elada) Joel 2:21–25.
1290. In Deuteronomy, the Promised Land is described as "a land of wheat and barley, of vines and fig trees (copse/kops) and pomegranates (Kops-sidas).
1291. The counterfeited New Testament also mentions the fig tree.
1292. The parable of the budding fig tree is found in Matt 24:32–36, Mark 13:28–32, Luke 21:29–33 as part of the Olivet discourse.
1293. The parable of the barren fig tree is a parable of Jesus recorded in the Gospel of Luke 13:6–9
1294. Dendera was known in ancient Egyptian as Iunet or Tantere built on the ancient site of Ta-ynt-netert, which means 'She of the Divine Pillar/Column/Tree/Copse/kop.'
1295. The town was also known as Tentyra (tree/column/kop).
1296. It was once the modest capital of the 6th Nome (Pharaonic province) of Upper Egypt, and was also called Nikentori or Nitentori, which means 'willow wood' (kops) or 'Willow earth.'
1297. The name derives from Hathor.
1298. Hathor can also be identified with the goddess Aphrodite (Isis) whose symbol is also the dove (column-b-idae or kops-idae).
1299. The Achelous river empties into the Echinades islands in the Ionian Sea.
1300. It formed the islands at the mouth of the river known as the Ionion Islands.
1301. My ancestors the Dorians, Hellenes i.e. the Tuatha Dé Danann, the Aos Sí, the Kop sídhu/Kopsida, Aravani, Druids who hail from Ellada, Epirus (Dodona and Thessaly), Egypt. Tiree (Ethica/Ithaca), and Anglesey off the Northwest coast of Wales migrated down the mountains (kop) of Epirus and along the Achelous river.
1302. My ancestors the Kop-sidas and Aravani traveled by horses.
1303. A horse breed was named after the Aravani people from Thessaly i.e. ancient Ellada.
1304. The Aravani horse is well known for its gait.
1305. Larissa is the capital and largest city of the Thessaly region, the fifth most populous in modern Greece.
1306. Achilles was born in Larisa, Thessaly.
1307. Achilles is among my ancestors.
1308. Larisa was founded by Acrisius, who was killed accidentally by his grandson, Perseus.
1309. Acrisius was a king of Argos.
1310. Acrisius was the grandson of Lynceus, great-grandson of Danaus, "Danaans" ("tribe of Danaus/Danu") and "Argives."
1311. Perseus was the legendary founder of Mycenae and the Perseid dynasty of Danaans/Danu,
1312. Danaus was the twin brother of Aegyptus, a king of Egypt.
1313. Danaus is a foundation legend (or re-foundation legend) of Argos, one of the principal Mycenaean cities of the Peloponnesus.
1314. A silver drachma from Larissa, 410–405 BC, depicts the nymph, Larissa. Reverse: Bridled horse (Aravani) galloping, inscriptions IA, ΛΑΡΙΣΑ.
1315. Nymphs are the spirit and the kinswomen of Dionysus (Osiris/Dagda) and Artemis (Isis-Isidas/Brigit).
1316. Nymphs live in or at a specified place, in mountainous (Kops) regions and forests (copse) by lakes and streams.
1317. Larisa was a nymph from Thessaly.
1318. Larisa was described by Pausanias as a daughter of Pelasgus, son of Triopas, king of Argos.
1319. Hellanicus states that the sons of Poseidon and Larissa were Achaios, Phthios, and Pelasgus (The Aravani).
1320. Another silver drachma from Larissa with a front-facing portrait of the nymph Larissa.
1321. The reverse side of the coin depicts an Aravani (Larissa) holding a spear and riding an Aravani horse in Ambler. Dated c. 380-365 BC. and References: L-S Series 5, BCD Thessaly II 292, HGC 4, 446
1322. The arx of Argos and two towns (Larissa in Thessaly and one in the Peneus) are believed to have derived their name (meaning "citadel") from Larisa.
1323. The etymology of the word Larissa (La-ri-sa).
1324. Arravani-ponnyer has been in Greece for more than 3000 years and originates from the Hellenic mountains (Kops) of Thessalia (Thessaly/Ellada).
1325. The Andra-v-ida (And-ra-v-ida) or Second-v-ida is a horse race from Ellada also used by the Kops-ida and Aravani peoples.
1326. The Kopsidas and Aravani peoples settled in Ithaca (Lefkada), Corinth, Sparta and later in Laurentum.
1327. The Kopsidas and Aravani also settled in many other places.
1328. The Leleges who are also known as the Curetes and the Aetolians are the original inhabitants of Lefkas and Sparta.
1329. The Echinades Islands include Kefalonia and Ithaca (Same), and Leucadia/Ithaca is where I was born.
1330. Ithaca i.e. Lefkada is where the real Jerusalem was founded.
1331. Jerusalem (Temple of Apollo/Horus/Ogma) was built on the Island of Lefkada/Ithaca by the Tuatha Dé Danann, (Aos Sí, Kop sídhu/Kopsida, Druids, Druidas).
1332. Jerusalem (Temple of Apollo/Horus/Ogma) was brought to ruin and a lighthouse was eventually built in its place.
1333. My ancestors also founded the ancient central city known as Nirikos.
1334. Nirikos is approximately 2 km east of the current town of Lefkas.
1335. Situated on top of a hill (Kop) is where Nirikos lays.
1336. Today this area is known as Kalligoni.
1337. An etymology of the word Nirikos-Ni-ri-kos.
1338. Nun is the oldest of the ancient Egyptian gods and father of Ra, the sun god.
1339. Nun’s name means “primeval waters,” and he represented the waters of chaos out of which Re-Atum began creation.
1340. In Ancient Egyptian creation accounts the original mound (kop) of land comes forth from the waters of the Nun, nothingness, void.
1341. The Nun is the source of all that appears in a differentiated world, encompassing all aspects of divine and earthly existence.
1342. An etymology of the word ni in the word ni-ri-kos.
1343. The heart of Leucadian trade was its harbor, situated in the south part of the island, and was one of the most important trading centers in the north-western part of ancient Ellada.
1344. Its position in the narrow strait between Leukas (Lefkas) and Acarnia was of pre-eminent importance in controlling the trade system.
1345. Ships could be moored only in that harbor's docks since the alternative was the dangerous circumnavigation of the island.
1346. Eight bronze artifacts were bought by the German architect and archaeologist W. Dorpfeld from a local farmer in Lefkas.
1347. The bronze objects acquired by Dorpfeld were a fibular, a horse figurine, double axes and amulets.
1348. These artefacts provide evidence for the early history of Leukas.
1349. Gold oak leaves (copse/kops) funerary wreaths are Druidic symbols and were aslo found in Lefkada.
1350. The Gold oak leaves and funerary wreaths are housed in the Museum of Lefkada.
1351. A famous Leucadian product in ancient times was a perfumed oil deriving from a type of lily known as “Lily of Leukas” or “sidas of Leukas” (Pliny, Naturalis Historiae 21-42.
1352. This flower “Lily of Leukas” or “sida of Leukas” also appears as a symbol of Leukas on coinage from ancient times. (Kop-s-ida).
1353. Olive branches, bunches of grapes, anchors, ships prows, symbols of power are also depicted on Lefkadian coins.
1354. Ancient Leukas had a mint and coined its sovereign money.
1355. Olympian maple and olive leaves, pendants and golden danakes (imitations of ancient coins buried with the corpses as Charon's fee) were also found on Lefkas.
1356. Acer is a genus of trees or shrubs commonly known as maple.
1357. The type species of the genus is the sycamore maple.
1358. Acer pseudoplatanus is the most common maple species in Europe.
1359. To the ancient Greeks Charon (fee) is the ferryman of Hades, who carries souls (sidas) of the newly deceased across the rivers Styx and Acheron that divided the world of the living from the world of the dead.
1360. A coin to pay Charon for passage, usually an obolus or danake, was sometimes placed in or on the mouth of a dead person.
1361. Black glazed kylix, wine drinking vessels dated to at least the late 6th century B.C. have been found on Lefkas and are also housed in the museum of Lefkada.
1362. Kylix (drinking cup/kop (i.e. the Holy Grail), also spelled cylix; is a type of wine-drinking cup with a broad relatively shallow body raised on a stem from a foot and usually with two horizontal handles disposed symmetrically.
1363. Dionysus (Osiris/Dagda), the god of wine, and his satyrs or related komastic scenes are common subjects.
1364. The word kylix comes from the Hellenic kylix "cup," which is cognate with Latin calix, the source of the English word "chalice".
1365. In Roman Catholicism, Eastern Orthodoxy, Oriental Orthodoxy, Anglicanism, Lutheranism and some other Christian denominations, a chalice is a standing cup (kop) used to hold sacramental wine during the Eucharist (also called the Lord's Supper or Holy Communion).
1366. Oenochoai were also found in Lefkas.
1367. Oenochoai, from Ancient Hellenic: οἶνος oînos, "wine" and Ancient Hellenic: wikt:χέω khéō, "I pour"; plural oenochoai or oinochoai), is a wine jug and a key form of ancient Hellenic pottery.
1368. There are many different forms of oenochoe including the Eyecup, Kylix, and Kantharos.
1369. The kantharos is a cup (kop) used to hold wine, both for drinking and for ritual use or offerings.
1370. The kantharos (kop) is an attribute of Dionysus (Osiris/Dagda), the god of wine, who was associated with vegetation and fertility.
1371. The kantharos (kop) is a vessel used as a symbol of rebirth or resurrection, the immortality offered by wine, "removing in moments of ecstasy the burden of self-consciousness and elevating man to the rank of deity.
1372. A thyrsus or thyrsos (Ancient Hellenic: θύρσος) was a wand or staff (A-ra-vani) of giant fennel (Ferula communis) covered with ivy vines and leaves, sometimes wound with taeniae and always topped with a pine cone.
1373. Sometimes the thyrsus (wand or staff – A-ra-vani) was displayed in conjunction with a kantharos wine cup (kop), another symbol of Dionysus (Osiris/Dagda), forming a male-and-female combination like that of the royal scepter (A-ra-vani) and orb (pomegranate/kop-sida/Aravani).
1374. Also found in Lefkada was a Chalcedony seal stone with intaglio mythological scene of Zeus (Amun-Ra, Tuatha Dé Danann, Aos Sí, Kop sídhu/Kopsida-Ra/Elatha) transformed into a bull abducting Europa.
1375. The Chalcedony seal stones is from the classical period and is on exhibition in the Museum of Lefkas.
1376. Molded vases with relief floral decoration, known as “Megarian bowls” were found in Lefkas and are on exhibition at the Museum of Lefkada.
1377. Pegasus is a winged divine stallion also known as a horse usually depicted as pure white in color.
1378. It was said that Pegasus was sired by Poseidon (Manannán mac Lir/Ler),
1379. In his role as horse-god born at a single birthing when Pegasus's mother was decapitated by Perseus, similar to the manner in which Athena was born from the head (kop) of Zeus.
1380. Another version of this story bears a resemblance to Hesiod's account of the birth of Aphrodite (Isis) from the foam (sperm) created when Uranus's (Osiris) severed genitals were cast into the sea by Cronus.
1381. The poet Hesiod presents a folk etymology of the name Pegasus as derived from πηγή pēgē "spring, well": "the pegai of Okeanos, where he was born."
1382. Pegasus is thus a symbol of Apollo.
1383. The flight of Pegasus is used as a metaphor for the soul's (sidas) immortality.
1384. In legend, Bellerophon became king of Corinth, tamed Pegasus with the aid of a golden bridle given to him by the goddess Athena (Neith/Net).
1385. Ancient coins from Corinth and Leukas (Lefkada) depict the winged horse Pegasus (sidas).
1386. Some of the earliest Pegasus coins have a lively representation of Pegasus, with Poseidon's trident on the reverse and usually has the letter koppa under the forelegs.
1387. The Dorians (Druids) used the letter koppa until the 5th century BC when it was eventually replaced by kappa (Κ)
1388. Corinthian royal families who were Dorians (Hellenic/Druids) used the letter koppa as a symbol for the city of Corinth.
1389. The obverse side of some Corinthian coins is Pegasos flying, with the koppa symbol below; On the reverse side of some coins is a laureate and helmeted head (kop) of Aphrodite (Isis i.e. Isidas),
1390. These coins depict Koppa-sidas or Kop-sidas with the white horse or stallion representing the eternal soul (sidas) of kopsidas.
1391. Alexander the Great's horse was named Bucephalus after this brand on its haunch.
1392. Bucephalus (Ancient Greek: Βουκέφαλος "ox-headed", from βους, "ox", and κεφαλή, "head"-kop) was a type of branding mark anciently used on horses.
1393. It was one of the three most common, besides Ϻ, San, and Ϙ, Koppa.
1394. Those horses marked with a San were called Σαμφόραι, Samphórai; those with a Koppa, Κοππατίαι, Koppatíai; and those with an ox's head, Βουκέφαλοι, Bucéphaloi (Bu-kop).
1395. Aphrodite (Isis-Isidas-Venus in Rome) represented copper (koppa) in mythology and alchemy.
1396. Revelation 6:1-2 and Revelation 19:11-16. The New Testament. King James Version (KJV)
1397. Pegasus bronze coins were also unearthed at Caria, Asia Minor.
1398. Bellerophon and Chimaera are also shown on coins from Leukas (Lefkada).
1399. Bellerephontes & Pegasus are used as the symbols of Lefkada.
1400. Some Pegasus coins depict a local cult image of Artemis Kindyas.
1401. Artemis is the Goddess of the Hunt, Forests (copse) , Hills (kops), the Moon (Isidas), and Archery.
1402. The Roman equivalent to Artemis is Diana Lucifera (Bringer of Light).
1403. In Hindu astronomy, the Great Square of Pegasus contained the 26th and 27th lunar mansions. More specifically, it represented a bedstead that was a resting place for the Moon.
1404. It was while Pegasus was drinking at the well of Pirene (P-irene) that Bellerophon was able to throw Athena's golden bridle over his head and ride him – leading to the defeat of the monstrous Chimaera. This motif is pictured on a coin from Leukas (Lefkada),
1405. Another coin from Leukas (Lefkada) connects the trident and Pegasos.
1406. The Trident Ψ is Poseidon's symbol.
1407. Poseidon was a horse (Aravani/Kopsidas) god as well as a sea god,
1408. The island of Corfu was known as Korkyra in ancient times.
1409. A silver coin from Korkyra (Corfu) shows the veiled head (kop) of Dione (Nut), mother of Aphrodite (Isis/Isidis). The reverse has a lively Pegasus with a Sigma-Omega monogram below it, within an olive wreath. At the time this coin was struck, the island was a Roman protectorate.
1410. Another coin from Korkyra (Corfu) has the head of Dionysos (Osiris-Daghda) on the obverse, wreathed with ivy, his sacred plant.
1411. The reverse side of a silver drachma shows the goddess Hera, wearing a stephane (diadem) and carrying a sceptre (Aravani).
1412. Some coins from the early Roman Republic were made in the Greek style specifically for trading with the Greek towns to the south. One coin depicts Heracles wearing his lion-skin on the one side, and on the other, Pegasus (Kopsidas/Aravani).
1413. Some coins of the Roman Republic were issued by the moneyer Q. Titius in 90 BCE, all with different obverses, but all showing Pegasus (kopsidas) on the reverse.
1414. Some denarii coins have the head (Kop) of Liber (Dionysus/Osiris), wreathed with ivy.
1415. Celtic small bronze coins of Cricironus of the Suessiones tribe of Belgic Gaul, north of the Seine have been found and depict a version of Pegasus.
1416. A large series of antoninianus coins struck during the reign of Emperor Gallienus show animal themes, real or mythical.
1417. These coins are known as Gallienus' Zoo, and they entreat a variety of gods to preserve the Augustus (Gallienus).
1418. There are coins of the sun-god Sol (Apollo) with Pegasus (Kop-sidas) springing from a baseline.
1419. Lefkada (Leukas) is an island in the Ionian Sea off the west coast of Greece between the islands of Corfu and Cephalonia.
1420. The Kefalines, who lived on Lefkada, participated in the Trojan War, under the command of Odysseus.
1421. Laertis, Odysseus' father, occupied the town of Niriko and offered the island to Icarius, father of Penelope, after her wedding to
1422. Icarius (Ancient Hellenic: Ἰκάριος Ikários) was the father of Penelope, Alyzeus and Leucadius by Polycaste.
1423. Leucadius was the brother of Penelope.
1424. Leucadius was a co-ruler of Acarnania with his brother Alyzeus.
1425. Leucadius was named after Apollo.
1426. At a later stage Ithaca took the name Lefkada/Leucadia.
1427. Leucadius is the surname of Apollo.
1428. The island of Lefkada is named after Apollo (Kopsidas/Aravani).
1429. The Corinthians in the 7th century B.C. issued coins with Corinthian types in Lefkada.
1430. During this period is when these types of coins were struck,
1431. Leucas (Lefkas/Lefkada) joined the Spartan Confederation opposing Athens in the Peloponnesian War.
1432. The Leukas mint, c. 435 - 400 B.C. struck coins; On the obverse side of a coin struck by the Lefkas mint showing Pegasus flying left, unbridled, curled archaic wings, Λ below; reverse head (kop) of Aphrodite (Isis-Isidas) left in Corinthian helmet over leather cap.
1433. In 77-78 A.D., Gnaeus Julius Agricola was made governor of Roman Britain, a post he occupied until 84.
1434. In his first year, Agricola subdued the Ordovices in Wales and pursued the remnants of the tribe to Anglesey, the holy island of the Druids.
1435. Anglesey was notable for the mining of copper (koppa).
1436. According to Tacitus, he exterminated the whole Ordovice.
1437. The Ordovices do completely disappear from the historical record.
1438. The mountainous terrain allowed some Ordovices and Druids to escape from the genocide.
1439. Pliny the Elder referred, in his Natural History, to "Illyrians proper" (Illyrii proprie dicti) as natives in the south of Roman Dalmatia.
1440. Appian's Illyrian Wars employed the more common broader usage, simply stating that Illyrians lived beyond Macedonia and Thrace, from Chaonia and Thesprotia (Epirus) to the Danube River.
1441. The regions which it included changed through the centuries though a great part of ancient Illyria remained part of Illyricum as a province while South Illyria became Epirus Nova.
1442. Epirus Nova (New Epirus) or Illyria Graeca or Illyris proper was a province of the Roman Empire established by Diocletian during his restructuring of provincial boundaries.
1443. Until then, the province belonged to the province of Macedonia; it later became a theme of the Byzantine Empire.
1444. Dyrrachium (or Epidamnus) was established as the capital of Epirus Nova.
1445. The region of Epirus Nova corresponded to a portion of Illyria that was then "partly Hellenic and partly Hellenized".
1446. Ancient episcopal sees of the Roman province of Epirus Vetus listed in the Annuario Pontificio as titular sees are Achelous, Dodona in Thesprotia, and Leucas (Lefkas) among other places.
1447. Corfu, Zakynthos, Kephalonia, Ithaca, and Lefkada are collectively known as the Ionian Islands.
1448. The name Ionian comes from the Greek language Ἰόνιον (πέλαγος).
1449. Ancient writers, especially Aeschylus (c.525–c.456 BC), linked the name Ionian to the myth of Io.
1450. Io was a priestess of the Goddess Hera in Argos and an ancestor of many kings and heroes such as: Perseus, Cadmus, Heracles, Minos, Lynceus, Cepheus, and Danaus.
1451. In Ancient Hellenic the adjective Ionios (Ἰόνιος) was used as an epithet for the sea because Io swam across it.
1452. The ancients connected Io with the Moon, and in Aeschylus' Prometheus Bound, where Io encounters Prometheus, she refers to herself as "the horned virgin", both bovine and lunar.
1453. After wandering Io settled in Egypt.
1454. In Egypt Io made a statue of Demeter, and this goddess was then called Isis (Isidas).
1455. On the west coast of Lefkas, there is a rare species of sea lilies, and samphire, a succulent plant belonging to the fennel family, which in Crete is called erucaria (eru-karia).
1456. Crinoids are marine animals that make up the class Crinoidea of the echinoderms (phylum Echinodermata).
1457. Crinoidea comes from the Hellenic word krinon, "a lily" (sidas), and eidos, "form".
1458. Wild gladioli, carnations, yellow flowers of the asfakia/Jerusalem sage grow in Lefkada.
1459. The village of Sfakiotes, Lefkada, derives its name from the asfakia/Jerusalem sage plant which grows a plenty in and around the village.
1460. The thickets and ravines of Lefkada are a mass of pournari – holm oak (kop), hawthorn and the cypress trees, tree medic and Judas trees.
1461. In the area between Drymona and Hortata, in April, the Judas trees paint the mountainsides (kop-sides) mauve with explosions of flowers before putting out leaves. Next to these are the ornamental acacias (Iusaaset/Danu) with their clusters of white flowers.
1462. Almond and wild pear trees grow in the thickets, birches and plane trees in ravines and stream beds, willows by the waterfall in Rahi, Lefkada. And, finally, pomegranates (kop-sidas) and quince tangle in the hedgerows with clematis and honeysuckle.
1463. Cephalus (Ancient Hellenic: Κέφαλος, Kephalos) is a name, used both for the Hellenic hero-figure and carries a theophoric name.
1464. The word kephalos is Hellenic for "head" or 'mound' i.e. Kop.
1465. The name was used because Cephalus was the founding "head" of a great family that includes Odysseus.
1466. Cephalus means the "head" i.e. "kop" of the Sun (Ra/Elatha) who evaporates Procris (dew) with his unerring ray or 'javelin', which is a wooden spear, or a Dorian, a Kopsidas, a Druid.
1467. The sun's rays (Elatha) are the Dorians i.e. Hellenes, the Tuatha Dé Danann, Aos Sí,, Kop sídhu/Kopsida who are the Druids or Druidas.
1468. Similarly, Christian symbolism often uses almond branches as a symbol of the Virgin Birth of Jesus (Horus/Ogma); paintings often include almonds encircling the baby Jesus and as a symbol of Mary (Isis/Brigid).
1469. The word "Luz", which appears in Genesis 30:37, sometimes translated as "hazel" i.e. copse (kops).
1470. Nana, the daughter of the river-god Sangarius identified with the river Sakarya (Sa-Karya), was gathering the fruit of this tree (copse/kops), she put some almonds (or, in some accounts, a pomegranate/Kop-sidas into her bosom she became pregnant with Attis (Horus/Ogma). (Kops-sida).
1477. The Druids are descendants of the Tuatha Dé Danann, Aos Sí, Kop sídhu/Kopsida, and were members of the educated, professional class among the Celtic peoples and Ireland.
1478. The Druidic class included law-speakers, poets, and doctors, among other learned professions, although the best known among the Druids were the religious leaders.
1479. The Druids (Druidas/Dru-idas) believed in a form of reincarnation and held a high position in Gaulish society and performed the ritual of oak and mistletoe as described by Pliny, the Elder.
1480. The ritual of oak and mistletoe is a Celtic religious ceremony, in which white-clad druids climbed a sacred tree (kop), cut down the mistletoe growing on it, sacrificed two white bulls and used the mistletoe to make an elixir to cure infertility and the effects of poison.
1481. The ritual of oak and mistletoe is known from a single passage in the Natural History by Roman historian Pliny the Elder, written in the 1st century AD. Speaking of mistletoe, he writes:
1482. Features of Celtic religion include oak trees (Kops), mistletoe, ritual banqueting, the moon, and bull-sacrifice.
1483. The modern English word druid derives from the Latin druides (pronounced (druˈides), which was considered by ancient Roman writers to come from the native Celtic Gaulish word for these figures.
1484. Other Roman texts also employ the form druidae (druˈidae), while the same term was used by Hellenic ethnographers as δρυΐδης (druidēs).
1485. Although no extant Romano-Celtic inscription is known to contain the form, the word is cognate with the later insular Celtic words, Old Irish druí ‘druid, sorcerer,' Old Cornish druw, Middle Welsh dryw ‘seer; wren’.
1486. Based on all available forms, the hypothetical proto-Celtic word may then be reconstructed as *dru-wid-s (pl. *druwides) meaning "oak-knower." The two elements go back to the Proto-Indo-European roots *deru and *weid- "to see".
1487. The sense of "oak-knower" (or "oak-seer") is supported by Pliny the Elder, who in his Natural History considered the word to contain the Hellenic noun drýs (δρύς), "oak-tree" and the Hellenic suffix -idēs (-ιδης).
1488. The modern Irish word for Oak is Dair, which occurs in anglicized placenames like Derry – Doire, and Kildare – Cill Dara (literally the "church of oak").
1489. Etymology of the word Druid. Borrowing from French druide, from Old French, via Latin, from Gaulish. The earliest record of the term is reported in Hellenic as Δρυΐδαι (Druḯdai) (plural), cited in Diogenes Laertius in the 3rd century CE. The native Celtic word for "druid" is first attested in Latin texts as druides (plural) and other texts also employ the form druidae (akin to the Hellenic form). It is understood that the Latin form is a borrowing from Gaulish. The word is cognate with the later insular Celtic words, Old Irish druí (“druid, sorcerer”) and early Welsh dryw (“seer”). The proto-Celtic word may be *druwits (literally “oak-knower”), from Proto-Indo-European *dóru (“tree”) and *weyd- (“to see”).
1490. An etymology of the word Dru:
1491. An etymology of the word δόρυ, 1. wood, tree, 2. stem, spear shaft, spear, lance, pole, lance.
1492. The Pronunciation ðóɾi comes from Dori-an. Dori means "gift".
1493. The Dorians were Druids i.e. Kopsidas, the people of the gift.
1494. An etymology of the word dóry,
1495. In the Hellenic language, the word Druid is “Δρυίδες/Δρυ-ίδες”.
1496. The Hellenic word for oak tree is Δρυ also δρυς.
1497. The English word for oak trees is kop or copse or kops
1498. An etymology of the word id in the word Dru-id.
1499. Julius Caesar claimed that the Druids (Dru-idas) were one of the two most important social groups in the region (alongside the equites, or nobles) and were responsible for organizing worship and sacrifices, divination, and judicial procedure in Gaulish, British and Irish society.
1500. Julius Caesar also claimed that the Druids were exempt from military service and the payment of taxes and that they had the power to excommunicate people from religious festivals.
1501. Two other classical writers, Diodorus Siculus, and Strabo, also wrote about the role of druids in Gallic society, claiming that the druids were held in such respect that if they intervened between two armies they could stop the battle.
1502. The druids' instruction was secret and was carried on in caves and forests (copse/kops).
1503. Diodorus Siculus asserts that a sacrifice acceptable to the Celtic gods had to be attended by a druid, for they were the intermediaries between the people and the divinities. He remarked upon the importance of prophets in druidic ritual:
1504. Alexander Cornelius Polyhistor referred to the Druids as philosophers and called their doctrine of the immortality of the soul and reincarnation or metempsychosis "Pythagorean":
1505. The Tuatha Dé Danann, Aos Sí, Kop sídhu/Kopsida, Druids, did not fear death, and this made them an adamant force, and they were uncontrollable.
1506. Caesar remarks: "The principal point of their doctrine is that the soul does not die and that after death it passes from one body into another." Caesar wrote:
1507. Diodorus Siculus, writing in 36 BCE, described how the druids followed "the Pythagorean doctrine," that human souls "are immortal and after a prescribed number of years they commence a new life in a new body."
1508. Pythagoras was a Druid.
1509. Two Hellenic texts of c. 300 BCE: one was a history of philosophy written by Sotion of Alexandria, and the other a study of magic that was widely albeit incorrectly attributed to Aristotle.
1510. These mention the existence of druidas, or wise men belonging to the Keltois (Celts) and Galatias (the Galatians or the Gauls).
1511. Both texts are now lost but were quoted in the 2nd century CE work Vitae by Diogenes Laertius.
1512. Another classical writer to take up describing the druids not too long after was Diodorus Siculus, who published this description in his Bibliotheca historicae in 36 BCE.
1513. Such an idea was expanded on by Strabo, writing in the 20s CE, who declared that amongst the Gauls, there were three types of honoured figures: the poets and singers known as bardoi, the diviners and specialists in the natural world known as o'vateis, and those who studied "moral philosophy", the druidai.
1514. The Roman writer Tacitus, himself a senator and a historian, described how when the Roman army, led by Suetonius Paulinus, attacked the island of Mona (Anglesey, Ynys Môn in Welsh), the legionaries were awestruck on landing by the appearance of a band of druids, who, with hands uplifted to the sky, poured forth terrible imprecations on the heads of the invaders. He states that these "terrified our soldiers who had never seen such a thing before..." The courage of the Romans, however, soon overcame such fears, according to the Roman historian; the Britons were put to flight, and the sacred groves (sacred copse) of Mona were cut down.
1515. Mona, modern-day Anglesey has long been associated with the Druids (Kops-idas).
1516. In 60 CE the Roman general Gaius Suetonius Paulinus led a legion to destroy the stronghold of the Druid priests and power brokers of Celtic society.
1517. Utilizing his amphibious Batavian contingent as a surprise vanguard assault, he destroyed the shrine and the sacred groves (sacred kops) at Mona, modern-day Anglesea.
1518 The Romans saw the Druids as a dangerous element.
1519. The Druids were extremely powerful priests, the keepers of sacred knowledge, wisdom and history, and they were also king makers.
1520. The Celts were the only people that defeated the Roman Republic in The Battle of the Allia in 390 BC.
1521. The Romans were determined to wipe out the Celts and Druids.
1522. One of the things that the Romans couldn’t believe when they arrived in Britain is how the Celts seem to have no fear of death, so brave were the warriors.
1523. Such bravery was armour no weapon could penetrate.
1524. The Druids were the spiritual glue that held Celtic tribes together in shared belief.
1525. The Roman quest was to obliterate the ancient culture of the druids.
1526. The Romans wanted no one to be in doubt as to who was in charge.
1527. During the Gallic Wars of 58 to 51 BCE, the Roman army, led by Julius Caesar, conquered the many tribal chiefdoms of Gaul, and annexed it as a part of the Roman Empire.
1528. According to accounts produced in the following centuries, the new rulers of Roman Gaul subsequently introduced measures to wipe out the druids.
1529. Suetonius, writing in the 2nd century CE, wrote about the Roman (Latin) legal attacks on the druids.
1530. Rome's first emperor, Augustus (who had ruled from 27 BCE till 14 CE and was born on 23 September 63), had decreed that no-one could be both a Druid and a Roman citizen, and that this was followed by a law passed by the later Emperor Claudius (who had ruled from 41 to 54 CE) which "thoroughly suppressed" the druids by introducing laws banning their religious practices.
1531. Far from being the barbarians as portrayed in Roman propaganda, we the Tuatha Dé Danann, Aos Sí, Kop sídhu/Kopsida, the Druids-Druidas had brought knowledge and the religion of the Just, the real religion of Source (God), to ancient Egypt, Greece, Rome, Persia, Babylonia, Assyria, India, Arabia and many other parts of the world.
1532. The ancient Roman, Greek, Indian, Egyptian and Semitic religions are all a counterfeit of the one true religion of Source (God).
1533. It is, in fact, the religion of the Just, the Druidic religion that has been counterfeited by the Germanic-Roman Christian church and the Semites.
1534. All orders of society were in the power of the Druids.
1535 The Druids were the intermediaries between the people and the divinities.
1536. The power of the Druids over all society diminished significantly, as the Roman priests took control of the Druid religion.
1537. The Romans curtailed the power of the Druids by slaughtering them, killing off almost every single druid.
1538. It was the Genocide of the Druids.
1539. Some Druids also known as Kop-sidas/Kops-idas took the name Palaiologos (Pa-la-io-logos) to escape persecution from Julius Ceaser.
1540. The word Palaio means ancient, and logos in theology is defined as, the Word of God.
1541. The ancient word for Palaio-logos is Kop-sidas, and, therefore, Palaio-logos is another word for Kopsidas, and The Word of God.
1542. Those who preserve all their natural liberties inherent in mankind i.e. the Ekklesia/Apella create the conditions that form a politeia.
1543. The Ekklesia/Apella represents divine order, fairness, the law and the natural law. It includes the whole order of social and political relationships in a polis. Natural law is the organizer of the "communal affairs of mankind within the politeia, particularly assemblies," it is a mark of civilized existence, inherent custom, and proper procedure.
1544. The Spartan Constitution, or Politeia, was the government and laws of the Dorian city-state of Sparta from the time of Lycurgus from approximately the 8th century BC to the incorporation of Sparta into the Roman Republic in 146 BC.
1545. Every city-state of ancient Greece had a politeia at all times during its sovereign life.
1546. The Constitution of the Athenians (ancient Greek Ἀθηναίων πολιτεία, Athenaion Politeia) was the political system of ancient Athens during the 5th century BC.
1547. The Lamian War, (323–322 BC) was fought by a coalition of city-states including Athens and the Aetolian League against Macedon and its ally Boeotia.
1548. The war ended in a Macedonian victory.
1549. The Athenians were made to dissolve their politeia and establish a plutocratic system in its stead.
1550. The Battle of Corinth was a fight fought between the Roman Republic and the city-state of Corinth and its allies in the Achaean League in 146 BC, which resulted in the complete destruction of Corinth.
1551. This battle marked the beginning of Roman domination in the region.
1552. In the ancient Roman religion, Latinus was a king of the Latin’s who gave his name to the tribe that founded the first capital of the Latins, Laurentum.
1553. Described as the son of Faunus and Marica, and father of Lavinia with his wife, Amata.
1554. Faunus (Osiris) was the horned god of the forest, plains, and fields; when he made cattle fertile, he was called Inuus.
1555. He came to be equated in literature with the Greek god Pan.
1556. Pan is associated with the mother goddess Rhea and Cybele (Isis/Osiris).
1557. Faunus (Osiris) was one of the oldest Roman deities who came with his people from Arcadia (Ancient Greece).
1558. His shade was consulted as a god of prophecy under the name of Fatuus, with oracles in the sacred grove (sacred copse) of Tibur, around the well Albunea, and on the Aventine Hill in ancient Rome itself.
1559. In the ancient Roman religion, Marica (sprit of Isis) was a nymph, and the mother of Latinus, who was also occasionally referred to as the son of Marica.
1560. The sacred forest (sacred copse) near Minturnae was dedicated to Marica.
1561. A lake nearby was also named after her.
1562. Marica was a form of Diana Lucifera/Lucifer (Isis/Osiris/Khonsu/Yah).
1563. Telemachus was induced by Athena to marry Circe, and became by her the father of Latinus
1564. Circe was the daughter of the sun god Helios, and the daughter of Hecate.
1565. Helios (Osiris/Dagda) was the personification of the Sun in Greek mythology, and the brother of the goddesses Selene (Isis/Brigit), the moon.
1566. Hecate (Hathor/Isis/Heqet-Brigit) usually holds two torches or a key and is also depicted in triple form.
1567. The name Hecate (Ἑκάτη, Hekátē) is from the Greek word for 'will.'
1568. Hecate is also From Ἑκατός Hekatos, an obscure epithet of Apollo.
1569. This has been translated as "she that operates from afar," "she that removes or drives off," "the far reaching one" or "the far-darter".
1570. Hecate is also the name of the Egyptian goddess of childbirth, Heqet.
1571. Heqet is an Egyptian goddess of fertility, identified with Hathor, represented in the form of a frog.
1572. The name is written as ḥqt with the determinative "frog" or as ḥqtyt with the "egg" (goddess).
1573. Later, as a fertility goddess, associated explicitly with the last stages of the flooding of the Nile, and so with the germination of corn, Heqet was associated with the final stages of childbirth.
1574. This association, which appears to have arisen during the Middle Kingdom, gained her the title She who hastens the birth (cf. the role of Heqet in the story of The Birth of the Royal Children from the Westcar Papyrus.
1575. Some say that—even though no ancient Egyptian term for "midwife" is known for certain—midwives often called themselves the Servants of Heqet, and that her priestesses were trained in midwifery.
1576. Women often wore amulets of her during childbirth, which depicted Heqet as a frog, sitting in a lotus (Sidas)
1577. In the Osiris myth, it was Heqet who breathed life into the new body of Horus at birth, as she was a goddess of the last moments of birth.
1578. As the birth of Horus became more intimately associated with the resurrection of Osiris, so Heqet's role became one more closely associated with resurrection.
1579. Eventually, this association led to her amulets gaining the phrase I am the resurrection in the Christian era along with cross and lamb symbolism.
1580. Heqet was considered the wife of Khnum, who formed the bodies of new children on his potter's wheel
1581. Hecate was regarded with rulership over earth, sea, and sky, as well as a universal role as Saviour (Soteira), Mother of Angels and the Cosmic World Soul or Anima mundi or World Sidas.
1582. Hecate was worshiped among the Carians of Anatolia, the region where most theophoric names invoking Hecate, such as Hecataeus or Hecatomnus, the father of Mausolus, are attested, and where Hecate remained a Great Goddess into historical times, at her unrivaled cult site in Lagina.
1583. The monuments to Hecate in Phrygia and Caria are numerous.
1584. The figure of Hecate can often be associated with the figure of Isis.
1585. Later traditions tell of her moving to Italy, where she was identified with Cape Circeo.
1586. Circe was renowned for her vast knowledge of potions and herbs.
1587. Through the use of these and a magic wand or staff (Aravani), she transformed her enemies, or those who offended her, into wild beasts.
1588. In Homer's Odyssey, Circe is described as living in a mansion that stands in the middle of a clearing in a dense wood (copse-Κοψ).
1589. Circe invited Odysseus' crew to a feast of familiar food, a pottage of cheese and meal, sweetened with honey and laced with wine, but also laced with one of her magical potions and drunk from an enchanted cup (kop).
1590. Latinus is descendant from Hellen, Magnitas, and Macedon, with the first being the father of Doros, Xuthos, and Aeolos.
1591. The Hesiod and later accounts of Latinus are compatible with the Roman account because Odysseus and Hellen' lineage are traced back to Osiris (Dagda).
1592. Latinus hosted Aeneas's army of exiled Trojans and offered them the chance to reorganise their life in Latium.
1593. Amata, the wife of Latinus wished his daughter Lavinia to be betrothed to Turnus, king of the Rutuli, but Faunus (Osiris) and the gods insisted that he give her instead to Aeneas; consequently, Turnus declared war on Aeneas and was killed two weeks into the conflict.
1594. Ascanius, the son of Aeneas, later founded Alba Longa and was the first in a long series of kings leading to Romulus and Remus, the founders of Rome.
1595. In Roman mythology, Romulus was the first king of Rome.
1596. He was the founder of the city of Rome and the Roman Kingdom.
1597. According to the Roman annalists, this happened on 21 April 753 BC
1598. Romulus had a twin brother who's name was Remus.
1599. Romulus and Remus are often only seen in art as infants being suckled by a she-wolf.
1600. This legend had to be reconciled with a dual tradition, set earlier, that had the Trojan refugee Aeneas escape to Italy and found the line of Romans through his son Iulus, the namesake of the Julio-Claudian dynasty.
1601. The term Julio-Claudian dynasty refers to the first five Roman emperors—Augustus, Tiberius, Caligula, Claudius, and Nero or the family to which they belonged.
1602. Augustus claimed descent from Aeneas.
1603. Aeneas father was the second cousin of King Priam of Troy.
1604. Aeneas married Roma, the daughter of Telemachus.
1605. The city of Rome was named after Roma the daughter of Telemachus and not after Romulus.
1606. Telemachus was the son of Odysseus and Penelope of Ithaca i.e. Lefkada.
1607. The mother of Romulus and Remus was Rhea Silvia.
1608. She was a vestal virgin and the daughter of the former King, Numitor, who had been displaced by his brother Amulius.
1609. Rhea Silvia claimed that the god Mars/Ares/Horus/Osiris visited her in a sacred grove (sacred copse) and that the father of Romulus and Remus was the god Mars/Ares/Horus/Osiris.
1610. The history of the Pontifex Maximus spans from the time of Latinus (Son of God-Osiris and Isis i.e. Diana Lucifera/Lucifer "light bringer") to the time of Augustus.
1611. With the accession of Augustus, the election of the Pontifex Maximus ceased as each successive emperor held the office.
I612. In 382 AD, when the Eastern Emperor Theodosius I, established Jesus as the official god of the Roman Empire, the Western Emperor Gratian relinquished the office of Pontifex Maximus to the priests of Rome, who have held it since that time through an incorporated office (a corporation sole/sol/soul/sidas).
1613. Peter is a common masculine given name.
1614. The name Peter is derived, via Latin "petra," from the Hellenic word πέτρος (Petros) meaning "stone" or "rock."
1615. According to the counterfeit New Testament, Jesus gave Saint Peter (whose given name was Simon) the name Kephas or Kepha meaning "stone" in Aramaic.
1617. The word Kepha is similar to the Hellenic word Kephale or Kepha-le.
1618. The Hellenic word Kephale means head (kop)
1619. The word “le” found in the word Kepha-le means “the.”
1620. The word Kepha-le means “the stone, ” and at the same time, it means head or kop.
1621. Pindar, Olympian Ode 9. 42 (trans. Conway) (Greek lyric C5th B.C.):
1622. The people (laos) of one origin, the race made out of stone are the Kop-sidas.
1623. The story of Jesus giving Saint Peter (Kepha/the head/kop/petra/stone/laos/Kopsidas) the keys of Heaven and the powers of "binding and loosing and naming him as the "rock" is a metaphor for the church (Ekklesia/Apella) and the true church would be built by kopsidas, therefore, the true chruch i.e. ekklesia/apella is Kopsidas.
1624. The primacy of the Roman bishop is mainly derived from their claim as the traditional successor to Peter.
1625. The true Ekklesia/Apella are the stones i.e. laos, 'people,' from las, 'stone' Peter-Petra, the souls, sidas. Latinus -Kopsidas.
1626. It means that there was no such a man, a Semite named Saint Peter, who lived in the flesh approximately 2000 years ago.
1627. The story of Saint Peter appears to have been counterfeited by the Popes and priesthood of the Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire for the ignorant masses, designed to give exclusive power to themselves and exclusive power and authority over the masses, and to prevent others claiming authority from God.
1628. The story of Saint Peter is Janus-faced.
1629. The Semites-Germanic Holy Roman Empire has managed to deceive the world into believing that the Popes authority comes from the Middle East (false Jerusalem) via a counterfeit Saint Peter and a counterfeit God who they identify as a Semitic Jesus of Nazareth.
1630. The people have been deceived in their ignorance.
1631. The "Roman Republic" (Latin: Res Publica Romana; Greek: Πολιτεία τῶν Ῥωμαίων Politeia tōn Rhōmaiōn) was the Politeia of the Romans.
1632. The Roman Republic was the era of ancient Roman civilization beginning with the overthrow of the Roman Kingdom, traditionally dated to 509 BC, and ending in 27 BC with the establishment of the Roman Empire.
1633. The Roman Empire is characterized by a government headed by emperors.
1634. The first emperor of the Roman Empire was Augustus.
1635. Julius Caesar, born on the date, 13 July 100 BC, and died on the date, 15 March 44 BC, was the first historical Roman to be officially deified.
1636. Julius Caesar was deified as the god Osiris.
1637. He was posthumously granted the title Divus Iulius or Divus Julius (the divine Julius or the deified Julius) by decree of the Roman Senate on 1 January 42 BC.
1638. Both Octavian and Mark Antony promoted the cult of Divus Iulius.
1639. After the death of Mark Antony, Octavian, as the adoptive son of Julius Caesar assumed the title of Divi Filius, son of the God Julius Caesar.
1640. Octavian/Augustus was deified as the god Horus.
1641. Augustus claiming to be Horus, the son of Julius Caesar i.e. Osiris.
1642. Augustus was emperor, the sovereign ruler of the Roman Empire and the Pontifex Maximus, the high priest of the College of Pontiffs (Collegium Pontificum), and also carried the title Divi Filius "son of a god."
1643. All Caesars from the time of Augustus were Emperors, the sovereign rulers of the Roman Empire, and held the title Divi Filius "son of a god," and up until Gratian held the office of Pontifex Maximus, the high priest of the College of Pontiffs (Collegium Pontificum).
1644. The Battle of Actium was the decisive confrontation of the Final War of the Roman Republic, a naval engagement between Octavian (Augustus) and the combined forces of Mark Antony and Cleopatra on 2 September 31 BC, on the Ionian Sea off the shores of Leucas (Lefkas/Ithaca) near the city of Actium, in the then Roman province of Epirus.
1645. Immediately after Augustus had the victory over Mark Antony and Cleopatra in 31 BCE, Emperor Augustus rebuilt Dodona in Thesprotia after it was destroyed by Aemilius Paulus in 167 BCE.
1646. In 241 CE, a priest named Poplius Memmius Leon organized the Naia festival of Dodona.
1647. Emperor Julian consulted the oracle at Dodona in 362 CE before his military campaigns against the Persians.
1648. Dodona retained significance for Christians given that a Bishop Theodorus of Dodona attended the First Council of Ephesus (Ep-hesus) in 431 CE.
1649. Augustus also founded Nicopolis " the City of Victory") in 31 BC commemorating his victory over Antony and Cleopatra.
1650. Nicopolis is situated opposite Leucas (Lefkas/Ithaca) near the town now called Preveza.
1651. Nicopolis was given the territories of southern Epirus including Ambracia, most of Akarnania, and western Aetolia.
1652. Many inhabitants of the surrounding areas – Kassopaia, Ambracia, parts of Acarnania including Lefkas, Palairos, Amphilochikon, Calydon, Lysimachia and western Aetolia – were forced to relocate to the new city.
1653. Octavian's victory over Mark Antony and Cleopatra at the Battle of Actium in 31 BC annexed Egypt into the Roman Empire.
1654. Following Octavian's victory, the size of the empire dramatically increased.
1655. The Roman Empire's populace grew to an estimated 70 to 90 million inhabitants.
1656. Under Claudius, the Roman Empire invaded Britannia, its first significant expansion since Augustus.
1657. The first two centuries of the Roman empire's existence were a period of unprecedented political stability and prosperity known as the Pax Romana, or "Roman Peace."
1658. A period of increasing trouble and decline began with the reign of Commodus.
1659. Commodus' assassination in 192 CE triggered the Year of the Five Emperors, of which Septimius Severus emerged victoriously.
1670. The murder of Alexander Severus in 235 led to the Crisis of the Third Century in which 26 men were declared emperor by the Roman Senate over a fifty-year time span.
1671. The empire stabilized under the reign of Diocletian.
1672. Diocletian introduced the Tetrarchy in 293, which saw four emperors rule the empire at once, marking the end of the Crisis of the Third Century and the recovery of the Roman Empire.
1673. This arrangement was ultimately unsuccessful.
1674. It leads to civil war.
1675. The civil war finally ended with Constantine I, who defeated his rivals and became the sole ruler of the empire.
1676. The Palaiologos i.e. Kop-sidas families assisted Constantine the Great transfer the capital of the Empire from Rome to Byzantium in 330 AD and designated his new capital officially as Nova Roma (Νέα Ῥώμη) 'New Rome.'
1677. Megara founded Byzantium in 667 B.C.E.
1678. Byzantium was the old Hellenic/Dorian/Tuatha Dé Danann, Aos Sí, Kop sídhu/Kopsida/Druid colony on the site that later became Constantinople.
1679. The Byzantine Empire, also referred to as the Eastern Roman Empire, was the continuation of the Roman Empire in the East.
1680. This region included the whole Greek peninsula with some other northern parts of the Balkans, the provinces around the Black Sea, those of the Bosphorus, all of Asia Minor, Cappadocia, and extending to Armenia Minor. Also included were Magna Graecia (southern part of the Italian peninsula and Sicily), and the other provinces along the eastern rim of the Mediterranean Sea. (Rhinocolura i.e. false Israel-Middle East), Syria, Cyrenaica, and Egypt). These Roman provinces had been Hellenic colonies or Hellenic-ruled states during the Hellenistic period, i.e. until the Roman conquests.
1681. The term "Byzantine" is used to label the later years of the Roman Empire.
1682. Although the Byzantine Empire had a multi-ethnic character during most of its history and preserved Romano-Hellenistic traditions, it became identified by its western and northern contemporaries with its increasingly dominant Hellenic element.
1683. The occasional use of the term "Empire of the Greeks" (Latin: Imperium Graecorum) was used to refer to the Eastern Roman Empire, and the Byzantine Emperor as Imperator Graecorum (Emperor of the Greeks) were also used to separate it from the new kingdoms of the West.
1684. The College of Pontiffs were potential rivals to the Emperors of Rome having lost the office of Pontifex Maximus to the Emperor Augustus.
1685. The Pontifex Maximus was the most important member of the college of Pontiffs.
1686. Before the Roman Empire, the office of Pontifex Maximus was publicly elected from the candidates of existing pontiffs, until the Emperors began to assume the title, following Julius Caesar's example automatically.
1687. The divine attributes of the Emperors were also becoming problematic within the Roman Empire.
1688. Constantine the Great gathered together all the priests.
1689. This council was the first effort to attain consensus through an assembly.
1690. Its main accomplishments were the settlement of the nature of the Son of God.
1691. It was decided to shift the focus from the Emperors as the Son of God i.e. Horus, to a counterfeit of Horus i.e. Jesus.
1692. The Emperors and as Pontifex Maximus would now be represented by the name Jesus.
1693. This way nothing had really changed for the Emperors.
1694. The name Jesus Christ was borrowed from Iusaaset (Danu), Hesus (Dagda) and Christ from krishna (Horus/Dagda).
1695. The name Jesus was adopted to represent the Emperors/Pontifex Maximus for all of the Roman Empire.
1696. With Egypt and Britannia incorporated into the Roman empire, one uniting creed was required for all the empire.
1697. The people of ancient Egypt, Greece, Rome, Britannia and other parts of the Roman Empire believed in their respective religions, not realizing that all the religions were one and the same.
1698. The Roman Empire would be unified under Jesus.
1699. Under this order it appeared to the masses that the emperor was not God nor the son of God.
1700. The people were deceived in their ignorance.
1701. Just as the ancient Greek and Roman Gods were counterfeits of the Egyptian/Druid Gods so is Jesus Christ a counterfeit of the ancient Egyptian/Druid God Horus/Ogma, incarnate of Osiris (Dagda)
1702. Theodosius I, was the last emperor to rule over both the eastern and the western halves of the Roman Empire.
1703. The empire was gradually eroded by abuses of power, civil wars, barbarian Semitic migrations and invasions, military reforms and economic depression.
1704. The Romans expelled the Semites from Syria Palaestina after the Bar Kokhba revolt, where they immigrated to Europe and adopted European names.
1705. The Kokhba revolt was a rebellion of the Semites against the Roman province of Syria Palaestina which the Romans renamed Aelia Capitolina.
1706. The first revolt was in 66−70 CE and the last was in circa 132–136 CE.
1707. The Sack of Rome in 410 by the Visigoths with Semites, and again in 455 by the Vandals with Semites, accelerated the Western part of the Roman Empire's decay, while the deposition of the emperor, Romulus Augustulus, in 476 by Odoacer, is accepted to mark the end of the Roman Empire in the west.
1708. However, Augustulus was never recognized by his Eastern colleague, and separate rule in the Western part of the Roman Empire only ceased to exist upon the death of Julius Nepos, in 480 CE.
1709. The Western part of the Roman Empire consisted of the western provinces which were administered by a separate independent Imperial court, coequal with (or only nominally subordinate to) that administering the eastern half.
1710. Both "Western Roman Empire" and "Eastern Roman Empire" (or "Byzantine Empire") are modern terms describing de facto independent entities; however, at no point did the Romans consider the Roman Empire split into two, but rather considered it a single state governed by two separate Imperial courts out of administrative expediency.
1711. The view that the Empire was impossible to govern by one emperor was established by Diocletian following the disastrous civil wars and disintegration of the Crisis of the 3rd century, and was instituted in Roman law by his introduction of the Tetrarchy, a form of government which was legally to endure in one form or another for centuries.
1712. The Western Court of the Roman Empire was periodically abolished and recreated for the next two centuries until final abolition by Zeno in 480, by which time there was little effective central control left in the area legally administered by the Western Court.
1713. The Western part of the Roman Empire existed intermittently in several periods between the 3rd and 5th centuries after Diocletian's Tetrarchy and the reunifications associated with Constantine the Great and Julian the Apostate (331/2–363).
1714. Theodosius I divided the Empire upon his death (in 395) between his two sons.
1715. Finally, eighty-five years later, Zeno of the Eastern Empire recognized the reality of the Roman Empire reduced domain in the west.
1716. Roman power ceased to exist even in the Italian Peninsula.
1717. After the deposition of Romulus Augustus and the subsequent death of Julius Nepos, Zeno proclaimed himself the sole emperor of the Roman Empire.
1718. The rise of Odoacer of the Foederati to rule over Italy in 476 was a demarcating event for the end of the Western part of the Roman Empire.
1719. Imperial rule was reimposed in large parts of the western part of the Roman Empire in the sixth century by the armies of the Eastern Roman Empire, but political upheaval in the East Roman heartlands saw the Western provinces slip away once more, this time for good.
1720. The Semites had started to infiltrated the papacy in the West of Europe.
1721. The Popes and Semitic priest created a politea in the west of Europe emulating the Roman/Hellenic/Egyptian politeias.
1722. They adopted the deceptive title "The Holy Roman Empire", and the people were deceived in their ignorance.
1723. The Semitic-Holy Roman Empire is a counterfeit of the Roman Empire.
1724. The counterfeit Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire is modeled on the Roman Empire, Hellenic/Spartan and Egyptian politeia's but with the Semites claiming to be the Gods chosen people.
1724. The popes of the Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire act as god and confirm western monarchs.
1725. Doctrinal issues in the eighth century saw a major breakdown in relations between the Eastern Emperor and the Pope of the Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire, eventually leading the latter to unilaterally declare the Frankish king Charlemagne to be the true successor of the Western Emperors in 800 CE.
1726. This new imperial line revived the imperial title in the west but was otherwise in no meaningful sense an extension of Roman/Hellenic traditions or institutions.
1727. The Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire was a multi-ethnic complex of territories in central Europe.
1728. The largest territory of the Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire after 962 was the Kingdom of Germany, though it also came to include the Kingdom of Bohemia, the Kingdom of Burgundy, the Kingdom of Italy, and numerous other territories.
1729. The authority of the Byzantine emperor as the legitimate Roman emperor was challenged by the coronation of Charlemagne as Imperator Augustus by Pope Leo III in the year 800.
1730. Needing Charlemagne's support in his struggle against his enemies in Rome, Pope Leo III used the lack of a male occupant of the throne of the Roman Empire at the time to claim that it was vacant and that he could, therefore, crown a new Emperor himself.
1731. Just as Diocletian introduced the tetrarchy, which saw four emperors rule the Roman Empire at once, the Popes added Germanic monarchies in the West to help govern the Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire, with the view that the Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire was impossible to be governed by one pope alone.
1732. Charlemagne continued his father's policy towards the papacy and became its protector, removing the Lombards (Italians) from power in northern Italy and leading an incursion into Muslim Spain.
1733. Charlemagne campaigned against the Saxons to his east, Christianising them upon penalty of death, leading to events such as the Massacre of Verden.
1734. Charlemagne reached the height of his power in 800 when he was crowned Emperor of the Romans by Pope Leo III on Christmas Day at Old St. Peter's Basilica.
1735. Charlemagne has been called the "Father of Europe" (Pater Europae), as he united most of Western Europe for the first time since the fall of the Roman Empire in the west.
1736. His rule spurred the Carolingian Renaissance, a period of vigorous cultural and intellectual activity within the Western Church.
1737. All Holy Roman Emperors up to the last Emperor Francis II, as well as both the French and German monarchies, considered their kingdoms to be descendants of Charlemagne's empire.
1738. However, the Eastern Orthodox Church views Charlemagne more controversially, labelling as heterodox his support of the filioque and recognition by the Bishop of Rome as legitimate Roman Emperor rather than Irene of Athens of the Eastern Roman Empire.
1739. These and other machinations led to the eventual split of Rome and Constantinople in the Great Schism of 1054.
1740. The Eastern Orthodox Church is officially known as the Orthodox Catholic Church.
1741. The Eastern Orthodox Church i.e. the Orthodox Catholic Church teaches that it is the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church established by Jesus Christ in his Great Commission to the Apostles.
1742. The Great Commission is the instruction of the resurrected Jesus Christ to his disciples to spread his teachings to all the nations of the world.
1743. The most familiar version of the Great Commission is depicted in Matthew 28:16–20,
1744. The apostles of Jesus did not exist in the flesh around the time of Tiberius the Roman Emperor from 14 AD to 37 AD.
1745. The Church of Greece is one of the autocephalous churches which make up the communion of Eastern Orthodox Christianity.
1748. Its canonical territory is confined to the borders of Greece before the Balkan Wars of 1912–1913 ("Old Greece"), with the rest of Greece (the "New Lands," Crete, and the Dodecanese) being subject to the jurisdiction of the Ecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople.
1747. However, most of its dioceses are de facto administered as part of the Church of Greece for practical reasons, under an agreement between the churches of Athens and Constantinople.
1748. The primate of the Church of Greece is the Archbishop of Athens and All Greece.
1749. King Otto' government declared the church to be autocephalous in 1833 in a political decision of the Bavarian Regents acting for King Otto, who was a minor.
1750. The decision roiled Greek politics for decades as royal authorities i.e. The Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire took increasing control.
1751. The new status was finally recognized as such by the Patriarchate in 1850, under compromise conditions with the issue of a special "Tomos" decree
1752. As a result, it retains certain special links with the "Mother Church".
1753. In the Christian, Semitic creed (Holy Roman Empire and the Eastern Orthodox Church) the Father is Yah (moon), the Son/Sun =Jesus (Horus), and mother = Mary (earth-Isis).
1754. Adherence to the Eastern Orthodox Church was established as a definitive hallmark of Greek ethnic identity already in the first modern Greek constitution, the "Epidaurus Law" of 1822, during the Greek War of Independence.
1755. The preamble of all successive Greek constitutions simply states "In the name of the Holy, Consubstantial and Indivisible Trinity", and the Eastern Orthodox Church of Christ is established as the "prevailing" religion of Greece.
1756. All Greek constitutions from 1822 to 1832 and from 1832 to the present day are Trusts.
1757. The “Indivisible Trinity" is a Trust.
1758. In the ancient Egyptian religion the God Yah (Khonsu/moon) did not have a son and this is why the Semites don't believe in Jesus.
1759. In 1512 the name "Holy Roman Empire of the German Nation" (Heiliges römisches Reich Deutscher Nation) became the official title of the Holy Roman Empire, which spanned central Europe between the kingdom of France to the west and the kingdoms of Hungary and Poland to the east. In the north it was bounded by the Baltic and North Seas and by the Danish kingdom; in the south, it reached to the Alps.
1760. The deceptive Catholic tradition holds that the Basilica is the burial site of the Semite St. Peter, allegedly one of Christ's Apostles and allegedly the first Pope; supposedly, St. Peter's tomb is directly below the high altar of the Basilica.
1761. For this reason, many Popes have been interred at St. Peter's.
1762. Construction of the present basilica that replaced the town hall of ancient Roman life began on 18 April 1506 and was completed on 18 November 1626.
1763. The Germanic-Holy Roman Empire with Semitic co-conspirators planned the demise of the Hellenic East politeia i.e. the Roman Empire/Byzantine-Constainolpe).
1764. Aelia Capitolina was a Roman colony and was also known as Syria Palaestina.
1765. Aelia Capitolina remained the official name until 638 AD when the Arabs conquered the city and kept the first part of it as 'إلياء' (Iliyā').
1766. Hadrian built the city as a Roman colony which would be inhabited by his legionaries.
1767. Hadrian's new plans included temples to the major regional deities, and certain Roman gods, in particular, Jupiter Capitolinus.
1768. Jupiter, Jove, also known as Zeus, who is Amun, i.e.Tuatha Dé Danann, Aos Sí, Kop sídhu/Kopsida, and Ra/Elatha.
1769. Leading up to 1099 CE, The Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire ("West") sanctioned military campaigns against the Semitic Muslims on behalf of the Semites.
1770. Their objectives were to capture land in Aelia Capitolina from the Semitic Muslims for the Semites and to provoke the Ottomans into attacking Constantinople with the aim of breaking the Byzantine Empire
1771. The Crusades were a series of religious wars sanctioned by the Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire (" West") in the medieval period against the Muslims and the Byzantine Empire (Hellenic East).
1772. Byzantium had been able to seize territory in Syria, starting around the 1030s, but the Seljuk Turks gained power and territory.
1773. These incursions prompted the emperor of Byzantium, Alexius I Comnenus to send a delegation to Piacenza, Italy, asking Pope Urban II in March 1095 for help against the Turks.
1774. Instead of helping the Byzantines directly, On November 27, 1095, in Clermont, France, Pope Urban II of the Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire called for a crusade by attacking the city of Aelia Capitolina.
1775. August 15, 1096, was the official start date for the crusade.
1776. The Byzantine emperor Alexius I refused leadership of the Crusade and did not take an active role.
1777. The Crusaders first gathered in Constantinople in fall 1096.
1778. On their progress to Aelia Capitolina, the Crusaders (or a faction of them) also seized Edessa (which became a settlement of the Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire), and Antioch.
1779. After Antioch, the Crusaders waited out the summer heat.
1780. Eventually, the rank and file soldiers forced the crusade to continue.
1781. After unsuccessfully besieging `Arqah for three months, the Crusaders continued to Aelia Capitolina which they seized on July 15, 1099.
1782. The Semtic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire's armies defended their conquest in August 1099 by defeating an Egyptian relief army.
1783. Pope Urban II died on July 29, 1099, without hearing the news.
1784. Encouraged by the success (and in some cases threatened with excommunication for non-participation or desertion), more armies left for Aelia Capitolina in 1100-1101; these troops were defeated in Asia Minor.
1785. During subsequent decades fighting (but not crusading) continued in the area.
1786. The Byzantines were unhappy about the Franks (Germanic Holy Roman Empire) not returning land that had once belonged to Byzantium; the Franks (Germanic Holy Roman Empire) were unhappy about the lack of support from the Byzantines during the crusade--and the subsequent attempts by the Byzantines to retake territory (as in 1099, 1100, 1104, 1137, 1142, and 1158-9).
1787. Bohemund, leader of the First Crusade , in fact, organized a crusade against Byzantium that was defeated at Durazzo.
1788. The Crusaders eventually captured Constantinople in 1203 and put Alexius IV on the throne.
1789. In late January 1204, Murzuphlus soon seized the throne and named himself Alexius V; he subsequently ordered the crusaders to leave.
1790. The Crusaders responded by retaking Constantinople, this time plundering it as well.
1791. After the Fourth Crusade, members of the Palaiologos/Kopsidas family fled to the neighbouring Empire of Nicaea, where Michael VIII Palaiologos became co-emperor in 1259, recaptured Constantinople from the Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire and was crowned sole emperor of the Byzantine Empire in 1261.
1792. The Palaiologos/Kopsidas family ended the Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire's conquest in Constantinople.
1793. The fighting, however, further weakened the Byzantine Empire, and in 1453, the Ottoman Turks took over the region, capturing Constantinople on May 29, 1453.
1794. My descendants ruled the Byzantine/Roman Empire until the Fall of Constantinople at the hands of the Ottoman Turks becoming the longest-lived dynasty in Byzantine history.
1795. The Germanic Holy Roman Empire and the Semites took control of Aelia Capitolina.
1796. The Crusaders massacred most of the Muslim inhabitants.
1797. The Crusaders were Christians from Western Europe, tricked by the Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire into fighting their war against the Muslims and the Byzantines to capture land for the Semites in Aelia Capitolina.
1798. The Muslims solidly defended Aelia Capitolina, but after a period of siege, the city was emptied of people; later the Germanic Holy Roman Empire (cabal) along with the Semites created the false Kingdom of Jerusalem in the middle east.
1799. The Jerusalem in Ithaca/Lefkada predates the false Jerusalem that is located in the middle east, in the false state of Israel.
1800. The false state of Israel was deceptively created on 14 May 1948 in the middle east.
1801. The deception is evident with the Romanesque Church (ekklesiasterion) of Santa Maria Maggiore at Tuscania.
1802. Santa Maria Maggiore has a recessed entrance flanked by a pair of free-standing stone columns (kops) intended to evoke Boaz and Jachin (Kops and sidas) of the Temple of Solomon.
1803. These symbols Boaz and Jachin are the symbols of the Tuatha Dé Danann, Aos Sí, Kop sídhu/Kopsida, Druids, and not the symbols of the Semites.
1804. The Germanic Holy Roman Empire and Semitic writers of myths had taken over the account of Jesus's ancestry.
1805. Before this time there was no such thing as a Semitic chosen people.
1806. The Gospels with the Semites as Gods chosen people can only be a counterfeit of the true chosen people i.e. the Hellenes/Druids/Kopsidas.
1807. The Torah and Gospels are a counterfeit drama written by the Semites and Popes of the Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire and were inserted into a historical setting.
1808. The setting for Jesus Christ was now in the fake Israel (Middle East) which the Pope's and Semites call the Holy Land.
1809. The ancestry of Jesus Christ was made to be of Semitic origin.
1810. Among following generations, faith in the story grew stubborn and immutable.
1811. They called this counterfeited religion Christianity.
1812. The people were deceived through their ignorance.
1813. In the Gospels, the Popes and Semites gave power unto themselves.
1814. A definition of the word CABAL: noun, a secret political clique or faction. Archaic, A small association for the purpose of intrigue: an intrigue.
1815. This name was given to that ministry in the reign of Charles II, formed by Clifford, Ashley, Buckingham, Arlington, and Lauderdale, who concerted a scheme for the restoration of popery. The initials of these four names form the name “cabal,” hence the appellation.
1816. The setting for the counterfeited Christian religion moved from Jerusalem (Ellada, Ithaca, i.e. Leucadia) to the fake Jerusalem in the Middle East.
1817. The Popes and Semites counterfeited the book that became known as the New Testament.
1818. In subsequent years the co-conspirators counterfeited the Old Testament and Torah.
1819. They called this counterfeit religion Judaism, and out of that came Zionism.
1820. In Judaism and Christianity, the Semites became the Hebrews, Jews and Israelites, “The Chosen People”.
1821. The real Jews i.e. Druids/Hellenes became the gentiles.
1822. In truth, the Semites are not the Chosen People, they are the goyim, and the Irish, Druids, Hellenes, Kopsidas, Aravani are the true Chosen People.
1823. Very few Semites adopted Christianity.
1824. The Semites are now awaiting their messiah.
1825. The Semitic Messiah is not the real savior of mankind but merely an imposter, a creation of the Semites in order to fool all of mankind.
1826. The name of the false Semitic Messiah is "Yeshua."
1827. The true "Yeshua" is not a Semite.
1828. The Christian and Semitic bibles are both Janus-faced.
1829. These two Bibles, the new and old testaments, where there are many different version dating to various time periods are merely an exoteric recreation of an older esoteric wisdom.
1830. The partition of the Ottoman Empire between the Russian and Habsburg Empires followed by the restoration of the Byzantine Empire centered in Constantinople was known as the Greek Plan (Μεγάλη Ιδέα-Megali Idea- "Great Idea").
1831. For this plan to succeed the Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire would need to agree to it.
1832. In May 1780, Catherine the Great arranged a secret meeting with the Germanic Holy Roman Emperor Joseph II in Mogilyov.
1833. In a series of letters from September 1781, Catherine the Great and Joseph II discussed their plans to partition the Ottoman Empire and restore the Byzantine Empire.
1834. The Austro-Russian alliance was formalised in May 1781.
1835. The Greek Plan was masterminded by Prince Potemkin who gave Greek names to the newly founded towns in New Russia (e.g., Odessa and Kherson).
1836. Byzantine symbolism was highlighted in new churches such as Kherson Cathedral.
1837. All the Cathedrals of the world including Notre Dame and St Paul's are all built on ancient Druidic sites.
1838. Another meeting of the Russian and Austrian monarchs was arranged as part of Catherine' the Great Crimean journey of 1787.
1839. Both countries declared war on the Ottoman Empire later that year.
1840. Joseph II death in 1790, followed by the Treaty of Jassy and the Treaty of Sistova, in which Austria gained little, actually ended the agreement.
1841. The Orlov Revolt (1770) saw a Greek uprising in the Peloponnese at the instigation of Count Orlov, commander of the Russian Naval Forces of the Russo-Turkish War.
1842. Catherine the Great sponsored the Orlov Revolt in the Morea during the Russo-Turkish War of 1768–1774.
1843. Catherine the Great conceived that one of her grandsons, appropriately named Constantine, would become the first emperor of the restored Byzantium.
1844. Another important consideration was Russia's goal of free access to the Mediterranean Sea through the Bosphorus, which the Ottomans controlled.
1845. The revolt, however, failed to effectively spread in the rest of Greece and was soon crushed by the Ottomans.
1846. In 1814, a secret organisation called the Filiki Eteria was founded.
1847. Filiki Eteria or Society of Friends was a secret 19th-century organization whose purpose was to overthrow the Ottoman rule of Greece.
1848. Three Greeks came together in 1814 in Odessa to decide the constitution for a secret organization in Freemasonic fashion.
1849. The three founders were Nikolaos Skoufas from the Arta province, Emmanuil Xanthos from Patmos and Athanasios Tsakalov from Ioannina.
1850. Skoufas met with Konstantinos Rados, who was initiated into Carbonarism.
1851. Xanthos was initiated into a Freemasonic Lodge at Lefkada ("Society of Free Builders of Saint Mavra"), while Tsakalov was a founding member of the Hellenoglosso Xenodocheio (Greek: Ελληνόγλωσσο Ξενοδοχείο, meaning Greek-speaking Hotel) an earlier but unsuccessful society for the liberation of Greece.
1852. Filiki Eteria was strongly influenced by Carbonarism and Freemasonry.
1853. The team of leaders was called the "Invisible Authority" (Αόρατος Αρχή).
1854. The organisational structure was pyramid-like with the "Invisible Authority" coordinating from the top.
1855. No one knew or had the right to ask who created the organisation.
1856. Commands were unquestionably carried out, and members did not have the right to make decisions.
1857. The "Invisible Authority" who created the Filiki Eteria organisation was the Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire.
1858. The Filiki Eteria initiated the Greek War of Independence in the spring of 1821.
1859. Great Britain, the Russian Empire, the Kingdom of France, and several other European powers decided to intervene in the conflict.
1860. In October 1828, the Greeks formed a new government under Kapodistrias.
1861. The final major engagement of the Revolutionary War was the Battle of Petra, which occurred north of Attica on the 12th of September 1829.
1862. Greek forces under Demetrius Ypsilantis advanced against the Turks and defeated them.
1863. The Turks surrendered all lands from Livadeia to the Spercheios River in exchange for safe passage out of Central Greece.
1864. As George Finlay stresses:
1865. In September 1828, the Conference of Poros opened.
1866. The Conference of Poros was to discuss where the borders of Greece should be.
1867. On 21 December 1828, the ambassadors of Britain, Russia, and France met on the island of Poros and prepared a protocol, which provided for the creation of a state under the jurisdiction of the Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire that was to be ruled by a monarch.
1868. The proposed borderline ran from Arta to Volos.
1869. The new Greek state would include only the islands of the Cyclades, the Sporades, and Samos.
1870. The name Greece (Ellada) was chosen as the official title of the newly formed state, and the people would be called Greeks or Hellenes named after the ancient region of Epirus.
1871. Based on the Protocol of Poros, the London Conference agreed on the memorandum of 22 March 1829, which accepted most of the ambassadors' proposals, but drew the borders farther south than the initial proposal, and did not include Samos and Crete in the new state.
1872. Britain and France limited the influence of Russia on the new state.
1873. Russia disliked the idea, but could not reject it, and, consequently, the three powers finally agreed.
1874. By one of the protocols, the Greek throne was initially offered to Leopold, Prince of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha and the future King of Belgium.
1875. Prince Leopold refused the Greek throne.
1876. Negotiations temporarily stalled after Kapodistrias was assassinated in 1831 in Nafplion.
1877. The withdrawal of Leopold as a candidate for the throne of Greece and the July Revolution in France further delayed the final settlement of the new kingdom's borders.
1878. Lord Palmerston, who took over as British Foreign Secretary, agreed to the Arta–Volos borderline.
1879. However, the secret note on Crete, which the Bavarian plenipotentiary communicated to Britain, France and Russia, bore no fruit.
1880. In May 1832, Palmerston convened the London Conference.
1881. The Semtic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire offered the throne to the Bavarian prince, Otto of Wittelsbach; meanwhile, the Fifth National Assembly at Nafplion passed the Constitution of 1832 (which would come to be known as the "Hegemonic Constitution").
1882. Josef Ludwig von Armansperg was regent from 6 February 1833 to 1 June 1835.
1883. King Otto formed a majority and the regents where removed leaving the Germanic Holy Roman King to rule Greece as an absolute monarch.
1884. As co-guarantors of the monarchy, the Great Powers (Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire) also agreed to guarantee a loan of 60 million francs plus interest and compounding interest, to the new king of Greece.
1885. Under the Protocol signed on May 7, 1832, Greece was defined as a "monarchical state, independent of the Ottoman state but not independent of the Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire..
1886. However, the Greek people were to pay an indemnity to the Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire.
1887. The Germanic Holy Roman Empire colluding with the Semitic central bankers are running a protection racket.
1888. Their protection racket is a scheme whereby the Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire causes conflicts between stronger and weaker states, then provides protection to the more fragile state, with the intention of annexing the more vulnerable state under Papal hegemony, and Semitic predatory money lending practices.
1889. The protocol outlined the way in which the Regency was to be managed until Otto reached his majority, while also concluding the second Greek loan from the Bank of England for a sum of £2.4 million, with interest and compounding interest.
1890. The Bank of England is the British government's banker and debt-manager.
1891. Alfred de Rothschild (1842–1918), became a director of the Bank of England, a post he held for 20 years.
1892. On 21 July 1832, British Ambassador to the Ottomans Sir Stratford Canning and the other representatives of the Great Powers (Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire) signed the Treaty of Constantinople, which set the boundaries of the new Greek Kingdom at the Arta–Volos line.
1893. The borders of the kingdom were reiterated in the London Protocol of August 30, 1832, also signed by the Great Powers (Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire), which ratified the terms of the Constantinople arrangement.
1894. It was never the Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire's intention to restore the Byzantine Empire with its capital centered in Constantinople.
1895. Once again the Byzantine Empire was not realized, in its stead, Greece was annexed into the Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire.
1896. The Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire's plan was to annex Greece.
1897. It appears that the "Great Idea" was a cunning plan designed to motivate the Greek people into fighting the Ottomans, intended to turn the situation to the advantage of the Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire and the disadvantage of the Greek people.
1898. Without realising it the Greeks were fighting on behalf of the Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire.
1899. Theodoros Kolokotronis and the Hellenic people were deceived and betrayed by the Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire.
1900. On 3 September 1843, the Infantry, led by Colonel Dimitrios Kallergis and the Revolutionary captain Ioannis Makriyannis, assembled in the square in front of the palace in Athens.
1901. Eventually joined by much of the population of the small capital, the rebellion refused to disperse until the king agreed to grant a constitution.
1902. King Otto indeed granted the people a constitution.
1903. The Greek Constitution of 1844 defined Greece as a constitutional monarchy.
1904. In the modern history of Greece, starting from the 1844 Constitution, the Constitutions of 1975/1986/2001 is the last in a series of democratically adopted Constitutions, with the exception of the Constitutions of 1968 and 1973 imposed by a dictatorship.
1905. In the Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire's Greek Constitution, civil servants are the executors of the will of the State owing allegiance to the Constitution i.e. the Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire.
1906. A "will" refers to a Testator's Intent in a trust.
1907. The State in the Greek Constitution refers to the Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire
1908. Civil servants are persons or institutions democratically appointed by the citizens (trustees) to carry out the “will” of the state (The Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire).
1909. The Greek government is in the role of fiduciary and executor.
1910. Fiduciary, involving trust, especially with regard to the relationship between a trustee and a beneficiary.
1911. A grantor is a person or institution that makes a grant or conveyance.
1912. Conveyance is the legal process of transferring property from one owner to another.
1913. Greek citizens are the trustees of a trust created by the Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire.
1914. Trustee (or the holding of a trusteeship) is a legal term which, in its broadest sense, can refer to any person who holds property, authority, or a position of trust or responsibility for the benefit of another.
1915. Semitic controlled central bankers are the beneficiaries of the trust
1916. A beneficiary is a person who derives advantage from something, especially a trust i.e. interest and compounding interest, that is money paid regularly at a particular rate for the use of money lent, or for delaying the repayment of a debt.
1917. Compounding Interest is interest upon interest, where accrued interest is added to the principal sum, and the whole treated as a new principle, for the calculation of the interest for the next period.
1918. The National Bank of Greece was founded in 1841 in Athens, by royal decree "On National Bank recommendation" (Official Gazette, no. 6 of March 30, 1841, p. 59), according to which the National Bank is a private limited company based in Athens.
1919. At its founding, the major shareholder of the National Bank was the state (represented by King Otto) with 1,000 shares out of 3,402.
1920. The other main shareholders were Nicholas Zosimas with 500 shares, Jean-Gabriel Eynard with 300 shares, King Louis of Bavaria (King Otto' father) with 200 shares, Konstantinos Vranis with 150 shares, Adolf Graf with 146 shares and Theodoros Rallis with 100 shares. Rothschild Frères Paris bought 50 shares, and Jean-Gabriel Eynard bought another 50 shares in their name to boost the prestige of the new bank.
1921. The Rothschild banking family of France is a Semitic banking dynasty founded in 1812 in Paris by James Mayer de Rothschild (1792–1868).
1922. In 1822, the five Rothschild brothers at the head of the family's banks in various parts of Europe were each granted the title of baron or Freiherr by Austria's Francis I, of the Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Emperor.
1923. As such, some members of the family used "de" or "von" Rothschild to acknowledge the grant of nobility.
1925. On his death, the title went to his nephew Nathan Mayer Rothschild II who was subsequently elevated to the House of Lords and created Baron Rothschild in 1885 with which title the baronetcy remains merged.
1926. It is believed that in 1850 Lionel de Rothschild (1808–1879) became the first practicing Semitic member of the British Parliament.
1927. The National Bank of Greece (i.e. one of the national banks of the Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire) had the sole right of note issue, until 1928 when the newly established Bank of Greece ((i.e. another one of the national banks of the Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire) took over as the country's central bank.
1928. The Banknote Printing Works of the Bank of Greece (IETA) was set up by a decision of the Bank's General Council dated 7 June 1938, and its original purpose was to print banknotes (paper bills) for the Bank of of the Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire, as well as government securities.
1929. Government securities is another term for government paper.
1930. Government paper are bonds or other promissory certificates issued by the government.
1931. Under the current arrangement, citizens are the legal property of the Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire.
1932. Citizens back the bonds, hence the word bondage, that is the state of being a slave.
1933. The IETA building complex was completed in 1941, and the first printing machinery was bought and installed there that same year.
1934. Operations effectively started after the end of World War II, with the production of the 1947 1,000 drachma banknote (Series IV) and of cheques and other securities for the Bank and the Greek government.
1935. The Greek government and all governments (executors/fiduciaries) borrow money at interest and compounding interest from the Semitic central bankers within the Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire.
1936. The forfeiture of one's inherent natural liberties, i.e., the selling of one's soul is what creates the money, and the citizenry is what backs the money.
1937. Vatican gold could be considered a measure or the storage of all citizens souls.
1938. The National Bank of Greece is a member of The Inter-Alpha Group of Banks created in 1971 by six banks in the European group.
1939. It appears that the Inter-Alpha Group is a Semitic banking syndicate.
1940. Semitic central bankers are the beneficiaries of the interest and compounding interest imposed on money that is temporarily loaned on condition that the amount borrowed be returned, with an interest fee.
1941. The interest nor the compounding interest is never created and therefore does not exist in physical form.
1942. Interest and compounding interest is a predatory lending practice deployed by the Semites and the Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire.
1943. INTEREST - Property. The most general term that can be employed to denote a property in lands or chattels. In its application to lands or things real, it is frequently used in connection with the terms "estate," "right," and "title," and according to Lord Coke, it properly includes them all.
1944. More particularly interest means the right to have the advantage accruing from anything; any right in the nature of property, but less than title; a partial or undivided right; a title to a share.
1945. The Semites are in cahoots with the Popes of the Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman empire.
1946. Without realizing it, the Greek people are betraying their country when they vote for members of parliament who swear an oath to the Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire's constitution, i.e. the Constitution of Greece.
1947. A contract exists between the Greek people and Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire.
1948. The Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire cannot tax Greek citizens without their consent, with the implication that consent can only be legitimately given by a body properly summoned for the purpose, in other words, a boule (parliament).
1949. According to Canon law of the Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire, the control of all property of the Roman Church-State belongs to the pope, its supreme emperor. Page 10 Thomas J. Reese, S.J. Inside the Vatican: The Politics and Organization of the Catholic Church. Harvard University Press. 1996.
1950. Unam Sanctam: His Holiness Pope Boniface VIII November 18, 1302
1951. King Otto was removed from the Greek throne in 1863.
1952. Replacing Otto in 1863 was the Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Emprie's Prince William of Denmark as King George I of the Hellenes.
1953. Prince William of Denmark was of house of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg.
1954. Constantine II of the Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Emprie was the last King of the House of Glücksburg, reigning in Greece from 1964 until the abolition of the Greek monarchy in 1973.
1955. The Greek military junta of 1967–74, commonly known as the Regime of the Colonels was a series of right-wing military juntas that ruled Greece following the 1967 Greek coup d'état led by a group of colonels on 21 April 1967.
1956. The dictatorship ended on 24 July 1974 establishing the Third Hellenic Republic.
1957. Today the Hellenic Republic and the Greek people remain under the Pope, as the Emperor of the Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire from 1832.
1958. Palaiologos was the name of my Byzantine/Hellenic/Druid family, which produced the last ruling dynasty of the Byzantine Empire from 1259 to 1453 CE.
1959. Nikephoros Palaiologos was a member of the Palaiologos/Kopsidas family.
1960. Nikephoros Palaiologos was a Byzantine general and died on the 18th of October 1081 CE.
1961. The Palaiologos/Kopsidas family assisted Constantine the Great with the founding of the Byzantine Empire.
1962. Nikephoros Palaiologos had two sons, George and Nicholas.
1963. George Palaiologos also became a general and was one of the chief supporters of Emperor Alexios I Komnenos (r. 1081–1118).
1964. The Palaiologan dynasty included:
1965. Palaiologan Dynasty (claimants in exile)
1966. Constantine XI married twice.
1967. Constantine XI first married Theodora Tocco, niece of Carlo I Tocco of Epirus on 1 July 1428.
1968. Theodora Tocco was a daughter of Leonardo II Tocco, Lord of Zante.
1969. Theodora Tocco' father was a younger brother of Carlo I Tocco, Count of Cephalonia and Lefkas (Lefkada).
1970. Carlo I would serve Ruler of Epirus from 1411 to 1429.
1971. Constantine XI second marriage was on 27 July 1441 to Caterina Gattilusio, daughter of Dorino of Lesbos,
1972. Thomas Palaiologos was the youngest surviving son of the Byzantine Emperor Manuel II Palaiologos and his wife, Helena Dragaš.
1973. Thomas Palaiologos was the legitimate claimant to the Byzantine throne after the death of his brother the last reigning Byzantine Emperor, Constantine XI Palaiologos.
1974. Thomas Palaiologos maternal grandfather was Constantine Dragaš.
1975. His brothers included the Byzantine emperors John VIII Palaiologos and Constantine XI Palaiologos, as well as Theodore II Palaiologos and Demetrios Palaiologos, Despots of the Morea, and Andronikos Palaiologos, Despot of Thessalonica.
1976. Catherine Zaccaria married Thomas Palaiologos in January 1430 at Mystras.
1977. An etymology of the word Zaccaria also Za-caria/Za-karya:
1978. Catherine Palaiologina/Zaccaria remained in the Morea (Peloponnese peninsula in southern Greece) as Thomas' consort (basilissa/Queen) until the Ottoman conquest in 1460, after which she fled to the Venetian-held island of Corfu.
1979. There Catherine Palaiologina died on 26 August 1462, being buried in the Monastery of Jason and Sosipatros.
1980. Helena Palaiologina was a Byzantine princess and was born in the Despotate of Mystras in 1431, the eldest daughter and child of Thomas Palaiologos, Despot of the Morea and Catherine Zaccaria (Zac-caria/Zac-karya) of Achaea.
1981. Helena Palaiologina maternal grandparents were Centurione II Zaccaria and Creusa Tocco.
1982. Helena Palaiologina had two younger brothers, Andreas Palaiologos and Manuel Palaiologos, and a sister, Zoe, who would become the wife of Ivan III of Russia.
1983. In December 1446 Helena Palaiologina married Lazar Branković, son of Lord Đurađ Branković who was the Serbian Despot from 1427 to 1456 and a Baron of the Kingdom of Hungary.
1984. Helena Palaiologina and Lazar Branković had three surviving daughters, Jelena Branković, Jerina Branković and Milica Branković.
1985. Milica Branković was the first wife of Leonardo III Tocco, whom she married on 1 May 1463.
1986. Milica Branković and Leonardo III Tocco had a son, Carlo III Tocco who succeeded his father Carlo II Tocco as titular ruler of Epirus (Arta) and Zakynthos.
1987. Carlo II Tocco was the count of Cephalonia and Zakynthos, Duke of Lefkas (Lefkada), and ruler of Epirus) and Ramondina of Ventimiglia.
1988. On October 1448, on his father's death, Leonardo III Tocco succeeded as a minor to all his titles and possessions.
1989. After Smederevo had fallen to the Ottoman Turks on 20 June 1459, Helena Palaiologina fled Serbia for the family's ancestral home, the Hellenic island of Lefkas (Lefkada).
1990. Helena Palaiologina took up residence at the monastery of Panagia Hodeghetria on the Island of Lefkas.
1991. Helena Palaiologina gave up the ghost on 7 November 1473 (aged 42) and was buried at the monastery of Panagia Hodeghetria, Lefkada.
1992. Grēgorios Aravanis brother to my Great grandfather Spiros Aravanis, also took up residence at the monastery of Panagia Hodeghetria in the nineteenth century.
1993. My Great grandfather Spiros Aravanis had eight brothers and one sister who were known as Savva.
1994. My Great, Great, Great grandfather Spiradas Aravanis had three sons, Gregorios Aravanis, Savva Aravanis and Chrysostomos.
1995. Gregorios Aravanis (1786 – 1886) was the interim President of the Holy Synod of Greece, Dean of the Holy Monastery Genesis of Timios Prodromos in Livadi, Karya,.
1996. Gregorios Aravanis was also the Metropolitan (Μητροπολίτης) of Lefkada and Agia Mavra (Santa Maura Lefkada) from 1851 to 1886..
1997. Gregorios Aravanis gave up the ghost on the 4 of June 1886 in Lefkada aged 100 years old.
1998. A photo of Gregorios Aravanis can be seen in the monastery of Fanermomene (Temple of Artemis-Isis-Isidas) Lefkada.
1999. The Ionian Islands are a group of islands in Greece, traditionally called the Heptanese, i.e. "the Seven Islands."
2000. From 1204, the Republic of Venice controlled Corfu, and slowly all the Ionian islands fell under Venetian rule.
2001. In 1797 Napoléon Bonaparte conquered Venice, and by the Treaty of Campo Formio, the Islanders found themselves under French rule.
2002. In 1809, the British defeated the French fleet in Zakynthos (October 2, 1809) captured Kefallonia, Kythera, and Zakynthos, and took Lefkada in 1810.
2003. The islanders began to resent foreign rule.
2004. The Islanders and the wider Greek people did not realize that mainland Greece was under the jurisdiction of the Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire since 1832.
2005. On May 2, 1864, the British departed, and the islands became three provinces of the Kingdom of Greece i.e. the Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire.
2006. The Islanders and the wider Greek peoples were deceived once more as the Ionion Islanders remained a part of the Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire.
2007. Grigorios Aravanis Archbishop of Lefkada and Agia Mavra worked for the Union of the Ionian Islands with mainland Greece.
2008. On May 2, 1864, the British departed, and the islands became three provinces of the Kingdom of Greece under the Semitic-German Holy Roman Empire.
2009. In fact, my Great, Great, Uncle Grigorios Aravanis as an ecclesiastical but also a national leader, received the island of Lefkada (Ithaca) from the English on 21 May 1864.
2010. Prince Philip using the titles Prince Philippos of Greece and Denmark was born in Corfu in 1921 and become Britain's Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh by marrying Queen Elizabeth the II.
2011. The Ionian islands including Lefkada was annexed into the Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire.
2012. On the 24th September 2014, the Semitic-German Holy Roman Empire's European Union celebrated the 150th Anniversary of the annexing of the Ionian Islands with the Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire by issuing a 2 euros coin.
2013. Greece 2 euros 2014 - Union of the Ionian Islands with Greece (Semitic-German Holy Roman Empire)
2014. The 2 euro coin depicts a 'Seven Point Star' symbolizing the "Ionian Dimension": the 'Group of Seven Islands' in the Ionian Sea bore and inspired outstanding representatives in the fields of Art, influential musicians, poets, painters, and politicians.
2015. Clockwise from top, the visuals symbolize the following islands:
2016. Corfu's emblem is the "apēdalos naus" (ship without steering gear), as 'Great Nautical Powers' was attributed to the Isle and its sailors were well known for their nautical abilities and skills since ancient times.
2017. Zakynthos is represented by the sacrificial tripod of Apollo.
2018. Ithaca (Same): Odysseus is depicted with the ancient hat Pileus.
2019. Paxi's emblem is a trident: according to a mythological tale, it was created when Poseidon hit the island of Corfu with his trident, splitting it in two.
2020. Kythira, the island of celestial Aphrodite, is symbolized by her 'emergence from the sea'.
2021. Lefkada (Ithaca) is represented by the 'Apollonian harp.'
2022. Cephalonia's emblem is its hero Cephalus, depicted with his hound and spear.
2023. The coin’s outer ring depicts the 12 stars of the European flag, i.e. as part of the Semitic-German Holy Roman Empire.
2024. It was in the monastery of Panagia Hodeghetria where my great uncle Grēgorios Aravanis' son, Socrates Aravanis was born.
2025. Helena Palaiologina had a first cousin also named Helena Palaiologina who became the Queen consort of Cyprus and Armenia, titular Queen consort of Jerusalem, and Princess of Antioch through her marriage to King John II of Cyprus and Armenia.
2026. The monastery of Panagia Hodeghetria is the oldest Christian monument preserved on the Island of Lefkada.
2027. The monastery is located in the village of Apolpena, inside an olive grove (copse).
2028. Hodegetria is also the name of both an icon and a very early Byzantium Monastery.
2029. The daughter of Emperor Arcadius, Saint Pulcheria (399-453) specially built the Hodegetria monastery to contain the Hodegetria icon.
2030. A long tradition associated with the Hodegetria icon existed at least as early as the 4th century CE.
2031. The Empress Pulcheria installed the Hodegetria icon in the Theotokos ton Hodegon (sanctuary) on a terrace overlooking the sea in the area of the Great Palace which was in the eastern part of Constantinople.
2032. The sanctuary was alongside a sacred font.
2033. Theotokos (Greek Θεοτόκος Greek pronunciation: [θeoˈtokos]) is a title of Mary, mother of Jesus, used especially in Eastern Christianity. The usual Latin translations, Dei Genetrix or Deipara (approximately "parent (fem.) of God"), are translated as "Mother of God" or "God-bearer".
2034. The etymology of the word Theotokos, English, Koine Greek (3rd or 4th century) Θεοτόκος (Theotókos), from Ancient Greek Θεός (Theós) God, and τόκος (tókos) parturition, childbirth. Proper noun, Theotokos, 1. The Blessed Virgin Mary (used especially in Eastern Christianity).
2035. The etymology of the word Theotokos, Theo-to-kos
2037. Panagia (Greek: Παναγία, fem. of panágios, pan- + hágios, the All-Holy; pronounced Greek pronunciation: [panaˈʝia] in Medieval and Modern Greek, also transliterated Panayia or Panaghia, is one of the titles of Mary, the mother of Jesus, used especially in Orthodox Christianity.
2038. Pan is the god of the wild, shepherds and flocks, nature of mountain (kop) wilds and rustic music, and companion of the nymphs.
2039. Pan is associated with a mother goddess Rhea and Cybele (Isis-Isidas).
2040. The etymology of the word Panagia, Pa-na-gia
2041. The capital letter P in the Greek language is R.
2042. In antiquity the word prognatus as written on the Sarcophagus of Lucius Cornelius Scipio Barbatus (280 BC) shows the full development of the Latin R by that time; the letter P at the same time still retains its archaic shape distinguishing it from Greek or Old Italic rho. The shape of the letter P is the same as the Greek R i.e. P (R)
2043. The Semitic letter R appears to have been inspired by an Egyptian hieroglyph for tp, "head". It was used for /r/ by Semites because in their language, the word for "head" was rêš (also the name of the letter). It developed into Greek 'Ρ' ῥῶ (rhô) and Latin R.
2044. R means head and head means Kop.
2045. Rho (/ˈroʊ/; uppercase Ρ, lowercase ρ or ϱ; Greek: ῥῶ) is the 17th letter of the Greek alphabet. It is derived from Phoenician letter res Phoenician res.svg. Its uppercase form is not to be confused with the Latin letter P, although both types use the same glyph: P.
2046. The word Pa in Greek means (Ra) spelled Pa in Greek).
2047. Ra (Greek, Pa) is the Egyptian sun, God.
2048. In the word Pa-na-gia, we find Ra-na-gia. Also Kop-na-gia,
2049. The Egyptian sun god is also spelled Re.
2050. The etymology of the word 'a' in the word p-a-na-gia.
2051. An etymology of the word na in the word Pa-na-gia.
2052. Nun is the oldest of the ancient Egyptian gods and father of Ra, the sun god.
2053. Nun’s name means “primeval waters,” and he represented the waters of chaos out of which Re-Atum began creation.
2054. In Ancient Egyptian creation accounts the original mound (kop) of land comes forth from the waters of the Nun, nothingness, void.
2055. The Nun is the source of all that appears in a differentiated world, encompassing all aspects of divine and earthly existence.
2056. An etymology of the word gia in the word Pa-na-gia. gia, Italian, From Latin iam (“already, now”), from Proto-Indo-European *yē (“already”). Cognate with Gothic (ja), (ja, jai, “yes”), Old High German ja, jā (“yes”), Old English ġēa (“yes”).
2057. An etymology of the word già in the word Pa-na-gia.
2058. An etymology of the word già, Vietnamese, Noun, già, 1. elder, old person 2. king.
2059. khonus i.e Yah (gia) represented the moon and so did Isis (Isidas)
2060. Pa-na gia means Kop-sidas.
2061. A Hodegetria literally: "She who shows the Way" or Virgin Hodegetria, is an iconographic depiction of the Theotokos (Virgin Mary/Virgin Isis) holding the Child Jesus (Horus) on her 'side' while pointing to Him as the source of salvation for humankind.
2062. The etymology of the word Hodegetria.
2063. Hodegetria in Greek is Ὁδηγήτρια i.e., Odegetria.
2064. The etymology of the word Odegetria, Od-eg-e-tria also Od-ege-tria.
2065. Odegetria means kop-sidas - Holy Trinity - 3 of September (Virgo) 1963.
2066. Theotokos is a title of Mary, mother of Jesus, used especially in Eastern Christianity.
2067. Theotokos is an adjectival compound of two Greek words Θεός "God" and τόκος "childbirth, parturition; offspring.
2068. The Hodegetria icon was double-sided with a crucifixion on the other 'side.'
2069. On every "Tuesday/Mars/Horus" the icon was publicly displayed and was one of the great sights of Constantinople.
2070. The Hodegetria Icon was moved to the monastery of the Pantocrator, the base of the Venetian see, from 1204 to 1261, during the period of Frankish rule.
2071. There are some accounts of the weekly display, the most detailed by Spaniards
2072. The Hodegetria icon also had a military connection.
2073. The Hodegetria was one of the Icons carried by the Byzantine Armies into war, and it was this Icon that the Emperor himself saluted when celebrating a military victory.
2074. The parade route went from the Golden Gate to the Hagia Sophia church, and the Hodegetria icon was carried next to the Emperor and the winning General.
2075. Unfortunately, neither the church or monastery remain today, and the public no longer has access to the icon.
2076. Only the Foundation of the sacred font, which is on two levels and fronted by a semi-circular colonnade is visible, although recent excavations have revealed more of the monastery complex.
2077. The last mention of the Icon was in 1453 when the Last Emperor of Byzantine, Constantine XI Paleologos carried it into war against the Ottoman Turks.
2078. The capital of the Eastern Roman Empire, Constantinople was conquered by the Ottoman Army, under the command of Ottoman Sultan Mehmed IIon 29th May 1453
2079. When the Ottoman Turks took Constantinople, they destroyed many of the Churches, Monasteries, and Holy Relics.
2080. The monastery of Panagia Hodeghetria was rebuilt in Lefkada around the time of the Last Emperor Constantine XI Paleologos death.
2081. In 1479, the Ottomans conquered Lefkada.
2082. The Palaiologos family fled into the safety of the Lefkadian mountains.
2083. The Palaiologos family assumed their ancient name Kop-sidas (Kopsidas) to avoid Ottoman capture.
2084. The Venetians briefly held Lefkada between 1500 and 1503, during the Ottoman-Venetian War, after which it was returned to Ottoman rule by a peace treaty.
2085. Ottoman rule was interrupted by Venice in 1684, with the Ottomans surrendering it after a 16-day siege, and was thus again part of the Ionian Islands under Venetian rule i.e. Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire.
2086. The Palaiologos, i.e., Kopsidas family founded and permanently settled in a village they named Karya.
2087. Karya is located on the slopes of Pyrgos at 500 m above sea level on the island lefkada.
2088. The village of Karya/Karia was named after Catherine Zac-caria family.
2089. High in the Lefkadian mountains, the Kopsidas i.e. Paliaiologos family founded the church Agios Konstantinos located just outside the village of Karya during the fifteenth century and named in honor of Constantine XI Palaiologos.
2090. Constantine XI Palaiologos is known in Greek folklore as the "Marble Emperor" i.e. a king in the mountain (kop), king under the mountain (kop), or sleeping hero.
2091. The church grounds of Agios Konstantinos is where some of my ancestors i.e. Kopsidas/Paliologos buried family members.
2092. Today oak (kop) trees naturally grow out from under and around the church.
2093. Red Rocks (philosopher's stone) were used to build the church.
2094. The elixir of life, also known as the elixir of immortality and sometimes equated with the philosopher's stone, is a potion that they say grants the drinker eternal life and eternal youth.
2095. This elixir was also said to be able to create life.
2096. Descriptions of the Philosopher's Stone came in two varieties: white (for the purpose of making silver), and red (for the purpose of making gold), the white stone being a less matured version of the red stone.
2097. The philosopher's stone was the central symbol of the mystical terminology of alchemy, symbolizing perfection at its finest, enlightenment, and heavenly bliss.
2098. It's believed that the red stone is the very same with the first matter of all things.
2099. The first man acquired the knowledge of the stone directly from God.
2100. The equivalent of the philosopher's stone in Buddhism and Hinduism is the Cintamani.
2101. Cintamani is also referred to as Paras/Parasmani (P-arasmani-P-aravani).
2102. This church Agios Konstantinos is still in possession of the Kopsidas family today.
2103. Today there are descendants of the Kopsidas/Palaiologos family living in the village Karya and Lefkada.
2104. Palaio-logos is another word for Kopsidas-logos.
2105. Etymology 1. of the word Palaiologos/Palaio-logos.
2106. Palaio means ancient (Isis/Isidas) and logos in theology is defined as, the Word of God or principle of divine reason and creative order, identified in the Gospel of John with the second person of the Trinity incarnate in Jesus Christ.
2107. The word logos, Greek, Logos, ‘word, reason.'
2108. Etymology 2. of the word Palaio in the word Palaio-logos.
2109. There are several parts to the word Palaio, Pa-la-io.
2110 The Palaio-logos and Kop-sidas families are one and the same.
2111. Kopsidas is The Word of God.
2112. Balor (Khonsu) was king of the Fomorians, a group of supernatural beings.
2113. Balor is often described as a giant with a large eye in his forehead that wreaks destruction when opened.
2114. An etymology of the word Balor, Ba-lor and Bar-lore.
2115. The Fomorians are a supernatural race.
2116. The Fomorians are hostile beings who come from the sea.
2117. Later, the Fomorians were portrayed as giants and sea raiders (sea peoples).
2118. The Fomorians are the sea peoples.
2119. The Fomorians are enemies and opponents of the Tuatha Dé Danann, Aos Sí, Kop sídhu/Kopsida, the Druids-Druidas.
2120. The Fomorians are the gods who represent the harmful or destructive powers of nature.
2121. They are personifications of chaos, darkness, death, blight, and drought.
2122. The Tuath Dé, Kopsidas in contrast, are the gods of growth and civilization.
2123. The relationship between the Fomorians and the Tuatha Dé Danann, Aos Sí, Kop sídhu/Kopsida, the Druids-Druidas is complicated because some of their members intermarried and had children making it very difficult to tell them apart.
2124. The characteristics of the Fomorians have the body of a man and the head of a goat.
2125. The characteristics of the chief deities of Mendes is the ram deity Banebdjedet (Ba of the Lord of Djedet), who was the Ba of Osiris (i.e. soul of Dagda 'the good god'), otherwise known as the Tuatha Dé Danann, Aos Sí, Kop sídhu/Kopsida, the Druids-Druidas otherwise known as the “Ram of Kopsidas.”
2126. The Semites have adopted the hostile and monstrous ways of the Fomorians.
2127. The Semites worship "The Goat of Mendes" also known as Baphomet.
2128. The Semites/Hebrews are masquerading as the Fomorians and as the Tuatha Dé Danann, Aos Sí, Kop sídhu/Kopsida, Druids i.e. Jews and Israelites.
2129. The Book of Daniel is a biblical apocalypse, combining a prophecy of history with eschatology.
2130. In the Semitic/Hebrew Bible, The Book of Daniel is found in the Ketuvim (writings), while in Christian Bibles it is grouped with the Major Prophets.
2131. The Book of Daniel Chapter 8 describes a vision where Daniel sees a ram (Media and Persia), a goat (Greece), four other kings, and then, in the last days, a fierce king who will destroy the holy people—This king will be broken when he stands up against the Prince of Princes.
2132. The problem here is that God did not give a revelation to a Semite named Daniel, the Semites are not of Israel, and the Semites are not the holy people.
2133. Furthermore, the ram having two horns are not the kings of Media and Persia, and the Goat is not Greece (Ellada).
2134. The rough goat mentioned in verse 21 in the Book of Daniel Chapter 8 is not the king of Grecia (Greece).
2135. The king of Greece then and now is the Ram of Kopsidas, and not the goat.
2136. Here's truth, the Ram is Greece, i.e., Ellada (Elatha), i.e., kopsidas, and the Semites are the followers of the Goat (Balor/Enki).
2137. The Semites have switched it around to fool the people of the world, and fool the people of the world they have.
2138. The holy people are the Druids, i.e. Kopsidas, and Aravani.
2139. Book of Daniel Chapter 8
2140. The veil has been lifted.
2141. The Semitic-German Holy Roman Empire indoctrinates fear into its followers, making people afraid of death, therefore, making people controllable.
2142. The Semitic-German Holy Roman Empire have omitted the teaching and truth about the reincarnation of the eternal soul.
2143. The counterfeit Abrahamic religions teach the uninitiated that a person who commits sin, as defined by the counterfeit Bible, will go to a place called Hell.
2144. According to the counterfeit Abrahamic religions Hell is a place of torment and punishment in the afterlife and must be feared.
2145. The truth is there is no Hell, there is no Devil, there is no Judgement, and there is Nothing to fear.
2146. Christian priests of the Semitic-German Holy Roman Empire act as the intermediaries between the people and God the Son (Jesus) in a Holy Trinity with God the Father (Yah-weh) and God the Spirit.
2147. Christianity is one of an order of priests known to us today as the Abrahamic religions.
2148. In some artistic depictions, the pomegranate is found in the hand of Mary, mother of Jesus.
2149. Counterfeited Judaism has God Yahweh i.e. Tuatha Dé Danann, Aos Sí, Kop sídhu/Kopsida and Fomorians as its central figurehead.
2150. Semitic, Rabbinic priests under the guise of the Israelites, are now controlling the religion and all orders of society including the legal system, predatory banking practices, and politics.
2151. Semites fool the Christians into fighting their wars.
2152. The current war is between the Semites, on the one side is Judaism and the other Islam.
2153. Judaism and Islam are both counterfeits of the Egyptian and Tuatha Dé Danann, Aos Sí, Kop sídhu/Kopsida and Fomorian religions.
2154. The Semites on the side are endeavouring to spread Halakha law around the world while the Semites on the Islamic side are aiming to spread Sharia law.
2155. The Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire, still in existence today portrays itself as a politeia but behaves more like a despotic regime.
2156. The Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire did not end with the advent of Napoleon.
2157. All parliaments including the US Congress are “subject to” the now global Politeia of the Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire through their constitutions.
2158. These constitutions were written by members of the Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire.
2159. Through threat and deceit, the Semites have infiltrated the Politeia and are controlling the Sovereign Inner City of London (financially), and through the Sovereign Vatican City (religiously).
2160. The now global Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire is based on the Spartan politeia.
2161. Just as the Spartan state was ruled by two kings so is the Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire.
2162. The Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire has dual leadership.
2163. One monarch is based in the Inner City of London and the other is in Vatican City.
2164. The British royal family is of German descent.
2165. The City of Columbia (USA) is the Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire' politea's military arm.
2166. The political and economic theories of Karl Marx, himself a Semite, is a weapon that is used against monarchs and other political leaders and was not designed to help the common people.
2167. It was the Semites who instigated the 1917 Russian revolution against the Russian Royal Family.
2168. On the night of July 17, 1918, Semites in Moscow shot Nicholas II, his immediate family, and four servants in the Ipatiev House's cellar.
2169. The cold-blooded execution of the Romanov family sent a clear message to the Royal families of Europe.
2170. It appears that the Semites now intend to move the Politea from Rome and the Inner City of London to the fake city of Jerusalem (Middle East).
2171. The Semites are a warmongering people and a group bent on world domination.
2172. A wrestling contest of Achelous (Green Man/Osiris/Dagda) with Heracles (Osiris/Dagda) was represented on the throne of Amyclae and in the treasury of the Megarians at Olympia.
2173. There was a statue of Achelous (Green Man/Osiris/Dagda) made by Dontas of cedarwood (Kops-cedar/Kops-sida) and gold.
2174. On the left stand of the throne was an Echidna.
2175. The Echidna depicted on the throne of Amyclae is a reference to the Echinades islands (Leucadia/Ithaca), and the half-woman and half-snake descendants of Echidna killed by Heracles (Osiris/Dagda) as one of the twelve labours of Heracles.
2176. Amyclae was founded by Amyclas of Sparta, the son of King Lacedaemon and Queen Sparta.
2177. Heracles (Osiris/Dagda) tore off one of Achelous (Green Man/Osiris/Dagda) horns from his head, and it was transformed it into the cornucopia/cornu-kop-ia.
2178. Cornukopia means a horn on a head (Kop-sidas).
2179. The Dionysus (Osiris/Dagda) Cup (kop), a kylix, depicts Dionysus (Osiris/Dagda) wearing an ivy crown (Kop) and holds a cornukopia in his hand.
2180. Achelous (Osiris/Dagda) was from the earliest times considered to be a great divinity throughout Ellada (Greece) and was invoked in prayers, sacrifices, on taking oaths, and the oracular Zeus (Amun-Ra/Ellada) at Dodona usually added to each oracle he gave, the command to offer sacrifices to Achelous (Osiris/Dagda).
2181. This wide extent of the worship of Achelous also accounts for his being regarded as the representative of sweet water (Isis/Brigid) in general, that is, as the source of all nourishment.
2182. The Holy See (Sancta Sedes) or cathedra or Holy Throne (Osiris-Isis/Dagda-Brigid) is where, in the 8th century, an ancient wooden (kops) chair, a sedes (sidas) was overlaid with ivory plaques depicting the Labors of Heracles (Osiris/Dagda) and was venerated as the episcopal chair of St. Pete (Kopsidas).
2183. The wooden chair is modelled on a Spartan (Dorian/Hellenic) and Byzantine (Byzantium) throne, with framed fragments of acacia (Iusaaset/Danu) wood (kops) (alb-ida) encased in the oak (kops) carcass. (Kops-ida).
2184. On January 17, 1666, the Holy Throne was solemnly set above the altar of Saint Peter's Basilica in Vatican City.
2185. Hera (Isis/Brigid) was the Olympian queen of the gods and the goddess of women and marriage.
2186. Hera was also a goddess of the sky and starry heavens (Hathor/Isis).
2187. In the 5th century BCE Polykleitos, the ancient Greek sculptor of bronze, took ivory and gold and sculpted the seated Argive Hera in her temple.
2188 Hera was usually depicted as a beautiful woman wearing a crown (kop) and holding a royal, lotus (sida)-tipped staff (A-ra-vani) and offered a pomegranate (sida), like a 'royal orb,' in the other hand.
2189. In the 2nd century CE, the traveler Pausanias said, "About the pomegranate (kop-sida)
2190. Hera's (Hathor/Isis/Brigid) Golden Apples grew in the orchard (copse/kops) in the far west (Hebrides/Tiree/ Ethica (Ithaca) where a sacred grove (kops) of trees (sacred kops) bearing golden apples (pomegranateskop-/sidas) grew and grants immortality when eaten.
2191. The Hesperides was the collective name for the nymphs of the evening and golden light of sunset who tended the garden of the Hesperides (Hesper-ides/idas).
2192. The 11th Labor of Hercules (Dagda/Ogma) was to steal the golden apples from the garden.
2193. Hera (Isis-Osiris/Brigid-Dagda) were associated with various trees (kops), plants, and fruits including the willow tree (kops), asterion, lily (sidas), pomegranate (kop-sidas) and wheat.
2194. The Dorians (Kops) who are my ancestors built a sanctuary to Hera (Isis/Brigid) near Mycenaean hero tombs on the hill (kop) called Prosymna.
2195 The Hesperides are the daughters of the Tuatha Dé Danann, Aos Sí,, Kop sídhu/Kopsida, Druids.
2196. The Pleiades are the sisters of Calypso, Hyas, the Hyades, and the Hesperides.
2197. The Pleiades were nymphs in the train of Artemis, and together with the seven Hyades were called the Atlantides (Atlant-idas), Dodonides (Dodon-idas) i.e. Tuatha Dé Danann, Aos Sí,, Kop sídhu/Kopsida, Druids.
2198. In the Orion story, Hera (Isis/Brigid) cast pomegranate-Side/Sida (an ancient city in Antalya) into dim Erebus — "for daring to rival Hera's beauty", which forms a point of connection with the older Osiris/Isis story.
2199. The Titan Orion was represented as "marrying" Side, a name that in Boeotia means "pomegranate", thus consecrating the primal hunter to the Goddess.
2200. In some artistic depictions, the pomegranate is found in the hand of Mary, mother of Jesus.
2201. Since the ancient Egyptians identified the Orion constellation in the sky as Sah, the "soul of Osiris,".
2202. Sopdet is the consort of Sah, the constellation of Orion, near which Sirius appears, and the god Sopdu was said to be their child.
2203. These relationships parallel those of the god Osiris and his family, and Sah was linked with Osiris, Sopdet with Isis, and Sopdu with Horus.
2204. Sopdet was the deification of Sothis, a star considered by almost all Egyptologists to be Sirius.
2205. Sopdet is depicted as a woman with a five-pointed star upon her head (kop) which is the same five-pointed star (Yoonir symbol) of the Serer religion in Senegal and Western Africa and Astarte (Isis/Brigid).
2206. The star Sirius is also know as the Dog Star, and it belongs to the constellation Canis Major.
2207. Hera (Isis/Brigid) wears, not a wreath nor a tiara nor a diadem, but clearly the calyx of the pomegranate (sida) that has become her serrated crown. (kop-sidas).
2208. The Pomegranate has a calyx shaped like a crown.
2209. The crown (kop) shaped calyx sits on top of the pomegrante (sida).
2210. The Pomegranate represents the eternal soul of God/Kop-sidas.
2211. A pomegranate is displayed on coins from the ancient city of Side/Sida, Pamphylia.
2212. The pomegranate (Kop-sida) has been seen as the original "design" for the proper crown (Kop).
2213. The pomegranate is said to have 613 seeds, which corresponds with the 613 mitzvot or commandments of the Torah.
2214. When not in use, the handles of Torah scrolls are sometimes covered with decorative silver globes similar in shape to "pomegranates" (rimmonim).
2215. Some scholars believe the pomegranate (Kop-sida) was the fruit on the tree (kops) in the Garden of Eden.
2216. The Garden of Eden story is a copy of the Egyptian story.
2217. Pomegranates (Kop-sidas) are one of the Seven Species of fruits and grains enumerated in the Senitic counterfeited Bible (Deuteronomy 8:8) as being special products of the Land of Israel, i.e. the land of the Tuatha Dé Danann, Aos Sí,, Kop sídhu/Kopsida.
2218. The pomegranate (Kop-sida) is mentioned in the Bible many times, including this quote from the Songs of Solomon:
2219. Pomegranates (Kop-sidas) also symbolize the mystical experience in the mystical tradition, or kabbalah, with the typical reference being to entering the "garden of pomegranates" or pardes rimonim; this is also the title of a book by the 16th-century mystic Moses ben Jacob Cordovero.
2220. In the earliest incontrovertible appearance of Christ in a mosaic, a 4th-century floor mosaic from Hinton St Mary, Dorset, now in the British Museum, the bust of Christ and the chi rho are flanked by pomegranates (Kop-sidas).
2221. Pomegranates (kopsidas) continue to be a motif often found in Christian religious decoration.
2222. Pomegranates are often woven into the fabric of vestments and liturgical hangings or wrought in metalwork.
2223. Pomegranates (kopsidas) figure in many religious paintings by the likes of Sandro Botticelli and Leonardo da Vinci, often in the hands of the Virgin Mary (Isis/Brigid/Kopsidas) or the infant Jesus (Horus/Ogma/Kopsidas).
2224. The pomegranates (Kop-sidas), broken or bursting open, is a symbol of the fullness of Jesus' (Osiris reborn as Horus suffering and resurrection.
2225. In the Eastern Orthodox Church (ekklesia/assembly), pomegranate (Kop-sida) seeds may be used in kolyva, a dish prepared for memorial services, as a symbol of the sweetness of the heavenly kingdom.
2226. According to the Qur'an, pomegranates (Kop-sidas) grow in the gardens of paradise.
2227. The Qur'an also mentions pomegranates (Kop-sidas) three times (3) as examples of good things Allah creates.
2228. Kecropus (Cecrops, Kékrops (Κέκροψ) who came from Sais, Egypt was the first king of Athens.
2229 Cecrops founded Athens around 1500 B.C.
2230. Cecrops is said to have been the first who deified Zeus (Amun-Ra, i.e. the Tuatha Dé Danann, Elatha).
2231. Cecrops founded the Areopagus at the rocky hill (kop) of God Mars (Ares), which is located on the northwestern 'side' of the Acropolis in Athens.
2232. The Areios Pagos was named after the first court of "androfonies" (crimes of murder).
2233. Cecrops introduced the cult of Athena (Neith)
2234. Diodorus Siculus affirms that the Athenians believed they themselves were colonists from Sais in Egypt.
2235. Athena (Neith/Nét ) killed her playmate, Pallas, the daughter of the River God Triton (kop).
2236. Zeus (Amun,Tuatha Dé Danann-Ra, Elatha) intervened to prevent Pallas from striking Athena (Neith/Nét) to wound her comrade mortally.
2237. As a token of here grief, Athena placed Pallas's name before here own, becoming Pallas Athena.
2238. Athena is said to have carved from a tree (copse) trunk a statue of Pallas known as the Palladium that was venerated as an image of the goddess herself.
2239. The Palladium, an ancient wooden (kops) statue of the armed Pallas, was the Luck of Troy, sent by Jupiter/Zeus from heaven to Ilus (Troy), the descendant of Dardanus(Deucalion/Dagda), who founded Troy.
2240. As long as the statue was preserved, Troy was impregnable.
2241. In ancient times, the Areopagus functioned as the high Court of Appeal for criminal and civil cases.
2242. (Amun,Tuatha Dé Danann-Ra, Elatha) came to be identified with Zeus, first at Dodona in Thesprotia and then in Athens.
2243. At Delphi Apollo/Osiris/Dagda/Horus/Ogma superseded the mother goddess to become the main deity at that sanctuary.
2244 The name Zeus (Amun,Tuatha Dé Danann-Ra, Elatha) derives from the general term for "deity", whose root has the meaning shine.
2245 The Areopagus survived well into the late Roman period.
2246. The Romans identified Zeus (Amun,Tuatha Dé Danann-Ra, Elatha) as Jupiter or Jove.
2247. Bacchus, also known as Liber is one of the names adopted by the Romans for Dionysus (Osiris/Dagda).
2248 The ecclesia (ekklesia) was the principal assembly of free citizens in ancient Athens during its "Golden Age" (480–404 BCE).
2249. The ecclesia was the popular assembly, open to all 'male free citizens' with two years of military service.
2250. In 594 BC, Solon allowed all Athenian male free citizens to participate, regardless of class, even the thetes.
2251. The assembly of free citizens (Ecclesia) was responsible for declaring war, military strategy and electing the strategoi "army leader" and other officials.
2252. The Ecclesia was responsible for nominating and electing magistrates, thus indirectly electing the members of the Areopagus.
2253 The Ecclesia had the final say on legislation and the right to call magistrates to account after their year of office.
2254. In the 5th century, BC its members numbered about 43,000 Athenian free citizens (The Ecclesia).
2255. The Apella ( Ἀπέλλα) was the popular deliberative assembly in the ancient Dorian city-state of Sparta, corresponding to the ecclesia in most other Hellenic states.
2256. The ekklesiasterion was a building specifically built for the purpose of holding the meetings of the ecclesia.
2257. Like many other cities, Athens did not have an ekklesiasterion.
2258. Instead, the regular meetings of the Assembly (Ecclesia/free citizens) were held on the Pnyx, and two annual meetings took place in the Theater of Dionysus (Osiris/Dagda).
2259. Around 300 BC all the meetings of the Athenian ekklesia i.e. the assembly of free citizens were moved to the theater of Dionysus (Osiris/Dagda).
2260. The term "Areopagus" also refers to the judicial body of aristocratic origin that subsequently formed the higher court of modern Greece.
2261. On 16 October 1834, the Areios Pagos was founded as the supreme court of modern Greece by royal decree i.e. the Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire.
2262. Instead of receiving the name Court of Cassation, it was decided for the supreme court to be named in honor of its ancient equivalent "Areopagus."
2263. The Apostle Paul (though not one of the Twelve Apostles), is a figure that the Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire allege lived in the first century CE.
2264. In the Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire's counterfeit bible i.e. The New Testament, Paul is characterized as a Semite.
2265. According to writings in the New Testament, before Pauls conversion from what Semites call Judaism to Christianity, Paul was dedicated to persecuting the early disciples of Jesus in the area of Jerusalem.
2266. In the narrative of the Acts of the Apostles (often referred to simply as Acts), Paul was allegedly traveling on the road from Jerusalem to Damascus on a mission to "arrest Christians and bring them back to Jerusalem" when the resurrected Jesus of Nazareth appeared to him in a great light.
2267. Paul was struck blind but, after three days, his sight was restored by Ananias of Damascus, and Paul began to preach that Jesus of Nazareth (a Semite) is the Semitic Messiah and the Son of God.
2268. The Semitic Paul narrative includes Pauls Areopagus sermon.
2269. The Areopagus address refers to an alleged speech delivered by the Semitic Paul in Athens, at the Areopagus, as told in the Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire's counterfeit Bible, Acts 17:16-34.
2270. Athens was under Roman rule in the first century CE.
2271. The background to the alleged sermon is that the Semitic Paul had encountered conflict as a result of his preaching in Thessalonica and Berea in northern Greece and had been carried to Athens as a place of safety.
2272. According to the counterfeit Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire's Bible, Acts of the Apostles, while Paul was waiting for his companions Silas and Timothy to arrive, Paul was distressed to see Athens full of idols.
2273. It's alleged that while in Athens Paul went to the synagogue and to the Agora on some occasions to preach about the Resurrection of the Semitic Jesus of Nazareth.
2274. It's also alleged that some Athenians then took Paul to a meeting at the Areopagus, the high court in Athens, to explain himself.
2275. The Areopagus literally meant the Rock of Ares in the city of Athens and was a center of temples, cultural facilities, and a high court.
2276. Paul begins his alleged address by emphasizing the need to know God, rather than worshiping the unknown:
2277. It is alleged that after Pauls sermon some people became followers of Paul. These included a woman named Damaris, and Dionysius, a member of the Areopagus.
2278. The truth is there was no such historical person named Paul the Apostle who lived in the flesh in the first century CE who gave a sermon in Athens at the Areopagus.
2279. Furthermore, a Semite named Jesus of Nazareth who is believed to have lived around the time of the Roman Emperor Tiberius and is believed by many to be the Son of God did not live in the flesh.
2280. And the modern Greeks have been deceived.
2281. Athena (Neith/Nét) is associated with the city of Athens.
2282. Athena was born from the head (Kop) of Zeus (Amun,Tuatha Dé Danann and Ra, Elatha).
2283. Prometheus, Hephaestus, Hermes and Ares, cleaved Zeus’ head with the double-headed Minoan axe, the labrys.
2284. Athena sprang forth with a mighty war-shout.
2285. It is said the river Triton is where the event took place.
2286. Athena was the goddess of Athens and was also called Tritonis or Tritogeneia.
2287. This surname derives from the ancient Cretan word, tritô, signifying "head," or "Kop/mound/pillar".
2288. It means " the goddess Athena (Neith) was born from the head (kop)."
2289. The most ancient seat of her worship were on the banks of the river Triton.
2290. In Boeotia, the river emptied itself into Lake Copais (Kop-a-is).
2291. The river name Triton and Tritonis can be found in Crete, Thessaly, Boeotia, Arcadia, and Egypt.
2292. The Pelasgians believed that Athena was born beside Lake Tritonis/River Triton in ancient Libya.
2293. One of Athena's most celebrated cults was at Tegea in southeastern Arcadia where she was known as Athena Alea ("shelter," "asylum").
2294. Here Athena was once identified with fertility symbols and had more in common with the mother goddess Demeter (Isis/Brigid).
2295. The symbol associated with Athena in Tegea (Arcadia) is the pomegranate (kop-sidas).
2296. One of Athena' epithets and surnames, expressing the keenness of her sight or the power of her intellect, is glaukôpis :glau-kop-is.
2297. Athena (Neith/Nét) maintained the authority of the law, justice, and order, in the courts and the assembly of the people.
2298. She was believed to have instituted the ancient court of the Areiopagus.
2299. The character of Athena (Neith/Nét) holds a middle place between the male and female (Hermaphrodite).
2300. The Egyptian sun god Aten is also considered to be both masculine and feminine simultaneously. (Hermaphrodite).
2301. The name Athens derives from Aten (Atens).
2302. Aten, the disk of the sun and was originally an aspect of Ra (Elatha).
2303. The full name was Ra-Horakhty.
2304. The name was often shortened to Ra-Horus-Aten or just Aten.
2305. Ra merged with Amun to become Amun-Ra.
2306. Neith/Nét was an ancient goddess of war and weaving.
2307. She was the patron goddess of the Red Crown (Red Kop) of Lower Egypt and the city of Zau (Sais, in the 5th Nome of Lower Egtpt) in the Delta.
2308. According to the Iunyt (Esna) cosmology, Neith/Nét was the creator of the world and the mother of the sun, Ra (Elatha).
2309. This made her the mother of all of the gods and connected her with Nun (a member of the Ogdoad of Hermopolis, who was the personification of the primeaval waters of chaos from which Ra emerged at the beginning of time).
2310. However, Neith/Nét was also credited with creating Apep, the great serpent and the sworn enemy of Ra, by spitting into the waters of Nun.
2311. Herodotus, Plato, Plutarch, Diodorus Siculus and Pausanias all attest that Athena was the Egyptian goddess Neith/Nét.
2312. The Egyptians themselves also believed that the goddess the Greeks knew as Athena in Attica was also the goddess of Sais, Neith/Nét, the holiest city in Egypt.
2313. Hieroglyphs depict the bisexual (Hermaphrodite) nature of Neith as creator/creatress deity.
2314. Neith’s function as the creator had both male and female characteristics, similar to Aten.
2315. In some creation stories, Neith/Irish Nét/Neith was identified as the mother of Ra (Elatha).
2316. As the mother of Ra (Elatha), in her Mehet-Weret form, she was sometimes described as the "Great Cow who gave birth to Ra" (Elada).
2317. Her epithet as the "Opener of the Sun’s paths in all her stations" refers to how the sun is reborn (due to seasonal changes) at various points in the sky, beyond this world, of which only a glimpse is revealed before dawn and after sunset.
2318. Neith/Nét is an androgynous being (Hermaphrodite), capable of giving birth without a partner and/or creation without sexual imagery.
2319. Neith was protector of the dead, often appearing as a uraeus snake to drive off intruders and those who would harm the deceased (in this form she is represented in the tomb of Tutankhamun).
2320. The Druidic God Neith, also Neit, Néit, Nét, Neith, was a god of war.
2321. Neith was the husband of Nemain, and sometimes of Badb.
2322. Nieth was also the grandfather of Balor.
2323. A similarly named deity appears on two Celtiberian inscriptions as a Romanised Mars Neto and as Neito.
2324. Neith is the uncle of the Dagda.
2325. The Druidic God Neith is the precursor to the Egyptian Goddess Neith.
2326. Akhenaten, meaning "Effective for Aten," known before the fifth year of his reign as Amenhotep IV (meaning Amun i.e. Tuatha Dé Danann, Aos Sí, Kop sídhu/Kopsida, is Satisfied) was especially noted for abandoning traditional Egyptian polytheism and introducing worship centered on the Aten.
2327. The ancient Egyptians had many gods, but some were closely connected to each other in groupings known as "Pesedjets" and associated with a defined location.
2328. The Pyramid Texts (Old Kingdom) refer to some groups of gods, of which the Great Pesdjet is know as "The Ennead."
2329. The Ennead derived from the Hellenic word for nine.
2330. They are the nine ancient Egyptian Gods and Goddesses associated with the creation story of Heliopolis (Iunu) in Lower Egypt.
2331. Heliopolis means "City of the Sun" or "City of Helios".
2332. The number nine (9) is the sacred Celtic/Druidic number.
2333. The Ennead were worshipped at Heliopolis and consisted of the god Atum, his children Shu and Tefnut, their children Geb and Nut and their children Osiris, Isis, Set, and Nephthys.
2334. The Ennead system of Heliopolis Shu (moisture), Tefnut (dryness), Geb (earth), Nut (sky), Isis and Osiris were said to have emerged from the acacia tree of Iusaaset, which is the tree of life.
2335. Iusaaset (Danu) was said to own this acacia tree (kopsida).
2336. Iusaset "the great one who comes forth") or Iusaas (/aɪˈjuːsəs/).
2337. She is "the grandmother of all of the deities".
2338. Many alternative spellings of her name include Iusaaset, Juesaes (Jesus), Ausaas, and Jusas.
2339. Iusaaset appears as a woman wearing the horned vulture crown with the uraeus and the solar disk in it, and she carries an ankh in one hand and a scepter (A-ra-vani) in the other.
2340. Atum was the first and most important Ancient Egyptian god to be worshiped in Iunu (Heliopolis, Lower Egypt).
2341. He was the main deity of Per-Tem ("house of Atum") in Pithom in the eastern Delta.
2342. Atum was the creator god in the Heliopolitan Ennead.
2343. He was also considered to be the father of the Pharaohs.
2344. From the New Kingdom onwards, Atum often made an appearance inscribing royal names on the leaves of the sacred ished trees (sacred copse/kops).
2345. He also provided protection to all good people, ensuring their safe passage past the Lake of Fire (located at Hermopolis) where there lurks a deadly dog-headed god who lives by swallowing souls and snatching hearts.
2346. Nefertum was originally considered to be an aspect of Atum.
2347. The story of the Ennead in Heliopolis, Nefertum (translated as beautiful Atum, or perfect Atum) was born from a blue lotus bud (sida) that emerged from the waters (holy sea/holy mound/kop) of Nun at the beginning of creation).
2348. Atum represented the sun, and so Nefertum represented the sunrise.
2349. Nefertum cried because he was alone and his tears created humanity.
2350. It was thought that Nefertum was born with every sunrise, matured into Atum during the day before passing into the world of the dead every sunset.
2351. The cycle of birth in the morning and death every evening (as the sun traveled through the underworld) represented the daily struggle between Chaos and Order (Ma'at).
2352. Nefertum was known as "Water Lily (sida or kop-sida) of the Sun".
2353. The Ogdoad of Hermopolis was a system of eight deities.
2354. Each pair represented the male and female aspects of the four creative powers or sources.
2355. Hermopolis Magna is the site of ancient Khmun and means "eight-town", after the Ogdoad who represented the world before creation.
2356. The name survived into Coptic (Kop-tic) as (Shmounein), from which the modern name, El Ashmunein, is derived.
2357. In the Hellenic language, the city was called Hermopolis, after Hermes, whom the Greeks identified with Thoth because the city was the main cult centre of Thoth.
2358. The Hermopolitans claimed that their theory of creation was older than any other in Egypt.
2359. They believed in a system of eight deities, four gods, and their respective consorts.
2360. The two that became the most prominent in later times were Nun and Amon/Amun.
2361. Nun was respected in many parts of Egypt as the primordial waters from which everything emerged during creation.
2362. According to the theology of the Ogdoad, the universe was formed from the interaction of eight elements, water, nothingness or invisibility, darkness, and infinity.
2363. Water was represented by Nun and Naunet (the female form).
2364. Although the Egyptians had many different creation myths, they all agreed that the universe came from the primordial waters of Nun, and many legends suggested that everything would slip back under these waters at the end of the world.
2365. There were no priests or temples devoted specifically to Nun, but he was represented by the sacred lake of each temple and was frequently referred to in religious inscriptions.
2366. Nun existed in every particle of water.
2367. In Ancient Egyptian creation accounts the original mound (kop) of land comes forth from the waters of Nun.
2368. Nun is the source of all that appears in a differentiated world, encompassing all aspects of divine and earthly existence.
2369. Nun, the primordial ocean was in the shape of a cosmic egg.
2237. From this cosmic egg was born the primeval hill (kop) also called Nun.
2371. Both the egg (ἀκίς-akís) and the primeval hill (kop) are recorded on pictures of Isis (Isidas) in the tombs of the Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs; indicating that Isis was the personification of the Feminine Creation Principle, Kop=Nun and Isidas=isis-Kopsidas.
2372. Isis was the Holy Mother who was represented with her child Horus by the Constellation of Virgo (September).
2373. Isis was considered Virgin as she was seeded (Kop-seed-a) after the death and resurrection of Osiris, minus the phallus.
2374. In ancient Egyptian texts it is written of the Tree of Life, "I am the plant which comes from Nun." (Kopsidas).
2375. The Tree of Life (kopsidas) grew out of the Sacred Mound (sacred kop), it's branches reaching out and supporting the star and planet studded sky, while it's roots reached down into the watery abyss of the Netherworld.
2376. The trunk of the Tree of Life represented the World Pillar or literally "Axis of the Mound" around which the heavens appeared to revolve.
2237. The World Pillar (kop) was the centre of the universe.
2378. The Ancient Egyptian symbol for "plant" meaning "Tree of Life" was three sacred lotus lilies (3 copse-sidas).
2379. They have tree stems curving to the left as though blown into Life by the breath of Hu, the Celestial Sphinx.
2380. On top of each stem (kop) is the Lotus (sidas/soul) flower which was used in Ancient Egypt to represent Life and Resurrection.
2381. It is from this hieroglyph that the "fleur de lis" (kops) which is frequently found in Ancient Egyptian Art traces its origin.
2382. The "fleur de lis" represents the Tree of Life. (Kopsidas)
2383. The glyph which denotes the sacred knowledge associated with Hu is also formed by the three stems (kop) of the three sacred lotus lilies (sidas).
2384. 3 stems (kops) = 3. 3 stems (kops) + 3 sacred lotus lilies (sidas) = 6. 3 stems (kops) of the 3 sacred lotus lilies (kop-sidas) 3x3 = 9.
2385. The 3rd day at 6 pm of the 9th month is when I Kopsidas was born.
2386. The Osiris Crown can be similarly considered in these terms.
2387. The Osiris Crown is the Kopsidas Crown.
2388. The Egyptian hieroglyph for "plant" meaning "Tree of Life" was three sacred lotus lilies … "unb". 3 Kopsidas.
2389. The hieroglyph depicting three (3) sacred lotus lilies represent the Life and Resurrection of Osiris/Kopsidas of Ellada/Leukadia on the 3 day of the 9 month (September) at 6 pm, 18:00 hours.
2390. Isis is the Holy Mother who was represented with her child Horus by the Constellation of Virgo (Isis/Isidas = September).
2391. The original mound (kop) of land coming forth from the waters of Nun encompassing all aspects of divine and earthly existence (mound=Kop).
2392. The original mound (kop) of land coming forth from the waters of Nun and the sacred lotus lilies represent the Life and Resurrection of Kop-sidas the Anax of Ellada.
2393. The death and resurrection of Osiris into Horus was on the 3rd of September during the sun setting and the full moon rising from 6pm. and the sun rising from 6am.
2394. The fleur de lis traces its origins back to the sacred lotus (sacred kop-sidas) symbol for "plant" meaning "Tree of Life"
2395. The glyph which denotes the sacred knowledge of Hu is also derived from the sacred lotus (sacred knowledge, (Kop-sidas).
2396. The Osiris Crown can trace its origins back to the sacred lotus (sacred sidas or Tree of Life) symbol for "plant."
2397. A pregnant Isis hid in a thicket (thicket=copse) of papyrus in the Nile Delta.
2398 . Set was a threat to her unborn Child Horus.
2399. In Egyptian this place is called Akh-bity, meaning "papyrus thicket (papyrus copse) of the King of Lower Egypt."
2400. Greek writers called this place Khemmis; it is near the city of Buto.
2401. It was a place of seclusion and safety.
2402. The thicket's (copse) special status is indicated by its frequent depiction in Egyptian art.
2403. In this thicket (copse), Isis (Isidas) gave birth to Horus (kopsidas) and raises him, and hence it is also called the "nest of Horus." (kops-idas).
2404. The image of Isis nursing her child is a very common motif in Egyptian art.
2405. Buto is now named Tell al-Fara'in and means "Pharaohs' Mound" or "Pharaohs' Kop," and the village of Ibtu or Abtu near the city of Desouk was an ancient city located 95 km east of Alexandria in the Nile Delta of Egypt.
2406. The name Wadjet is also the symbol of her (Isis-Isidas) domain, Lower Egypt, and the papyrus.
2407. Buto originally was two towns, Pe and Dep, which merged into one city that the Egyptians named Per-Wadjet.
2408. The goddess Wadjet was its local deity, often represented as a cobra, also considered the patron deity of Lower Egypt.
2409. Her oracle was located in her famous temple in Buto.
2410. An annual festival held in the city of Buto celebrated Wadjet.
2411. The city also contained a sanctuary of Horus and much later, became associated with Isis.
2412. Buto i.e. "Pharaohs' Mound" or "Pharaohs' Kop" and Wadjet who became associated with Isis (Isidas) and spells kop-isidas or kopsidas.
2413. Nun is often associated with the forces of chaos.
2414. When Ra decided that the people were not giving him the respect he was due; it was Nun who suggested that Ra should send out his 'eye' to destroy mankind and end the world.
2415. However, unlike the water serpent Apep (who was the enemy of Ra and a purely destructive force) Nun had a positive aspect.
2416. Nun protected Shu and Tefnut from the forces of chaos, as represented by demonic snakes.
2417. According to one myth, it was Nun who told Nut to transform herself into a solar cow and carry Ra across the sky because he had become old and weary.
2418. Nun was represented as a frog or a frog-headed man (as a member of the Ogdoad) but could also be depicted as a bearded man with blue or green skin (reflecting his link with the river Nile and fertility).
2419. In this latter form, Nun looked fairly similar to Hapi, the god of the Nile, and often appears either standing on a solar boat or rising from the waters holding a palm frond (a symbol of long life).
2420. Occasionally Nun appears as a hermaphrodite with pronounced breasts.
2421. The four gods were the gods of one of the creative powers or sources. Nun, water; Heh: unendingness, eternity; Kuk, darkness; Amon: that which is unseen or air.
2422. At some point these entities that comprised the primordial substance interacted explosively and snapped whatever balanced tensions had contained their elemental powers.
2423. This burst of energy thrust up the primeval mound (kop) located at Hermopolis where the sun (Ra) was born.
2424. Ra (Re) was the primary name of the sun god of Ancient Egypt.
2425. Ra was often considered to be the King of the Gods and thus the patron of the pharaoh and one of the central gods of the Egyptian pantheon.
2426. He was also described as the creator of everything.
2427. Ra was so powerful and popular and his worship was so enduring that some modern commentators have argued that the Egyptian religion was, in fact, a form of veiled monotheism with Ra as the one God.
2428. The pyramids (py-ram-id-s) represent the rays of light extending from the sun and thus these great monuments connected the king with Ra.
2429. My ancestors the Tuatha Dé Danann, Aos Si, Kop sídhu/Kopsida, Fomorians and Druids commissioned solar temples in honour of Ra (Elatha).
2430. Unlike the standard type of Egyptian temple, these temples were open to the sunlight and did not feature a statue of the god because he was represented by the sunlight itself.
2431. Instead, the temple centred on an obelisk (kop) and altar.
2432. The most significant early solar temple is thought to be the one erected in Heliopolis, sometimes known as "Benu-Phoenix".
2433. Its location was thought to be the spot where Ra first emerged at the beginning of creation, and the city took its name ("Iwn") from the word for a pillar (Kop).
2434. Ra (Elatha) was closely associated with the pharaoh.
2435. The Pharaoh was already seen as the embodiment of Horus and so the two gods became linked, sometimes as the composite deity Ra-Horakhty ("Ra, who is Horus of the Two Horizons").
2436. Ra also came to be associated with Atum (the creator god of the Ennead in Heliopolis) as Atum-Ra.
2437. By the Fifth Dynasty, the pharaoh was referred to as the son of Ra and the name of Ra was incorporated into the throne name of every king from that point onwards.
2438. Many Old Kingdom pharaohs built sun temples in which to worship Ra (Elatha).
2439. The worship of the Egyptian God Ra was at its peak during the New Kingdom.
2440. Many of the tombs in the Valley of the Kings (dating from this period) included depictions of Ra's journey through the underworld over twelve "hours" or stages.
2441. In the fifth hour, Ra dies and is reunited with Osiris in the underworld, but in the twelfth hour, he is reborn as the scarab (Khepri) or tamarisk beetle (kop sida).
2442. Ra was often described as the father of the gods.
2443. He was sometimes thought to be married to Hesat.
2444. According to the Pyramid Texts, Ra (as Atum) emerged from the waters of Nun as a benben stone (an obelisk-like pillar (kop)).
2445. He then spat forth Shu (air) and Tefnut (moisture), and Tefnut, in turn, gave birth to Geb (earth) and Nut (sky).
2446. Ra tried to separate Geb and Nut by placing Shu between them and decreed that Nut could not give birth on any day of the calendar.
2447. However, Thoth won an extra five days from the moon so that Nut could give birth to Osiris, Set, Isis, Nephthys and Horus the Elder.
2448. It was thought that Ra "died" or was swallowed by Nut every evening as the sun dipped below the horizon.
2449. He travelled through the world of the dead by night and was then reborn in the morning (making Nut both his granddaughter and his mother).
2450. At sunset, he was linked to Horakhty (Horus on the Horizon) and Atum and at dawn he was linked to the scarab beetle, Khepri ("the Emerging One") and Nefertum.
2451. Ra-Horakhty-Atum was associated with Osiris as the manifestation of the sun at night (the moon).
2452. When Osiris was murdered by his brother Set, he became the God of the Underworld.
2453. Thus, the Pharaoh was the son of Ra who ruled as the living Horus and who became Osiris on his death.
2454. Ra (who was at one point the actual Pharaoh of Egypt) was becoming old and weak and the people no longer respected him or his rule.
2455. The people broke the laws and made jokes at his expense.
2456. Ra did not react well to this and decided to punish mankind by sending an aspect of his daughter, the Eye of Ra (Wadjet).
2457. He plucked her from the Ureas (royal serpent) on his brow and sent her to earth in the form of a lion.
2458. Wadjet waged war on humanity slaughtering thousands until the fields were awash with human blood.
2459. When Ra saw the extent of the devastation he relented and called his daughter back to his side, fearing that she would kill everyone.
2460. However, Wadjet was in a blood lust and ignored his pleas.
2461. So Ra arranged for 7,000 jugs of beer and pomegranate (kop-sida) juice (which stained the beer blood red) to be poured all over the fields around her.
2462. She gorged on the "blood" and became so drunk that she slept for three days and awoke with a terrible hangover.
2463. Thus, mankind was saved from her terrible vengeance.
2464. Once the danger had been averted, Ra decided it was time for him to leave the world to Horus (who took his place as the king) and travel across the sky on Nut's back.
2465. The "Daughter of Ra" (Hathor) was sometimes symbolised as a Cat who protected Ra from the serpent Apep.
2466. All forms of life were believed to have been created by Ra, who called each of them into existence by speaking their secret names.
2467. Alternatively, man was created from Ra's tears and sweat, hence the Egyptians call themselves the "Cattle of Ra."
2468. Ra was thought to travel on two solar boats called the Mandjet (the Boat of Millions of Years), or morning boat, and the Mesektet, or evening/night boat.
2469. These boats took him on his journey through the sky and the Duat, the literal underworld of Egypt.
2470. While Ra was on the Mesektet, he was in his ram-headed form.
2471. Khepri was a scarab beetle who rolled up the sun in the mornings and was sometimes seen as the morning manifestation of Ra.
2472. Similarly, the ram-headed god Khnum was also seen as the evening manifestation of Ra.
2473. Raet or Raet-Tawy was a female aspect of Ra
2474. In some myths, she was considered to be either Ra's wife or his daughter.
2475. Khnum (Khnemu, Khenmu, Khenmew, Chnum) was one of the most ancient gods of Egypt, whose worship is thought to have been popular as early as the Pre-dynastic Period.
2476. References from the Pyramid Texts of Unas confirm that his worship was long established even at that early stage and the Old Kingdom pharaoh Khufu (the builder of the Great Pyramid) was actually called "Khnum-Khufu" ("Khnum is his Protector").
2477. However, it seems that the cult of Ra (or Re) rose to dominance at that time and Khnum was pushed to the sidelines as Khufu's son and grandson (Khaf-Re and Menkau-Re) both took names honouring Ra.
2478. Khnum was originally a water god who was thought to rule over all water, including the rivers and lakes of the underworld.
2479. He was associated with the source of the Nile, and ensured that the inundation deposited enough precious black silt onto the river banks to make them fertile.
2480. The silt also formed the clay, the raw material required to make pottery.
2481. As a result he was closely associated with the art of pottery.
2482. According to one creation myth, Khnum moulded everything on his potters wheel, including both the people and the other gods.
2483. In Iunyt (Esna, in the 3rd Nome of Upper Egypt) it was proposed that he also created the "First Egg" from which the sun was born (as Nefertum, Atum or Ra).
2484. As well as creating the body and the "ka" (spirit) of each newborn child, he could bless the child.
2485. The Westcar Papyrus from the Second Intermediate Period includes the story of Khufu and the Magician in which the birth of three pharaohs is attended by Isis, Nephthys, Meskhenet, Heqet and Khnum.
2486. After each child was born Khnum gave them the gift of "health".
2487. The pharaoh Hatshepsut also claimed that Khnum had formed her "ka" and given her the blessing of health at the request of her "father" Amun-Ra (Kopsidas).
2488. The ram was considered to be a very potent animal, and so Khnum was assocaited with fertility.
2489. He makes an appearance on the "Famine Stele" found on Sehel island.
2490. The stele (which was allegedly inscribed during the reign of Djoser) tells that the pharaoh dreamed that the god would deliver the country from a terrible famine if a temple was built in his honour.
2491. The pharaoh immediately consecrated a temple to Khnum, and as promised the famine came to an end.
2492. Khnum was one of the gods who was thought to have helped Ra on his perilous nocturnal journey through the underworld.
2493. It is also thought that he created the boat which carried Ra and helped defend the sun god against the serpent Apep (Apothis).
2494. Yet, he was sometimes considered to be the "ba" of Ra, because the word for "ram" in egyptian was also "ba".
2495. When Khnum was merged with Ra to form the composite deity Khnum-Ra this deity was associated with Nun (who represented the primeaval waters), and given the epithet Hap-ur ("great Nile" or " Nile of heaven".
2496. The Elephantine triad: Satet, Anuket and Khnum.
2497. His cult was centered on the island of Abu (Elephantine 1st nome of Upper Egypt) where he had been worshiped since the Early Dynastic period .
2498. During the New Kingdom he was worshiped there as head of a triad with his wife Satet and his daughter Anuket.
2499. He was also worshipped at Esna (Iunyt) where he was thought to be married to both Menhet and Nebtu (a local goddess) and to be the father of Heka (god of magic known as "He Who Activates the Ka").
2500. He was also thought to be the husband of Neith at Esna.
2501. In Antinoe (Her-wer) he was married to Heqet, the frog goddess associated with childbirth and conception.
2502. He was associated with Her-shef at Herakleopolis Magna, and was often linked to Osiris.
2503. He was sometimes associated with Isis and represented Upper Egypt, just as Ptah-Tanen was associated with Nepthys in representing Lower Egypt.
2504. His name derives from the root khnem, "to join, to unite," and with khnem, "to build"; astronomically the name refers to the "conjunction" of the sun and moon at stared seasons of the year, Khnum was the 'Father of Fathers and the Mother of Mothers' of the pharaoh.
2505. As a water god he was sometimes named "KebH", meaning "purify".
2506. He was depicted as either a ram, a man with the head of a ram or a man with the horns of a ram.
2507. He was (very rarely) depicted with the head of a hawk, indicating his solar connections.
2508. He often wears the plumed white crown of Upper Egypt and was sometimes shown as holding a jar with water flowing out of it indicating his link with the source of the Nile.
2509. During the early period he was depicted as the early type of domesticated ram (with long corkscrew horns growing horizontally outwards from his head), but in later times was represented by the same type of ram as Amun (with horns curving inward towards him).
2510. Occasionally he was depicted with four ram heads (representing sun god Ra, the air god Shu, the earth god Geb and Osiris the god of the underworld ).
2511. In this form he was known as Sheft-hat.
2512. Following creation, the Ogdoad ruled the earth during a Golden Age.
2513. They then died and went to live in the Duat or Underworld.
2514. The Ogdoad were responsible for the flow of the Nile and the rising of the sun each day.
2515. It was said that every day they brought forth the lotus (sidas) that held the sun-god (Ra-Elatha).
2516. Another version says that the egg was laid by an ibis, the bird of Thoth.
2517. As the cult of Thoth was newer than that of the Ogdoad, it is likely that this version was created by the priests of Thoth to merge the mythologies of the Eight and of Thoth.
2518. The Ogdoad was sometimes called the souls (sidas) of Thoth.
2519. The third creation story says that a lotus flower (sida) emerged from the waters of a lake called "the Sea of the Two Knives".
2520. This lake was located in a park near the temple in Hermopolis.
2521. When the Lotus' (sida) petals opened, a divine child was revealed-Nefertum/Kopsidas.
2522. The final story is the same as the previous with the exception that inside the lotus (sida) was a scarab beetle, which is a symbol of the rising sun.
2523. The scarab was then transformed into a crying boy.
2524. The boy is generally considered to be Nefertum ("young Atum") but once Re and Horus had been merged as Re-Horakhty the boy was sometimes considered to be the infant Horus.
2525. His tears became mankind.
2526. The lotus (sida) was sometimes identified as the Eye of Ra.
2527. DIODORUS SICULUS - LIBRARY OF HISTORY. Book I
2528. Thoth (Tehuty, Djehuty) was popular throughout Egypt but was particularly venerated in Khnum (Hermopolis Magna) where he was worshipped as part of the Ogdoad.
2529. As the power of his cult grew, the myth was rewritten to make Thoth the creator god.
2530. According to this variant, Thoth (in the form of an ibis, one of his sacred animals) laid an egg from which Ra (Atum, Nefertum, or khepri) was born.
2531. Other myths suggest that Thoth created himself through the power of language (in an interesting parallel to the phrase in the Gospel according to St John
2532. His song was thought to have created eight deities of the Ogdoad (the gods Nun, Heh, Kuk and Amun and the goddesses Nunet, Hauhet, Kuaket and Amaunet).
2533. The moon (Isis) and the sun (Osiris) were initially thought of as the left and right eyes of Horus.
2534. According to legend, Horus' left eye (the moon) was injured in a fight with Set and was restored by Thoth ("the eye of Horus").
2535. However, as time progressed the moon came to be associated with Thoth, possibly because the crescent moon resembled the beak of an Ibis.
2536. Although Osiris and Isis were credited with bringing civilisation to mankind, Thoth was also thought to have invented writing, medicine, magic, and the Egyptian´s civil and religious practices.
2537. Thoth was even credited with the invention of music, which was more often associated with Hathor.
2538. Thoth was the patron of scribes and the written word.
2539. He was the scribe of the underworld who recorded the verdict on the deceased in the Hall of Ma´at and was given the epithets "He who Balances", "God of the Equilibrium" and "Master of the Balance".
2540. Thoth maintained the library of the gods with the help of his wife, Seshat (the goddess of writing).
2541. He was the scribe of the gods, and was often described as the "Lord of the Divine Body", "Scribe of the Company of the Gods", the "voice of Ra" or the "counsellor of Ra" who (along with Ma'at) stood on the sun barge next to Ra on his nightly voyage across the sky.
2542. Seshat was a goddess of reading, writing, arithmetic and architecture which was seen as the female aspect of Thoth.
2543. She was the scribe of the pharaoh, recording all of his achievements and triumphs including recording both the booty and the captives taken in battle.
2544. She was also thought to record the actions of all people on the leaves of the sacred persea trees (sacred persea copse).
2545. The persea, Mimusops Schimperi, is a smallish evergreen tree (copse) and has small yellow fruit.
2546. According to Theophrastus (c. 371 – c. 287 BC), it was common in Upper Egypt.
2547. The oldest finds date to the Old Kingdom: fruit found in Djoser's pyramid.
2548. Trees (copse/kops) were taken up in God's-Land and set in the ground in Egypt ........ for the king of the gods.
2549. One of the temple inventories records Cedar (Kops-sida) and Persea.
2550. It was also thought that Ra gave Thoth an area of the underworld to rule in the "Land of the Caves".
2551. He kept a register of those in his realm and decreed just punishments for their transgressions and acted as Ra´s representative in the afterlife.
2552. In this role, his wife was Ma´at.
2553. It was said that he was the author of the spells in the "Book of the Dead" and "Book of Breathings" (which was also attributed to Isis) and he was given the grand title, the "Author of Every Work on Every Branch of Knowledge, both Human and Divine".
2554. Egyptian mythology speaks of the "Book of Thoth" in which the god inscribed all of the secrets of the universe.
2555. Anyone who reads it would become the most powerful sorcerer in the world, but would be cursed by their knowledge.
2556. At Khnum (Hermopolis), Thoth was the husband of Nehmauit (Nahmauit, Nehmet-a-way), goddess of protection.
2557. Amun, also Amon, Amen, Ámmōn, Hámmōn was one of the eight ancient Egyptian gods who formed the Ogdoad of Hermopolis.
2558. He was the god of the air, and his consort was Ament (Amaunet).
2559. However, during the Twelfth Dynasty (Middle Kingdom) Amun was adopted in Thebes as the King of the gods with Mut as his consort.
2560. Amun and Mut had one child, the moon god Khonsu.
2561. Amun was promoted to national god by Ahmose I, the first pharaoh of the New Kingdom because the king believed that Amun had helped him drive the Hyksos (Semites) from Egypt.
2562. He was also adopted into the Ennead of Heliopolis when he merged with the ancient sun god (Ra) to become Amun-Ra.
2563. Amen/Amun, can transform himself into other Gods like Osiris (Dagda) and Set (Poseidon/Manannán mac Lir/Ler).
2564. Poseidon (Manannán mac Lir/Ler), God of the Ocean and brother of Zeus (Amen-Ra/Elatha) also means the wind or air.
3565. As the chief deity of the Egyptian Empire, Amun-Ra also came to be worshipped outside of Egypt, in Ancient Libya and Nubia, and as Zeus Ammon came to be identified with Zeus in Ancient Greece.
2566. Today, Amen is one of the most popularly used words in the entire world.
2567. The word Amen is used in all languages.
2568. Amen is used by Christians, Semites and Hindus at the end of a prayer.
2569. Without realizing it, people all over the world are praising the Egyptian God Amen/Amun.
2570. The Torah, Old and New Test-Amen-t is the Holy book of both Christians and Semites.
2571. Amen is repeated over and over again throughout the Bible and is hidden within the word Test-Amen-t.
2572. In The Old Testament: 1 Kings 1:36
2573. In the bible Amen is the Lord God of my Lord.
2574. Amen/Amun replaced the Theban god Montu (Montju) as the principle god of the Nome.
2575. His name is translated as "the hidden one" or "the secret one" and it was thought that he created himself and then created everything else while remaining distanced and separate from the world.
2576. In that sense he was the original inscrutable and indivisible creator.
2577. When he merged with Ra, he became both a visible and invisible deity.
2578. This duality (the hidden God and the visible sun) appealed to the Egyptian concept of balance and duality leading to an association between Amun-Ra and Ma´at.
2579. Amun was also identified with Montu (who he absorbed) and the hybrid gods Amun-Ra-Atum, Amun-Re-Montu, Amun-Re-Horakhty, and Amun-Min.
2580. Amun was associated with some animals, whose form he sometimes took in inscriptions.
2581. Originally he was depicted as a goose and given the epithet the "Great Cackler" (like Geb).
2582. It was also thought that he could regenerate himself by becoming a snake and shedding his skin.
2583. However, he was most frequently depicted as a Ram, a symbol of fertility.
2584. He is also depicted as a man with the head of a ram, a frog, a Uraeus (royal cobra), a crocodile, or as an ape.
2585. Amun is also depicted as a king sitting on his throne wearing the double plumed crown (also associated with Min).
2586. During the Ptolemaic period images of Amun were cast in bronze in which he was depicted as a bearded man with four arms the body of a beetle, the wings of a hawk, the legs of a man and the paws and claws of a lion.
2587. During the New Kingdom, he gained such power that it was almost possible to argue that Egypt had become a monotheistic state.
2588. Amun-Ra was considered to be the father and protector of the pharaoh.
2599. The Theban royal women wielded great power, and influence and were closely involved with the cult of Amun.
2600. Queen Ahmose Nefertari (the Great Wife of the Pharaoh Ahmose I) was granted the title "God's Wife of Amun" concerning the myth that Amun created the world by masturbation.
2601. This title was then granted to the Great Wife of every Pharaoh in recognition of her role in the state religion of Amun.
2602. The female Pharaoh Hatshepsut went one stage further and specifically stated that Amun had impregnated her mother (in the guise of the Pharaoh Thutmose II, her father).
2603. Thus she established her right to rule on the basis that she was his daughter.
2604. However, the god could also reveal his will through the oracles, who were in the control of the priests and they had been granted so much land that they even rivaled the power of the Pharaoh.
2605. Amenhotep III instituted some reforms when he became concerned that the Theban clergy had become too powerful, but his son (Akhenaten) went one further and replaced Amun with the Aten and constructed a new capital city named Akhetaten.
2606. His main celebration was the Opet festival, in which the statue of Amun traveled down the Nile from the temple of Karnak to the temple of Luxor to celebrate Amun's marriage to Mut (or Taweret).
2607. In this festival, he had a procreative function epitomized in his title "Ka-mut-ef" ("bull of his mother").
2608. The history of Amun as the patron god of Thebes begins in the 20th century BC, with the construction of the Precinct of Amun-Re at Karnak under Senusret I.
2609. Major construction work in the Precinct of Amun-Re took place during the 18th dynasty when Thebes became the capital of the unified Ancient Egypt.
2610. Construction of the Hypostyle Hall may have also begun during the 18th dynasty, though most buildings were undertaken under Seti I and Ramesses II.
2611. Merenptah commemorated his victories over the Sea Peoples (the Fomorians) on the walls of the Cachette Court, the start of the processional route to the Luxor Temple.
2612. This Great Inscription (which has now lost about a third of its content) shows the king's campaigns and eventual return with booty and prisoners.
2613. Next to this inscription is the Victory Stela, which is largely a copy of the more famous Israel Stela found in the West Bank funerary complex of Merenptah.
2614. Merenptah's son Seti II added two small obelisks in front of the Second Pylon, and a triple bark-shrine to the north of the processional avenue in the same area.
2615. It was constructed of sandstone, with a chapel to Amun flanked by those of Mut and Khonsu.
2616. The scene at the top retains its original coloring of yellow, red, and blue.
2617. Amen is shown giving a sword to the king, who is backed by Mut on one side and by Khonsu on the other".
2618. Images and statues of Amun usually show him as a man with a blue or black skin.
2619. His clothing is either a kilt or a tunic with decorated shoulder straps.
2620. Amun holds an ankh in his right hand, and a scepter (A-ra-vani) in his left hand and sometimes a bull’s tail hangs from his tunic.
2621. Depictions of Amun with his wife Amunet show him with a uraeus upright form of an Egyptian cobra) head and Amunet with a cat head, or Amun with a frog head and Amunet with a uraeus head.
2622. The Tuatha Dé Danann, Sídhe, Aos Sí, Kop side/sídhu/Kopsida.
2623. Sídhe is usually taken as 'faery folk' (f-air-y folk), but it is also Old Irish for wind or gust (air).
2624. Amun/Amen is the Tuatha Dé Danann, Sídhe, Aos Sí, Kop side/sídhu/Kopsida.
2625. Amunet is predominantly known as the goddess of the air and invisibility.
2626. She is believed to be the female form of the greater god Amun and is one of the eight featured deities in the Ogdoad (consisting of four pairs where the woman’s name is a derivative of that of the husband).
2627. Her name means a female who is hidden and her powers are connected to the words silence, stillness, mystery, and obscurity.
2628. According to some myths, Amunet was the daughter of Horus and Hathor.
2629. She was also sometimes merged with Hathor, Isis and Neith, Mut, and Nut.
2630. As the goddess of the air, she is depicted as a winged goddess or a woman with an ostrich feather or a hawk on her head.
2631. In hieroglyphs, she is represented as a woman with the sign of the West (a semi circle on top of one long and one short pole/Kopsidas-A-ra-vani).
2632. Thus she has been given the title “She of the West”.
2633. Over the years, she became increasingly associated with Iusaaset, a shadow of Atum.
2634. This association made her the mother of all creation who owns the tree (copse) from which life emerged and returns (the most ancient acacia tree (kops) believed to be found in Heliopolis, the city where all deities were born).
2635. Amunet is sometimes shown as a woman with a scepter (A-ra-vani) and the ankh of life in her hand.
2636. Amunet is a hermaphroditic goddess capable of giving birth without a male.
2637. Because of this, she acquired the title “the mother who is a father”.
2638. Amunet and Amun are one and the same.
2639. She likewise acquired a familiar association (even leading to as role as lesbian consort in some stories) with the moon, Yah (Khonsu) making her a goddess of the tomb, sarcophagus, and coffins.
2640. The cult association with the goddess Neith led to the building of an imposing statue and temple of this goddess in Karnak in the time of Tutankhamun.
2641. She was depicted as a woman wearing a red crown and carrying a staff (Aravani) made of papyrus (Kopsidas).
2642. By this time (around the twelfth dynasty), she was already a distinct female goddess and known consort of the god Amun.
2643. However, Mut eclipsed her role as the main consort of Amun.
2644. Despite that, she remained of relative importance as a protector of the pharaoh especially in the region of Thebes.
2645. Mut is the Mother goddess and the queen of all gods whose following started in Waset in Thebes.
2646. She was either depicted as a woman, sometimes with wings, or a vulture, usually wearing the crowns of royalty - she was often shown wearing the double crown of Egypt or the vulture headdress of the New Kingdom queens.
2647. Occasionally she was depicted as a male, in part because she was "Mut, Who Giveth Birth, But Was Herself Not Born of Any".
2648. In later times she was shown as a woman with the head of a lioness, a cow or a cobra as she took on the attributes of the other Egyptian goddesses.
2649. Mut replaced Amun's earlier wife, Amanuet (the invisible goddess) during the middle Kingdom.
2650. Mut was believed to have existed since primeval times, existing along side Nun, the primeval waters (possibly because she replaced Amaunet who was one of the ancient gods of the Ogdoad - the great eight - who lived in the waters).
2651. She was initially worshipped as a local deity, but rose to prominence as the queen of the gods when her husband, Amun, became the foremost national god during the New Kingdom.
2652. Thebes became the capital of Egypt, and the Theban gods became the national gods.
2653. As a result, Mut was also closely associated with the queen, the mother of the nation.
2654. She was particularly popular with the queens of the Eighteenth and Nineteenth dynasties, most notably the Pharaoh Hatshepsut and Nefertari Merytnmut ("Nefertari, Beloved of Mut") the Chief wife of Ramessess II.
2655. When her husband Amun merged with the sun god Ra, as Amun-Ra, Mut inherited the title the "Eye of Ra" (a title also associated with Sekhmet, Hathor, Tefnut, Bast and Wadjet, amongst others.
2656. The "Eye of Ra" was the daughter of Ra in the form of a lion who embodied the fierce heat of the sun.
2657. However, Mut was also "Mother of the Sun in Whom He Rises" - making her both the mother and daughter of the sun god.
2658. Originally Montu (the Theban god of war) was considered to be their son, but he was replaced by Khonsu (the moon god).
2659. The Theban triad of Amun, Mut and Khonsu were worshipped at the Temple of Amun at Luxor (Ipet-Resyt).
2660. Although her worship centred around Thebes, she was also worshiped in Djannet (Tanis), Zau (Sais), the Oases of Kharga and Dakhla.
2661. Mut was also closely associated with a number of other goddesses such as Isis and Nut, and was worshipped as a member of a number of composite deities.
2662. With Isis and Nekhbet she formed the deity called "Mut-Isis-Nekhbet, the Great Mother and Lady".
2663. She was a winged goddess with leonine feet, an erect penis and three heads/kops (the head of a lioness wearing Min´s double plumed headdress, the head of a woman wearing the double crown of Egypt and the head of a vulture wearing the red crown of Lower Egypt).
2664. With Bast and Sekhmet she was Sekhmet-Bast-Ra, another three headed deity (the head of a lion with a plumed headdress, a woman wearing the double crown and a vulture wearing the double plume headdress).
2665. In this form she is described in the Book of the Dead protecting the dead from being disturbed.
2666. She was also worshipped as Mut-Wadjet-Bast, Mut-Temt, and Mut-Sekhmet-Bast-Menhet.
2667. During the New Kingdom, one of the most popular holidays was the Festival of Mut in Thebes.
2668. A statue of the goddess was placed on a barque and sailed around the "Isheru" (the small crescent moon shaped sacred lake at her temple at Karnak).
2669. There was also a celebration during the New Year festival when the statue of Amun traveled from his temple at Luxor down to Karnak to visit her.
2670. Originally this was for the fertility goddess Opet, as a way of ensuring fertility for the coming year.
2671. The temple, "Hwt-Mwt" ("the estate of Mut") was situated to the south of the great temple of Amen-Ra, with an avenue of sphinxes approaching it.
2672. She was worshiped there as "Mut, the Great Lady of Isheru, the Lady of Heaven, the Queen of the Gods".
2673. Strangely, there are few representations of her in her vulture form in this temple.
2674. However, there are numerous depictions of her as Sekhmet, the "Eye of Ra" - a number of which seem to have been transported from Amenhotep III´s funerary temple on the west bank.
2675. It is thought that the temple was initially established by Hatshepsut and Thuthmose III, and then expanded by Seti I, Ramesses II, Ramesses III and King Tarqa (25th Dynasty).
2676. She was worshipped up until the Roman period, when her temple fell into disrepair
2677. Khonsu (Balor) was a god of the moon and time.
2678. His cult center was at Thebes where he was part of a Triad with Amun and Mut, which made up the Theban Trinity.
2679. Khonsu was one of the companions of Thoth (who was also associated with the moon and the measurement of time).
2680. It was thought that he could influence the fertility of both the people and their livestock, and one myth (recorded on the walls of the Ptolemaic temple of Khonsu at Karnak) gives him a prominent role in the creation of the universe.
2681. He was also revered as a god of healing, as is recorded in the story of the "Princess of Bekheten".
2682. It was said that he healed the Pharaoh Ptolemy IV (who took the epithet "beloved of Khonsu who protects the king and drives away evil spirits" in thanks for the gods help), and he was also thought to extend his protection to the ordinary people.
2683. As a result, many Egyptians were named after him.
2684. However, Khonusu also had a darker side.
2685. During the early part of Egyptian history, Khonsu seems to have been considered to be a violent and dangerous god.
2686. He appears in the "Cannibal Hymn" (part of the Pyramid Texts) as a blood-thirsty deity who helps the deceased king to catch and eat the other gods and the Coffin Texts describe him as "Khonsu who lives on hearts".
2687. By the New Kingdom, he was worshipped primarily as the gentle and compassionate son of Amun and Mut.
2688. Khonsu is described as the "Greatest God of the Great Gods."
2689. The meaning of the name Khonsu is derived from the word "khenes" (hns) meaning "to cross" or "to travel" (referring to his journey across the sky).
2690. His name means "traveler."
2691. However, he was also known by the more specific names; "Khonsu nefer hotep" (in Thebes) was described as the "Lord of Ma´at," an epithet he shared with Ptah.
2692. When there was a new moon he was known as the "mighty bull" and during the full moon, he was associated with a neutered bull.
2693. This God not only ruled the month, but he also supposed to possess absolute power over the evil spirits which infested earth, air, sea, and sky, and which made themselves hostile to man and attacked his body under the forms of pains, sickness, and diseases, and produced decay, and madness, and death.
2694. Moreover, Khonsu made plants grow, and fruit to ripen, and animals to conceive, and to men and women, he was the god of love (Aphrodite/Hathor/Isis).
2695. As "Khensu-pa-khart" he was the personification of the light of the crescent moon.
2696. He was also thought to help women conceive children and help the livestock to breed successfully.
2697. This aspect of Khonsu also has an association with fresh air, and hence the god Shu.
2698. "Khonsu pa-khered" ("Khonsu the Child") was described as the "first great son of Amun i.e. Tuatha Dé Danann, Sídhe, Aos Sí, Kop side/sídhu/Kopsida," the son of the goddess Nut, and an aspect of the god Ra (Elatha).
2699. Like Ra-Horakhty he was thought to be a child in the morning and an old man in the evening.
2700. He was also characterized as, a youth at the beginning of the year, who cometh as a child after he had become infirm, and who reneweth his births like Disk.
2701. Thus Khensu-pa-khart was both the spring sun, and the spring moon, and also the moon at the beginning of each month, in fact, the symbol of the renewed light of the sun and moon, and the source of generation and reproduction.
5702. In these aspects, he could be linked to Horus, Ra, or Min.
2703. He was also known as "Khonsu pa-ir-sekher" ("Khonsu the provider" - and "Khonsu heseb-ahau" ("Khonsu, decider of the life span").
2704. The Great Temple of Khonsu was built in the precinct of the temple of Karnak.
2705. It was begun by Ramesses III, in the New Kingdom but expanded by some later rulers.
2706. There were three shrines dedicated to specific aspects of the God; "The Temple of Khensu", "The Temple of Kenshu in Thebes, Never-hetep" and "The Temple of Khensu, who works his plans in Thebes".
2707. Other forms of the god were probably worshiped in the main portion of the temple as aspects of the moon god.
2708. Different aspects of this god could converse with each other! For example, the Bentresh Stela (created in the 4th century BC but claiming to record a statement of Ramesses II) describes how a Khonsu approaches Khonsu pa-ir-seeker, a manifestation of himself to free a foreign princess from a hostile spirit.
2709. Khonsu was also associated with some other gods.
2710. In Khumnu (Hermopolis) he was called "Khonsu-Djehuti" associating him with Thoth.
2711. While in Thebes, Khonsu was associated with Ra, Shu, Min, and Horus.
2712. During the later period, Osiris and Khonsu were known as the two bull and represented the sun and the moon respectively.
2713. The two bull eventually became the bi-bull or bi-ble.
2714. Although firmly associated with Amun and Mut at Thebes at Kom Ombo Khonsu was considered to be the son of Sobek and Hathor (again linking him to Horus) and in Edfu he was regarded as the son of Osiris and known as "the son of the leg" (the leg being the part of the dead king's body which was thought to have been found in that nome).
2715. Khonsu was usually depicted as a young mummiform man in the posture of a mummy.
2716. In his role as the young son of Amun, he wears the sidelock of youth and the curved beard of the gods.
2717. He often wears a full lunar disc resting in a crescent moon as a headdress and carries a crook and flail in his hands (linking him with the Pharaoh and Osiris).
2718. Occasionally he bears a staff (A-ra-vani) topped by the Was (representing power) or the Djed (kops-ida) (representing stability).
2719. Khonsu wears a loose necklace with a crescent-shaped pectoral and a counterpoise in the shape of an inverted key-hole.
2720. In his mummiform aspect, he looks so similar to Ptah that the only way to tell them apart is to check his necklace as the counterpoise worn by Ptah is a different shape.
2721. Khonsu could also be depicted as a falcon-headed man, but unlike Horus or Ra, his headdress is sometimes topped by a lunar, not solar symbol.
2722. Like Thoth, Khonsu was associated with the baboon but was only rarely depicted in this form.
2723. During the later period, he may be depicted on plaques as fully human or in his falcon-headed form, together with his parents Amun and Mut, he may also be depicted standing on the back of a crocodile, like Horus.
2724. As "Khensu, the chronographer" he wears the solar disk on his head and holds a stylus in his right hand.
2725. The name Khonsu is referred to as Iah in Egyptian.
2726. Iah transliterated as Yah, Jah, Jah(w).
2727. The name Khonsu simply means the moon.
2728. Jah or Yah, with the addition of the word weh (way), became Yahweh, in consonantal spelling it is YHWH.
2729. Yah (Khonsu) is the Fomorian god Balor, who was king of the Fomorians.
2730. Yahweh is a composite of Egyptian Gods who themselves were a copy of the Fomorians and the Tuatha Dé Danann, Sídhe, Aos Sí, Kop side/sídhu/Kopsida.
2731. The name Yahweh is a composite of Ra, Raettawy/Elatha (Fomorian) and Amun (Tuatha Dé Danann, Aos Sí, Kop sídhu/Kopsida).
2732. Raettawy is the Eye of Ra.
2733. The Eye of Ra is the moon.
2734. The Semites/Hebrews adopted Yahweh as their own God and counterfeited the Egyptian/Fomorian/Tuatha Dé Danann, Aos Sí, Kop sídhu/Kopsida stories of creation into the book now termed “The Old Test-Amen-t” (Torah).
2735. As the power of this cult grew, the myth was rewritten by the Semites to make Yahweh the sole creator god.
2736. Judaism accordingly emerged from an Egyptian, Tuatha Dé Danann, Aos Sí, Kop sídhu/Kopsida and Fomorian milieu.
2737. The Semites/Hebrews counterfeited the Old and New Testaments/Torah and made themselves the Israelites/Jews in the Old and New Testaments, and the Torah.
2738. In truth the real Jews, HeḂrú's, and Israelites are the Hellenes/Druids/Kopsidas/Aravani.
2739. There is a striking similarity between the Ogdoad and the description of the creation of the world found in the Pentateuch (the first five books of the (Torah).
2740. It is because the Pentateuch is a counterfeit of the Ogdoad description of the creation of the world only with Semitic/Hebrew names now representing the Fomorians/Tuatha Dé Danann, Aos Sí, Kop sídhu/Kopsida.
2741. Judaism is Janus-faced.
2742. Judaism has two faces, one face for the masses, and another face intended for and understood by only a small number of people with specialized knowledge.
2743. The Semites are not Jews or Israelite's; they are impersonating the Israelite's/Jews.
2744. The Semites and the Germanic Holy Roman Empire have hijacked the religion of the Celts/Irish/Hellenes/Druids.
2745. Semitic priests and the papal priesthood within the Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire picked the Semites to be God Yahweh's chosen people.
2746. They counterfeited a version of Yahweh that appears in the Torah, and the Old and New Testaments.
2747. It means that the New Testament was written first, the Old Testament was written second, and the Book of Revelation was written third,
2748. Prophecies written into these two Bibles were written after the events took place, except for the prophecy about the end of the world.
2749. John of Patmos appears in the counterfeit Christian Bible as a Semitic prophet.
2750. John of Patmos is also called John the Revelator, and John the Divine.
2751. John the Revelator is the name given to the author of the Book of Revelation, the apocalyptic text forming the final chapter of the New Testament.
2752. In Christianity, the Antichrist (Greek: Ἀντίχριστος, translit. antichristos; Hebrew: אנטיכריסט) or False Messiah (Greek: Ψευδός Μεσσίας, translit. psevdós Messías; Hebrew: משיח שקר) is regarded as a figure of evil that will falsely claim to be the Christ (Messiah).
2753. The term Antichrist is found in the New Testament five times in 1 John and 2 John, once in plural form and four times in the singular.
2754. Jesus, whom the Christians believe to be the Semitic Messiah (the Christ), will appear in his Second Coming to face the Antichrist.
2755. Christians regard the Antichrist as the false messiah.
2756. To the Christians, Jesus Christ is regarded as the savior and the ideal model for humanity, his opponent will be a single figure of concentrated evil i.e. the Antichrist.
2757. According to the Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire' New Testament, the Antichrist is the catalyst that will usher in the Semitic Messiah, whom the Christians will identify as the return of Jesus Christ and the Semites will identify as Yeshua.
2758. The Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire concocted the notion of the Antichrist into the New Testament.
2759. An Antichrist is required to destroy the Christian-Germanic Holy Roman Empire.
2760. Their scheme is to create a global Semitic Empire, transferring the center of the counterfeit Christian religion from Rome to the false Israel (Middle East) where the false Semitic Messiah Yeshua is planned to reign supreme over all the world.
2761. And the world will be deceived.
2762. In truth, the Semitic Christ Messiah is the antichrist, and the opponent to the Semitic Messiah is the real savior of humanity.
2763. The opponent to the Semitic Messiah is Kopsidas.
2764. The Semitic cult of Yah-weh is newer than that of the Druidic and Egyptian religions.
2765. The Semites are imposters.
2766. The “Eye of Horus” is an ancient Egyptian symbol of protection, royal power and good health.
2767. The eye is personified in the goddess Wadjet (also written as Wedjat.
2768. It is also known as ''The Eye of Ra.''
2769. According to later traditions, the right eye represented the sun and so is called the "Eye of Ra" while the left represented the moon and was known as the "eye of Horus" (the "eye of Horus", the moon, was also associated with Thoth/Khonsu/Yah/Yah-weh).
2770. The word "hieroglyph" comes from the Hellenic word “hieros” (sacred) and glyphos (words or signs) and was first used by Clement of Alexandria (c 150 - 230 AD).
2771. The ancient Egyptians called them 'mdju netjer or "words of the gods." (Kopsidas)
2772. Egyptian scribes usually wrote hieroglyphics from right to left, but within columns.
2773. On temple walls and papyrus, writing was mainly in columns, which you read down.
2774. But when two hieroglyphs are next to each other, you go right to left.
2775. Hebrew writing copied Egyptian writing and also goes from right to left.
2776. The word Wedjat from right to left pronounces tajdew.
2777. If we separate part of this word i.e. ta-jdew we get the word "ta" and the word "jdew."
2778. An etymology of the word "ta", Ewe, Verb, “to castrate”
2779. Jove is another word for the Roman God Jupiter.
2780 Jupiter is the Greek god Zeus, and Zeus is the Egyptian god Amun-Ra, and Amun are the Tuatha Dé Danann, Aos Sí, Kop sídhu/Kopsida and Ra is the Fomorian Elatha.
2781. The second part of the word ta-jdew (Wedjat) is jdew pronounced (jew) the Homophone is: Jew, dew. (Beltane dew).
2782. The hieroglyph of the Wedjat and the word Wedjat means that the real Jews come from Elatha via the Dagda.
2783. The word the Semites use for Torah means Torah or To-Ra, (To-Elatha).
2784. The Semites are making false claims about their identity.
2785. Wedjat, or the Green, was originally the ancient local goddess of the city of Dep (Buto), which became part of the city that the Egyptians named Per-Wedjat, House of Wedjat.
2786. The ancient Egyptian word Wedjat signifies blue or green.
2787. It is also the name of the well-known Eye of the Moon (i.e. blue moon), which later became the Eye of Horus and the Eye of Ra.
2788. In later times, Wedjat was often depicted as a woman with a snake's head, or as a woman wearing the uraeus.
2789. The uraeus originally had been her body alone, which wrapped around or was coiled upon the head of the pharaoh or another deity.
2790. An etymology of the word Holy in Holy Bible.
2791. An etymology of the word Bi in Bi-ble.
2792. An etymology of the word “ble” in the word Bi-ble.
2793. The Eye of Ra (moon) functions as a feminine counterpart to the sun god Ra and a violent force that subdues his enemies and is also known as Raet aka Raettawy.
2794. The Eye is an extension of Ra's power, equated with the disk of the sun, but it also behaves as an independent entity, i.e. Raettawy, Isis, Osiris/Khonsu/Yah/Yahawy/Yahway/Yahweh.
2795. As patron and protector, later Wedjat often was shown coiled upon the head (kop) of Ra, who much later became the Egyptian chief deity; to act as his protection, this image of her became the Uraeus symbol used on the royal crowns as well.
2796. An early depiction of Wedjat is as a cobra entwined around a papyrus stem (kopsidas), beginning in the Predynastic era (prior to 3100 B.C.) and it is thought to be the first image that shows a snake entwined around a staff symbol (A-ra-vani).
2797. This is a sacred image.
2798. Her image also rears up from the staff of the "flag" poles (kopsidas/A-ra-vani) that are used to indicate deities, as seen in the hieroglyph for uraeus above and for the goddess in other places.
2799. An interpretation of the Milky Way was that it was the primal snake, Wedjat, the protector of Egypt.
2800. In this interpretation, Wedjat was closely associated with Hathor and other early deities among the various aspects of the great mother goddess, including Mut and Naunet.
2801. The cult of Ra absorbed most of Horus's traits and included the protective eye of Wedjat that had shown her association with Hathor.
2802. Wedjat was closely associated in the Egyptian pantheon with Bast, the fierce goddess depicted as a lioness warrior and protector, as the sun goddess whose eye later became the eye of Horus, the eye of Ra, and as the Lady of Flame.
2803. Bast was the daughter of Ra and the mother of Nefertum.
2804. Bast is linked to the other goddesses who were also known as the "eye of Ra", most notably Sekhmet, Hathor, Tefnut, Nut, Wadjet and Mut.
2805. Bast was also associated with the lion-headed goddess Pakhet of Speos Artemidos (cave of Artemis) near Beni Hassan.
2806. The cave was given the name because Bast (and her aspect Pakhet) was identified by the Greeks with Artemis, the hunter.
2807. The Greeks thought that Bast should have a twin brother, as Artemis had her brother Apollo.
2808. Apollo is Heru-sa-Aset (Horus son of Isis), so Bast's means "soul of Isis" (ba-Aset/soul of isidas).
2809. Per- Wedjat also contained a sanctuary of Horus, the child of the sun deity who would be interpreted to represent the pharaoh.
2810. Wedjat became associated with Isis as well as with many other deities.
2811. It was believed that even at early times, the Egyptians linked Wadjet with Isis and the god Horus
2812. Pe-Dep was a city with two distinct divisions, in one of which Wedjat-Isis was worshiped, and in the other Horus, and that Horus dwelt in Pe, and Wadjet-Isis in Dep.
2813. The Going Forth of Wedjat was celebrated on December 25 with chants and songs.
2814. An annual festival held in the city celebrated Wadjet on April 21.
2815. Other important dates for special worship of her were June 21, the Summer Solstice, and March 14.
2816. Wadjet also was assigned the fifth hour of the fifth day of the moon.
2817. The Christian version of Horus i.e. Jesus celebrates his birth date on the 25th of December which was The Going Forth of Wedjat celebration.
2818. 25th of December is also known as Christmastide (Christmast-ide) (also Christmas Time or the Christmas season), also known as Twelvetide (Twelvet-ide).
2819. The Semites celibrate Passover on the 14th of Nissan, which is a particular worship date of Wedjat.
2820. “Jews” and "Israelites" are not “Hebrews” nor are they "Semites."
2821. Hebrews and Semites mean the same thing (half man half animal).
2822. The thieves, slaves, half-castes and Semites who settled in a colony on the edge of the desert which lies on the border between Egypt and Syria not far from the sea-coast, founded the city which in ancient times was called Rhinocolura, and today is known as Israel.
2823. The inhabitants of this region are Asiatics, Semites, Hebrews.
2824. The Semites are wrongly calling themselves Jews and Israelites.
2825. The Semites are breeding with the true man, i.e. the Druids/Kopsidas/Aravani, Hellenies, and Irish, just to name a few.
2826. By breeding with the pure race of man, the Semites are contaminating the genes of Man with their inferior animal gene, effectively making Mankind inferior while producing a new or improved type of Semite.
2827. Semites are planning to contaminate the pure population of the world with their animal genes.
2828. The original and pure descendants of Isis-Brigid/Osiris-Dagda are the Tuatha Dé Danann, Aos Sí, Kop sídhu/Kopsida/Aravani/Druids and the Fomorians.
2829. Today they are living among the peoples known as the “original Hellenes”, Irish, Celts, Dutch, Swiss, and Germans, and among many other peoples.
2830. The real religion of the Tuatha Dé Danann, Aos Sí, Kop sídhu/Kopsida and Fomorians is the religion or real-i-gene of the Druids i.e. the Tuatha Dé Danann, Aos Sí, Kop sídhu/Kopsida/Aravani and the Fomorians.
2831. A definition of the word religion.
2832. An etymology of the word religion, rel-i-gene and real-i-gene.
2833. The Semites derived the word Hebrew from HeḂrú (He-Ḃrú).
2834. The Brú or Brú na Bóinne, (Irish: Sí an Ḃrú) also known as Newgrange is a prehistoric monument in County Meath, Ireland, located eight kilometers west of Drogheda on the north side of the River Boyne.
2835. Brú na Bóinne was built during the Neolithic period, around 3500 BC, making it older than Stonehenge and the Egyptian pyramids.
2836. The Brú na Bóinne is a complex of Neolithic mounds (kop-sidas), chamber tombs, standing stones, henges and other prehistoric enclosures, some from as early as 35th century BC.
2837. The Semites also call themselves HeḂrú's but rightfully spell it as Hebrew.
2838. By calling themselves Hebrew, the Semites are claiming to be the people of the mounds (kops), i.e., the Druids/Kopsidas/Fomorians.
2839. He-brew means a mix.
2840. The Semites have mixed with the He.
2841. The real He-Ḃrú's are the Tuatha Dé Danann, Aos Sí, Kop sídhu/Druids/Hellenes/Kopsidas/Fomorians.
2842. HeḂrú's are pure, and have a soul.
2843. The Hebrews are the Semites who have mixed with the HeḂrú's and are impersonating the HeḂrú's i.e. the Tuatha Dé Danann, Aos Sí, Kop sídhuTuatha Dé Danann, Aos Sí, Kop sídhu/Druids/Hellenes/Kopsidas/Fomorians.
2844. Hebrews/Semites are without a soul.
2845. Looking at the word Hebrew. There are two words that make up the word Hebrew. “He” and “Brew”, He-Brew.
2846. Noun Sin (plural sins) (theology) A violation of God's will or religious law.
2847. An Etymology of the word Brew -English – Verb, brew (third-person singular simple present brews, present participle brewing, simple past and past participle brewed)
2848. The Semites named themselves Hebrews, Jews and Israelite's, and they became the followers Yah-weh.
2849. It means that an animal impregnated a girl (a descendant of the Tuatha Dé Danann, Aos Sí, Kop sídhu/Kopsida causing her to give birth to a half man-half beast (Semite/Hebrew).
2850. This mix, Hebrew or Semite is a violation of God's law and religion (real-i-gene).
2851. Sin is the transgression of this law
2852. A mule is the offspring of a male donkey (jack) and a female horse (mare), rendering most mules infertile.
2853. A Semite is the offspring of Man i.e. woman and an animal rendering Semites soulless.
2854. Semites/Hebrews do not have souls (sidas) and are not purely of the Tree of Life, of Man (copse-sidas).
2855. Semites are Hybrids.
2856. The New Testament: King James Version: Here is the true meaning of the following passages.
2857. The word “Jew” derives from the hieroglyph and the word “Wedjat” and “Stone”, i.e., Jewel. Jew-el (el-Elatha), and was adopted by the Semites.
2858. Jew means Wedjat, the eye of Ra ,or the eye of Horus.
2859. The word “Jew”, along with the Torah or To-Ra/To-Elatha/Old Testament are used to give provenance to a people (i.e. Semites) who otherwise have none.
2860. Diodorus Siculus in his Library of History states that Sesoosis became king of Egypt seven generations after Moeris.
2861. Sesoosis conquered the entire nation of the Arabs which had never been enslaved before his day, also subduing a larger part of Libya.
2862. Sesoosis first conquered the Ethiopians.
2863. He took possession of the islands of the Red Sea and subdued the coast of the mainland as far as India, and subdued all of Asia.
2864. He went on to conquer the Scythians as far as the river Tanais, which divides Europe from Asia.
2865. He brought most of the Cyclades Islands into subjection but fixed his limits of his expedition in Thrace.
2866. Sesoosis assembled a multitude of captives which has never been surpassed and returned to Egypt.
2867. DIODORUS SICULUS - LIBRARY OF HISTORY. Book I
2868. After his eyesight having failed him and a reign of thirty-three years Sesoosis deliberately took his own life.
2869. Sesoosis son succeeded him to the throne of Egypt.
2870. DIODORUS SICULUS - LIBRARY OF HISTORY. Book I
2871. Mendes, the Hellenic name of the Ancient Egyptian city of Djedet, also known in Ancient Egypt as Per-Banebdjedet ("The Domain of the Ram Lord of Djedet") and Anpet, is known today as Tell El-Ruba Khnum was the equivalent god in Upper Egypt.
2872. In ancient times, Mendes was a famous city that attracted the notice of most ancient geographers and historians, including Herodotus, Diodorus, Strabo, Pliny the Elder, Ptolemy, and Stephanus of Byzantium.
2873. The city was the capital of the Mendesian nome, situated at the point where the Mendesian arm of the Nile flows into the lake of Tanis.
2874. Archaeological evidence attests to the existence of the town at least as far back as the Naqada II period, around 4400–3000 BC.
2875. The chief deities of Mendes were the ram deity Banebdjedet (Ba of the Lord of Djedet), who was the Ba of Osiris, and his consort, the fish goddess Hatmehit.
2876. With their child Har-pa-khered ("Horus the Child"), they formed the triad of Mendes.
2877. Heracles’ (Osiris) overriding desire was to see Zeus (Amun-Ra), but Zeus (Amun-Ra) was refusing to let him do so.
2878. Eventually, as a result of Heracles’ (Osiris) pleading, Zeus (Amun-Ra) came up with a plan.
2879. He skinned a ram and cut off his head, then he held the head in front of himself, wore the fleece, and showed himself to Heracles like that.
2880. That is why the Egyptian statues of Zeus (Amun-Ra) has a ram’s head and is why Rams are sacred to the Thebans, and they do not use them as sacrificial animals.
2881. However, there is just one day of the year—the day of the festival of Zeus (Amun-Ra)--when they chop up a single ram, skin it, dress the statue of Zeus (Amun-Ra) in the way mentioned, and then bring the statue of Heracles (Osiris) up close to the statue of Zeus (Amun-Ra).
2882. Then everyone around the sanctuary mourns the death of the ram, and finally, they bury it in a sacred tomb.”
2883. Typically Banebdjedet was depicted with four rams' heads to represent the four Ba's of the sun god and may also be linked to the first four gods to rule over Egypt (Osiris, Geb, Shu and Ra-Atum), with large granite shrines to each in the Mendes sanctuary.
2884. The Book of the Heavenly Cow describes the "Ram of Mendes" as being the Ba of Osiris but this was not an exclusive association.
2885. A story dated to the New Kingdom describes him as being consulted by the "Divine Tribunal" to judge between Horus and Seth but he proposes that Neith (Nét) do it instead as an act of diplomacy.
2886. As the dispute continues it is Banebdjedet who suggests that Seth be given the throne as he is the elder brother.
2887. In a chapel in the Ramesseum, a stela records how the god Ptah took the form of Banebdjedet, in view of his virility, in order to have union with the woman who would conceive Rameses II.
2888. The Great Mendes Stela:
2889. The inhabitants of Rhinocolura (Semites) eventually invaded Egypt and became known as the "Hyksos" after one of their kings and translates as "shepherd kings."
2890. The term is also translated as "foreign rulers."
2891. Later the Semitic Hyksos became known as the Hebrews.
2892. The Hyksos/Hebrews/Semites, the inhabitants of Rhinocolura, were expelled from Egypt for the second time.
2893. It means that up until this point there were two Exodus episodes from Egypt involving the Hyksos/Hebrews/Semites.
2894. The third exodus involving the Semites was when the Romans expelled the Semites from Aelia Capitolina otherwise known as Syria Palaestina, i.e., Rhinocolura.
2895. Semitic nomads and Asiatics, hence the Hebrews.
2896. This settlement grew and developed into the Hyksos capital of Avaris, and was later swallowed up by Piramesse
2897. The Hyksos (Asiatics/Hebrews/Semites) invaded Egypt and held power in northern (lower) Egypt for over a hundred years.
2898. Furthermore, the Hyksos (Asiatics/Hebrews/Semites) Kings placed their names in cartouche and adopted Seth and later Khonsu (Yah) as their pre-eminent god.
2899. The Semites/Hebrews needed a story enshrining the idea that they were a chosen people, and the myth was born.
2900. The Semitic, Hebrews borrowed heavily from the religion of the Tuatha Dé Danann, Aos Sí, Kop sídhu/Kopsida, Fomorians and Pharaonic history to create their counterfeited history, and today they claim it as their own.
2901. What can be said with certainty is that a large number of mixed people known as Asiatics, Semites, and later were called Hyksos, Hebrews, came to Egypt as slaves from the Twelfth Dynasty onwards and were settled in Rhinocolura.
2902. Today Rhinocolura is wrongly called Israel, and the Semites falsely call themselves Israelites and Jews.
2903. They are neither Israelites or Jews.
2904. Set (Ler) was one of the most ancient of the Egyptian gods and the focus of worship since the Predynastic Period.
2905. As part of the Ennead of Heliopolis, he was the son of Nut and Geb and the brother of Osiris, Horus the Elder, Isis and Nephthys.
2906. He was a storm god associated with strange and frightening events such as eclipses, thunderstorms and earthquakes.
2907. Set also represented the desert and, by extension, the foreign lands beyond the desert.
2908. His glyph appears in the Egyptian words for "turmoil", "confusion", "illness", "Storm" and "rage".
2909. Set was considered to be very strong but dangerous, and strange.
2910. The earliest representation of Set can be found on a carved ivory comb from the Amratian period (Naqada I, 4500BC - 35BC, orthodox dates) and he also appears on the famous Scorpion mace head.
2911. His worship seems to have originated in one of the most ancient settlements in the town of Nubt (Kom Ombo), in upper (southern) Egypt.
2912. Nubt (near modern Tukh) lies near the entrance to the Wadi Hammammat, the doorway to the eastern desert and its gold deposits, and the city took its name from the word for gold, Nbt (which also means ruler or lord).
2913. As a result, Set was sometimes called "He of gold town".
2914. At this point in history, Set was clearly associated with Upper Egypt and was a popular and esteemed God, a force of evil.
2915. However, by the Second Intermediate Period he was associated with the Hyksos/Semites/Hebrews.
2916. During the Old Kingdom and the Middle Kingdom Horus the elder and Set represented Upper and Lower Egypt.
2917. They were often depicted together symbolising the union of Upper and Lower Egypt.
2918. Set was equal to the hawk god (Horus the Elder, not Horus son of Isis), if not always his ally.
2919. Horus the elder represented the sky during the daytime, while Set represented the night time sky.
2920. When these two gods were linked, the two were said to be Horus-Set, a man with two heads - one of the hawk of Horus, the other of the Set animal.
2921. Set was thought to have white skin and red hair, and people with red hair were thought to be his followers.
2922. He was associated with the desert (which takes its name from the Egyptian word "dshrt" - the red place).
2923. He represented the fierce dry heat of the sun as it parched the land, and was infertile like the desert.
2924. Initially he probably represented the desert near Nubt, but soon he represented all deserts and foreign lands, becoming a god of overseas trade.
2925. Set had been associated with the desert and foreigners for some time before the Hyksos/Semites/Hebrews took over parts of lower Egypt.
2926. However, when the Hyksos/Semites/Hebrews took Set as their main god, this broke Set's association with Lower Egypt.
2927. His name was erased from monuments and his statues destroyed.
2928. All of his negative attributes were emphasised and his positive side was ignored.
2929. It appears that the Torah (Pentateuch/Old Testament) was written and compiled some time after the New Testament and the Book of Revelation compiled after the Old Testament.
2930. The Semites and the Christian Church claim that Yahweh granted land to the Hebrews/Semites who deceptively identify themselves as the IS_RA_EL,ites, and Jews.
2931. The counterfeited account of history appears to be based on the religion of the Hellenes who are Tuatha Dé Danann, Aos Sí, Kop sídhu/Kopsida and Fomorians.
2932. Some evidence for this can be seen with the name Maimonides where Maimon added Ides/Idas to his name confirming the adaptation of the Hellenic, Tuatha Dé Danann, Aos Sí, Kop sídhu/Kopsidas, Druids.
2933. Maimonides full Semitic name is Rabbi Mosheh ben Maimon whose acronym forms "Rambam".
2934. In Latin, the Semitic "ben" (son of) becomes the Hellenic/Druid−style suffix "-ides" to form "Moses Maimon-ides" or "Maimon-idas."
2935. The dubious birth date for Maimonides is said to be 14 Nisan (1135 CE) which suspiciously coincides with important dates for the special worship of Wedjat, being March 14 (Ides/Idas of March) (14 Nisan).
2936. Nisan usually falls in March–April.
2937. The calendar the Semites/Hebrews use is a lunisolar calendar, meaning that months are based on lunar months, but years are based on solar years.
2938. Examples of Semites using symbols beloning to the Egyptians and the Tuatha Dé Danann, Aos Sí, Kop sídhu/Kopsida and Fomorians, is, the two Kop-per pillars, Boaz, and Jachin.
2939. Example: The Torah alleges that the two Kopper pillars, Boaz, and Jachin stood in the porch of Solomon's Temple, the alleged first Temple in Jerusalem (the false Jerusalem in the middle east).
2940. Example: These Kop-per pillars are the symbols of the Tuatha Dé Danann, Aos Sí, Kop sídhu/Kopsidas.
2941. Example: The alleged eight-foot (2.4 meters) high capitals (Kops) on top of the Kopper columns Boaz, and Jachin (kops) allegedly bore decorations of brass lilies (sidas) - Kopsidas.
2942. Example: Nets of checkerwork covered the bowl of each chapiter (kop), decorated with rows of 200 pomegranates (Kop-sidas), wreathed with seven chains for each chapiter (head/Kop), and topped with lilies (sidas) (1 Kings 7:13–22, 41–42).
2943. Example: A chapiter (kop) is the ornamental head or capital of a pillar (column/kop).
2944. Example:Three Hebrew words are so rendered. (1.) Cothereth_ (1 Kings 7:16; 2 Kings 25:17; 2 Chr. 4:12), meaning a "diadem" or "crown (kop)." (2.) Tzepheth_ (2 Chr. 3:15) meaning Chapiter (kop) and (3.) Rosh_ (Ex. 36:38; 38:17, 19, 28), properly a "head" or "top."
2945. Example: In the Book of Exodus, the burning bush (copse/kops) is an object located on Mount (kop) Horeb where it is alleged that Moses was appointed by Yah-weh to lead the Hebrews out of Egypt and into Canaan.
2946. Example: In the narrative, an angel of the Lord is described as appearing in the bush (Copse/Kopse).
2947. Example: The Hebrew word used in the narrative that is translated into English as Bush (copse/kops) is seneh.
2948. Another example is Passover Seder.
2949. Passover Seder is a ritual feast that marks the beginning of the Semitic holiday of Passover.
2950. There is an obligation to drink four cups (Kop) of wine during the Seder (Kop-seder/Kopsida).
2951. Another example is King David’s harp.
2952. David’s harp or Kinnor is a Semitic musical instrument, the exact identification of which is unclear, but in the modern day is generally translated as "harp" or "lyre", and associated with a type of lyre depicted in Semitic imagery.
2953. David’s Harp or lyre is a copy of Apollo's Symbol, the Lyre, and the Dagda's harp.
2954. Another example is the Star of David.
2955. The star of David known in Hebrew as the Shield of David or Magen David, it is a six-pointed figure consisting of two interlaced equilateral triangles, used today as a Semitic symbol.
2956. The Star of David is not a uniquely Semitic symbol.
2957. During the 19th century, the symbol began to proliferate amongst the Semitic communities of Eastern Europe and became representative of the worldwide Zionist community, and later the broader Semitic community after it was chosen as the central symbol on a flag at the First Zionist Congress in 1897.
2958. The identification of the term "Star of David" or "Shield of David" with the hexagram shape dates to the 17th century.
2959. The term "Shield of David" is also used in the Siddur (Sida) (Semitic prayer book) as a title of the God of Israel.
2960. The Siddur (Siddur/Sida) is a Semitic prayer book, containing a set order of daily prayers.
2961. The wisdom of the Torah/Old Testament was taken from the ancient Egyptian and Druid mystery schools and are not original to the Torah/Old Testament.
2962. The Star of David is an octahedron.
2963. An octahedron viewed from the correct perspective reveals a hexagram.
2964. The octahedron is part of sacred geometry and is known as the architecture of the universe, an aspect of the true matrix and pure consciousness of God where boundaries are defined, and where the relative movements of souls (sidas) are possible.
2965. Baalbek is a town located in the Anti-Lebanon foothills.
2966. Carved into one of the ancient stones is an hexagram i.e. octahedron.
2967. The local god Baʿal Haddu was equated with Zeus also know as Jupiter to the Roman i.e. Amun-Ra and Elatha.
2968. At Baalbek, one can find the temple of Bacchus i.e. Dionysus/Osiris/Daghda.
2969. There is also a temple dedicated to Aphrodite/Isis/Brigit.
2970. The Tree of Life derives from the Seed of life geometry, and the Seed of life stems from the Egg of life.
2971. From the Fruit of life geometry, the Metatron's cube is extrapolated which is viewed as an extension of the Egg of Life.
2972. A Hyper Cube can be extrapolated from Metatron's cube allowing for a fourth-dimensional structure.
2973. A Hyper Cube which is a fourth-dimensional structure derives from a three-dimensional structure, the Metatron's cube.
2974. Within this holographic structure is where we project our images in dimension and in time.
2975. The aspect of Metatron's cube is related to the five Platonic solids.
2976. The late neolithic people of Scotland had platonic ornaments made of stone at least 1000 years before Plato revealing them.
2977. Plato wrote about them in the dialogue Timaeus c. 360 B.C. in which he associated each of the four classical elements (earth, air, water, and fire) with a regular solid. Earth was associated with the cube, air with the octahedron, water with the icosahedron, and fire with the tetrahedron.
2978. Plato himself was of Druid (Kopsidas) ancestry.
2979. Plato was related to Solon.
2980. Solon (Greek: Σόλων Sólōn, [só.lɔːn]; c. 638 – c. 558 BC) was an Athenian statesman, lawmaker, and poet.
2981. Solon belonged to the Eupatrid clan.
2982. Solon's lineage can be traced back to Codrus, the last King of Athens.
2983. Solon himself was also of Druid (Kopsidas) ancestry.
2984. The Semites copied the practice of male circumcision from the Egyptians.
2985. Male circumcision is the removal of the foreskin from the human penis.
2986. David (Greek: Δαυίδ; Latin: Davidus, David), according to the Semitic, Hebrew Bible, was the second king of the united Kingdom of Israel and Judah, reigning in c. 1010–970 BCE.
2987. An etymology of the word David. There are two parts to the word David, Dav and id.
2988. The burning bush is an object described by the Book of Exodus.
2989. It is possible that the reference to a burning bush is based on a mistaken interpretation of Sinai, a mountain (Kop) described by the Bible as being on fire.
2990. Horeb is thought to mean glowing/heat, which seems to be a reference to the Sun (Ra/Elatha) while Sinai may have derived from the name of Sin, the Sumerian deity of the Moon, and thus Sinai and Horeb would be the mountain (Kop) of the moon (Horus/Isis/Osiris then Thoth/Khonsu/Yah) and the sun (Ra/Elatha).
2991. Horeb and Sinai mean Kop-sidas.
2992. Further examples of the Semites emulating the religion of the Tuatha Dé Danann, Aos Sí, the Kop sídhu/Kopsida, Fomorians, Druids.
2993. In the Torah, the oak (kop) tree at Shechem is the site where Jacob buries the foreign gods of his people (Gen. 35:4).
2994. Joshua erects a stone under an oak (kop) tree as the first covenant of the Lord (Josh. 24.25–7).
2995. In Isaiah 61, the prophet refers to the Israelites as "Oaks (kops) of Righteousness." Absalom's long hair (2 Samuel 18:9) gets caught in an oak tree, and allows Joab to kill him.
2996. Copt or Kop-t also known as Coptos/Kop-tos is the principal male deity Min in Coptos, today it's known as Qift and in ancient Egypt it was known as Gebtu.
2997. Min is associated with Horus as the deity, Min-Horus and later fused with Amen in the deity Min-Amen--Mut-ef, as "Min-Amen-bull (Mnevis Bull) of his mother" Isis.
2998. Isis (Brigid) and her infant, Horus (Ogma), were the deities connected with Gebtu/Geb-tu.
2999. Gebtu was named Cop-tos/Kop-tos during the Greco-Roman period.
3000. Northeast of Qift (Coptos), at the modern village of El-Qala the Roman emperor Claudius built a small temple and dedicated it to Min, Isis, and Horus.
3001. Coptos was captured in 292 by Diocletian from the Antonines.
3002. In the 6th century CE, Qift (Coptos) was renamed Justinianopolis after the emperor Justinianus I.
3003. The town Tuapse in Krasnodar Krai, Russia where early Hellenic sources attested the town as Topsida (Kopsida).
3004. Topsida or Kopsida is a Holy See of the Tuatha Dé Danann/Aos Sí, the Kop sídhu/Kopsida.
3005. Tuapse/Topsida became a part of Russia during the rule of Tsar Alexander I in 1801-1825.
3006. My ancestors the Tuatha Dé Danann, Aos Sí, the Kop sídhu/Kopsida, Fomorians, Druids traveled and settled in a land called Frisia.
3007. Frisia is a coastal region along the south-eastern corner of the North Sea in what is mostly a large part of the Netherlands, including modern Fries-land, and smaller parts of Germany.
3008. North Frisia was a part of Denmark until 1864.
3009. Jutland is a peninsula of Northern Europe that forms the continental portion of Denmark and the northern portion of Germany.
3010. Saxons and Frisians migrated to the region in the early part of what became known as the Christian Era, that is the Semitic and Germanic Holy Roman Empire's version of Christianity.
3011. Pliny the Elder (AD 23–79) said the lands of the Frisii were forest-covered with tall trees (tall copse/kops) growing up to the edge of the lakes.
3012. The Flag of Frisia consists of Seven (virgin-virgo) lilies (sidas or Isis-Brigid/Osiris-Dagda/Horus-Ogma) (Kops-sidas).
3013. The botanic name Lilium is the Latin form and is a Linnaean name.
3014. The Latin name is derived from the Hellenic λείριον, leírion, generally assumed to refer to true, white lilies (white Kops) as exemplified by the Madonna (Virgin Mary/Isis-Brigid/Osiris-Dagda) lily (sida).
3015. The word was borrowed from Coptic (dial. Fayyumic) hleri, from standard hreri, from Demotic hrry, from Egyptian hrṛt "flower".
3016. The term "lily" has in the past been applied to numerous flowering plants, including water lily (sida) and lily (sida) of the Nile.
3017. Copenhagen (Kop-e-n-hagen), the capital of Denmark, consists of a peninsula, Jutland, and an archipelago of 443 named islands.
3018. The etymology of the word Denmark, and especially the relationship between Danes and Denmark and the unifying of Denmark as a single kingdom, is a subject that attracts debate.
3019. This is centred primarily on the prefix "Dan" and whether it refers to the Dani or a historical person Dan.
3020. The first part of the word (Den), and the name of the people, from a word meaning "flat land", is related to German Tenne "threshing floor", English den "cave".
3021. However the word Dan derives from Danu of the Tuatha Dé Danann, "The peoples of the goddess Danu" known as the Aos Sí or the Kop sídhu/Kopsida), and known as Iusaaset and Isis to the Egyptians.
3022. The Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire used the word Denmark (Dan-Mark) to give Providence to the Royal family of that country.
3023. The word Denmark (Dan-Mark) is linked to Danu of the Tuatha Dé Danann, Aos Sí, the Kop sídhu/Kopsida, Fomorians, Druids.
3024. In truth, the Glücksburg Royal family of Denmark has no natural connection to Danu of the Tuatha Dé Danann, Aos Sí, the Kop sídhu/Kopsida, Fomorians, Druids, but hold a natural jurisdiction.
3025. The current Royal House is a branch of the princely family of Glücksburg, originally from Schleswig-Holstein in Germany, the same royal house as the Norwegian and former Greek royal families of the Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire.
3026. The “mark” in Den-mark is believed to mean woodland (kops land) i.e. Osiris (Dagda).
3027. The word Denmark means Kopsidas from Danu and Dagda who were known as Isis and Osiris to the Egyptians.
3028. The Jelling stones are massive carved runestones from the 10th century, found in the town of Jelling in Denmark.
3029. They stand in the churchyard of the Jelling church (Ekklesiasterion) between two large mounds (Kops).
3030. The stones represent the transitional period between the indigenous Norse and the process of Christianization by the Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire in Den-mark, (Danu/Dagda/Tuatha Dé Danann/Aos Sí, the Kop sídhu/Kopsida); the larger stone is often cited as Denmark's baptismal certificate (dåbsattest), containing a depiction of Jesus (HesusOgma/Horus).
3031. They are strongly identified with the creation of Denmark as a nation state and both stones feature one of the earliest records of the name "Danmark" (in the form of accusative "tanmaurk" ([danmɒrk]) on the large stone, and genitive "tanmarkar" (pronounced [danmarkaɽ]) on the small stone).
3032. Gorm the Old was the first historically recognized King of Denmark, reigning from c. 936 to his death c. 958.
3033. He ruled from Jelling and made the oldest of the Jelling Stones in honour of his wife, Thyra.
3034. Gorm is first mentioned as the host of Archbishop of Unni of Hamburg and Bremen in 936 ( The Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire).
3035. According to the Jelling Stones, Gorm's son, Harald Bluetooth, "won all of Denmark".
3036. Gorm ruled Jutland from his seat in Jelling.
3037. The inscription on the larger of the two Jelling stones reads: "King Haraldr ordered this monument made in memory of Gormr, his father, and in memory of Thyrvé, his mother; that Haraldr who won for himself all of Denmark and Norway and made the Danes Christian."
3038. It means the that Danes fell under the rule of the Semitic-Germanic Holy Roman Empire.
3039. The stone has a figure of Jesus Christ (Hesus/Osiris/Dagda/Horus/Ogma) on one 'side' and on another 'side' a serpent wrapped around a lion.
3040. Christ is depicted as standing in the shape of a cross and entangled in what appears to be branches of trees (copse).
3041. Odin (Osiris/Dagda) is a widely revered god.
3042. Odin is associated with healing, death, royalty, the gallows, knowledge, battle, sorcery, poetry, frenzy, and the runic alphabet, and is the husband of the goddess Frigg (Isis/Brigid).
3043. Odin was known in Old English as Wōden, in Old Saxon as Wōdan, and in Old High German as Wuotan or Wōtan.
3044. Odin, who in one myth hung for nine (9) nights in the tree Yggdrasill (Kops) or Jove's Oak (Amun Ra's Oak-kop), Maypole (Kops-idas/Ar-ra-vani).
3045. Yggdrasil is an immense tree (copse/kops) that connects the nine worlds in Norse cosmology.
3046. Yggdrasil (kops) is attested in the Poetic Edda (ida), compiled in the 13th century from earlier traditional sources, and the Prose Edda, written in the 13th century by Snorri Sturluson.
3047. In both sources, Yggdrasil is an immense ash tree (copse) that is central and considered very holy.
3048. The gods go to Yggdrasil daily to assemble at their things.
3049. The branches of Yggdrasil (Osiris/Dagda) extend far into the heavens, and the tree is supported by three (3) roots that extend far away into other locations; one to the well Urðarbrunnr in the heavens, one to the spring Hvergelmir, and another to the well Mímisbrunnr. (copse-edda/Kopsida)
3050. Chapter II: Of the Cross and the Crown (kop) of our Lord Jesus Christ: And ye shall understand that the Cross of our Lord was made of four Manner of Trees (copse/kops)), as it is contained in this Verse,—3 “In Cruce fit Palma, Cedrus, Cypressus, Oliva.” For that Piece that went upright from the Earth to the Head (Kop) was of Cypress; and the Piece that went overthwart, to the which His Hands were nailed, was of Palm; and the Stock, that stood within the Earth, in the which was made the Mortise, was of Cedar (Sida); and the Tablet above His Head, that was a Foot and a half long, on the which the Title was written in Hebrew, Greek and Latin, that was of Olive.
3051. In the Book termed “The New Test-Amen-t”. John 15:5; “I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing”.
3052. I proclaim that I came forth from the Divine and where I am a branch on the eternal tree of life: I remain eternally in the divine, and the divine remains eternally in me, and I am the tree that grows towards the divine and bear much fruit: for without the divine I can do nothing.
Copyright Kopsidas of Ellada. All rights reserved.